ฬ Rฬ ๐”ผโ„™โ„“แด€๐šˆ 201โท |๐”น๐•‹๐•Š OTโ‚‡...

By ggukie_69

'This is 2012. Did you hit your head somewhere?!' 'W-what?! How can this be 2012 when I clearly remember that... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
New OneShot story!!!
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
โƒโ˜˜๏ธŽโœพ
53
54
55

20

559 54 4
By ggukie_69

Year-2012

Y / N

It started this week. Forgetting my memories. I really wanted to talk with Hoshi about this but I knew he is not a suitable person.

He is too young right now. Even though I sometimes call him Soonyoung oppa, I know I shouldn't bother him this much.

He is already dealing with the help of shocking news of omma. I need to find out about this forgetting thing by myself!

But the question is how? I don't think I can find another normal person who time-traveled! I can't even tell the boys or my coworkers!

I sighed as I put my wet clothes on the dry rod. Closing the door of the balcony, I sat down on my couch and googled.

How can one forget her memories?

What to do if I keep forgetting my memories?

Should I see a doctor if I have a memory problem?

Diseases that can cause memory loss

Aish! Nothing is there! How could there be? It's 2012! The medications and the results are not that much!

I slapped my forehead when I remembered something again! It's nonother than my imaginary ideas and those things which I saw in the movies!

As if I am bound to forget everything?

Ahh!! Fuck! What should I do?!

-Ring-

'Ajdkfbekf!'

I screamed and blabbered when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was Jin.

'Hello?'

'Hello, Manager-nim?'

'Yes, Jin? What happened?'

'You said, we will be leaving for our new dorm tomorrow right?'

'Yes?'

'What time shall I leave? And where will I go?'

'Oh, you don't have to worry! I will be picking up you guys. I mean you. Only Taehyung will come there directly since he went to his home.'

'Oh okay. Do you have my address or should I text you?'

'I have don't worry!'

'Okay!'

After hanging up, I put my phone on the nightstand before laying down on my bed.

Should I go to a doctor?

I thought as sleep took over me..

Year-2022

[even though it's not 2022,
let's just pretend it is -.-]

A U T H O R

Jungkook and Jimin were walking through the halls to find Hoshi when they found him talking with Seungkwan.

They patiently waited for him to finish. It was performance week. All the artists who mainly are dancers will be joining jointly for a performance created in HYBE.

Since Jungkook and Jimin were vocalists as well as dancers, Jungkook got dancing and singing both. While Jimin and Hoseok got dancing. Jin and Taehyung got singing. Yoongi and Namjoon will be doing rap with the other idol rappers.

Hoseok was out for his PUMA ad. So only Jimin and Jungkook were the ones from BTS. The other artists such as SEVENTEEN, TXT, ENHYPEN, and some solo boy artists will be performing this song.

Bumzu, Bang Si hyuk, Woozi, Yoongi, and Namjoon wrote this song while the artists choreographed the song.

'Jung hyung and others are already there right?' Jungkook asked.

'Yes. Only Dino and Hoshi are left.' Jimin replied.

'You should go. I will call them out after their conversation.'

'No. It's fine.'

Before Jungkook could open his mouth again, he saw Hoshi getting a phone call. He saw Hoshi's eyes widening as his face became pale.

Jimin thought that he saw tears in Hoshi's eyes but he wasn't sure if he was correct or not.

Both maknae saw Hoshi pulling the phone away from him before saying something to Seungkwan as he ran outside.

Brushing against Jimin, Hoshi ran towards the elevator. Pressing the elevator button numerous times, they saw him letting out a sob.

'What happened?' Jungkook asked as he looked at Hoshi confusedly.

They heard noises from the background. They turned around to see Dino, Joshua, and Jeonghan who was looking worried and had the same face as Hoshi as they listened to whatever Seungkwan was saying.

That's when they saw Hoshi going missing. Assuming that he went down, they went to his members.

'Hello hyung!' Jimin greeted Jeonghan.

'What happened? We saw Hoshi hyung rushing outside.' Jungkook asked confusedly.

'His sis- uhh,' Seungkwan quickly bite back his words as Hoshi strictly has to forbid them from saying about his sister to others.

'It's nothing guys. His cousin's sister is in the hospital. He got a phone call about her being sicker.' Jeonghan managed to lie.

Looking at each other Jimin and Jungkook nodded their heads slightly before saying okay and leaving the practice room.

Both of them rushed and took the vacant elevator. Fortunately, they didn't have to stop on the other floors and got down quickly.

'Are you thinking the same thing hyung?'

'I think I am Jungkook.' Jimin muttered before going to their garage.

'Hyung! I need to drive the car! Can I? Jimin asked their driver.

'What? No! I can't let you drive alone!'

'It's okay. Besides we are wearing odd clothes. It will be a quick ride! I promise!'

Jimin didn't wait as he took the car keys and started the engine alongside Jungkook in the passenger seat as he drove the car without their driver.

'Fine but be safe and quick!'

He heard his driver yelling.

'Look! That car! It's our company car! I think it is Hoshi hyung's since there is a logo of their group.' Jungkook said as he pointed to a black car.

Jimin focused on the car as he followed it quickly.

Hoshi on the other hand drive the car speedily towards the hospital where he got the bad news. Since the hospital was not that far away from his company, it took only 10 minutes to reach the hospital.

As soon as Hoshi left the car, Jungkook and Jimin also got out of the car.

'Put this on the parking lot!' Jimin said as he handed the key to a security guard before following him.

'He is catching the lift hyung!'

'I know. We can go inside with him while covering our faces and standing in the corner. Since there are a lot of people here.'

Jimin did what he said. Hoshi went inside the elevator and pressed a button before standing in front and letting other people go behind him.

Jimin and Jungkook took the bait and stood in a corner with their mask on. Since it is a hospital. Most of the people were wearing masks.

A few people walked out as the elevator went up and up until they saw Hoshi leaving the elevator.

Both of them pushed the little number of people before following him from a distance.

They saw Hoshi walking inside a hall where there stood a signboard,

"VIP & SPECIAL CASES"

At last, they finally stopped when they saw Hoshi talking with the doctor.

'N-noona...?' Jungkook froze when he saw Y/N in a hospital bed.

But what made him, Jimin and Hoshi cry out was the doctor saying,

'We don't know what happened. But Patient Kwon Y/N's heartbeat was slowing down rapidly. If it happens again, I am afraid the chances of her staying alive is 0%...'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 349 17
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...
2.3K 83 22
this story is only mine.it's just a imagination.story lines are only mine then credits goes to me๐Ÿคญ. read my story if you like it then follow me vote...
1.1K 65 18
Y/n, a 23 years old girl who's just living her completely normal life and busy trying to make some money by working in a restaurant. One night, she b...
94.5K 3K 25
"It's dangerous to be with me Y/N. Just go." A Jungkook x Fem! Reader demon AU. When Y/N loses her sister, her social life and her mental health de...