Power Rangers: Dino Thunder (...

By JohnDelsinWaters832

Instead of Conner, Ethan, and Kira finding the Dino gems. Young versions of Barry Morningstar, Oliver Queen... More

Chapter 2: Wave Goodbye

Chapter 1: Day of The Dino

88 1 0
By JohnDelsinWaters832

2004 on Earth-Prime 2

Barry was at school. Just waiting for the new Teacher to come and start class. 

He missed his brother. 

He wanted Sam to come with him but he didn't want to come to Reefside with him. 

Right now, he lives with his friend Oliver Queen. 

Oliver had a vacation house in Reefside, and he was 19 and still had to go to school. You could say he got held back a year or... two.

Oliver was next to Barry and Kara was across from them. 

They never talked to each other. 

Oliver talked to Barry and that was it. Most of the time the three of them didn't get along with each other. 

The Teacher walks in and says "Hello, I'm Dr. Tommy Oliver. I'll be your Science teacher." He looked next to Barry and saw his seat was empty. 

He says "Are we missing someone?" 

Barry says "He likes to be late." 

Tommy says "Good to know. Who sits there?" 

Barry says "Oliver. Queen."

Tommy looked at his list. He nodded as he saw that name.

Soccer Field with Oliver and another student

Oliver was playing soccer with the kid. He kicked the ball and the student ducked to dodge. 

Oliver says "Dude. You're supposed to try and stop it." 

 The student says "Are you sure we ain't gonna get in trouble for this?" 

Oliver sighs and the student says "I mean the bell already rang. And it's the first day." 

Oliver says "Look. If anyone says anything just say that Oliver Queen gave you permission to be out here."

The student says "Yeah, but I heard the new Principal is crazy. She worked in a prison or something before she came here." 

Oliver says "Don't worry about Randall. She's a woman. And women are just grown-up girls. Need I say more?" 

Then a woman says "I think you've said quite enough, Mr. Queen." 

Oliver turns around smiling "Principal Randall. I've heard such great things about you."

Randall says "I'm sure they're just rumors, Mr. Queen. Come with me." 

Oliver sighed and Randall saw the other student look at her with a look and says "What are you looking at!?" 

And kicks the ball straight to the student's stomach and knocks him down for a second and she yells "Now get back to class!" 

She walks off and Oliver follows her.

At the Entrance of the School outside with Kara and other Students

Barry comes into an electronic area and says "Okay, all clear. Check this out." 

The student next to him just looks and Barry says "I wrote a program..." 

he plugs his computer into the slot next to him. Barry continues "...Generates a code so the sprinklers go off at different times every day." 

Barry and the boy were smiling.

With Kara, she was singing "I want to know, know where you at? I'm at the front, but you're still at the back. Oh, Can you tell me where? tell me where you at. Freak you out. Freak you out. Freak you out. Freak you out. Freak you out. Freak you out. Freak you out." 

She finishes and there is applause coming from the students. Randall with Oliver standing behind her says "Ms. Danvers, I'm afraid you need a written permission slip to perform on school grounds."

she writes in her book. Randall says "Let's go." Kara says "Did you know that kids that play an instrument have a 50% chance of getting into college?" 

Randall says "Well." as she moves her glass down a bit and says "You're hardly College material now. Are you Ms. Danvers? Now come with me." 

Oliver and Kara follow her as the Sprinklers go off. They all scream and Everyone gets away. 

Kara looks at her guitar and says "You got to be kidding me. This is just great."

Randall looks around and sees Barry and says "Barry Morningstar. I should have known." 

Oliver smiles and when she catches up to Barry. 

They walk towards the office and Randall says "Sit!" 

Barry says "Principal Randall, I'd just like to mention the fact that there is absolutely no hard evidence linking me to that unfortunate sprinkler incident." 

Randall says "Save it for Judge Judy, Mr. Morningstar. The three of you have detention for one week... Starting today. Now if there are no further questions?"

They all talk and Randall says "I didn't think so." 

Kara says "Okay, somebody seriously needs a hug." 

Oliver hears what Barry says and says "Dude? Computer club?" 

Barry smiles as does Oliver. 

Barry says "Should I have said 'But I need to go talk to my brother, later!' Should I have said that?" Oliver just smiles.

