Our Lost Princess

Bởi nerdywriter88

This story will show you how in one minute destiny can be so kind and how next moment destiny can be so cruel... Xem Thêm

Author note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 30

1.5K 60 5
Bởi nerdywriter88

Grace/Evelyn's pov

As soon as I entered inside the mansion I saw Liam's parents, Celia and Aaron were sitting in living room talking among themselves.

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the stairs but Celia called me.

I groaned annoyingly and went to her. She smiled at me but her smile wasn't reaching her eyes.

Later my gaze went to other Parkars and to my surprise they all looked depressed. They all smiled at me but their smile looked forced.

What happened to them?

"How was your day, Ev?" Aaron asked softly.

"Good" I said looking intentionally at him.

His eyes were puffy and red. Was he crying?

"Uh.. Ev. Your clothes and other stuffs have been moved to your new room" Celia said coming in-between me and Aaron to which I rolled my eyes.

"You guys love playing passing the pillow game, right?" I asked to which Celia looked at me confusingly.

"Passing the pillow is a game where a group of people sat themselves in a circle and pass the pillow to each other. You guys are passing me from one room to another just like that game. Everyday I'm sleeping in a different room" I said sarcastically to which Aaron and Celia laughed at me.

But this time their laughs weren't fake. They looked genuinely happy and not just them but Aaron's parents were also smiling.

I'm glad that they all are finally smiling.

I shook my head at that thought and looked at Celia.

"Don't worry now we won't pass you from one room to other" Celia said with small laugh.

"Also we know that you're clumsy so we have decided that you will not stay upstairs. Your room is beside Adrian's study room" Celia said and point her finger to her left.

I wanted to thank her for this but I didn't. My angry self didn't approved this so I simply nodded and went towards my New Room.

Once I entered my room, my jaw dropped in shock. This room is way bigger than Liam's and his parents room. The walls were painted in pink and white color and pink curtains were all around. My bed was queen size and filled with soft toys and soft looking pillows. And in the corner, stood a big study table with a brand new laptop and other stationary stuffs.

I looked at my left side to see a huge mirror and a vanity table. And to my surprise, the vanity table was filled with lots of products. I walked towards vanity table to see that the table had all branded products.

Beside the vanity table, there was a door. I pushed open the door and saw that this was a walk in closet filled with LOTS of clothes. And all those clothes looked expensive. In one corner I saw a  transparent shelves filled with footwears and most of them were filled with sneakers and flats. There was only one or two pairs of heels.

I shook my head and came out of the closet and went to the other door. And this was the bathroom. Even this bathroom is bigger than Liam's bathroom. And yes of course, everything looked expensive and beautiful especially the bathtub.

- After some time -

After taking a relaxing bath I wore the soft fluffy night wear and combed my hairs. I was all set to study but someone knocked the door.

I tied my hairs in the messy bun and went to open the door to see that a buttler was standing outside the door.

"Yes?" I asked softly.

"Dinner is ready, miss. Everyone is calling you" He said and on the cue my stomach growled loudly to which I smiled embarrassingly at him.

"I'll be there in a minute" I said to which he nodded before leaving.

I went towards the study table and picked my phone before leaving the room. I walked towards the dinning room and saw that Liam parents, Liam, Celia and Aaron were already there. I went close to them and sat myself beside Liam.

I looked at the dinning table and my mouth waters instantly. Dinning table was filled with so many mouth watering dishes and some of them were alien to me but they looked good though.

"Let's start eating" Liam said filling his plate with delicious looking pasta.

I served myself spaghetti and meatballs and damn they were really delicious.

I kept on eating when suddenly my phone starts ringing. I narrowed my gaze to see that Connar wall calling me.

Why is he calling?

I was busy thinking but soon heard a groan beside me. I turned to my left to see that Liam was glaring my phone. I chuckled at his reaction and decided to pick Connar's phone.

"Hey Connar" I said sweetly after picking his phone.

"Hey Grace. I hope I'm not disturbing you?" He asked from the other side.

"Oh no-no. You can never disturb me" I said extra sweetly just to annoy Liam.

"That's great. So what are you doing right now?" He asked softly.

"Dinner and you?" I asked and looked in my front to see that even Aaron was looking pissed too.

