The One She Loved

By DiaryofWynter

Most people would describe, Sioni 'Luvie' Asher, as an atypical teenager. After a fatal encounter with a loca... More

Preface,
Chapter One,
Chapter Two,
Chapter Three,
Chapter four,
Chapter five,
Chapter six,
Chapter seven,
Chapter eight,
Chapter nine,
Chapter ten,
Chapter eleven,
Chapter twelve,
Chapter thirteen,
Chapter fourteen,
Chapter fifteen,
Chapter sixteen,
Chapter seventeen,
Chapter eighteen,
Chapter nineteen,
Chapter twenty-one,
Chapter twenty-two,
Chapter twenty-three,
Chapter twenty-four,
Chapter twenty-five,

Chapter twenty,

7.1K 700 665
By DiaryofWynter

I guess I'll update since Gheauxst is taking a little breaky break. 🙄

before you proceed to read this chapter, I want all of you to keep in mind that these are young adults. What you will expect is just not realistic—only if they were actual adults in their mid to late twenties. So...lower ya expectations, ah-kay?

also, it is short for a reason.

enjoy.

❦❦❦

"Tay, I'm telling you man, leave that shit alone. Her brothers already looking at you sideways. If something happens to her because of you, " Easton shook his head, dipping his spoon into his bowl of ice cream. "I ain't even tryna be funny man, but you gone come up missing for real,"

Shortly after his argument with Luvie, Asantè went back to Mali's place for the night. He had been preparing himself for the talk with her about it and had an idea of how it was going to go.

After he left Luvie's house this morning, he went to his grandmother's house. While he didn't want to tell his grandmother what was going on, he told her everything after she noticed the bruises on him.

Esther was shocked to say the least, yet, she wasn't surprised that Dante dragged her grandson into his mess.

Like everyone else who knew of his situation, she tried to come up with solutions to his problem. She suggested that he go to the police, but Asanté refused.

Although his grandmother was now aware of what he had been doing for the past four years, she didn't have a clue of the things he witnessed.

Just from his knowledge of certain situations, he was liable to go down with Blaise. Or worse, Blaise could simply have him killed off to prevent him from saying anything.

"I don't have a choice," Asanté shrugged, lighting the blunt between his fingers. "Last night man, that shit was heavy on my mind. I don't like seeing her scared and shit, that's not a good feeling,"

Mali sucked his teeth, rolling his eyes. Easton and Asanté both glanced his way. "You really gone let that bitch ass nigga dictate your happiness? A'ight let's say you do stop fuckin' wit' Luvie, then what? You stay single forever? You end up liking someone else and do the same shit to her when y'all start becoming close? That make sense to you?" he preached, lowering his eyebrows.

While he did understand where his best friend was coming from, wanting to protect someone that he really liked, he also understood Luvie's hurt.

The girl seemed to develop some deep feelings for his friend in such a short period. Although it was easy for Asanté to say he wanted to end things between them, everyone in their friend group knew it wouldn't be.

Luvie had him wrapped around her finger.

And if she attempted to move on, he would only double back again like the first time.

"I mean, he does have a point," Easton shrugged, before spooning some ice cream in his mouth. "But then again, we don't wanna have another Jaliyah situation—unless..." he paused.

He placed the empty bowl down on the table, licking off his lips. "You stop trying to hold on to Savannah and bring yo' ass to Atlanta wit' us," he finally looked over at Asanté.

Asanté scoffed, bringing the blunt to his lips. "Tay, come on man. What the fuck is stopping you from moving? Yo' moms kicking you out the house should've been your ticket out this bitch. What you gonna do once we gone? Hm?" Easton continued, pointing between himself and Mali.

"For real, even Luvie getting out this bitch. You leave wit' her, you won't have to worry about folks trying to harm her or you. You've been taking online classes, you can still enroll in one of those colleges there—boom, you and Luvie can stay together," Mali added his input.