Later in School

Randall comes to Tommy and says "Dr. Oliver. How was your first day?" 

Tommy says "Oh, the kids are great. No problem." 

Randall says "Good you're gonna see a lot more of them in Detention." 

Tommy says "You mind telling me what I did?" 

Randall says "No, you're in charge of it, today." 

Tommy says "Uh, no actually I have plans to go to a museum outside of town."

Randall interrupts and says "Perfect! Bring the little monsters with you. That should be sufficient torture for them. You've all met I trust. Well, enjoy your little outing." 

Tommy takes off his glasses and says "So... You guys like museums?"

At the Museum

Barry says "Wow, check out the T-Rex!" 

They all got out and saw it was closed and Tommy said, "That's weird." Oliver says "Oh, well. No Museum for us." Kara says "Great, let's go home." 

Tommy says "I'll tell you what, I want you guys to have a look around the grounds. If any of you guys find anything prehistoric. I'll cancel detention for the rest of the week." 

Oliver says "Sweet." 

Tommy says "I'm gonna see if I can find someone who can tell us when they're opening up."

The teenagers walk off and leave Tommy to himself. 

Oliver says "So let me get this straight. They have a club just for computers?" 

Tommy heard that and walked forward to the door and read the sigh, "In case of an emergency. Call Anton Mercer Industries." 

Tommy remembers that name and says "Anton Mercer? That's impossible."

With the Teenagers

Barry says "Hey, did you guys hear the story about the guy who was hiking up here and fell in a giant sinkhole?" 

Kara says "Must have missed that one." 

Barry says "Come on, it was on all the urban legend websites." 

Oliver says "Barr, You know this isn't computer club, right?" 

Barry says "Oh, I guess your to big and bad to surf the web, huh, Ollie? Well, what do you do in your spare time?"

Oliver says "Me? I go out with girls, you know, they're the ones at school that smell really good with long hair and the makeup. You should know how I am, Barr." 

Kara asks "You guys know each other?" 

Barry says "Yeah." 

Oliver says "We've been friends since we were in 4th grade. Barry and I just hang out every chance we get. And I get held back just to hang with Barry. Since it's his last year, this is the year I take everything seriously, so that he's not alone."

Kara asks "Why would you want to get held back just for your friend?" 

Oliver says "Somethings are more important than just girls. Like bros before hoes. Not that you're a hoe, just so you know." 

Kara says "I know what you mean. I mostly hang out with my sister. But she isn't here, so... I have no one to hang out with. Expect my first friend, I made." 

Barry says "Friend?" 

Kara nods and says "Yeah, John Davenport." 

Oliver says "The billionaire kid inventor. I've heard of him."

Barry says "Me too, Some say that he works with his dad, Donald Davenport at Davenport Industries." 

Kara says "He does. Right now, he's working on this AI named SARAH. So far it's cool." 

Kara wonders about Oliver and asks "What about you, Oliver Queen? Do you help with Queen Consolidated?" 

Oliver says "No. I know I wouldn't be a good CEO or Member. My dad runs it. He says he wants me to run it, in the future, but I said no. That I wasn't fit for it."

Then they were walking forward and they all fell into a giant sinkhole.

Back with Tommy

Tommy noticed that the T-Rex was missing and said, "Where di..." 

He looks around and turns and sees the T-Rex coming close to him. 

Tommy saw him get close to his face did a roundhouse kick, and ran to his car. 

He gets in his car and locks the door and says "Great, yeah. Lock the door, Tommy. Real good." he finally gets his keys out and tries to turn on his car.

Tommy says "Come on." he finally turns on the car and says "Got it." and hurries up puts on his seatbelt, and back out of there. Having the T-Rex follow him down the road.

With the Teenagers

They were in a cave of sorts. Everyone was looking up and Oliver said, "All right. You guys stay here where it's safe. I'll climb up and come back with help." 

Barry was holding his arm, Kara was watching as Oliver was climbing and a piece of the rock broke and he fell backward on the ground. 

Barry says "Back already?" They help him up and Oliver looks up at the hole

With Tommy

Tommy was driving down the road with the T-Rex on the butt end of his car. 

