Florence Pugh One-shots!

De Flosfootstool

Self explanatory. One shots. I have more ideas that don't fit into either books soo if you have any requested... Mais

Cooking with Flo
Princess Flo
My soldier
Best friends
My soldier: Part 2
In Assistance of...
In Assistance of her
The girl next door
30 days
'That' Pink Dress
What he did
Off-limits
Flooded
Christmas Day
My Trainer and me
My trainer and me 1.5
Attention
Never been kissed
His girl
His Girl Part 2
Help
Better for you both
Question guys
The Darkness
Truely floored
She did it again
So my lovely lot
Tell me youve seen this??
The bodyguard
The bodyguard 2
Question guys
🥵🥵
Friends with benefits
Mrs Lester
Not what I expected
NWIE: Part 2
NWIE: Part 3
Best birthday present ever
Hear me out
Five years
Well welll welll
Baby thats not what I said
Apologise!
Champagne Glasses (requested)
Hello you beautiful lot
Dr Dr!
The wrong way round
The wrong way round part 2
How are
Modern warfare
The wolf, the lion and the princess
The Wolf and the Princess
The Lone Wolf
Baddie
Good Morning
Unrelated
Heartaches and heartbreaks
So my dudes
Another thing
Heartache and heartbreaks Part 2
The Atomic bomb
Heres whats coming up
Devils Heat
Sincerely, Yours
Forever, yours
The absolute!
Is anyone else
Always the bridesmaid
Always the bridesmaid 2
Always the bridesmaid 3
Not ok

The light

1K 16 0
De Flosfootstool

I sit facing away from the door drinking as per usual. "Double please Bill."

11.15 pm. I was stupid to think she'd show up. What should I expect I'm a 200-year-old vampire she's a 20-something attractive girl.

"You keep looking at that clock you waiting for someone y/n?"

Drinking the liquid as it warms my insides, the only warmth I ever get to feel.

"No just checking the time Bill."

A little time passes before I hear the door opens and that familiar smell follows "In all the bars in all the towns in all the world, you had to walk into this one." I smile.

"Cara." I look back at the clock. "You're 45 minutes late, do you think it's wise to keep a vampire waiting?" I turn to see her for the first time... she looks beautiful.

"I didn't know what to wear. I didn't know if this was a date or not."
I stand holding my hand out and escorting her to a table.

"It's difficult for a vampire to date in the traditional sense as we don't eat and most of the fun things you humans like to do are open during the daytime so." We sit opposite each other at a small table.

"We can still drink." I nod "That is one thing we can do. A bottle of whiskey over here please Jess." I gesture towards the bar. The barmaid nods.
"Can I say you look very beautiful this evening?" I slight pink blush on her face as the bottle and glasses are placed next to us.

"Why thank you y/n you don't look so bad yourself." I pour us both a large shot.

"To you Cara." I hold the glass up toward hers, and she gently clashes her glass into my own.

"You know for such a little human you can hold a lot of liquor." I pour another round of drinks for us.

"I could drink you under the table little miss vampire." She hiccups as she takes the glass.

"Maybe that's enough for you miss Cara." I try to take the glass from her.

"Hey! no I'm... I'm fine." She stands taking the glass with her. I super speed in front of her taking the gladd. "Be careful sweetheart. Don't want any accidents."

I sit back down drinking both drinks.

"Maybe I should go party with those guys." She starts walking towards a group of juvenile vampires you've seen a hand full of times.

"Don't be so wreckless Cara." She stumbles closer looking back at me. She's trying to get a rise from me.

"Well hello there darling, don't you smell delicious!" One of the younger vampires says pulling her into his side.

"Maybe I should take you out for a bite to eat." He flashes his teeth. I slam the glass on the bar. Before appearing in front of them.

"She is not a meal." My fangs out. "Do you understand?" I question a growl escaping my throat

"She came ov..."

"She didn't come over here to be a meal! I suggest you all leave before I rip each of your spines from your body." Cara places her hand on my arm trying to offer comfort.