"I don't know man," Asanté mumbled, blowing smoke from his nose. "What if I do leave? Ain't he gone target my family? He knows that'll make me come back and then he try to kill me when I do,"

"Then I say we pop his ass," Easton suggested, the room falling silent as they started exchanging looks.

Asanté took another hit of the blunt, before putting it out on the ashtray. "I'm not my brother man," he broke the silence, relaxing back on the sofa.

"Yo' brother killed innocent people, this nigga Blaise ain't innocent man. He ain't gone stop terrorizing yo' ass until his ass in the dirt somewhere and he's only doing it because he knows how much you care about family,"

"Am I not supposed to?" Asanté passed him a funny look.

Easton huffed, scooting up on the edge of the couch. He turned his full body towards Asanté, "I'm not saying that, Tay. What I'm saying is, you gotta figure something out before someone else ends up dead. You tried stopping, that nigga sent people to follow you and yo' girl, holding both of y'all at gun point. Why the fuck you gotta put yo' life on hold because of yo' brother's misdeeds? Take back yo' fuckin' freedom nigga," he lightly backhanded Asanté's chest.

"I hate when I agree wit' yo' ass," Mali sucked his teeth, getting up from the sofa. "Listen man, you gotta figure something out...if you have to talk to your brother—"

"I'm not doing that," Asanté quickly shot down the idea. "I don't need his fuckin' help, not like his ass cared in the first place anyway—if he did, I wouldn't be in this shit to begin wit',"

Mali threw his hands up in surrender, "Aye, trust me, I completely understand bro. But he's the one who got you into this shit, the least he could do is try to get you out. It wouldn't hurt to try man," he tried to convince him.

Asanté shook his head, getting up from the couch. "Fuck that nigga, I can handle it on my own, I've gotten this fuckin' far without him. I'll figure it out," he said.

"A'ight well listen," Mali paused, grabbing his phone as it started to ring. He swiped his finger across the screen to answer Faven's call, putting her on speaker. "Hold on, bae—while you figure it out, keep this shit going wit' Luvie bruh. Ain't no reason for you to be hurting shawty feelings when she wants to stick around. You told her everything and yet she still want to fuck wit' yo' ass—you'd be a dumb ass nigga to let her go,"

"You better tell his ass, Mali. He starting to piss me off," Faven could be heard through the speaker of Mali's phone.

"I'm trying, bae, his ass being stubborn," Mali cut his eyes at his friend. Asanté waved him off, passing by him to head towards the front door. "Where you going?"

Asanté ignored him, walking out the door. He knew his friend was right, he didn't want to end things between him and Luvie. However, her safety was too much of a priority for him.

❦❦❦

Luvie closed her journal, tucking her pen into the spiral part of the notebook. She grabbed her phone that rested comfortably on her desk, a text few notifications on her home screen.

She'd been texting Tyra and Faven in their group chat about what happened earlier with both Asanté and Sacha.

They told her they were just as shocked as she was when Sacha pulled up outside to join them. Neither of the girls had talked to Sacha since their falling out before graduation.

They found it to be a bit weird that Sacha would pop up again as if nothing happened. Not only that, but it didn't seem like she was eager to reach out to make amends with Luvie until she finally saw her.

Luvie unlocked her phone and went to her text messages, her eyes instantly rolling from Asanté's contact name being the first at the top of her messages.

Tay.
u awake?

Luvie responded with a quick 'no' and exited out of their messages, returning to the group chat with her friends.

She was still quite upset with Asanté for wanting to break things off with her. She completely understood where he was coming from as far as wanting to protect her.

She just wished that he hadn't tried to pursue things with her if he knew he was going to end things with her eventually.

Tay.
come outside

Luvie sucked her teeth and got up, she slipped her feet into her slippers and walked out of her room. She moved quietly towards the front door, so she wouldn't wake her parents.

She opened the door and walked out, her eyes instantly landing on Asanté who was leaning against the wall on the porch. Luvie shut the door behind her, before leaning against it.