He looks back to see where the T-Rex is and then floors the car and he goes faster down the road. 

The T-Rex hits the back of his car with its head and he almost loses control of the car.

With the Teenagers

The teens were walking around the cave as Kara was singing 'Freak You Out' 

Oliver said, "Are you singing to keep yourself calm?"

Kara says "A little." 

Oliver says "Then keep doing it. You're calming me down." Then he walks forward. 

She continues singing calming both of the boys down. 

Barry smiled at Kara 'Too bad she's got a boy who is a friend' in his head.

With Tommy

He was still driving down the road and reached a curve in the road there was a bridge and he drove under it and the T-Rex bumped into it and fell down. 

He stopped the car and looked back and unbuckled himself. 

He got out and went to the T-Rex. 

He saw it was a robot as a piece of the side of his face was missing. 

It sparked as he looked around.

With the Teenagers

They found dinosaur bonds and Kara says "This screams Jurassic Park to me." 

Barry says "This will get us out of detention forever." 

Barry goes to grab the bottom of the jaw and pulls it down Kara says "Do you think you should-" 

Barry says, "Woah." and a hidden entrance opens up. 

They looked in and Barry said, "Woah!" 

Kara says "I could do a crazy video in here." 

Oliver says "Woah." he chuckles and continues "This must be like the mothership for you, Barr."

Barry says "Normally, I'd be insulted. But, when your right, your right." 

Barry sees the gems and goes to grab the red one and Oliver says "Hey! Yo! Don't touch that!" 

Barry says "Why not? It's something Prehistoric." 

Oliver says "I thought you were supposed to be the one that was smart?" 

Barry says "I am. Remember, I'm Barry Bloody Morningstar. And I've sat through enough science classes to know it's Prehistoric. And if I don't have to miss talking to my brother, I'm gonna do it."

Kara says "I have to agree with him on this. I mean... I miss playing my guitar and talking to my sister. It'd be nice to just get out of detention." 

Barry grabs the red one, Oliver grabs the blue one, and Kara grabs the yellow one. 

When they picked them up they started to glow. 

Kara says "Well, What are they?" 

Barry says "I can go online later to see if I can find out." 

Oliver says "That's a good idea." 

Barry says "Thanks. I can't wait to tell Sammy about this thing. It looks so cool." 

Kara begins to walk away and Oliver says "Where are you going?"

Kara says "I don't know what kind of freak lives in a place like this and I sure don't want to be here when it gets home." 

Barry says "Right behind ya." 

The boys go after her as they leave with the gems. 

After a while, they find a way out and Barry yells "This way!" 

They saw they were outside and looked around. 

Barry says "Anyone have a compass?" 

Oliver says "I was gonna bring one, but I forgot." 

Then a blow of wind started and Barry asked, "What's that?" 

Kara says "The wind?" 

Barry says "That ain't the wind. As much as we'd like it to be... It ain't."

Then Tyrannodrones came through a portal in front of them. 

Oliver says "Don't move." 

Kara says "Great Idea. Make it easy for them." 

Barry says "New plan... Run!" they begin to run the opposite way of the Tyrannodrones. 

They were chasing them and Oliver and Barry jumped off the edge to the other side. Kara missed and fell into the hole and the boys ran back. 

Oliver and Barry stuck their hands out and they came close to them. 

Oliver says "Come on." 

They jumped after them as the teenagers ran off.

After running for a minute Kara tripped when they got close she screamed and it blew them back with force. 

The boys were holding their ears in pain and ran back to her, Barry said, "Help her up." and they picked her up. 

Barry asks "What was that?" 

Kara says "I have no idea." Then a glow comes from Kara's gem. 

She gets a vision of the Pterodactyl. It stopped glowing and they ran when the drones got up. 

Then Kara stops and faces them and begins to fight them with martial arts. 

Kara was handling her own against them.

Oliver was kicked into two drones and they held him. 

He tried to kick the one in front of him but he caught both of his legs. And they threw him aside. 

Oliver was holding his stomach and when one attack he blocked with his arms and a blue glow appeared over his arms. 

He pushed up and knocked back that drone. 

He looked at his skin and said, "Something is happening to me. And it's cool." He looked at the gem and it showed him a Triceratops. 