Oh my God! I almost laughed at him.

"I was thinking about you" Connar said sweetly to which I internally rolled my eyes.

That's so cringe.

"Aww that's so sweet. Even I was thinking about you" I said and cringed hard but still managed to smile.

I looked at Liam to see that he was clenching the fork extra tightly in his palm. I internally laughed at him and turned to see that even Aaron was doing the same thing.

"Really?" Connar asked to which I hummed.

"Crystal, I wanted to ask you something" Connar said to which I once again hummed in response.

"How about we hangout somewhere tomorrow?" Connar asked with excitement.

Ugh! I want to tease Liam and Aaron but I can't say yes to him.

I shook my head at that and turned to look at them.

"Excuse me" I said and rushed back to my room.

"Uh.. Connar, actually I have some work tomorrow so I can't" I said after locking the door.

"How about day after tomorrow?" Connar asked again.

"No actually I have important classes on Monday" I said hoping he won't force me.

"Tuesday?" He asked again.

Clingy much!

"No actually I'm kind of busy this whole week" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whole week? How about other week?" Connar asked again.

Oh God! Now I understand why Liam was warning me.

"I'll think about that" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay then good night. Have wonderful dreams about me" He said in teasing voice.

"Good night" With this I ended the call and placed the phone in bed and rushed outside the room to complete my dinner.

As soon as I sat beside Liam, he turned to me and narrowed his gaze at me.

"Why did you left your dinner in middle?" Liam asked glaring me.

"I was in phone" I said with a bored voice but inside I was getting entertained.

"What did he said that you have to left your dinner in middle just to talk with that ass- stupid guy?" He asked distastefully.

"Uhm.. Stuffs" I said enjoying the conversation.

"What stuffs?" This time Aaron decided to ask.

"Something personal" I said with a poker face but from inside I was dying to laugh my ass off.

"Personal?" Liam said angrily to which I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating.

"Evelyn, I'm telling you this for the last time, stay away from Connar. He isn't a good human" Liam said angrily.

"Exactly. You're just seventeen. You should focus on your studies" Aaron said rolling his eyes.

Believe me, that's my only goal.

"Oh come on Aaron. What's wrong if she wants to date someone. She is young and beautiful and can date if she wants to or like someone" Celia said to which both Aaron and Liam narrowed their gaze towards her and to my surprise even Mr Parkar was also looking at her in disbelief.

"Celia is right. Dating someone in seventeen isn't a wrong thing. And don't forget Liam, you were dating Celia when you were sixteen" Mrs Parkar said to which Liam glared her.

"I did date Celia in sixteen because Celia was a good person and I genuinely liked her but we can't say the same thing about Connar Smith. That guy is the biggest player of all time" Liam said with a sigh.

"Exactly. In Dad's birthday party he came with different girl but went back with some other girl. And during the party he was flirting with our Ev" Aaron said to which I widened my eyes in shock.

"What?" Celia asked shockingly to which Aaron nodded his head.

"He was not flirting with me" I said and glared Aaron.

"He was" Aaron said glaring me back.

"Ev I think you should stay away from him. You should date someone better" Celia said to which Liam glared her hard.

"What?" Celia asked him.

"Why should she date someone?" Liam asked in angry voice.

"Because that's what normal people do. And what's wrong in dating anyway? Agreed Connar is a red flag but what about other guys. She can surely date a better guy if she wants to" Celia said to which Liam shook his head.

"She can't date someone. She is child right now" Liam said angrily.

"I'm seventeen" I said giving him a glare.

Well I'm not planning to date someone but I can surely tease these two brothers.

"Seventeen is not an adulthood" Liam said narrowing his gaze at me.

"Well, seventeen is not a childhood as well. I'm a teenager and I'm free to date as much as guys I want to" I said with a teasing smile.

"As much as guys? How many guys you want to date?" Aaron asked widening his eyes at me.

"Uh.. Too many" I said laughing.

This is so funny.

"Evelyn Parkar you're a student. You better concentrate on your studies instead of dating guys" Liam said to which I gave him a teasing look.

"You guys are already interfering in my almost all stuffs and now you want to control my love life as well?" I asked raising my brows at Liam and Aaron.

