Animation vs. Rainimator (ft...

By AnnaCandyCane

10 years passed after AVM 30. Minecraftia bulged with new dynasties. Ser Patrick, the Grandmaster of the Fros... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Begin Again
Chapter 12- After Already Dead
The Mango... and The Plum
Chapter 14- The Grandmaster's trial
Chapter 15-Sappy Romance (Part 1)

Chapter 13- The unexpected visitor

211 4 15
By AnnaCandyCane

// POV 3rd person //

The continuing havoc was one of the greatest griefs of the Frostbourne army. Raining bombs, dynamites, and most significantly, lurid terror from above, commander Brots and his unbeatable bandits didn't stop their advance. 

Sir Brots was most renowned for his way of bribery, using all the gold he obtained from the Nether, to the bandits, who obviously chose materialism over justice. He was capable of evicting sir Daryll, the previous leader of the ferocious bandits, from his social position easily. 

For those who got caught red-handed, they were convicted as jailers, although all they yearned for was to abscond. Every women, men, the elderly, and the children received traumatic mental and physical torment.

For those who had the luck to deviate from distressing death or prison, they were either gravely burned or shot. They formed several minor troops, a coalition to defeat Brots's tyranny. Of course, they didn't last long. Not even a single, full hour.

And...

For those who lost their daylights of a fresh tomorrow, their remains were fed to the Tasmanian devils, scavengers who travel miles for rotten flesh, and one of the bandits' beloved pets of comfort.

Daryll paced back and forth, not wasting a single moment to solve this catastrophe. He spent most of his day stressing out, muttering words of self-abasement to nobody, a wave of shame and guilt flooding his mind. He, along with Patrick and Azura, got into a lively altercation. Well.. it was more similar to a yelling contest, yet with consistent attitude. Despite their honorable persistence, however, nor could he, or Azura, or Patrick unravel this insurgency.

Meanwhile, 4 of Alan Becker's stickmen eavesdropped on them, aware of their friends in a challenging situation. Sometimes hiding behind the door, sometimes pressing wine glasses against the wall, and sometimes forming a stickman tower, with Red always nagging to elevate even higher. Well, they obviously toppled over, yeeting Red to the broom closet across. 

They were in charge of keeping the trapdoor secure. It led to the ground above their level, which was their former most cozy dwelling. Every midnight, the fighting sticks would take a sneak peek through the door.

And every time they did, masked figures with brown leather vests would install 'WANTED' posters, mainly of black-and-white Daryll, Patrick, and Azura, on a tree trunk with duct tape. Then they would beat the blood out of any creature within their sight with their maces, so that they would be prepared if they encounter the Frostbourne trio. Snow rabbits, minks, squirrels, you name it. They were nothing like merciful humans we once thought they were. Red, who is a rabid animal lover, almost got the entire guarding operation busted because he wouldn't keep his big mouth shut. 

The sticks would furtively close the little door and follow the staircase down to the meeting room.

Then they would start on their 'overhearing conversations'.

//Blue's POV//  

It was midnight, when all our friends went to dreams they'll never think to reach, at least not in this warmongering world.

However, two friends, with the darkest of all baggy eyes I've ever seen, still didn't.

I was waiting outside for business. Not paperwork, or receiving calls from grouchy bosses. Real business. Ninja business. Action business. A.K.A. Eavesdropping.

The dim light shone through the windowpane of the rusty brown door. I hid right around the darkness of the corner. Maybe they won't mind such nosy people like us. But I know this warfare threw their minds into a big pool of mental breakdown. We all know, that we have to try to help.

Sometimes, I feel homesick. I miss Alan, the animating, the parrots, Red's pig, mostly everything. However, now isn't the best time. As Yellow once advised me, realizing what's happening in our society is the key to every global problem. And the best way to comprehend is to hear.

 "Hey!" It was Red. He brought all the others, Second, Green, and Yellow. 

 "Can we build a human tower?" his eyes sparkled. I knew he wanted to troll around like always.

 "No. We got ourselves purple spots for no reason that day." I try to not laugh.

 "Just open the door." Green rolled his eyes.

I slipped out a wire from my pocket and unlocked the door.

 "Well Patrick, I wrote this speech myself." there was a sharp pause. Patrick shot Daryll the 'Of course you didn't' look. Daryll skimmed through the paragraphs, then scratched the back of his neck. "Ok. I got some help from Azura and Hilda.. But I can do it!!"

Patrick shot him another powerful glare. "Brots, who was your most trustful student, drove them all like savages. Now they're blind for money. They're going to do anything for 100 Benjamin Franklins and Abraham Lincolns. They're even willing to fight, to sacrifice themselves for what's worth." his argument was flawless that not even Daryll could deny it. "The bribery took a toll on their minds.. We need something way stronger."

From the crack in the door, we could see the piece of paper crumble in Daryll's fists.

Patrick glanced at the shriveled paper, then looked back at him dead in the eye. "Look. This approach isn't necessary, nor it's guaranteed influential. You'll just tangle yourself more."

