Our Legend (Monkie Kid x Fem...

By Wolfie473

Y/n is a huge fan of the cartoon series "Lego Monkie Kid" she watched every episode and basically memorized t... More

Information
Prolouge
1.Did I just get isekai'd into Monkie Kid ?
2. Meeting the King to defeat a King
4. Wrong Weather
Update!
5. Who the fuck are you
6. Lets trash a Dragon horse's house

3. Finally defeating Evil

1.1K 35 38
By Wolfie473

A/n-Chan: Soooo I may or may not have gotten into a car accident when I started writing this but dun worry guys I am fine. Also I made the picture on top cuz I thought it was funny.

3rd person POV

The two of them sighed, then a bunch of monkeys were messing around with a giant crate, causing both of them to turn around to look at them. Y/n seemed to remember that crate, since it also had a familiar cat icon on it "Wait wasn't that crate from Sandy's boat?" "Dunno can't say I remember" Y/n sweatdropped at Mk 'looks like he is still as dense as ever' Y/n thought while giving a small smile. The monkeys were very curious and one started jumping on the side of the crate in curiosity, then the side of the crates started opening and that scared the Monkeys as it got off the crate immediately, followed by the other monkeys running away from the crate in fear as the sides of the crate fell open. 

As the crate fell apart, Y/n and Mk both covered their faces to shield themselves from the sand and the wind blowing at them as the pieces fell, then there was this huge mech?/motorcycle?/ship? (I honestly don't know) "Now that I think about it why does Sandy even have this...?" "OHOHOHO YEA!! Let's go Y/n!" Mk shouted as he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the ship(thing) when they both got in, Mk did not realised that there was only one seat and he is also very oblivious right now to that fact that Y/n is forced to sit on his lap. 'Mk you cute dumb idiot!' Y/n thought as heat rushed up to her cheeks. 

Mk was not looking at all the controls confused, then they both spotted a "8+" Mk clearly has no idea how to use this thing but he didn't want to seem stupid in-front of Y/n "Uhhh can't be too hard to fly, it's for ages 8 and up" "Cómo sobrevivió este tipo..." Y/n whispered to herself, (u guys can just Google translate it) Mk pressed a button and it started up the ship(thing) it then lifted off the ground and soon it zoomed up into the end. Y/n was not gonna lie, it was actually pretty fun "Wooohooo!!!" Mk yelled and Y/n couldn't help but join him.

Meanwhile with DBK

DBK was rampaging throughout the city and he sent a (unnecessary) beam that destroyed the city even more. Bull clones were scattered around the city and that's were we see our friends again In Pigsy's van driving straight through the Bull clones that either knocked them over or they were sent flying, you probably think that they have got this totally under control right? Well ya thought wrong. Turns out they were shouting in panic in the van and they looked like they had no idea what they were doing, except Sandy, he didn't shout he just has a terrified face with his kitty tea set in hand.

A Bull clones with a machine laughed evilly as it locks on to Pigsy's van and shoots out huge barrels "Oh no! Their secret weapon, BARRELS" Tang yelled, (what is this Donkey Kong?) Pigsy manoeuvred around the barrels as they somehow exploded despite hitting nothing and his Van flipped over to the side and all of them came out with cool poses, and the truck somehow exploded as well. Tang was holding two bowels of noodles, Pigsy was standing on some debris holding up a spoon, and Sandy and Mei was just normally posing, then a burst of flames appeared in front of them which then died down to reveal Red Son "So, you wanna be heroes huh" He was wearing the gauntlet in his hand and in was in a stance ready to fight. (Excuse me for a moment while I wipe the blood off my nose O///v///O) 

"Let me show you what happens to heroes" and he burst into flames, "ugggRAHHHH!!!! I've had it up to here with these demon pu-!" Then Mei put a hand in front of Pigsy, stopping him from continuing further "I'll handle this one..." Mei said she he slowly walked towards the burst of flames and in a flash of green sparks a big green dragon resembling the Dragon of the West appeared, but before anything could happen next a ship(thing) appeared infront of the dragon making it disappear in an instant. And yes it is the ship(thing) with Y/n and Mk in it, and it seems they have lost control of the ship(thing).