He smiled for a second and began to fight the drones hitting the one on his right then the one on his left and back to the one on the right in the stomach knocking him back in front of the other drones.

Barry fought back and was knocked into a tree behind him. 

Then was thrown into the tree in front of him. Barry looked in his hand and saw his gem glowing. 

It showed him a vision of a Tyrannosaurs Rex. 

It stopped glowing and he flipped up and back on his feet and gave a kick knocking the drone down, he said, in his head "Woah. Everything is so slow." 

Two drones jumped up and he sped over to where the drones were jumping when the one on the left got close he kicked it and then kicked the one on the right.

Oliver said, "Over here." and the others met up over there. 

Oliver says "Yo, How much do I love detention?" then a voice says "Hey!" 

They saw Tommy and put the gems in their pockets. 

He got close and said, "Are you guys alright?" 

Oliver says "Yeah. Couldn't be better." 

Tommy says "Nothing out of the ordinary happened?" 

Barry says "Nah, just teens hiking in the woods. Lots of fury little creatures." 

Kara says "And a few scaley ones." 

Barry asks "So did you get in the Dino Exhibit?" 

Tommy says "Still working the kinks out. We better get you guys back. Come on."

Kara says "Do you guys think we should tell him?" 

Oliver says "I don't know about you, But I got over a thousand sci-fi DVDs. And the dude with super freaking superpowers is up in a lab on the table with wires in his head." 

Barry says "Even I know that, and I'm the smart one." 

Tommy saw they were behind and said, "Are you guys coming?" And they follow Tommy.

At School

Barry says "Okay. So we all agree nobody talks about this. To anyone. No matter what." 

Kara says "I can do better than that." She hands over her gem to Barry. 

Oliver says "Are you sure?" 

Then over with a girl named Cassidy says "Look, I'm telling you there's something weird about Dr. Oliver. I mean seriously I called Angel Grove High and they wouldn't tell me anything. It's like his private records are just something secret."

Devin the guy she works with says "Yeah, I thought that was why they called private records. I mean if they were public..." 

Then Cassidy pulled him aside and looked at Barry, Oliver, and Kara. 

He says "What?" 

She says "Don't you think that's a little odd?"

 He says "That a bunch of kids standing around talking? Yeah, freaky, man." 

She says "No! Think about it. Why would Oliver Queen, boy billionaire talk with Barry Morningstar and Kara Danvers?"

He was confused and She said, "King of all Geeks and Queen of Music. I mean seriously in the three years we've been at Reefside have you ever seen them look at each other, because I haven't." 

Then heard Kara say "You know what I give up!" and walked away. 

Then that blow of wind happened again. 

She says "Oh you gotta be kidding." Then the drone comes out and tries and take Kara.

Barry yells "Kara!" They shut her up and teleport away with her. 

Oliver yells "Kara!" when they get there and Barry picks up her bag. 

Barry says "She's gone." 

After getting in Oliver's Mustang they were driving down the road and Oliver asked, "Okay, so where are we going?" 

Barry says "Dr. Oliver's?"

Oliver says "What's he gonna do?" 

Barry says "He's a dinosaur guy. These are dinosaurs... sort of."

Oliver says "All right, so where does he live?" 

Barry pulled it up and said, "1992 Valencia Road." 

Oliver says "Valencia Road? That's like way out in the middle of the woods." 

They pulled up to Tommy's house and parked the car. They got out and went up to his door and knocked on the door.

 Oliver looks in and says "Knock again." He knocks again and nobody comes. 

Barry says "Now, what?" 

Oliver comes and opens the door. 

Barry says "What are you doing?" 

Oliver says "Why would he leave it unlocked?" 

Barry says "He's got no neighbors."

Oliver says "What you never heard of the three bears?" and walks in. 

Barry asks "Is that the last book you read?" 

Oliver walks in and yells "Dr. Oliver!?" 

Barry says "Hello?!" 

Barry was close to the Dinosaur figure and was about to mess with it again said, "Man, check it out?" 

Oliver says "Hey, remember what happened last time you did that?" 

Barry says "Come on, Ollie. The guy's a teacher not..." Then he pulled down on the jaw and a secret hatch opened.