"Love Life?" Liam said the word bitterly and glared me hard.

But was I scared? Hell no.

"Okay okay enough now. Complete your dinner first. You can discuss these things later as well" Mrs Parkar said to which Liam looked at her in disbelief and then turned to me and glared me.

I flipped my hairs dramatically at him and continued my dinner.

After I finished my dinner I stood up from my seat and was ready to leave the place but Mr parkar stopped me.

"Ev, tomorrow Martin is coming. He wants to meet you" Mr Parkar said to which I looked at him confusingly.

"Who is Martin?" I asked him.

"My friend who is head commissioner now. He was the one who was the incharge when Victoria kidnapped you. Ever since you were kidnapped he was in guilt. So, when he got to know that you're alive and with us, he wanted to see you" Mr Parkar said to which I rolled my eyes.

"Do I have an option?" I asked to which he remained silent.

"I'll decide tomorrow" I said and went back to my room.

Victoria's pov

"It has been days now. When are you going to meet Parkars? I want to know everything about Evelyn" I said angrily over the phone.

"Calm down. I'm going to meet Parkars tomorrow and I'll meet Evelyn too. I'll ask them when and how did they got Evelyn back" He said to which I huffed.

"Do it fast" I said angrily.

"I will" He said with a sigh.

"Ask them each and everything about Evelyn and also ask them if they knows anything about my whereabouts" I said and looked myself in mirror.

So damn sexy.

I smirk at my appearance. I have always been a sexy woman. All other women envy me and men desire me. Except for one, Adrian Parkar.

My mood soured at that thought.

"I know my work, Victoria" I heard his voice before he ended the call.

I threw my phone in my bed and again looked at myself in mirror.

In mirror all I can see is a breathtaking beautiful woman who is perfect in every ways. I have beautiful face, hairs, and figure. My curves are just the cherry on top.

I'm desirable.

I'm almost thirty six but still look younger than my age. I'm just perfect. No actually I'm beyond perfect.

Everyone who came across me loved me, desired me except for the one person who I desired.

Adrian Parkar.

How much I loved him. I fucking murdered my own dad, why? Because I wanted to be close to him. My mother was suffering from cancer but instead of being with her I utilised my time to impress Adrian but he didn't gave a damn about me instead he was in love with his fat wife, Sofia.

That bitch.

How much I wanted him but he chose his whore wife over me. Over Me? ME? Over Victoria Quin.

Men used to die for my attention but I kept my attention on him only. But what he did? Betrayed me, humiliated me, slapped me and caged me in prison.

Fucker.

That was his gift to me, to my love. He was the first man who I loved beyond the limits but what I got from him was nothing I expected.

The man who I used to love the most is now the same man who I hate the most now. And now I'll break him.

He rejected me and my love for him so now he deserves my hate only.

I sighed taking the cigarette between my lips and settled myself in the vanity table in front of mirror.

I'm so beautiful, like so, so, so beautiful. Why did he rejected me for his wife? What's so special in her?

I still remember the time when I was first saw Adrian in one of his success party. He was looking like the most handsome man of the world. That day he was wearing black color armani suit with expensive shoes and watch. His hairs were nicely gelled and his face had little stubble which made him look more attractive. He was looking like prince. My prince.

I was so lost in him that I failed to notice his whore of a wife who was beside him all that time.

My father was the one who broke my staring and later my dreams of marrying him by introducing me to Adrian's wife.

I got to know that Adrian was married yet I was determined to make him mine but I couldn't. I failed.

I failed to make him mine. I failed to win his love. I failed to kill his wife. I failed to kill his daughter. I failed a lot of times but not now.

Now I won't fail.

Now I'll definitely kill his daughter. This time nothing and no-one can stop me from taking my revenge.

This time Victoria Quin will not fail.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. And do share this story with your friends and family and check my other books too.

Thank you (❁´◡'❁)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

23.4K 969 29
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
243K 9.8K 25
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Highly Mature⚠️⚠️ She never wanted to marry him & He never wanted her to be his wife B...
4.6K 245 35
Jason McCann considers himself as unwanted. Unwanted as in unloved. He is planning on getting a girlfriend. He thinks the perfect girl is Destiny Bla...