Flashback

"Sooo how long do you think it will take for us to get back?" "Eh, depends on what button you press Mk" Y/n said still on his lap, "Ugh at this rate we'll never be able to reach the city on time! What if DBK already has our friends?!" "Woah woah Mk calm down I'l sure their fine, at least they know how to get past red son..." Y/n whispered that last part "I'm sure there's a speed up button somewhere right? I mean I got this thing flying" Mk said as he frantically looked around "Mk! Don't do that you might press the wrong thing!" Y/n said trying to calm him down, and that's when Mk pulled something like a lever and they both froze, "At least I didn't press anything wrong?" Mk laughed nervously and Y/n deadpanned and that's when the ship started flipping and twisting out of control. 

"Get.... Me...off...this....ride!!!!!!" Y/n yelled trying to hold in her barf, (If anyone gets the reference right then I will answer one question you have about the future storyline for this book) 

Flashback end

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" The two were screaming, Mei was surprised to see Mk and Y/n was still alive "Mk? Y/n?" And then the ship(thing) was heading for a certain demon, Red Son. Red son's flames immediately subsided  as he saw the incoming vehicle "AHHHHHHH" and he got hit by the ship(thing) and pushed him back as far as the ship(thing) went, and he fell to the ground as the ship(thing) stopped, he thought it was over and tried to get back up but it fell on him again and dragging him on the the ground some more and somehow lifting him up and coming back down with red son still smushed in front of the ship(thing) and crashed back to the ground making a crater.

The group was shocked and ran over to the crater with their jaws open, Y/n rummaged through the broken vehicle and came out all messed up as well as pulling Mk up "Ugh...." They both groaned, pigsy and the others had anime tears coming out of their eyes "Kids!!!" Mei ran up to the both them "Mk! Y/n!" And tackled them into a hug, "Oh my goodness, we saw you both blast into the fire, I-I-I thought you were all like pwooosheeahh but you're not!" Mei said as she hugged them really tightly and made some incinerating sound effects. Meanwhile Mr tang was poking an unconscious Red Son "where'd you guys get a jet?, way to trash it already" "Oooohhh so this thing is called a jet" Y/n mentally slapped herself, she also felt bad about Red Son's condition right now. 

 "Wait Monkey King did you guys find him?" Mei said with sparkling hopeful eyes, "Yeah, we did" Mk said with also sparkling eyes, Y/n just laughed, "so where is he?" Pigsy said climbing up the broken jet. "He said it's up to Mk" "to us" Mk corrected Y/n "well that's ani-climatic" Mei said in disappointment, then the ground shook beneath them. They looks up to see DBK as big as a 100 buildings, "and how are we meant to fight that?!" Tang said. Y/n looked over to Mk as he looked at his hand determined to get the staff back, he closed his fist "We believe in ourselves, you clean the streets, I'll stop the Demon Bull King" and then there was a huge explosion, "somehow" Mk sweatdropped and felt a little unsure and nervous "I'm coming with you Mk, we'll do this together" "But you'll get hurt! I'm the one who can hold Monkey King's staff, and apparently his successor" Y/n laughed a little "Your not the only one discovering a celestial being decided to choose you as their successor for their powers, I'm still wondering why I was given them your not alone in this, so I'm coming with you to defeat DBK" Mk smiled at Y/n with a light blush. 

"Yeaaah this jet probably would have been really useful hehe" Mei said as she kicked it and surprisingly a small motorcycle came out, "gasp* that'll do!" "Go get'em guys!" Mei said with a thumbs us to the both of them. The duo got into the motorcycle with Mk driving and Y/n huggin him from behind so she doesn't fall off. A little bird decided to watch the show from afar and you all know who that is.