"You do not touch another vampires human. Especially mine." She pulls on my arm lightly. The group disappear quickly.

"Your human?" Cara looks up at me with dough eyes.

"It's an unspoken rule among vampires. If you 'have' a human no other vampire may harm or feed from them. Not that I'm suggesting you're mine... it was the easiest way to get rid of them."

She walks in front of me pulling on my hand with her left, her right hand reaching for my face, my fangs still on show I retract them.

"Don't hide them. I don't mind." She presses her body into mine. "What are you doing Cara?" The proximity stirred feelings.

"What does it look like?" She presses her lips to my neck. Running her hands up my body. I try my hardest to hold myself back but the need I have. the need for her is almost unbearable.

"Cara you should stop." I pull myself away from her turning away.

"Why?" I feel her presence behind me.

"I could hurt you or worse I could kill you. the more physical we get the easier it is for us to switch, the lust turns into blood lust." I turn to face her my fangs on show at the mere thought of being with her. I lick my lips. "I can practically taste you already." I see her swallow backing away slightly.

Her scent was already too much. I push her into the nearest wall. Kissing her neck my teeth grazing over her delicate cream skin. Sinking my teeth into her soft flesh. A quiet scream as my fang's breaks through her skin, which turns into a gentle moan. Her blood is sweet like fresh honey.

Panic as I pull myself away. "Cara im sorry, you should go. I should never have. Here." I prick my finger taking a small drop of blood on my thumb and rubbing it over the marks I made.

"That will help." I pick up my jacket and head out to the front of the bar. It's been such a long time since I drank from someone, my diet consists of blood bags and the occasional animal never a human. I lost control with her.

"Y/n wait!" I see the groups of vampires from before. The overwhelming need to keep her safe was the strongest urge.

"Let me walk you home please Cara." She nods and I follow her direction as she sways side to side.

"Do you live far?" She shakes her head.

"Just up here!" She runs towards me before almost tripping.

"Careful you are a fragile being." I hold her by the waist supporting her, her head slumping into me. I Lead her in the direction she pointed.

"Just down there on the right."

"Woah easy now!" She falls. I pick her up taking her to the door of the house she pointed to. Gently I place her against the door searching her bag for keys. When I finally find them I open her door.

"Cara, sweetie, I'm going to need you to invite me in, some stereotypes are true." She nods.

"You need to ask again, out loud."

"You can come into my humble abode." I nod and pick her up carrying her inside.

"Let's get you into bed." I push her towards the stairs.

"Hey! I'm not that easy, but you are so hot!" She pulls my face towards her trying to kiss me.

"Cara this would be inappropriate, you are inebriated, it would be wrong." As much as I want, to hold her to feel her body on my own.

"You're a goody to shoes for a vampire y/n."

"When you've been alive as long as I have you learn right from wrong."

I help her up each step, like a toddler trying the stairs for the first time.

"All right there you go. Are you warm enough?" I tuck the blanket around her making sure she's comfortable.

"Not really... can you stay?" She holds out her hand towards me.

"I couldn't I have to get home." Looking away from her a sad smile on my face.

"Please y/n." Her eyes are saddened as she asks.

"The daylight Cara." I gesture around the open room windows everywhere.

"Just until I fall asleep?" I breathe in deeply letting out a long sigh.

"Until you fall asleep." I sit down next to her on top of the covers, my back on the headboard sitting up.

Cara rolls onto her side her head tucked into my waist. I watch as she breathes in and out slowly.

I'm not sure how long I watched her but realised I need to leave before I'm reduced to dust. I move her hair out of her face leaning down to leave a soft kiss on her head. Quietly I close the door to her house taking. entail not of where she lives. I make it home before I'm nothing but a memory in the wind literally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That next night I sit in the bar expecting her to come in but she doesn't. I don't think much of it just shake it off maybe she had plans. The next night she also doesn't show... Several days later and she still hasn't shown.

"Hey Bill, have you seen that girl I was with last week at all?" He shakes his head " Not since the night she was here with you."