Barry says "Batman." 

Oliver says "I'm gonna say this once. Batman is not real. He's a myth, made up by the Gotham Police to scare criminals." 

Barry says "Yeah, right." They go down the hatch and end up back in the cave they were in earlier. 

Barry says "This is the same place." 

Oliver asks "Are you freaking out right now?" 

Barry says "Yeah. I'd have to say I am." 

Then a voice says "If you're looking for extra credit... you're in the wrong place."

The boys were shocked to see it was Tommy. 

Barry says "Dr. O. Before you go off, can we explain why we're here?" 

Oliver says "Dude, he's just gonna laugh when we tell him." 

Barry says "It's the truth. He'll believe us." 

Oliver says "All right." 

Barry says "Kara's gone." 

Oliver says "She got taken by these weird-looking dinosaur things." 

Oliver says to Barry "He doesn't look convinced."

Tommy says "They're called Tyrannodrones." 

Barry asks "And you that because?" 

Tommy says "I helped create them." 

Oliver says "Oh, class project?" 

Tommy says "It's a long story, for now, we got to figure out what they want with Kara." 

Barry says "It might have something to do with these." He saw the Gems and saw a look. 

Oliver says "We're really sorry. How are we supposed to know those had like superpowers and those lizard dudes were gonna come looking for them?"

Tommy says "I guess this isn't exactly something you'd see every day." 

Barry says "Sort of like a science teacher with the ruins of an ancient civilization under his house." 

Barry says "Like not this isn't all really cool, but... Seriously, Dr. O., You gotta come clean." Tommy says "Okay, as hard as this may seem, you two need to forget all about this. I'll find Kara." 

Barry superspeeds in front of Tommy and Oliver smiles behind Tommy. He says "The gem's power already started to bond with you."

Barry says "You can tell us all about it, now. Or at my next Parent-teacher conference with my Dad. And let me say, he doesn't like liars." 

Tommy says "I know about your father Lucifer Morningstar. And how he claims to be the Devil." 

Barry says "He is. My grandfather, God, cast my Father out of Heaven to rule over the souls of the Damned. Trust me. When people see my father's true face. They'll fear for their lives. Now you're gonna help us find Kara. Or my dad will deal with you."

Later on the Road

Barry says "So, when you said you helped create those Tyrannodrones. You were just kidding right?" 

Tommy says "They weren't supposed to be used like this. Someone's modified their programming. A few years back, I was doing research on combining dinosaur DNA with technology. My partner, a scientist named Anton Mercer." 

Oliver says "The rich guy who disappeared years ago." 

Tommy says "Yep, shortly after Mercer disappeared our lab was attacked. All of our research was destroyed. Or at least I thought it was." 

Oliver says "And the guy who did this is back?"

Tommy stopped at a stop sign and said, "He calls himself, Mesogog." 

Oliver says "And you think he's after the gems?" 

Tommy says "Looks like it." 

Barry says "Look, this is all like totally fascinating but how is it helping us find Kara? I mean she's not just gonna fall out of the sky and land right in front of us." 

They got out and helped Kara as she landed on the car hood. 

Barry says "How did you do that?"

Kara says "I have no idea. One minute I'm being chased by Frank and lizard through this creepy lab. And the next thing I know I'm a hood ornament." 

Tommy says "Invisa portals." 

Kara says "Whatever, next time I'm calling a cab." 

Then Kara wonders why they're there and says "What are you guys doing here?"

Barry says "We came to rescue you." 

Kara says "Nice job. Way to show up when I don't need you anymore." 

Barry saw that and says "You sure about that?" 

The teens get ready to fight. Tommy said, "Mesogog, find a new goon to do his dirty work?" 

Zeltrax says "You are not fit to speak my master's name. Come with me peacefully or suffer the consequences." 

Tommy says "I'm gonna have to say no."

And Tommy and Zeltrax begin to fight. 

The teens begin to fight the Tyrannodrones. 

Tommy was fighting the drones too and was knocked into his car and said, "Looks like Mesogog made a few improvements." 

And Zeltrax attacks Tommy again as he blocks his axe with the door to his car. 

Tommy kicks Zeltrax's shield knocking him back. 