DBK noticed the motorcycle with the two familiar pests, "the two little thieves have returned" and he put his hand out to blast them, Mk dodged as DBK tried to blast him, then his gold vision returned "huh? Why is everything gold again?" Meanwhile Y/n had a similar feeling but instead she could see traces of elemental energy, that she could use to her advantage (elemental sight lol Genshin reference) . Mk looked around then he spotted the Monkey King's staff "the staff!" "Mk I got an idea!" Y/n said to him, Mk nodded in acknowledgement. Y/n created an ice path mid air so that they were able to drive close enough to land on his cannon arm, when DBK tried to grab them Y/n used the elemental traces around his arm to form a water restraint to hold his arm back from crushing them. 

Mk then drove into the core of DBK's armour where his staff is held, Y/n just held Mk tightly before bracing herself when they both jumped off the bike and into the core. As they both went into his core they both got 'absorbed' and there was a huge gust of wind and Sandy grabbed the group and shield them from the falling debris, DBK smirked "Now this world is TRULY MINE" as he walked off in victory, but then he felt something which caused him to fall back and stumble a little "what is this... Ugh!" Then he felt another feeling, it was similar but different, after a while a stone like egg came out and rolled on the ground, it then flashed a golden light and shot up to reveal Mk. "Monkey king" DBK said 

Then a blue light shot out of DBK's armour core and joined Mk, it revealed to be Y/n with a sword

You can pick between the two, also art not mine (I personally pick the left one)

"Woahohoho Y/n you got a cool sword!" Mk said as he summoned his staff "Look at you, you got your staff back! Nice head accessory you got there" Y/n replied, they both laughed and charged forward towards DBK punching him in the gut that sent him flying, DBK clawed into the ground and tried to blast them again. Y/n and Mk split up and kept dodging the blasts "nope" "missed me" "over here" "try again" Mk then positioned his staff and expanded and extended it towards DBK, making a huge crater where DBK is now lying at the bottom of it. Mk used his staff to slice a building "Okay! Here we go!" "Mk wait-!" Y/n already knows what is about to happen Mk pushed the building down on DBK "No... NOT AGAIN" DBK yelled and refused to get trapped again, so he used his arms to push back the building, only this time he was strong enough to stop Mk from trapping him.

"ENOUGH" and he made a huge blast completely destroying the building and it hit Mk, once the blast dissipated Mk limped and he was starting to fall "Mk!" Y/n yelled worried for her friend, DBK took the opportunity to punch Mk and send him flying towards an alley where he hit a wall. "Demon bastard!" Y/n shouted as she gathered all the elemental energy as she could around her fist and punched DBK at the back of his head. DBK fell face first into the ground adding another hole in the ground for Mother Nature to have. 

Y/n hurriedly went over to Mk "Mk! Are you alright? Are you hurt?" She got him down the wall and supported him when he stood up. "You thought you could stand against me? I am the Demon Bull King! I will not let little thieves take victory from my grasps" DBK said while walking closer to the both of them "get a better villain dialogue you bullshit!" 'Wait that actually made sense in two ways-' Y/n thought. Then the monkey mech game theme song started playing and Mk looked up to see the sign "Hey remember what Monkey king said?" Y/n said with a gentle smile, Mk looked at Y/n and smiled back. "You may have that old fool's staff, but you are not the Monkey king" Mk tried to walk on his own but then his legs gave way and he was trying to get back up with his staff.

"Your right, I'm the Monkey kid" and Mk got up again and slammed down his staff into the ground, a golden light enveloped the both of them as this giant Monkey Mech was being built. Y/n was just humming the theme songs from one of the transformers series, she was basically chilling until she also somehow got dragged into the mech. Now she was standing next to Mk 'this is so cool!' Y/n squealed in her head, "It's time for you and your family to be brought to justice" Mk said as he grabbed the (idk what you call those things that look like the controls in a mech for defeating kaiju in that one movie ) 

"Here comes Monkey Kid!" As he used his mech to grab his staff and plunge straight down at DBK, causing a huge explosion that probably shook the universe and somehow not destroy the entire city. DBK fell to his knees as he struggled to get up "Impossible..." "Nothing's impossible if you just believe in yourself, make no mistake you just got M. K. Owned!" As he posed with the Monkey Mech. Y/n giggled, then a certain red boy came out of the rubble coughing "You think this is over?... It isn't over- Bozo!" 

