MERE MEHRAM (completed)

By sonarana099

The love story of two different people falling in love with each other in the most unexpected circumstances... More

Ch-1
Ch-2
Ch-3
Ch-4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch-7
Ch-8
Ch-9
Ch-10
Ch-11
Ch-12
Ch-13
Ch-14
Ch-15
Ch-16
Ch-17
Ch-18
Ch-19
Ch-21
Ch-22
Ch-24
Ch-25
Ch-26
Ch-27
Ch-28
Ch-29
Ch-30 ( epilogue)

Ch-20

3K 428 55
By sonarana099

"Shehnaaz wake up jaan," he said kissing the side of her head softly, she cuddled more into his warmth as the temperature decreases.

" I need to sleep five minutes more please" he smiles at her small request and looks out of the windows, the sun sunk its way behind the far hills, The
hills above and below are like a fingerprint rolling up and down, curving and changing, no two parts are ever the same, the peace and calmness filled in the air as he opens the window, shehnaaz stirs in sleep feeling the cool yet comfortable breeze touching her face.

" hum phuch gye kya??" he hummed.

" apne uthaya kyu nh maine saara view miss kar dia" she straightened herself instantly and gaze out of the window, the sun disappears the darkness comes closer, covering the world like a blanket for the night. The long green grass became dark and gray with the change in light and the sheep in amongst the grass grew larger in their shadows. Young boys clamber back over the side of the hill, carrying several spades each. The old horse followed behind dragging the old fence posts through the long grass. The temperature had dropped a few degrees, making the boys shiver, as their teeth clattered together, the locals are sitting in front of a fire, the young couple walking hands in hand on the streets of Dalhousie...

Dalhousie, the most famous hill station in Himachal Pradesh, they decided to start their new life, the new journey in the company of nature, nature works as the best healer especially when you have your loving partner beside you, the sight of snowcapped peaks of Dhauladhar Range constantly The clouds embrace the mountains in the distance, she felt happy, very happy and excited like a child, for the first time in her life she came out of Delhi, she looked at him who is looking back at her with a constant smile on his face, does she deserve him?? The thought clouded her mind and she shook instantly, she doesn't want to think about these things, she just wanna enjoy her present blocking all negativity.

" Sir hum phuch gye" the driver said
sidharth nodded stepping out of the car followed by a shivering shehnaaz.

" sir let me help you,"

" Hey man, Tu aa gya" a man of almost 6ft came from behind, curly brown hairs, dressed in a black hoodie and blue jeans, his eyes glinting and excitement can be visible as he took sidharth in a warm and tight hug.

" It's so so good to see you, after so long" he said rubbing his back, Avi thakur, one of Siddharth's best friends in college but lost contact as life happens, but it's not necessary if you are friends you have to talk daily or be in touch regularly, friendship is whenever you meet or call each other you react the same you were before with no awkwardness, no guilt just pure and pure friendship.

When sidharth decided to shift to Dalhousie he called Avi for help and rest was taken care by, the house, furniture, groceries etc....

" body wagera bana li tune" he compliments.

" Lagta hai Tu bhi aajkl paseene baha rha hai gym mein" sidharth reverted punching slightly on his bicep.

" Hey hy" Avy greeted her.

" Hy" she replied with nervousness.

" Chle ab bhabhi ko thand lag rhi hogi" shehnaaz stunned by the word he called her.

" Ab dost ki girlfriend bhabhi hi toh hu hi and jitna mein ishe janta hu aise toh kisi ladki ke saath rhega nahi toh would be bhabhi" she smiled at his jolly nature, sidharth holds her hand in his following Avy.

A lane of small identical beautiful houses came into their view, made of wood with sloping roofs, a small sitting area outside every house, and plants of jasmine and roses placed on each side of stairs, avy opened the door.

" so that's all I could do," he said switching on the lights.

" I am very very thankful to you yaar tune bhut kia woh bhi itne kam time pr"

" chal bey dost ko thank you bolega, maine needed grocery fill kra di, aur saaf safai bhi, mein chalta hu ab, tum log rest karo, ye khuch local restaurants ke pamphlets to order food mujhe pta nh tha ki tum dono ky khaoge toh nh managaya"

" aap log betho na mein khuch bana deti hu fatafat" shehnaaz offered.

" not required hum order kar lenge" sidharth stated.

" but I need tea aap dono ko chiye" she asked.