He swings his axe and Tommy dodges it. 

And was knocked to the back of his car.

Tommy continues to dodge his attacks and then flips off the car. 

Kara was fighting the drones knocking one down with a punch to the stomach, then blocking an attack from up top and flipping the drone over on its back. 

She kicks the one to her right, the other attacks and she ducks down and kicks it, then does a backflip when others come to fight her. 

Then does a roundhouse kick, then a spin kick on one of them to her right. 

Then kicks one behind her and punches one in front of her.

Then pushes one to the ground and blocks attacks from the drones. 

One slid on the ground and kicked her and she blocked it and flipped frontwards. 

She was back far enough and did her Ptera Scream knocking them all down. 

Kara says "Okay, that's just crazy." 

With Oliver, He blocked one punch and was kicked in the stomach, then was kicked in the back and pushed forward. 

He decided to use the crate next to him and used his soccer technique to throw it with his foot.

He punched one and one kicked his leg making him fall to the ground. 

He rolls over and gets up mad. He blocks an attack with his impenetrable skin and knocks the drone back. 

Then blocks an attack from the left then right and gives a left punch, then blocks an attack from both sides and knocks them back with super-strength. 

Then he ducked and hit the drone behind him in the stomach and kicked it and it fell to the ground.

He did a flip then an Air kick to the right side of the drone and knocked it back. 

Barry was fighting and dodging and gave an elbow to the one on his right side and was kicked on his left side. 

He rolled on the ground for a second got back up did one backflip and was kicked in his stomach twice. 

He was blocking attacks, then kicked the one to his left. 

Barry got cocky and said, "Now you see me."

He super-speeds behind him, He turns around and kicks his leg, then when it falls to the ground he kicks the drone's back. 

He gets back up and says "Now you're unconscious." 

Tommy was kicked in the stomach, but he blocked it, he was kicked again with the other leg by Zeltrax and was knocked to the ground. 

Zeltrax says "You're no match for me." 

He went to attack Tommy and He did a roundhouse kick, then another one, knocking Zeltrax back. 

The others run behind Tommy ready to fight.

Tommy says "Make sure you tell your Master... Dr. Oliver's back." 

Zeltrax says "I will inform him this battle is over. But the war has only just begun." 

Then they teleport away. 

Oliver says "That's the best he could do?" 

Tommy says "Let's get out of here. It's getting late. I don't want your parents to worry." 

Barry says "I bet you don't. You might have to explain something." 

Tommy says "I'll fill you in tomorrow after school. I promise." 

The kids get in the car as does Tommy.

Next day at School

Everyone was walking in and Cassidy said, "Kara Danvers. Cassidy Cornell, Reefside News Network." 

Kara says "Cassidy, I know who you are. We're in Homeroom together." 

She says "Yeah, anyway, what can you tell me about the mysterious goings on at Reefside for example the sudden friendship between you, Oliver Queen, and Barry Morningstar." 

Kara says "Look..." 

Cassidy interrupts "Or better yet, the strange creatures that appeared out of nowhere and they just attacked you in broad daylight. What about that, huh?"

Kara says "Look, I have no idea what you're talking about. But as you can see I'm just fine. But you... You look kind of, uh. pasty." 

She says "Pasty? Pasty, are you serious? I hate fluorescent lighting." 

She begins to fix her makeup and Kara walks away. 

Tommy says "Cassidy, unless you plan on giving a lecture on the Mesozoic period. I suggest you take your seat." 

She smiles and sits down and Tommy says "Thank you. Okay... Who could tell me when it all began?" 

Then the whole building started to shake. 

Then it was Dark outside. 

Lights turned on and the students went to look outside. 

They saw lightning out there.

Devin came running in and said, "Cass, you are not gonna believe this..." 

She says "Let me guess the sky turned went black in the middle of the day." 

He says "It did." he looks out and sees it is black. 

He says "Woah, look at that." 

She says "Devin, hello? What?" 

He says "Oh, right, look, I just heard this whack report about mechanical dinosaurs attacking downtown." 

She says "Grab your camera." 

Tommy says "Wait, hold it you two." 

Randall gets on and says "Students remain calm. The Mayor has declared a state of emergency. Please report to the front of the school for immediate dismissal. Again. Remain calm."

