Texting Jimin

By _amxnx_

Step into the tangled web of high school drama where Park Jimin, who was secretly known as Loverboy, runs an... More

1. First Text
2. Playboy
3. His Crush
4. The Desperate Need
5. Fine A$$
6. Embarrassed Hoe
7. Another Failure?
8. Group Chat
9. Two Fools
10. Piano Meet
11. When The Hotties Meet
12. Dug One's Own Grave
13. First Love
14. Surprise Bitch
15. Ex = Trouble
16. Dress Trial
17. Dress Trial Ver. 2
18. Bitchy Bitch
19. Rude Mf
20. WWH
21. Hope Right Here
22. Fight?
23. Jackpot
24. Handsome Asshole
25. Seducer
26.Weeknd
27. Magic Vodka
28. Drunken Phase
29. Fucked Up
30. Revealed
31. Cream Aesthetic Party
32. Heavenly
33. Yacht
34. Crying Hearts
35. Cure Of Sadness
36. Golden Chance
37. Angel Compliments
38. Friendly Advice
39. I Like You
40. Glow Up
41. Regret
42. Apologies
43. Incomplete Love
44. Angel
45. Date Plan
46. Window Crash
47. My Girl
48. I Want To Love Him
49. Little Broken Hearts
50. Beautiful Man
51. Hand In Hand
52. Friends?
53. Goddess
54. StuDIES
55. Doll
56. Mathematician
57. Mixed Signals
58. Little Devil
59. Loverboy
60. Red Roses
62. Jelly Jungkook
63. The Separation
64. Promises
65. Texting Jimin
66. Private Group Chat
67. Chim Chim
68. Heart Burst
69. D-day
70. Last Text
71. Reunion (Bonus Chapter 1)
72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

61. Mission Reconciliation

2.1K 109 27
By _amxnx_

Loud music banged through walls, alcohol-free drinks were served, shiny clothes sparkled in the darkness, and students danced through the heat as Hobi presented himself in front of everyone looking the classiest and raising his juice glass in front of everyone asking them to enjoy tonight to the fullest.

You wore a strapless cream fall slit dress on a fur coat. A pearl choker with a diamond stud in your ears.

Tonight Hobi asked you to wear one of his collections and you were happy to wear what he presented before you. He had great style and it was obvious looking at the clothes he wore himself.

To make the dress look more presentable you pulled your hair up into a high ponytail with a ruby clutch holding them up.

Hobi wanted you as his model and you were just gonna live up to his expectations. It was also a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to represent his collection.

Whereas on the other side Rosé stands with you, ogling Jungkook who was wearing Hobi's collection as well. A black shirt, showing his lean figure. His hair neatly pulled back. A thin silver necklace hanging off his neck. A few bracelets loosely tied on his wrist and a ring complimenting his slender fingers.

He was looking like a literal 'made by God' person tonight and Rosé couldn't help but curse words every few seconds when he was smiling at other girls meeting him.

Although it was nothing much dramatic.

"You need to talk to him," You sip on your drink, helping out Rosé in her situation while not being able to take off eyes from your own man. Jimin.

He coloured his hair black tonight. He was back to being on the radar a little more. Hobi literally made every one of his friends wear the best of his pieces.

And out of everyone here, he solely made Jimin wear a transparent mesh top over black pants. A silver earring dangling down from one of his ears and a classy watch completing his looks.

Out of everything he wore, the sin he had done was to pull his hair in a ponytail while the baby hair fell down his nape.

Until now you had no idea Jimin was growing his hair.

To this day, you have seen Jimin in classy and boyish outfits but this was different. He was not looking his usual self tonight. It was as if this was where he belonged to before the tragedy happened with his family. It was as if he was owning the stage, the party, outdating every man in this party.

He was looking like a rich brat with a soft heart. Showing you how he can pull off anything worn him. Galloping any filter put on him. He was the man, the idol, the model any man would envy to—

"Y/n, Jungkook doesn't wanna talk to me. How do you expect me to talk to him?" Rosé sounds pissed while uttering every single word irritatingly.

You sigh, resting the glass on the counter. "You apologized right?"

"Of course I did."

"I think he needs some space."

"No, he doesn't." Rosé grits her teeth, "It's been a whole week, how much more space does he want?" She slips her head in her palms, frustrated about this situation.

You pat her back, "Look, I'm no Lovergirl to give you advice on dating or anything but as a friend, I'd suggest you give no shit and do your own thing." You fiercely look into her eyes, "Men only come around when they see you happy without them."

She stares into your eyes.

"Go, get yourself high on the dance floor." Pushing her back to the dance area, you smile, "You deserve yourself a You time."

Stiffly nodding, she inhales a deep breath. "I must be overthinking, like you said." Holding your hand she pouts, "for now I'll forget about it and do my own thing."

"As you should." You give her a firm push again, "now go shoo," you send her off with a smile as she waves at you mingling in the crowd.