 "What do you have in store, then your excellency?" Daryll said, tearing his speech into pieces.

There was quiescence.

 "I'll just.... Have to enlist my name in the trial..." he said hesitantly. His eyes trailed off to the floor, a countless attempt to avert Daryll's gaze. 

Daryll suddenly slammed both of his fists against the wooden table so hard that it took Patrick, who was beside him, by a yelp. The deafening noise rattled our earlobes, too. Second was going to close the door, until Green disagreed and insisted we listen.

Daryll, head down, grumbled under his breath. "Are you a... lunatic?! Not that! ANYTHING BUT THAT! That's suicide... You know my great grandfather died the same way to yours... "

 "Oh, yeah? Like I'm not aware of that?" 

 "You know you're outmatched. You know he has Netherite fists. You know he can finish you and your armor off within 10 minutes. He almost killed Lance, Ceris, and Rain... Heck, you won't even survive 5..." he said, looking away.

We were afraid that Patrick had set off Daryll's temper bomb, but he wasn't enraged. Daryll lowered his fists under the table and sighed, still not looking up. There he sat, blubbering like a baby, as if he had to accept the reality. He took off his mask and let his tears flow.

The general, who was usually serious and stern, seemed equally fearful. He gently patted his back, causing Daryll to quiver a bit since he doesn't like physical contact.

 "I know, bandit, I know... But... I have to do what is rightfully wise. It's my careless actions that got all of those people killed for no reason. As a leader, I have an obligation to stop them... Even if it means throwing my life away..."

Red oooed and ahhed, quite impressed by the general's prowess. We all admired his bravery, although we had no idea what they were talking about. The four of us slapped his mouth to keep him quiet so we could hear the conversation clearly.

 "Ooh-Hup-" 

 "Quiet!" I hissed. 

 "Does Azura know?" Daryll asked.

Patrick's warm smile faded to a frown. He didn't say anything for a minute. "Azura.." he sighed, "How on earth am I going to tell her...?" 

Now it was Daryll's turn to pat his back. "She'll understand... I hope..."

We closed the door, not wanting to disturb their moment. As we all headed to our own dormitory, some fly or whatever insect it is kept perching on my face.

 "Stupid fly." I said, trying to swat it away.

My friends stopped walking, pure astonishment filling their faces. Green tugged on Yellow's arm, Red hid behind Second, and I accidentally knocked off a candle.

 "Shoo- SHOO!! Guys, help me get rid of it!"

Second slowly shook his head. "That's not a fly, Blue... It's Alan..."

 "Whaaa?"

A huge projectile screen appeared on the black wall of the underground. The screen lagged for a moment. The pixels were frozen. He adjusted the camera and clicked on a few buttons before putting on his headset. There he was, Alan Becker himself!

 "Hey, you naughty sticks!" right after those words were spoken, Red looked at Second, Second looked at Yellow, Yellow looked at Green, and Green looked at me. Everyone was wordless, just blinking at each other.

 "Did you mess with my computer, again?! Where in the world are you anyway?" Uh oh. His icon, the white mouse pointer, poked Second in the cheek and gave a light blow on Green's forehead. Then he whizzed over to Red and Yellow, who kept running around.

Alan stopped chasing them and facepalmed, "Aghh... I went to fetch the laundry, and a second after, you guys are gone! And it's been like, 2 months since!"

 "OWOWOWOWOW stop punching my head, Alan! We, we can give an explanation!" Red hollered.

 "Fine." Alan let go of Red.

I sigh and begin, "We're in minecraft."

Alan gasped, "No way! That game I thought it was abandoned like, ten years ago?! Has anything changed? Are there people living? What's the newest version like?"

 "Okay, chill, chill.."

 "What about-" he was cut off with some digital flaws.

The screen malfunctioned, Alan's appearance was no more of a blur now. The pixels jumbled to red, green, blue, then pitch black, no- and pure white.

 "Wharrts-- Happppennning---" His voice was jagged, most likely due to the lag. Suddenly, everything was calm as if a ghost had intercepted the Internet network.

 "Uh- Alan, I think you're muted." Yellow said, taking notice of the mute button with the cross mark. However, we couldn't hear him anymore.

 "Uh, Ala-"

Before he filled his sentence, there was a ping!. The scene switched to Discord instead of Zoom. A keyboard was available for typing in the format, and the chat bar gleamed. The server name was 'Alan's Becker', with crazy fiery party designs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

< Discord Text statistics >

==== Noogai3 invited Basketball Hoop, MarryingWart, Nevergonnagive-, Ur_Math_teacher, Daddy_pig, and 1 other ====

.

.

.

------- 12:05 A.M. -------

MarryingWart (me): Hello? Alan? Anybody? You there?

Daddy_pig: Heyo 

Nevergonnagive-: Jello, everyone!

Ur_Math_teacher: Ah, yes.

Noogai3: Hai- oop-

Basketball Hoop: Something wrong dear?

Noogai3: Yes. Something VERY wrong. Ok. Brief explanation pls? Quickly 'cause my computer isn't working well enough

Basketball Hoop @Noogai3: It's a looooong fairytale. 