Kara says "Dr. O., now would be a good time to have that little chit-chat." 

Tommy says "We're out of time. If Mesogog revived the Biozords, we got to act fast. Come with me." 

Oliver says "What's the worst that can happen?" 

The follow after Tommy

At the Command Center with Tommy, Barry, Kara, and Oliver

Everyone was walking down to the Command Center, Kara said, "So these mechanical dinosaurs, they're your friend?"

Tommy says "Bio Zords. Fusion-powered replicates using Dinosaur's DNA for their function." 

Barry says "Wait, let me guess. You helped build them." 

Tommy says "I'm afraid so. But right now we... I mean you have to tame them." 

Barry says "I'll bbl if it's all the same to you." 

Tommy says "What does that mean?" 

Barry says "I'll be back later."

Tommy says "Morningstar, wait. You can do this. But you won't have to do it alone. Ever since I found the Dino gems, I've had these waiting in case I ever needed to harness their powers." 

Kara says "Into what?" 

He opened a case and showed wrist Morphers. 

He says "Dino Morphers. Use these to become Power Rangers."

Barry says "I got to sit down." 

Oliver says "Breathe, Bro."

Kara says "We can't be Power Rangers. Aren't you supposed to fly or have superhuman strength and stuff like that?" 

Tommy says "You do." 

Then she remembered the gem gave her, Barry, and Oliver powers. 

She says "Oh, yeah. I forgot." 

Tommy says "Your gems are from the asteroid that crashed into the earth millions of years ago. Wiping out the entire dinosaur population. When I found them, I recognized their power and hid them. So they wouldn't fall into the wrong hands?"

Oliver says "How do you know these are the right hands?" 

Tommy says "The gems are yours. You didn't choose them. They chose you." 

Kara asks "Can't they unchoose us?" 

Tommy says "They've already bonded with your DNA, that's what's giving you your powers." 

Barry says "So if they already bonded with us, How come Mesogog and his creeps are still after them?" 

Tommy says "The only way these powers can be taken away... is if you're destroyed." 

Barry says "Okay, for future reference that's not a great selling point."

Oliver says "Look. All I know is I don't remember asking to be a superhero." 

Tommy says "The gems wouldn't have bonded to you if you didn't already have inside you that can handle the power." 

He walks back over to the Morphers and says "Please." 

And pushed them to the teens. 

They grabbed their Morphers according to the colors they grabbed on the gems. 

Barry, Red, Oliver, Blue, Kara, Yellow. 

Barry says "So now what? Do we need some sort of secret password or command?"

Tommy says "All you have to do is say 'Dino Thunder, Power Up' and you'll be transformed. You'll know what to do." 

Oliver says "Dino Thunder?" Looks at Barry and says "What did you come up with that?" 

Barry says "I kinda like it." 

Oliver smiles and says "You would." 

Tommy says "Look, I get it. You three are from different worlds. But the only way you can get through any of this is if you work together. No one understands that better than me, and It's gonna be hard. But I know you three can get the job done."

The three nod and attach their Morphers.

At the Location of the Bio Zords

The four of them pull up at the location and get out of Dr. Oliver's car. 

Barry says "Wow, they're huge." 

Oliver says "This is cool." 

Tommy says "Now, all you have to do is tame them." 

Zeltrax comes and says "The only way you're gonna get those Zords is if you go through me." 

Barry says "That's the part I'm looking forward to." 

He looks to the others and they nod, Barry holds his Morpher to his chest with it attached to his wrist. He yells "Ready!"

Kara and Oliver do the same and yell in unison "Ready!" 

Then all three ready their Morphers and yell in unison "Dino Thunder, Power Up! Ha!" They hit the button and then they transformed into Power Rangers. 

Zeltrax says "So you're Power Rangers!" As his fists tightened his palms. 

Then, Tommy comes running over after fighting some himself and says "Call your weapons. There is your belt." 

The three nod and their weapons are summoned.

Barry says "Cool, I got a Tyrannostaff." 

Kara says "I can get a grip with these, Ptera grips." 

Oliver says "Cool, I got a Tricera Shield." 

Then they began to attack with their weapons against the drones. 