"What do you want?" Luvie sassed him, crossing her arms over her chest. Asanté pushed himself off the wall, attempting to take a step towards her. "Mm, mm, no. Right there is fine," she stopped him, throwing her hand up.

"Bae, come on," Asanté groaned, throwing his head back a little. "I just want to talk, man," he pleaded. Luvie mentally cursed herself for melting at the pet name, it was the first time he called her anything other than her government name or green eyes.

Luvie shook her head, "There's nothing for us to talk about, we've talked enough earlier," she said. "Why are you even here? You said all you needed to say, you don't want to be wit' me. The message was very clear,"

"Never said that I didn't want to be wit' you, love. I'm just trying to pr—"

"Stop!" Luvie raised her voice, but quickly let out a deep breath as a means to calm herself down. She clasped her hands together, briefly pausing. "I don't need protecting, Asanté. That's why I have a dad and four brothers. I told you before we started this whole thing that I didn't care about the shit you were involved in, I was willing to take the risk and be wit' you. Why do you keep pulling away from me?"

Asanté grimaced, lowering his eyebrows in response. "You think I'm pulling away from you?" he pointed at her, attempting to take a step closer to her again. "Sioni, we been together every day for the last month. I'm feeling shit wit' you that I haven't even felt wit' Jaliyah. I told you, I feel contentment when I'm wit' you, why would I pull away from someone who helps me tune out the fucked up shit I deal wit' every day?"

"So, keeping that in mind of what you just said, Asanté. Why would you want to break up—why would you want to end things wit' me? That doesn't make any sense, like, I get it—the situation wit' Jaliyah has mentally scarred you, but are you going to treat every single one of your future relationships like this?" she said.

Asanté scoffed to himself, she was making sense just like Mali and he hated it. "I lied to my parents last night because I don't want them thinking you're a bad person. You're not, your situation is just a product of your brother's behavior and actions," she shrugged, gesturing her hand at him.

"Why do you want to be wit' me, Sioni?" Asanté questioned her, curious as to what it was about him that made her want to stick around.

Luvie jerked her head back, running her tongue over her teeth. "Don't get me confused wit' the girls that catches a thrill off of being wit' a street nigga. That's not me, if that's what you're thinking. I want to be wit' you because I genuinely like you, Asanté. Just how you enjoy my company, I enjoy yours. You're the first guy in...forever, that has shown interest in me because he genuinely likes me back and doesn't just want something from me," she told him.

"You had the opportunity to take my virginity yesterday, what did you do instead? You told me to lose it when I was ready, I asked you if you would've kept going if I hadn't stopped you and you said no, you only wanted to see how far you could go. You make sure that I'm comfortable wit' you—you make sure that I'm okay wit' you touching me in certain places. You're always gentle wit' me—I, I've never had that wit' any guy before, Tay," Luvie tried to keep it together while her eyes started to water.

Luvie briefly looked down at her feet, blinking away the tears. Asanté approached her, wrapping his arms around her, his hand rubbing her back in a comforting gesture. "I'm sorry, love," he apologized, pulling away and grabbing her hands instead. "I just thought...I was doing you a favor, by removing myself from this situation. Sioni, I really care about you, I don't think you truly understand how I would feel if something happened to you,"

"And I get that, Tay. I'm not saying you're wrong for wanting to protect someone you care about but don't hurt me in the process of doing that." Luvie softly spoke, Asanté nodding in understanding. He kissed her forehead while pulling her into another hug. "Now what?" she mumbled.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise," he assured her, leaning down to kiss her.

"Literally or figuratively?"

A moment of silence fell over the couple, with the exception of the cicadas in the background.

Asanté kissed her again, his hand resting on her ass. "If you want me to stay, then I won't leave," he finally answered.

"Then don't," she replied, cradling herself, now a bit cold from the breeze. Asanté turned around and walked away towards his car parked a few feet away from their driveway. "Where you going?"