Noogai3: Make it short. I like it short.

-----Bot_ Announcements: :( Sorry. Error 404. Shutting down server.

Nevergonnagive- [Replying to: Make it short. I like it short.]: #-# I thought you wanted every detail? Just a minute ago??

Daddy_Pig: Once upon a time, there were five sticks. Then one unlucky day, somebody dropped a magical ender pearl or whatever. Finally, we're transported in this square world. We can't get out. The end. Nice story.

Ur_Math_teacher [Replying to: Once upon a time there were...]: Horrible story, but true indeed XD

Basketball Hoop: Bruh XD That somebody is me.

MarryingWart (me): Wow.

Noogai3: Second!! >:[ I'm disappointed!! IDK you were that clumsy!!

Nevergonnagive-: It wasn't his fault, Alan!

Basketball Hoop: YEH

------- 12:10 A.M. -------

MarryingWart (me): .... Is he afk? Hello? Alan?

Ur_Math_teacher: Yes, and.. yes.

Daddy_pig: This whole thing is giving me a migraine!! >:#

Basketball Hoop: Wait. Guys. There's another person in here!!

Nevergonnagive-: O.O

Ur_Math_teacher: >:(?

Daddy_pig: O____O

MarryingWart (me):   :0//////////////

MarryingWart (me): ping him

Nevergonnagive-: We can't. We don't know his name.

Ur_Math_teacher: We can just check the member list dum-

Basketball Hoop: Already did, his name is @The_Plumm

Daddy_Pig: C'mon plum

The_Plumm: H-Hello????

MarryingWart (me): OOOOOOOOO

Nevergonnagive-: OMG Jesus

Daddy_Pig: Who in the Nether are you?

Basketball Hoop: Do we know you?

Ur_Math_teacher: Y'know Alan Becker???

The_Plumm: .... You know me very well....

Daddy_pig: sus

MarryingWart (me): Very sussssss

Nevergonnagive-: Show yourself.

Ur_Math_teacher: Hey wait, 'The plum'.... 

Basketball Hoop: What, genius?

Ur_Math_teacher: Somewhat familiar to my ears...

Noogai3: I'm back!!!!

Daddy_pig: OML

Basketball Hoop: Yay! Way to go Alan! :)

The_Plumm@Noogai3  Help these guys don't recognize me WAAA

MarryingWart (me):   /:[ ?

Noogai3@The_Plumm  Want to join 'em?

The_Plumm: Yeah so let's go!! 

Noogai3: Oki

Nevergonnagive-: O=O??!!!

Ur_Math_teacher: What in the frick-

MarryingWart (me): ALAN!!! I got a question. Who is the plumm?

Noogai3: I don't have much time to explain! But, he's in the same overworld in minecraft as you are. Try to meet up with him yourself! My computer is gonna breakkkkk

Daddy_pig: Wait. What?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "What now?" The screen was illiterate.

 "Look out for The Plumm." Yellow replied. "Although, I think I have a hunch about his identity."

 "Who?" I asked.

 "Purple."

As he finished, we saw him, HIM with his diamond pickaxe, mining his way down! From the ceiling above!

 "Aaah! Why is the ceiling so high up?!" Purple caught the falling pickaxe in midair. He dangled on to the edge of the blackstone.

At first I didn't believe what I was seeing. We watched him fly down with his old elytra with our jaws wide open, rubbing our eyes to tell clearly if this was a dream or not.

 "Hello..." Purple took off his wings.

 "Purple?" Green asked.

 "Buddy!!" Purple embraced Green to a nice hug.

 "Long time no see! What's up!" Red gave him a high five. 

 "Yes. You kept your promise to meet again!" Second patted his shoulder.

 "Group hugg!!" Yellow blurted out.

 "Wait noooo-" Green cut Purple off with a tackle.

We all gave a nice group hug to each other, with Purple in the middle. He suffocated us with squeezes.

 "You're choking me..." I said through breaths.

After the hug, Yellow opened his variety of never-ending questions. "Where's Mr. King? Or MT?"

Purple pulled away from Green, whom he was still hugging with, then gave a sharp scowl towards Yellow. "Don't say his name..." he showed.. anxiety.

Everyone gasped in shock. "But... I thought he approved you and accepted you as his adoptive son.." Green said.

 "Not anymore."

He picked up the golden candlelight plate behind him and blew the fire away, as if he was preparing to tell us a horror story of his own.

To be continued 

Author here: Why is this so long?? The next chapter will be short. A little over 1000 words. Thank you for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 130 16
"ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ɪꜱ ᴅᴏ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ?" ... Many universes. Many timeline...
22.1K 300 200
This is book numero tres Pls read the 2 other incorrect quote books in order to get a feel around the AU I do not own any characters except if anyone...
13.4K 235 29
(Third book in my series and most characters belong to Rainimator) It's been 17 years since 303's threat and so far he hasn't made moves towards Fro...
2K 49 15
this story is a fanfiction based on the rainimator YouTube series to which the vast majority of the characters in this story belong credits to them r...