forget-me-not, neil

By peggy_silv

COMPLETED A choppy yet meaningful story of young Neil and Todd discovering what's between them, many little... More

Petrichor
It wasn't your fault
I'll keep you safe
With Neil, my Neil
Never My Intention
Don't worry, I'm here
A friend like Neil
I meant what I said
What it feels like to be drunk
Kaleidoscope of butterflies
Everything just feels so right
Makes me Feel at Home
Warmth & Comfort
Little moments
I Love You Too
God Made No Rules About Love
gone.
December 15th, 1959
Forget-me-not
Neil's Todd
The World To Him
I'll love you forever, Neil Perry
Authors note - Update
Unreleased - Tired of Growing Without You
Unreleased - These Two Boys
Someday I'm Gonna Marry You

We could just be us

782 24 7
By peggy_silv

"You understand, don't you Todd?"

"Of course Neil, I understand perfectly."

"Then why can't he." Neil was pacing the room after yet another phone call with his father, this one after his father found out about him secretly persuing his acting dream behind his back. Neil had aced his audition for A Midsummer's Night Dream a few months ago, and had secretly been doing rehearsals behind Mr. Perry's back. But he recently found out about them, and was not letting Neil down easy. 

"How could he be so cruel! What does it matter to him if I want to act, it's perfectly respectable."

"Perfectly respectful." I repeat, unsure of what exactly Neil wants me to add to this conversation. 

"And how does it affect him? It's my life,"

"Your life!" 

"Why don't I get the choice of what to do with it!" 

"Exactly." 

"Besides, me not going to medical school would save him so much money." 

"So much money."

"Todd, what if we ran away?" 

"Total-, wait what? Neil what are you talking about?" 

"Think about it Todd," he stops his pacing and rushes to sit next to me on the bed. "You and me could just take off, go somewhere new, where no one knows us." 

"Neil, I really think-" He takes my hands in his.

"We could just be us, and we could be happy, and I could act, and you could do whatever the hell you wanted,"

"Neil!" 

"Yes baby," 

"I think what you really need is some sleep." He stops, his eyes slowly shrinking back down to their regular size, and contemplates this, as if he's only just realized how tired he is. 

"Maybe, yeah maybe that's what I need." 

"Come here." I scooch backwards on the bed and hold out my arm for him to crawl into. He snuggles up beside me, head resting on my chest. He lays his hand flat against my ribs, rubbing his palm over the material of my shirt. 

"I really appreciate you Todd." 

"I know Neilly, I know." And like that, he's fast asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.3K 24
Thomas never planned for his life to be the way it was. He never planned to be living on the streets, never planned on drugs, drink, death. He neve...
5.7K 201 12
A few months ago, Neil would have given up. If his father had taken everything he cared about from him, he would have gone to his father's study and...
194K 6.6K 25
dunbars: anyways im dropping out of school social media au no supernatural
208K 9.5K 19
thomas' senior year has been uneventful and boring, well that is until he receives an anonymous message from a boy confessing his attraction // thoma...