"I got my backpack in the car, I went to Mali house to get the last of my stuff to take to my granny's house,"

"Okay," she said, leaning against the door again. Asanté grabbed his stuff from the backseat and shut the door, hitting the alarm to lock up the car.

Shortly after they got settled inside, Asanté decided to take a shower to rid himself from the smell of weed. While he washed up, Luvie stood at the sink, leaning on the counter as she texted the group chat.

sisters from another mister 👯‍♀️🤍

Luvie
y'all...I folded. 😔

Ty Ty
dammit Sioni! 😭 did you even let the apology marinate?

Fav
LMAOOOO bitch she didn't even let that shit simmer

Ty Ty
🤣🤣🤣🤣 okay! let alone let that shit come to a boil!

A laugh slipped from Luvie's lips as she typed her response, but not before reacting to their messages.

Luvie
I hate y'all so bad 😭 I couldn't help it...he's so damn cute. 😩

Fav
I guess Jemali really set his ass straight

Luvie softly hummed to herself, ripping her attention away from her phone and briefly over to the shower curtain that Asanté was behind. She heard the shower stop, prompting her to look away and back down at her phone.

Asanté pulled the shower curtain back, reaching for the towel that was hanging up. He wrapped the towel around his waist, and stepped out of the tub and onto the floor.

"Mali set you straight, huh?" Luvie teased, peeking over at him. He knitted his brows in confusion, approaching the sink.

"What you mean?" He asked her, grabbing the toothbrush he used this morning. Luvie shook her head, holding back a smile. She continued to text the girls while he finished up, brushing his teeth.

Once he was done, they made their way into her bedroom.

Asanté unzipped his backpack, searching through it for something to put on. "Your parents awake?"

"No, why?"

"I heard their TV playing,"

"They sleep wit' the TV on sometimes," she shrugged, getting under the blanket with her iPad. "I don't see how they do it,"

Asanté adjusted his Nike basketball shorts, while walking over to the wall to turn off the light. By then, Luvie was settled in bed, her eyes glued to the screen of her iPad.

"Love," he called to her, plugging in his phone on the charger.

"Yes?"

He unlocked his phone, going to the clock app. "What time you wake up in the morning?"

"Seven-thirty," Luvie yawned, powering off her iPad and tossing it onto the chaise lounge chair next to her bed. "When are you going back to work?"

"Monday,"

Asanté wrapped his arms around Luvie as he finally got into bed, one hand slipping under her shirt as the other softly caressed the back of her thigh. He felt as Luvie's body relaxed in his arms, her arm cradling her head as her nails gradually massaged his scalp.

"You really do be pissing me off and I stay folding, I don't like it." Luvie blurted out, prompting him to laugh.

Asanté pulled her closer, leaving small trails of kisses around her chest. "I'm sorry, baby," he said, shifting their positions to place himself on top of her. "I won't piss you off anymore,"

Luvie stifled her laugh, bringing him in for a kiss. What started off as just a few kisses, soon turned into the couple making out. Asanté's hands continued to sneakily roam up her shirt, his fingers just inches away from her nipples.

He pulled away from her lips, beginning to leave tender kisses down her neck to her chest. He tugged at the waistband of her silk shorts, pulling them down her legs.

"T-Tay," Luvie nervously called him, making him stop.

He hovered over her, "That's not what we doing, but if you want me to stop, I will," he assured her.

Luvie shook her head, swallowing hard. "Okay," she meekly replied. Asanté proceeded to remove her panties as well, tossing them onto the floor with her shorts.

He pushed her legs apart, his tongue licking between her slit. Luvie softly gasped, her heart thumping against her chest, that she could loudly hear it in her ears.

Asanté was the first boy she'd ever allowed to have a taste. There had been a handful of times she'd almost cave to the few guys she talked to in the past.