Resting your elbows on the counter you tilt your head back and shut your eyes.

"Hey," You hear Jimin's voice as he leans in and kisses your cheeks, making you aware of his presence.

"My loverboy," you hum and he blushes, "Right."

Opening your eyes you see him having the prettiest smile on his face.

"You look so beautiful that I want to do nothing but pray you." He murmurs bringing your palm to his lips and pressing a firm kiss there.

You blush. "And you look so dangerously beautiful that I want to do nothing but devour you."

He stiffens in his place while his eyes widen a little. Getting away from your grasp he places a hand on his heart as if it was aching him, "Do not attack me like that," he whines, "At least give me a warning."

Biting on your lower lip, you shake your head, "but baby you chose the pain."

"Baby... ?"

You blink.

He gasps turning away from you and repeating to himself what you just said, "Baby, baby, baby, baby...." his head was spinning. He was not yet used to this.

"Man went berserk," Jin joins you two with Yoongi on his side, "I'll handle him, don't worry." He takes the shocked Jimin aside while worry shoots over your face.

Yoongi slowly laughs, "It's fine, trust me."

"He's still not used to it." You chortle, "all this affection."

Yoongi looks at Jimin being taken care by Namjoon, "He's really happy, you know." He smiles, adjusting his watch and going deep in thought, "He wasn't like this since Jennie left him, but after you, he has come back to himself."

He gives you a happy look, "Thank you."

Shaking your head you oppose his words, "Don't thank me, It's Jimin who's filled with nothing but positivity. His aura must've dimmed a little but it was still there," A warm sensation of love overtakes your heart speaking of him.

"How is it not possible for anyone to not fall for a guy like him." Meeting Yoongi's eyes, you truthfully comprehend your statement, "makes me wonder why I've been blind all these past months."

Yoongi smiles in return, "He's lucky to have an expressive girlfriend for himself."

"Nah." You see Jimin coming your way, "I'm lucky to have a such lovable person in the first place."

Shaking his head agreeing, Yoongi sees Jimin finally heading towards you both in a sane state this time, "Good luck with your love life."

"Same goes for you."

He ducks his head lower, "I don't know about that but thanks I guess."

Thinning your lips in a tight smile you watch Yoongi leaving with Namjoon. Bickering about some man causing a fuss near the entrance.

"Hey, sorry." Jimin rests his head on the juice counter standing right beside you, "I'm still not used to any of this."

"I know, let's take this slow. At your pace?" You bend your face up to his angle watching him all shy and nervous.

He flutters his eyes at you, "Trust me, I have never been so vulnerable in front of anyone but you. Never wanted to cherish anyone, never thought I would want to keep someone so closer to me." He sighs watching you closely, "So don't ever leave me okay?"

The feeling of abandonment he has gone through rushes in your skin.

Tucking the loose hair behind his hair, you give him a warm smile, "I'd never."

Clasping your fingers he brings your hand closer to his heart, "Promise me." His beautiful eyes ask for your reassurance. Overlapping your other hand over his, you seal the word,

"I promise."

+++

"Being with you makes me a lover girl too," You force your frustrated words out while checking on the speakers backstage.

Jimin laughs with amusement filling him in, "C'mon you wanted to do it." He helps you with the sound check and lightning.

You sigh, "I'm wondering why now."

"I'm so sorry for causing all this trouble." Somi comes from behind, startling both you and Jimin in the process.

Jimin places his palm on his chest painfully, "Jeez, I got scared."

Somi embarrassingly folds her legs closer to her chest, crouching, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"It's hard believing you are the same person." Jungkook who was sitting opposite to you, writing down something on paper speaks up. Glancing at Somi, he presses his lips tight, "I hope you're not playing around this time."

Biting down on her nails, Somi shakes her head in guilt, "I'm not. I want him, I know I have been wrong." She leaves biting her nails and buries her head in her folded legs mumbling further, "I got how it feels like to be without him, he's my only salvation and the only person I want to love." She grabs her legs finishing, "or else I wouldn't go to such lengths for him."

You pat her back, "It's okay, we're here. We'll help you out."

"Although I don't really like you, I'm only doing it for Hyung." Hobi leans against the wall with fiery in his eyes, "You do anything to hurt him, and you're out." He suppressed his possessiveness, "but since you're trying this hard, I'm willing to give you this chance."

She listens to him, "I get it."

Hobi folds his hands, checking upon the time. "Where's Namjoon-?"

"Yo," Namjoon rushes inside the lane everyone were standing in, "The piano's here."

"You know how to sing though?"

Somi laughs hysterically before slowing down, "Nope."

Jungkook face palms, getting the idea that all of this is going to flop, "If you want me to, I will." He removes the hands covering his face, "Or Jimin can help. Whomever you feel comfortable with-"

"I'll do it myself."

You all look at each other before meeting her teary eyes. "It's not like I'm bad at singing or anything, I'm mid. The shower concert kinda girl I guess." She tries to clear herself, "I-I'm okay.'

