Giver - Izuku Yagi

By soccerwilliam01

Watch as Izuku grows in a main character worthy of praise. Izuku is a loving brother and son, but that all go... More

My History

The Beginning of It All

60 2 1
By soccerwilliam01

IZUKU POV

A boy, no older than the age of 4 slow creeps into a bedroom. He sneaks up and onto the bed where we can see a young girl sleeping.

"BOO!" he yells.

"Ahh! Onii-chan~ don't do that!" the girl yells.

"Sorry Izumi, but I think you should be more worried about what today is, right?" he asks knowingly.

The girl ponders for a bit until she gasps.

"My quirk exam is today!" she screams in excitement.

"It is. Now go wake up mom and dad, I'll be there in a sec." he tells her.

"Okay Izu." She says before giving her big brother, Izuku, a hug and a kiss on the cheek before running to their parents' room.

Izuku chuckles to himself before he starts to clean up the bed that he made a mess out of when he scared her. While doing so he starts to hear the rest of his family talking.

3RD PERSON POV

"Okaa-san, Otou-san get up!" Izumi screams while slamming open the door to a bedroom.

In this bedroom we can see a couple known as Inko and Toshinori Yagi. Inko is a woman in her mid 30's though she doesn't look a day over 24. She has long and luscious green hair and around the height of 5'6" (167 cm). Toshinori is a frail and skinny looking man at the height of 5'9" ((175 cm). He has bright yellow hair that flops around his head.

Inko scrams to get up, yelling "Is everything alright!?! What happened?"

Toshinori also asks "Are you okay?"

"Well, kind of, I have my quirk exam today so hurry uuuuupppppp!" Izumi tells them.

"You're right!" Inko exclaims ", but we have to eat breakfast first. Hun, could you start something?"

Izuku enters the room and asks, "What would you like for breakfast Izumi?"

"Pancakes!" she exclaims.

He chuckles a bit before saying good morning to his parents.

"Good morning Izuku/Son." Inko and Toshi respond simultaneously.

Toshi gets out of bed and makes his way toward the kitchen while the kids and their mother talk for a bit.

TIMESKIP TO THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

IZUKU POV

Once we get to the doctor's Izumi and I go over to the games area while mom goes to check us in. I already know my quirk, even though nobody else does, and hopefully it will stay that way. My quirk is called All-in-One and it allows me to take, give, copy, and make quirks. So, I'm kind of overpowered 🙂. Anyways I know my dad is old, like, SUPER old because I made a quirk that would run a DNA test on myself and found out that his real name is Hisashi Midoriya and that 4 years ago he had been really injured in a fight against all might, so it seems like he was a villain through All Might's eye, but to me he is a hero. The reason for this is because he found a way to keep mom happy and I found out that he is always supporting the quirkless, abused, or the so called "worthless" people of society in the shadows. That would mean that Izumi is my half-sister, and my "dad" isn't really my dad, and he would be my stepfather. I still like because he makes mom happy and Izumi happy.

"The Yagi's are the Yagi's here?" someone called out.

'I guess I got lost in thought about life again' Izuku thought to himself.

"Izuku, would you like to come with us or not?" mother asked solemnly knowing that I was probably quirkless due to an x-ray done when I was 3 ½ due to a broken foot.

"You'll go with me...us right Onii-chan?" Izumi corrected herself halfway through her sentence.

'I guess I could tease her a bit even though she probably wouldn't understand, it could be funny to bring up in the future' I thought to myself.

"Of course, Izumi, I would want my little imouto to be scared about her exam and leave her all by herself, right?" I asked with a tease.

She just pouted and grabbed my arm tightly.

'She's adorable when she pouts' I thought to myself.

If you are wondering why I am thinking more like an adult or at least more so than a 4-year-old, that would be because I made a quirk that would increase my IQ and my capabilities of thinking. Thus meaning, my speech, thought process, and actions are going to be different from that of a normal 4-year-old child. Though my parents just think I am just some kind of kid genius, but they're stupid so whatever. Once we get to the doctor's room, he has Izumi sit in a chair while I stand next to her so she can hold my arm. The doctor grabs a syringe to do some blood work and then takes an x-ray of her foot and then leaves. After about 15 minutes of waiting the doctor comes back with an unreadable expression.

"Well doc, what's the news?" Inko asks questionably.

"Well Izumi here has a quirk. It's a strong telekinesis quirk and has some kind of strength enhancement. The drawbacks are kind of weird though and might cause some problems later down the line." The doctor replies.

"Well, what is it?" Inko asks, clearly worried for her daughter.

"Well, the first drawback would be mental strain across the entire body due to the strength enhancement. This would make sense, but the telekinesis drawback is quite weird. Due to the strain that the telekinesis would cause on her brain it forces the pituitary gland of the brain to secrete hormones throughout the body. The main hormone being estrone and a decrease in production of progesterone. This basically can mean that every time she uses her telekinesis quirk it will cause her to become horny." The doctor ends.

After about 2 minutes of silence the doctor asks, "Are you alright ma'am?"

"Yes, thank you for all the information we'll be taking on our leave now." Inko responds as she starts walking out the door with Izumi and I in tow.

"Onii-chan, what does horny mean?" Izumi asks me innocently.

"Uhm... Well, you'll know when you are older, but for now do NOT use your telekinesis quirk, okay?" I tell her emphasizing the "not" part.

"Yes, listen to your brother, okay Izumi. It is very important that you don't use that quirk until you are older, okay?" Inko tells Izumi firmly.

"Uhm... okay I guess?" Izumi responds.

'I would take your quirk and give you a new one, but I can't guarantee it would be better, or have better drawbacks. I'm sorry, Imouto.' I think to myself solemnly.

YAGI RESIDENCE AFTER THE DOCTOR'S VISIT

3RD PERSON POV

"Well honey, how did it go?" Toshin asks Inko.

"Uhm... It went well, but could we talk about this in our room? Kids you go play, okay?" Inko responds.

"Sure! Come on Onii-chan let's play in your room!" Izumi tells Izuku as they go to Izuku's room.

WITH INKO AND TOSHINORI

Inko has finished telling Toshinori everything the doctor had told her and to say he was shocked was an understatement. He was completely thunderstruck. I mean who wouldn't when the world revolves around using your quirk and you were told that your daughter's drawback to using hers would be wanting to get down and dirty with someone.

"Well, I think telling her not to use her Telekinesis quirk until she was older was a good thing. I also think we should start training her and maybe her friends depending on if they have strong or similar quirks." Toshi tells Inko.

"Yes, I agree. Izumi is at a very important point in her life, and it is important we start her on the right track." Inko finishes the conversation with that one statement before getting ready for work.

As this conversation was going on Izuku had created a quirk that would increase his hearing just enough to hear them. This quirk hadn't provided him a drawback as it wasn't that good. As he listened to the conversation, he had started to realize that Izumi was more important than him, at least in their parents' eyes. He wasn't upset at this, well, maybe a little, but he was more worried about his sister than himself. It's always been a downside of his. He put other people before himself, especially Izumi, she just seemed to wiggle her way into his heart. As he listened to the conversation end, he got back from the bathroom to play with Izumi to ponder on what he will do at school tomorrow, because he had an ominous feeling that tomorrow would start something disastrous.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Well, here is the start of the rewrite guys. If you don't understand something about the plot or think of any ideas to add let me know. I'm pretty sure I will do some lemons eventually, but it would be a clear first. So, if you are interested in helping me, please just leave a comment saying what you'd like to help with and stuff. Ja nee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
73.7K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...