"Bhabhi ruko mein banata hu aap dono tab tak fresh ho jaye" she was so stunned meeting a guy so down to earth, very helpful, soft-spoken, and respectful, he didn't look at her with judging eyes, he gave her respect, no wonders he is a friend of sidharth.

" I don't know yaar what happened with you," Avy speaks seeing him smoking which is very rare, he seems exhausted.

" but trust me I am here for you, whenever you need"

" you are, sach mein dil se thank you for everything and not asking much"

" shaadi nh ki na tune" sidharth asked.

" yrr shadi is not my cup of tea, flirt kro, line maro that's all I want, yrr feeling ke chakkar mein na locha ho jata hai"

They had a simple dinner of Indian thalli as per Sidharth's liking catching on to each other life.
************
" yahan sb khuch kitna acha hai na sidharth, ye halki halki thandi hawa, itna sukoon, aisa apna sa lag rha hai" she voiced out standing in front of the window.

" you liked it" she nodded as he wrapped his arms around her waist resting her chin on her shoulder.

" Shehnaaz ek baat manegi meri Jaan" she nodded resting her hands on his, the intimacy stills makes her feel uneasy but she is trying for him, for his peace, he is doing so much only for her, leaving his parents, his job his state only for her, the least she can do is try to cope up with the closeness.

" Therapy legi, you need it, woh panic attacks bhut dangerous hai, jo cheeze tujhe andar andar hi kha rhi hai, and it's not good for your health, legi na" he asked softly.

"theekh hai" she answered simply closing her eyes, he was stunned by her quick response, he expected a series of questions, denying, and tantrums but she simply agrees with him.

" don't you have any questions," he asked.

" Sidharth I want to live with you happily, mujhe khud nh jeena ush past mein, mujhe nh chiye ki mein un lamho ko kabhi yaad kru ya un galiyon se bhi kabhi guzru, mujhe bs hum dono ke liye jeena hai, aur jo shaqsh mere liye apna sab khuch chor skta hai uske liye mein itna nh kar skti, trust me mein apse sab khuch share karna chahti hu par meri na himmat hi nh hoti, mein nh keh paati hu, mujhe woh himmat chiye ki mein apna dard apse share kr sku, ek ek chiz, kyunki mujhe pta hai un dardo ki dawa bhi aap hai aur mera sukoon bhi,"

" i can wait sweetheart, we have all life, we have each other, we will be fine and happy" he responds.

" Whats your dream shehnaaz??" he asked after a while.

" To be happy...to feel happy" she answered looking at his tired yet beautiful face.

" apk sapna ky hai sidharth, what you want??" he chuckled sadly for the first time someone really asked about his dream, about his preferences, his happiness, till now he is doing what is right from a societal point of view.

" aap bhut thak gye hai na" she asked softly caressing his rough cheeks with her thumb.

" to be frank bhut zyada thak gya hu, I just...." the tears formed in his eyes, he is tired, clueless, exhausted, and vigorous, numerous thoughts clouded his mind as a sob left his mouth, shehnaaz was quick to wipe his tears.

" it's okay to be tired na, it's okay to be clueless, it's life ye toh hota hi hai na ap hi toh kha krte the class mein ki life is all about dealing with situations aap usme thakoge bhi giroge bhi, but what's matter ki aap un sb Chizo se bahar kese nikalte ho, and that's what make us strong, hena, I know it's very tough for you to leave your parents behind for me, I am very..." he sushed her resting a finger on her lips.

" It's a new beginning and I know everything will be different but at the same time I am glad that we will construct new memories, live our dreams, and be a better version of ourselves,"

"Will you??" he asked.

" I will... We will live our dream..." she smiled packing his finger slightly.

"Waqt Lagega Par Sab Thik Hoga Aaj Intezaar Karenge To Kal Faida Hoga Yun Ghabra Kar Zindagi Ko Kharab Na Karenge Tum Sath Do
Zindagi Ka Har Pal Tumhara Bankar Rahenge" he said pecking her forehead, thanking the almighty and praying to give some strength.....

Do like, comment and share your views ❤️❤️❤️❤️

The characters of the book don't follow any religion accurately..........they are just fictitious characters not intend to hurt anyone's feeling....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.8K 13
An another story of Sidnaaz💕
322K 16.6K 58
Heyy guys this is my first story, so I hope that you all will support me. . . . . Two opposite personalities: A cute, bubbly, and innocent girl-Shehn...
181K 21.1K 41
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Marriages are made...
30.3K 1.9K 15
Short stories of SIDNAAZ As I am not able provide regular updates , came up with this new idea Hope you will love this one aswell. (ps: Only fun an...