My breathing races as my heart rate increases. I felt no worry from her but where is she? Why hasn't she been here? maybe it was me? Maybe it's for the best. I decide I need to let it go and carry on with my usual life.

"I'll take a bottle please, the good stuff." Bill places a bottle of Blanton by me. I drink the night away as usual.

I leave to head home but smell that scent once again. Looking around I see no one and make my way home, she clouds my mind entirely.

"Y/n." Her voice sounds frail. I turn. to see her, her body battered face bruised.

"Cara!" I run to her picking her up as she falls into my body. I take her to my home patching her up. She says nothing. Covered in op head to toe. Bite marks all over her.

"I know this is gross but." I bite my hand. "You need to drink this." I hold my hand over her face, she gently sucks on the open wound drinking it. I take my hand away rubbing over her mouth with a wet cloth.

"Who did this?" I ask as calmly as possible.

"It was me... I went to another bar, I wanted... I wanted to know if what I felt for you was because you were you or because of what you are. I got attacked I told them I was yours but they didn't care. They took turns biting me. Seeing who could get the most without killing me" My blood boiled the more she speaks.

"Where Cara?" Gently I turn her face to me. "Where." She takes my hand kissing the palm before pulling it onto her lap.

"That big country house by the stream." Her eyes were thick with tears.

I take her hand holding it over my chest. "Are you ok now?" A small nod as she pulls me into her. I hold her in my arms until she eventually drifts off to sleep.

I take her to one of my upstairs bedrooms laying her down softly. I pull the covers over her tracing .y middle finger over the outline of her face pushing the hair off it.

"They're going to pay for what they did to you beautiful." I kiss her head before leaving.

I make a quick phone call on. way to the house.

"William I need your help." William and I used to run together in the mid-1800s, he's a terrible person which makes him perfect.

"Ah, my dear y/n to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"You know that house by the stream on the outside of town? Meet me there in 10 minutes. We have some juveniles who need to be taught proper etiquette."

Making my way to the house I park near the road, out of site for now.

"Ahh, William, how are you, dear friend?" I hug him.

"I'm well as tormenting as always. Shall we go?"

We speed to the door knocking. Loud music can't be heard from inside.

A young woman answers the door.
"Hi, we've had a noise complaint from this address."

"What?"

"Oh, William." Will holds her up by her neck as I enter the house searching for the others.

"Now guys we can do this one of two ways. I either kill all of you or you can bring me the ring leader and I will only kill him." I hear a noise from behind me as someone comes at me with a large wooden slate. I push him away relatively easily.

"I'll ask again. All or one?" The house is silent until 2 appear holding the younger man from a few days ago.

"You again? You may all leave." I hear the sounds of the rest of the house leaving. "Who gave you permission to feed on my human?" I push him. toward William who holds his arms back.

"She was asking for it." I hear his heart rate escalating quickly.

"I don't think she was, I think you broke a fundamental rule amongst ourselves. Do you remember what I said I'd do to you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, y/n I haven't seen you that angry in a long time. You made quite a mess of him." I fix my jacket closing the door behind us.

"I think we need to leave the sun is approaching quickly. Thank you for your assistance."

I drive home just before the sun rose. Ensuring the house is light-tight. I sit in the room with Cara waiting for her to wake.

I hear her gentle mumbles making me move to sit on the bed. I take a hold of her hand, feeling her squeeze tightly oddly relaxing me knowing that she's OK.

"Y/n." Her hand blindly searches until she grabs my hand.

"I'm here." I stroke her head laying next to her. Her hand grips my shirt collar, her head laying on my shoulder.

"Go back to sleep, I'll still be here. I promise."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

117K 4.1K 75
Just a collection of one shots, please leave suggestions in the comments or msg me :) Disclaimer! I don't own any of the characters in these stories...
103K 2.2K 90
Imagine for singers, actress or characters. Celebrities/ Reader gip
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
2.8K 97 12
If you enjoyed my two other books, "My future" and "A soulmate who wasn't meant to be" I hope you'll enjoy this book as well!! One shot book based on...