You press your hand on her shoulder, "You're gonna be alright." Giving her confidence you stiffly push her towards the stage, "You can do it, let's go."

She smiles. Like a real smile.

Everyone looks at her with wide eyes realizing she was a human inside after all and not some witch trying to take away Yoongi from everyone.

"Uhm, yeah but where's Yoongi?" Hobi asks, peeping out through the curtains backstage. Namjoon stands forward, "Drinking with Rosé."

And Jungkook's ears perk up, "Rosé?"

Namjoon turns to walk off, "Yeah, he's been doing weird shit lately since his break up."

Jungkook inhales a fast breath, running his fingers through his neatly combed hair, "Man's out of his brains. They don't even suit each-"

"You're out of your fucking brain, man." Hobi smacks his head, "stop talking so weird." He rubs his hand together as Jungkook winces in pain and cries his eyes out in some corner.

"Yeah... so anyways," Namjoon takes a look at the speakers and plugs, "If everything is done. We should get started."

"It's done." You say, "We should get going." You try walking downstairs through your heels as Jimin helps you carry the long dress sweeping on the floor.

Expressing gratitude towards him you grab his other hand, getting down the stairs to go over to the main hall where everyone was present.

Yoongi had his back towards the stage. The moment Rosé saw you coming back she got the hint of what she had to do.

The hall had a big stage, hidden with curtains.

After Rosé made Yoongi face the stage, the curtains lifts. Spotlight falls over the piano and Yoongi's eyes widen a little. A silhouette figure walks to the chair and settling down.

The crowd silences the moment Somi comes into the view.

Her jet black hair was tied up in a neat bun, a pearl necklace hugging her neck. White fall dress cascading down her legs. Feminine energy weaving off her body. There was no coloured hair, no excess makeup, no materialistic expressions, elegant posture, and brown natural eyes sadly meeting Yoongi's.

She was here. The Somi he wanted.

Her eyes fall over the piano, her fingers gracefully pressing the keys. Shutting her eyes and singing,

"You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty,"

Everyone silently watches,

"You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies"

Her eyes follow Yoongi's face as he stood with no expression on his face.

Her eyes go teary,

"I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?
Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness"

Jimin hugs you from behind, galloping you into his warmth enjoying the silent and beautiful atmosphere.

"By once or twice I mean maybe a couple a hundred times
So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight
Cause I just need one more shot at second chances"

She sings with all her heart out, tears springing out of her eyes.

"Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body"

Her hands shake while playing, making everyone gasp and watching her get so emotional.

Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

"She sings fine, no?" Jungkook expresses trying to keep his hand over Yoongi's shoulder but instead finds a flustered Rosé by his side.

"Where's Hyung— wait." Jungkook stares with wide eyes towards the stage. "Holy shit."

His eyeballs almost fall out as he finds Yoongi jumping to the stage and lifting Somi in his arms.

Somi gasps in surprise as Yoongi places her down right on the piano and kisses her.

Loud gasps take over the audience.

Jimin hugs you tighter as happiness takes over your face, "mission reconciliation complete." Jimin laughs admirably, "Yes ma'am."

"Damn, didn't know he was so dramatic." Hobi wipes the tears with the kerchief while Namjoon proudly pats his back, "All thanks to you, they're back."

Hobi sniffs his nose, "Ugh, but where's Jin Hyung?"

"Did I miss something?" Jin comes from behind with burger boxes, scaring Hobi and Namjoon at the same time.

He blinks looking at both of their faces, "I went to buy some burgers..."

"You missed a whole movie." Namjoon takes the boxes from him, "but it's alright." He wraps his arm around Jin who keenly watches the stage, "Okay but why is Yoongi kissing Somi on stage?"

"Beats me,"

"Huh?"

"Yeah Hyung,"

"FUCK OFF NO WAYY!"

"DID YOU JUST SWEAR????"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"SHIT."

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HYUNG STOP SWEARING FOR FUCK SAKE."

"SHIT I FUCKING MISSED THIS SHIT,"

Hobi cries out in laughter while Jin gasps and goes toward the couple to congratulate them.

"Stop him before he ruins everything!" Hobi shouts at Namjoon who follows Jin with a heavy breath.

He shouts back, "He's unstoppable!"

And Hobi cackles further until his eyes fall over the security finding some intruders fighting to come in.

His smile falling right away.

♡♡♡♡

A/N

Did you guys hear Jimin's new album?

It's so goooood

I'm still processing aksjsjsh

Amxnx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 3.8K 24
Her parents died tragically in an accident caused by a drunk driver. The only thing they left her was a small, cozy cafe on the busy streets of Seoul...
45.5K 994 23
Harry was told that there were three animigi and one werewolf at Hogwarts. That was a lie. There were five animigi and two werewolves in the time of...
71.6K 3.1K 7
Basically, Danny keeps running into the Justice League and doesn't realize it- and after he helps out three of them, the League becomes intrigued... ...
689K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...