However, when it came time to do it, she became extremely nervous. Only because she knew that some guys expected head in return and she cringed at the thought of a guy speaking bad on her name to his friends if she didn't live up to expectations.

With Asanté, she was confident that he wouldn't dare kiss and tell if it came down to it.

Asanté slowly flicked his tongue up and down on her pussy, he took one of her legs and put it over his shoulder as he kept the other on pushed back.

Luvie let out a whimper followed by a low moan, as she felt his tongue dance around on her clit. The couple locked hands, Luvie placing her other hand on top of his head.

Her fingers gently grabbed his locs, her body growing hotter as he started to suck between her slit. Another moan escaped Luvie's lips, her body lifting off of the bed as she arched her back.

Asanté let go of her hand, firmly grabbing her body and pulling her closer, taking her deeper into his mouth.

"T-Tay," she breathlessly moaned. He hummed in response, continuing to suck on her clit. Luvie's mouth fell agape, but nothing came out.

Her words became entrapped in her throat, her eyes rolling back to her head. She couldn't even begin to think of what she was trying to say.

"Fuck," Was the only word that she could moan out, the immense pleasure she felt had taken ahold of her.

"I'm listening, talk to me," Asanté encouraged her, his dick growing hard from just hearing her moan.

Even her moan was sexy to him.

He had no plans of giving her head tonight but between the curves of her body that filled out her pajama set and naughty thoughts that were still plaguing his mind—Asanté needed to know what she tasted like.

Just as fucking good as she looked.

"Pl-Please don't..." Luvie stopped, her words replaced with another guttural moan.

Her body was tingling, her orgasm brewing by the second. She grabbed a handful of the blanket, her chest heaving up and down. Asanté swirled his tongue around on her clit, his thumb massaging her opening.

Her juices sliding down his hand and dripping down onto the sheets, creating a small wet spot.

"Tay, I-I think, I'm bout' to—" she managed to say, until she felt Asanté press down her stomach.

She bit down on her lip, fearing that if she didn't she'd wake her parents with a loud moan that was desperately trying to escape her throat.

Her legs shook, her hips bucking as she felt herself finally release on his tongue. She collapsed on the bed, her legs falling straight.

Asanté kissed upwards on her body, his hands cupping her breasts. He took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking on it.

Asanté pulled away, leaning down to tenderly kiss her. "I like the way you taste," he told her in between kisses, "If you feel me between your legs again later on tonight, mind your business, a'ight?"

"What if I want you between them again sooner?"

❦❦❦

Tay Tayyyyy 🤭 lmaooooo

they always say the quiet ones be the biggest freaks.

Anyway, I'm never telling y'all when I'm updating again. I notice that when I do, I never update on that day fr.

So, I'ma just start dropping them and going on bout my business. 😂

But just know this, I ALWAYS try to update EVERY week guys.

Now listen, time for a serious talk.

Body Language...has been discontinued guys. The inspiration is GONE. I will not force it, maybe I'll be able to go back to it in the future but as of now? I'm done with it.

However, like I said last week, I am working on a new book. This one is definitely for my grown readers, the smut? Whew Chile! Body Language 2.0!

I already love it, and I plan to drop it sometime before this book is done—which ain't long cause now we got five chapters left.

I'm so exciteddddddddd!!!!!

Okay that's all!

Love youuuuuuu - Wynnie 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 82 24
All Aiden's life did was go further downhill when his best friend Violet was shipped off to boarding school for five years ago. But when she returns...
111K 4.7K 31
When Evie Smith is told that she’ll be mentoring Sonny Flynn, she’s certain that she’s just been forced to commit social suicide. Sonny is not a β€˜bad...
1.8K 541 62
Falling for the nerd is hard but falling for him only gets harder when it threatens to take away your status at the top of the social ladder. ...
73.8K 1.9K 51
*Completed* No one takes what is the King's, especially his Queen. Being reckless and getting in trouble is kinda Hazel's thing, well that and a bunc...