Y/n's POV

Welp looks like thats my cue, he is determined for sure but he doesn't know how to stop even though he knows that he already lost. I sighed and climbed out the chest window "Y/n? We're are you going?" Mk asked but I didn't answer him and I climbed out of the chest window of the mech through a hatch, I had gotten pretty used to my powers, well only for controlling water it seems. I slid down and created an ice path to the ground, but with a little fun by doing some twists around the mech. Once I finally touched the ground I walked over to Red Son who is still talking "Why don't you just get out of that... dorky mech and FIGHT ME YOU COWARD!" Then I think that's when his energy ran out, as he fell, no rolled down from the pile of rubble I managed to catch him in my arms.

"I think that's enough evil scheming for one day..." I said softly while patting an unconscious Red Son on his head gently. I think I feel a water bender at this point so I might as well try and heal him a little with water like Katara did in The Last Airbender, can't hurt can it? (You hit Princess Iron Fan with an unintentional water blast) shut up Author-Chan.

Screw it, I gathered some water from the air and wrapped it around my hands, and what do you know it started glowing. I placed my hand on his face as the water around my hands spread throughout his body healing some small and deep scratches and wounds, "oh shit that actually worked?" I said in surprise, now I really feel like the avatar. Then I heard a loud crank, I looked up and saw that the mech was extending its hand towards us, I think Mk thought I was picking him up for him. That's when a huge gust of wind came making a tornado that surrounded DBK and me, welp guess it's time to say bye.

"We know when we've been bested, but this won't be the last you see of us, Noddle boy..." Princess Iron Fan said, look I get your pissed BUT WHY AM I IN YOUR TORNADO ????? Princess Iron fan looked down and made eye contact with me, I started sweating bullets cuz I don't really know what to do but just stand there with Red Son in my arms. I thought she would glare at me but she looked more surprised? She just laughed and her wind grew stronger, blowing me back as I felt Red Son being taken away from my arms. And yes I still got blown away from how strong the wind is, just because I have powers does not mean that I gained weight and apparently anchor myself to the ground (irl, I am actually underweight for my age, so just a reminder to all of y'all out there to eat properly everyday and take care of yourself, don't starve yourself or overeat just because your insecure about your body. You are beautiful ❤️❤️✨✨)

And of course I was screaming I internally because being thrown in the air is not a joke. Then I hit something and then the strong wind that was shoving me around in the air suddenly stopped, I couldn't really see anything since my surroundings became dark. After a while I think the wind had stopped then there was light again, Wait I'm on the mech's hand? "You ok there Y/n?" Mk said from inside the mech "yeah I'm fine that's for catching me Mk". Mk looked back at the crater to find it was empty with no DBK, Red Son or Princess Iron Fan in sight, "What?! No! No fair, c'mon you can't just run away when I'm right about to win!" "Those kind of people are known to be, cow-ards" I smiled proudly at myself that I definitely came up with that pun intentionally and not by accident.

"Hahaha, nice one Y/n" Mei said, yup I'm definitely going to be her sister, "Mk!!!! You totally kicked DBK's butt! Without us the city's be toast!" I looked around me, I see no building or part of the road still intact, eh probably just cartoon logic it'll be gone tomorrow. "Hehe yeah... But you know, I couldn't have done it on my own" Mk said glancing to me, why is he looking at me? Then Sandy came along from behind, I still felt no dangerous aura from him but Mk yelped in fear, then Sandy brought us in for a group hug "You did it little man, you too little lady" And Sandy pat my head, I swear he is like the uncle I never had... hmmm no maybe my therapist... 