After attacking for a while Tommy says "Now, Combine your weapons. I know you three can do this. Now, put them together." 

They nod and yell in unison "Z-Rex Blaster! Ready!" 

Barry says "Fire!" And they knock back Zeltrax and he groans on the ground. 

They pull their weapons apart and celebrate together.

Zeltrax says "You may have stopped me, but you won't be able to stop those Zords." 

He gets up and leaves through a portal. 

Tommy says "Now, It's time to tame them. Just talk to them. They'll get through." 

Oliver talks through his Morpher "Hey. It's okay, buddy. I'm your friend." 

The Tricera Zord stopped and looked at him and Oliver yelled, "Tricera Zord!" 

He raised his Morpher in the air, and the Zord started to change colors to blue. 

Kara says "Let me try."

She talks through her Morpher "Hey, we can be friends? Right? Ptera Zord!" 

She raises her Morpher in the air. 

The Zord began to change colors to yellow. 

Then the T-Rex Zord starts to attack the other Zords

Barry yells "Hey, I need you to work with me here!" 

Oliver says "Barry, the Tyranno Zord is going out of control." 

Barry looks down at his Morpher and yells "Tyranno Zord!" 

He raises his Morpher to the air and the Tyranno Zord changes color to red.

Barry smiles and says "Yes." the others come over to Barry. 

Tommy comes over and says "Only one more thing to do. Bring them together. You can do it." 

Barry says "Okay. Let's do it." 

Kara and Oliver yell in unison"Yeah." and they jump into their zords. 

They all yell in unison "Logging in!" 

Kara yells "Got it!" 

Barry yells "Me too!" 

Then they all yell in unison "Combine Powers!" 

Then the Zord begin to combine and after they do they yell "It worked!"

Then their Zords combine to form the Megazord. 

Zeltrax says "Your robot is no match for me!" 

Then Zeltrax comes in a ship and yells "Fire!" 

Then laser begins to shoot at the Megazord. 

Barry yells "Now, I'm mad!" 

It keeps firing at them and it shoots a cable and Barry yells "It's time to head for the back of the neck!" 

Then they swing to the top of the ship and Barry sees the heart of the ship and says "There's the heart of the ship!"

Oliver yells "Dino Drill! Engage!" and they drill through the ship as it explodes. 

Zeltrax teleports out of there before he was destroyed and they got through and landed on the ground. 

Everyone yells "Yeah!" 

Oliver yells "Awesome!" 

Kara yells "Woo-hoo!" 

Oliver yells "Yeah!"

At the Command Center

Tommy put the morphers back in the case and opened it when the sun was beaming on it and the Morphers transformed into bracelets. 

Tommy says "Keep these bracelets with you at all times." 

Oliver grabs his bracelet. 

Tommy says "They'll access your morphers when you need them." 

Barry grabs his bracelet, and Tommy says "And you can use these to communicate with me and with each other." 

Kara grabs her bracelet. 

Kara asks "Dr. O, I know that you're real smart and a science teacher and everything, but this is... I mean how did you..."

Tommy says "I'll fill you in... In time." 

Barry asks "Speaking of time. You think Mesogog for a while?" 

Tommy says "Unfortunately, they always do." 

Oliver asks "They?" 

Tommy knows what he means and says "I know this is a lot to take in." 

Barry says "That's for sure." 

Tommy says "Your lives have just changed in ways you probably never imagined, but as long as you work together and remember... You're a team. No one can defeat you. No one."

They looked at each other and looked at their bracelets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 572 9
A soccer player, a delinquent, a computer expert, a singer, and eventually a teacher with a long history of such situations become Power Rangers to h...
7.9K 209 13
Jurassic (Ongoing)⏳ --- Kaleb Hillard-Oliver and his husband Tommy Oliver, moved to Reefside after they have their firstborn son, Caleb Anthony Olive...
12.5K 399 54
Lord Mesogog has been defeated by the Dino Thunder Rangers, and it seems that everything is back to normal. Five years later, 2009... Melhorn, the ne...
67.1K 1.6K 57
Seventeen-year-old Danielle had her world flipped upside down after a sudden tragedy in her family. Being forced to move in with her estranged grandm...