"You're basically the new Monkey King now" "ahem, you mean Monkey kid" "Hey I was about to say that!" Tang said, whoop I took his line by accident, "hoho you did real good kiddos, you did real good" Pigsy said "But uh... what now?" Sandy asked, I squirmed out of Sandy's hug and started walking back to the mech and started climbing it again. "Hey where are you going Y/n?" "I just think I left something in the mech, I'll be back in a jiffy" I replied Mei, and started climbing back up again, I then hid myself in the mech so I could still listen to them "well isn't it obvious?" "Yeah! Bust up more bad guys!" "Orr we go eat some noodles?" Mr Tang said, "yeah!" Than they are cheering with excitement. Hehe I'm glad they're happy, that's when I saw Wukong on the top of the mech's head looking at them, bUt He FOrGoT ThAt I wAS HERe, I quietly made my way behind him and just when he's about to turn into a bird and leave...

"RAHHH!" "AHHHHHHH?!" Wukong got startled and since he was in a bowing pose he slipped and fell forward, before he could fall off the mech I grabbed his left hand with my right hand and pulled him towards me making him face me as well, then I wrapped my other arm around his waist to support him so that he doesn't fall backwards. "Careful, we can't have the great Sun Wukong falling now can we? Or... are you falling for me?" I said flirtatiously with a sly smirk, Wukong's eyes widened, he made a small gasp of surprise when I caught him, now I think he's processing what's going on. After a few seconds he realised what kind of position we're in and he blushed furiously, "wha- I-I-I u-u-uhm" He stuttered with steaming coming out of his head. 

I just giggled and pulled him up into a position where he can stand properly on his own again. "Ahh~ I'll never get tired this" I said while still giggling, "Y-you can't just do that outta nowhere! How did you even know I was here? Were you stalking me?" "Says the guy that has been spying on me and Mk the entire day" I replied at his attempt to be flirtatious. I could see an imaginary arrow hit Wukong in the gut "sigh* there's never a dull moment with you is there?" Wukong said with a smile and still a bit of blush on his face "wouldn't have it any other way, it wouldn't be fun if it wasn't" "hey Y/n! Where are you? were gonna get noodles!" They called out to me, "coming guys!" I started to get down the the mech to the group "See you around Wukong" I looked back at him with a  gentle smile "heh, see ya kid" Wukong said before he turned into this bird form and flew off. 

As I got down from the mech Mk and Mei approached me "what took you so long? Didja find what you were looking for?" Mei asked "Oh! Uh... yeah I did" I replied nervously, I mean technically I did find 'who' I was looking for "whatarewewaitingfor, lego!" Mk said ecstatically and he grabbed my hand and started pulling me. This is the start of my journey, my adventure with my friends and I'm happy this way.

Author-Chan: HELLOOOOOOOO all ya'll been begging and you shall receive! Thank you guys so much for 1.8K reads and 42 votes! Some of ya'll have also been following me and I have 30 followers now! I can't thank you guys enough, my car is also still in repair and yes I am fine if anyone asks, also season 4's Lego Monkie Kid English Dub is out! And the new voice actor of Macaque is Alejandro Saab also known as the voice actor of Cyno in Genshin! I love how his voice resembles Billy Kametz (rip, will always be the true Macaque in our hearts❤️ ) also! Here is a little update on the story, I have yet again fallen in love with some of the new characters introduced in season 4, ahem* Ao Lie cough*

 there will be no reduction of love interest don't worry, but there will be addictions 😏 so stay tuned for more info!!!!! Also shout out to SiarrahNagawa19 for giving me a few ideas. And that's it my dear readers see you in the next chapter! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 836 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
20.6K 643 16
I do not own the character Macaque or any of the Lego Monkie characters! I also don't own any of the art! The only things I wrote were the storylines...
15.3K 410 15
Monkie Kid x Fem!reader This has been rotting away in my drafts so I apologize if it's a bit cringe 😬
30.8K 1.5K 20
Various Lego Monkie Kid x GN Muichiro Reader. ______________________________ ❝𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍...