Cybertron's Sister

By Shashou1987

During the Times when Unicron the Chaos Bringer and Primus fought, Some People were scared that if they Chose... More

Prologue Chapter One: a Normal life of the Metralian
Prolouge Chapter two: peaceful Times, Future Monsters
Prolouge Chapter 3: The Forge of the Hydra
Prolouge Chapter four: Warrior Unleashed and Warmonger's Evil
Prolouge Chapter Finale. Politics, Diplomacy, and Foundlings
The Hunt Begins
Same place, different result
The Pinnacle Of Revenge
The Cybertronian Apprentice and New Wars
New Family and the One Femme Army
Monstrous Suvivour and Soldier's Reunited
The Reaper Leader and the War Con
Darkness Rising 1/5
Darkness Rising 2/5
Darkness Rising 3 and 4/5
On Temporary Hiatus. Read for info.

Metralian War

18 1 0
By Shashou1987

*you think I dont see you there? Yeah you, getting this book to 1000 and then getting a Hundred more. So I'm gonna give this to you, Had this in the works to do a collab to ,y Helluva boss book. So yeah you get to see another OC and see how I've evolved with my project*
________________________________________________________________________________

The Idle silence of a Formless void is Eerily quiet to most of its unseen inhabitants. But the sound of some Magical energy piercing abyssal void disturbs the silence, a Archway with Blood Red glowing Runes and etchings. The Archway itself having a blood Red swirling of mystical energy in its centre like its waiting for someone...or something on the other side. Suddenly a Strange figure walks through with no disturbances at all from the energy, His Form Having a Leather shoulder spiked jacket with a Grey hooded Long sleeve shirt. His lower wear having some normal Jeans while his feet have the Black form of Steel tipped boots, a Norse hammer dangling idly at his hip with a Chain wrapped around his Right forearm. His canine Ears perking up as he looks around obviously searching for some kind of life. "Satan damnit!" The Bone faced form shouts at the top of his lungs as he throws a Fist into the air. The entire Canine face moving like it was fully animated with flesh but there is none to be seen on it all, the only sign of Life was the Glowing Red Iris with the Diamond predatory slit. "I wouldn't be surprised if this whole Hellraiding trip was just so Stolas can have his Desire fulfilled with Blitz" The Skulldog shudders involuntarily at his own Mental imaging.

The Skulldog suddenly Reaches into his Jacket and looks at the many (to the third party) Random things in his Jacket such as Neon Glowsticks, a Molotov and lighter, a Random book, a Burner phone and his Personal Favourite! Grounded down to powder Concrete. "Hm so this is a Hell...but so far its just..." The Skulldog spins around, ignoring the archway. "Yep its a soulless void" he pulls the Book and opens a Random page, tearing it off he puts the Book back into his Jacket. The Unknown being gently tosses the paper into the air, the paper floating downward but the Skulldog Outstretches his hand towards the paper. The Paper ceases falling as it starts folding, slowly turning itself into a Origami dove as it defies the laws of Physics and stays afloat. "The one ability i hate" The Skulldog mumbles as the Paper finishes its Shifting before flying like a Mind of its own into Revans palm, disintegrating into nothingness like the Skulldog Absorbed it. "Well let's go to where the fighting is worst in the living world...maybe ill find something there" The Skulldog mutters as his whole form terms to Origami and each little bit flying in a Large circle. After about ten seconds of Paper flying on its own they all stiffen and fall flat to the floor, Lifeless and unreceiving.

*Meanwhile with Firepepper*

The Poor Metral warrior paces back and fourth in the Hanger bay of her ship, Her processor having all kinds of thoughts as she her Pede-steps echo throughout the entire ship. A Amused Ravage seen laying his head on his front Paws watching Firepepper pacing. "I diverted power from the shields, the Non Life support, the Stealth systems and put it all in the Thrusters and still its going to be a Hour..." Firepepper says to herself as she stops Pacing and sits on a Crate, Checking the Exhaust pieces on her Pede's to make sure they are attached properly to function as a Makeshift Jet boots. "Mrow!" Ravage meows to his Owner. "I know I can't do anything Ravage" Firepepper remarks as she Unconsciously summons her spear in her Right servo, the sudden appearance making her reflexively Switch her free servo to a Blaster and aim only to sigh in annoyance. "This curse of whatever yellow Energon is also is not helping me" Firepepper throws the Spear in the Air before flicking her Wrist Moter to catch the Spear shaft in a Reverse grip before throwing it at the wall. Firepepper brings her Blaster close to her Faceplate, inspecting the Metal and looking at the Green Energy. "Could use some idle work" Firepepper murmurs as she reaches beside the Crate and pulls out a Large makeshift cloth, Being on earth has tuaght her many forms of combat and one of the many things she appreciates is the discovery of using a simple Rag stained with oil in order to clean weapons. Firepepper stops and rests her Arms on her Stabilising Servos. "Heh...we can make ships and require Oil to bath but we never thought of something so simple" Firepepper lets out a Small almost Unnoticeable laugh as she starts to polish her Blaster arm. She loses track of her time by polishing her blaster but snaps back to reality Due to a Ringing at her ear.

"Oh Scrap" Firepepper starts starts blushing heavily becuase she only knows one person who can Contact Her securely, so she reaches up to her Audial Receptor and Answers the Comm-Link. "Hey Cee" Firepepper answers as her Blaster arm Transforms back to her Servo. "Hey..." Arcee replies in a Stoic way which Firepepper can immediately see right through. "All im gonna ask is what happened" Firepepper says standing up and putting her Servo's on her hip. After a moment Firepepper hears a Sigh. "Jack left. He said that if that if Fowler's state is almost everyday with the aotobots then he wants out..." Arcee trails off and Firepepper respectfully allows her to finish. "Pepper to be honest i don't...have your way with words or know anything about him..." Firepepper nods to herself in thought thinking about the situation. "Well you know me Arcee, I'm Realistic and I doubt that will help" Firepepper says with a sigh. "We all get hurt Eventually, Emotionally or physically. The best way to talk to someone unlike Miko who i know is trying to get them back is to look at it from Jack's eyes. I mean Arcee the poor Human is at-least a Mech-ling in earth years, he witnessed a Group of Aliens fight, put under Protective custody and watched a Military Government figure fall like earths twigs...see where I'm coming from?" Firepepper says looking at the Ceiling, not getting a Response she just sighs. "Look just...let your guard down and tell him how you feel okay?" And on that note Firepepper Ends the communication line.

Firepepper decides to just get up and head to the Bridge see how Far she is from her Home, When the sliding doors to the Bridge open the sight of Metral in the Distance is a Some what nice sight. That was if there wasn't a Large section of the Planet had large explosions visible from space. "Keeps getting better and better doesn't it?" Firepepper mutters as she immediately runs over to the Pilots seat. Almost as if the cosmic power of the universe decided to intervene she immediately gets a Communications from most likely the Metralian Council. So without hesitation she presses a few buttons on the Console and immediately the Sound of Static on the Communication line is Quite obvious. "Hello. Welcome to my show. Sit, enjoy, relax" Firepepper internally monologues as she starts to work on clearing up the signal. "-lo? I say again Can you hear me?!" A Desperate voice asks, Firepepper immediately can tell its not any of her Clan leaders which rouses some Questions from the Femme. "Only the leader's can Track a ship since they are the ones who authorise missions, since mine is such high risk its supposed to be council only orders. Why is a Random Metralian contacting...and how" Firepepper internally thinks as she leans back into the seat and furrows her Optic Ridges. "...I can hear you now" Firepepper says, although hesitantly, she doesn't know a thing about the person she is talking to. "Oh thank the Ancestral Homeworld! Listen the Decepticon's are sending a Squadron to intercept you" At the mention of a Decepticon Firepepper's optics widen in shock. "But...how did-" Firepepper is cut off from her question. "Listen, I dont have much time to explain. A Silver Mech arrived not that long ago, he absolutely humiliated the council and demanded loyalty. And since of our Warrior ways they were Honour bound to be loyal...and then soon they started enlarging and enlarging the designated combat zone, it was only matter of time before we realised they started liking there new position of Destruction so we formed a Resistance, so we named ourselves after the Ancestral's Home's Aotobots" The Voice says as Firepepper looks towards Metral, Immediately seeing Seeker's rapidly approaching. Firepepper doesn't even respond as she cuts the Communication line and starts diverting power from the Thrusters to the Weapons and shields. "Betrayed...by those who took me in and made me into the Femme I am today...saved me from the Decepticon prison..." Firepepper clenches her Servo's as she gets up and goes to her Berthroom. She walks over to the desk she set up and opens a Drawer revealing her Visor that she used when Hunting her Carrier's Killers. "I wore this during a darkened time. There was nothing but hate anger and merciless efficiency in the way I killed them, I left it here so I can only wear it during Metralian Business...but if they're going to betray me..." Firepepper internally Monologues as she picks up the Dormant Black screen Visor, Alarms start blaring aboard the Ship as the Metralian flips the Visor and puts it on her Faceplate. The screen showing the Familiar Red Optics with Blue Energon like colour leaking from them but with one minor new Detail, a Aotobot Insignia where the Forehelm is. "Then they will see the wrath of a Aotobot" Firepepper growls with her voice sounding distorted and deep while the Metralian stomps out of the Berthroom back to the Bridge, When she arrives she is welcomed to the sight of five seekers with Decepticon insignia's on there wings rapidly approaching.

Firepepper just Growls angrily as she sits down, most of the Seeker's fire a Barrage of missiles which fly off in Space towards the Ship save for Two who fly off in directions. "Starscream Juniour's are trying to disable my thrusters" Firepepper muses as her shields come online. She looks at the arm of the Chair and presses a dark Grey button. "Aurora battle Systems, Online" A Deep Masculine Responds to the button press as Firepepper Relaxes her Servo. "Shield strength to twenty on front and fourty on rear, ten on each sides. Turn off non-essential lights to boost Weapon Activation for usage and prepare the Thrusters for Strong excess burn" Firepepper orders as the sound of the lights in the hanger and captains quarters...that is close by anyway. "HIGGGH" The very loud sound Of Ravage hissing outside as the missiles finally hit there mark ont he ships shields. "Weapons Online" The Aotomated voice says as Firepepper Smirks beneath the visor. "Ballistic weapons in Space, So slow that I can prepare" Firepepper grumbles pressing a button, The button cuases a Screen to come from behind the Chair and give a targeting Retical on the three group of Seeker's. "I love Tinkering, I can use earths inspirations to make my own devices" Firepepper hums pressing a Button, a Silver and Reflective ball shoots out a Small Canon from the Aurora as it slowly starts spinning. The Seekers try to avoid the Ball but Firepepper smiles widely. "Checkmate" she mutters as she presses the same Button cuasing the ball to suddenly Spin around fast cuasing Arcs of Lightning to form and Using a mix of the small rock particles in space and the Mettalic Mesh of cybertronian's Sub-Species or not as Pylon to conduct electricity. If Firepepper could hear them scream she would enjoy it.

"Now let's deal with the one on the Right side..." Firepepper says to herself as she turns the seat to the Right, On the wall besides the occasional Blips indicating the integrity of the Aurora itself there is another screen showing the Seeker that went right to go around to try and get to the thruster. "And now we end the show with your friendly dosage of concussive force" Firepepper says pressing a Orange button and a Obvious Whirring is Heard in the inside of the ship, when there is a Loud Boom Sending Firepepper forward a bit. the feed on the camera briefly shows a Sonic boom in the shape of a Cybertronian sized Ring which flies with no Gravitational Slowness to the seeker which to be honest just rips him apart. The only resistance that was put up was a Slight twitch to the side. "Aurora, excess burn in one second" Firepepper says turning back to the Front as she closes her Optics. The sound of a Faint heavy flame is heard followed by extremely loud screaming of pain. "Fire, the second best pain dealer" Firepepper says as the ship flies to her home planet.

*Meanwhile*

The same organic Being that came through the Archway is seen sitting on a Building in Metral in a Combat sector, Not paying any Attention as he browses through a Phone. "Music...music..." The Skulldog Tsch's as he indeed is searching for a Music in a Specific file section. Some are named "Tavia's Favourites" or something completely different like "Guardian of Hell" but all of them have different music. Soon he stops browsing when he gets a Message from someone named "Eclipse" Which cuases the Skulldog to Groan. "So how's the Hellraiding Revan?" The message says as the Now Dubbed Revan stands up as a Stray Blaster shot hits where his leg was. "Considering Its Another Void, Very bad." Revan replies with a Huff of Smoke coming out of his nose which he just puts a finger up next to his head and its absorbed into his finger. Soon Revan gets a Reply but instead of reading it quietly he reads it aloud this time. "So how many Rough days in a Row, 9?...huh" Revan's ears perk up at the Revalation as he plays just a Random song.

"Oh How Fitting" Revan says to himself as he decides to front flip off the Building. He does no effort to try and catch himself as he lands with slight Small Shockwave with no harm. He Looks at the Battle around him and decides to do what any sane person would do in his Situation. "Eeny meanie miney mo..." Revan starts as he points to each side with every new word said. Eventually his fingers stops on the Robots with Red insignia's and a lot of wounded. "Welp looks like I'm fighting the winning side" Revan shrugs as he turns to the other side on his heel and thinks. "I think if I wanna strike fear as well I need Video" He reaches into his Jacket and pulls out a Completely different phone he puts his Pointer finger out and a Glitching Blue physical Energy gets absorbed into it. Soon enough the phone goes blank and he tosses the dead phone to the side non chalantly like he Has done this a million times. "Hmm...I think I'll go soft today" Revan says before his back has Blue Gltiching Wings that just appeared like they turned on like a phone. He leans forward to the point he falls forward but the wings just make him shoot forward at remarkable speed to the point he was already behind a piece of Cover that a giant robot was using. He hears a Heavy footstep and Revan smirks, kicking off the ground and briefly flying up until he is above said cover and lands on it giving the Robot a very confused face. "What the..." Before the Robot can finish his sentence Revan's Chain Glitches and in Revan's Grasp is a Large Glitching video greatsword he's holding in one hand. Revan quickly flips his Hold into a Reverse Grip and Slashes in Inhumane speed at the Robotic being and cutting his Optics with a Scream of pain alerting the Entire battle to his presence. How Revan knows is two major things. One that the eyes no matter what are connected to the Brain since that the eyes are used to send information to the brain allowing sight, so it has brain matter so getting rid of that will hurt so the Robot he just attacked released a Scream of utter agony and is still doing so. Two? Well the sound of Blaster fire itself stopped. He turns to the left of Mech and Femme alike just staring at him as Revan just looks between the two sides confused. "What the fuck you staring at Iron eyes?!" Revan says pointing with the Greatsword at the closest Mech nearby who with a Black Paint and white etching is Obviously a bit shook at the fact that there is a Small alien that just took out one of there own. "Get it!" A More Bulkier Femme with a Green and Orange Paint shouts loudly cuasing all the People to get out of there shock and fire at the small being. Revan suddenly shoots skyward which the Metralians try to readjust there aim only for the Skulldog to fly forward and taking out the Closest one out with a Quick slash, opening the side of there neck cables as they Fall backwards and clutching there new wound trying to keep there enrgon in.

The Metralian Aotobots are In shock at the Sudden arrival at the small alien that's flying around with a Ethereal set of Wings and Greatsword and avoiding Blaster bolts like he was a small weapon of mass destruction. "Come on! we can't just sit around" a Seeker shouts over the sounds of distant combat which everyone gets into gear, people rushing to wounded to help them walk and the Same Seeker is seemingly the leader of the group and helping wherever he can before they all run down a Street which is littered with Deactivated Metralian's. Back with Revan however he Dives down suddenly and goes forward right between a Metralian decepticon's Legs which he uses to his advantage and goes skyward which they can't shoot and Gives Revan time to Drive the Greatsword into their back and with the Momentum of flying and the General Ease of usage on the sword itself it completely tears asunder the Metralian, the Metralian lets out a Scream of pain and as he finally goes above the Head a Blaster bolts finally manages to connect cuasing Revan to spin in a blur as the Decepticons murmur to themselves. After five to seven seconds of spinning the Skulldog finally stops revealing that his right Ear is just Completely gone, His right arm is Ash blowing in the Wind. His tail May as well be a Botched Butcher job and His Right leg is also missing. Revan looks down and as his remaining Ear flicks in annoyance but also intrigue. "Well that's what a Cybertronian blaster feels like, Agonistic pain with a lot of burning sensations..." Revan says touching one of his wounds and winces as the Metralians are Fearfully backpedalling at the small Organic. "though i have a feeling its more stronger, Had more Energy then Gabriel" Revan says as he he Shrugs his shoulder. "No Matter" Revan Starts clicking his fingers on his only hand as suddenly Red lightning appears in the sky definitely getting alot of attention from the surronding area as The Skulldog opens his Remaining hand. "ILL JUST KICK YOUR ASS HARDER" Revan says growling which Heavily deepens his voice and Smoke starts bellowing out his Nose and His Pupils Increase in size to the point where the eye Sockets are just Black and soulless as lightning strikes his Hand, And from the Lightning comes a Small One handed Norse Hammer with Its Metal Having Crude black Spray paint over it and a Custom Pommel with a Ruby that's Carved to a Small Sharp Tip. Blackened Electricity with a Red outline courses up his Arm as Black Electricity  starts at the top of his ears and Quickly Race's down, As it goes down past his Head his ear is Back in full force and when it passes the torso his Arm is indeed back save for the Clothing. The leg is also in the same predicament as the Video Wings and Greatsword disappear and the Hound Lands with ease. The Metralians start turning around and running at this display on Unholy power as Revan just Measly lifts his New hand out and a Current of eight black lightning streams shoots forth and hits all the Metralians by using there own Metallic body structure as a Electrical Conduit. Screams of pain come from the Crowd as Revan slowly stalks forward. "W-who a-are you-u?!" A Metralian Mech says with a Purple coat of Paint with a Orange Mark of the same beast that used to Patrol Metral when it was a Organic planet. a Visor hiding his most likely fearful expression. "The Name is Revan, and im from Hell!" Revan shouts over the screaming as he rests on one leg. "Now can you die already? I have to track those bots you were fighting" Revan groans, aiming the top of his hammer to the lightning he is emitting from his hand and more lightning shoots out from the hammer and making the lightning extremely bigger with small arcs of mini lightning attached. The screamint only intensifying before Revan flicks his wrist as the lightning Goes even more wild, attaching to building due to the metal and quickly the screaming stops. "Finally" The skulldog says casually dropping the hammer and the electricity stops, he looks up slightly and sniffs the air. A Brief moment passes as the Eye sockets turn to a non glowing Red blood like state before reverting back to normal. "Ahh" Revan realises jow looking at the now vacant defensive position. "Clever" He mutters as he starts walking, following the exact path the Aotobots took only he is watching the ground.

*Meanwhile*

The usually busy Council building is now dark, dorment with no ships coming and going. Save for Firepepper's ship that just lands with a audible boom of a Impatient pilot as the hanger door immediately lowering. Firepepper stands from the cockpit and walks out the bridge, ignoring the two rooms on her left and right as she walks to the railing and Vualts it just as Ravage gets up from the box and jumps down. Landing next to Firepepper in perfect synchronised landing as she stands up and immediately marches forward, ignoring safety and climbing up the ramp as it goes down. Ravage just pounces on the piston and jumps out as Firepepper jumps towards the door and tucks as she lands doing a combat roll with the Momentum and using it to stand up with it. "I need to see if Megatron beat them to submission, or worse convinced them I'm a liar and he is actually a good guy" Firepepper thinks grimly as she walks over to the door which doesn't open. "Figures" Firepepper mutters, holding her hands out as a large crowbar appears in her grip. "Human Engenuity" Firepepper grunts, swinging the hooked part into the cracked part of the now dormant sliding door cuasing it to split slightly. "Both pros and cons" Firepepper says with effort pulling as hard as she can opening the door. "Mrow" Ravage meows with a sissy stride as he walks in through the gap. "Hardy har" Firepepper says holding the crowbar in place as she pushes forward forcing the door open, Firepepper sidesteps inside as she lets go cuasing the doors to slam shut behind her. "Nothing is ever simple" Firepepper thinks reaching up and tapping the side of the Visor cuasing a flashlight to turn on as she turns around to the hallway, besides the usual clan two clan Leader rooms and Clan member rooms the hallway is littered in dried darkish Blue energon stains, some old and starting to rust Bodies. "Its Cybertron all over again" Firepepper thinks marching forward to the slightly darkened council chambers, when she arrives she feels like just puking out energon she had. In the centre of the room is just a Large pile of bodies, all of them either missing there Pump. Or in stasis which waking up in that would be worse. "Mrow!" Ravage Meows loudly hopping on the first circular row with his feline agility, and sprints to a seat with a Red paint and black flame. Tainted by a Dark, Dark blue Energon stain. "No..." Firepepper says speechless, quickly she sprints past the bodies and jumps up and catching the ledge and her Pedes on the wall and using the momentum to haul herself up and over into a crouch only to freeze. Not even a Foots length between the faceplates is the lifeless but narrowed expression of the faceplate, on the chassis is a Large hole with a Purple stain. Firepepper shakily moves her Arm and her digits making a V, resting the two combined digits on the Forehelm and slowly moving it downward. Closing the now dead Clan Masters optics, as she stands up and finally notices the Katana blade itself unsheathed like he was ready for combat. "Master Darkflame..." Firepepper begins picking both the Sheath and the blade up, flaring the blade to test the weight which was almost nothing before sheathing it. "You Gave me a chance, a chance to Be a Metralian when no one took me in..." Firepepper trails off releasing a Shaky breath as she lowers the sheath to her left Hip, a electrical Magnetic effect going to the armour and flying into place. "Ill kill Who did this, traditionally like you would want" Firepepper says stoically as she looks to the counter where a terminal screen remains Dormantly, still logged in running on the backup power. Firepepper presses one button, bringing up another small box and presses a bunch of small numbers in a Specific way like a date. Soon enough a box appears of a video.

The council room looked so much more...alive then the current present. But sadly there is no audio which is annoying. All of the clan leaders shift there posture, darkflame standing up with a hand resting on the blade as a silver clad figure walks in, spikes on the shoulders and a fusion Canon with a Gladitorial blade underneath. Firepepper watches Megatron like a hawk as he walks to the middle and stops, his arms moving like he is talking and after a quick fast forward shows that he started preaching with his arms doing dramatic gestures, all the clan masters leaning back in relaxed places save for darkflame. "Hes using the speech from the early days" Firepepper thinks as Darkflame suddenly stands up, drawing his sword with enough force to disconnect the sheath off his hip to the counter as he goes to point but Megatron just aims without looking and fires. Killing him without a second thought as the recording ends. "Megatron..." Firepepper seethes as the building suddenly powers up. "Firepepper!" Firepepper turns to the voice and from the main door connected to the Main Reception comes out a Mech, with a Elite symbol. "I dont wanna do this!" The Mech says as Firepepper jumps down, landing in a kneeling position and staring daggers at the mech who has a Decepticon insignia as well. "You" Firepepper growls angrily as Ravage already has his missiles aimed. "I know pe-" The Mech starts but Firepepper immediately points. "YOU DON'T GET TO SAY MY NAME" Firepepper shouts as loud as her voice allows, her pointing servo transforms into a blaster. "But i did this for you! I allied myself with Megatron so I can try to redeem myself as a Sire!" The Mech shouts back, a stern expression on his Faceplate. A tense standoff brewing between the two. "You stopped being My Sire when You left Her" Firepepper says shooting at her sire which he dodges to the side and fires back. Instinctively and without thinking Firepepper reverts her blaster to her arm and grabs the katana's grip, then swinging as Yellow energy Comes from Firepepper's arm into the blade. And mid swing a Large Yellow arc shoots forth, destroying the Mech's blaster shot and a audible intake of air is Heard as the energy dissipates through him and against the wall. Firepepper goes back to a standing position and sheathes the blade just as a clean cut appears across his tank. She reaches up and takes off her Visor, her Yellow optics unmoving. "I know she would of lived if you didn't leave her" Firepepper says coldly walking to the door but stopping as her Sire coughs out some Energon, Firepepper standing next to the door as his bottom half starting to be covered in energon. "After all were Metralian, a Warrior culture. And my time on earth has tuaght me that Warriors should be loyal to comrades and loved ones, something you dont do" Firepepper says before putting on the Visor and walking out, just as the Aotomatic doors close as she walks to the lift to the ground of Metral her Sire falls over. Split clean in two.

*Timeskip*

Firepepper is the only one staring at the building infront of her, in the far back of this plot of area is a building and the entrance is a Courtyard, and on the door is a Black Flame with a Red colour. And a Half hazardly welded on Aotobot insignia. "Ironic he can protect and save others from death but not himself" Firepepper thinks grabbing a hold of each door side of the aotobot insignia and pushing it open without her visor on, mainly due to being near allies. Revealing some half hazard Makeshift scrap medical Bertha's being treated by Medics. "Its Firepepper with Darkflame's sword!" A Young sounding mech says and almost immediately those who are just Anxiously waiting inside quiet as a dormant scraplet now buzzing with activity and seemingly excited talking as a Specific medic looks up from a Seemingly in stasis Mech, a Self made custom arm on the left with many medical tools and Specific tools with a Red flame but black coat with a Mech frame and a strange indigo optics. "By the Ancestor's...it is her!" The Medic shouts inside before rushing over to Firepepper, a Faceplate covering his Mouth. "Im glad your here, how's the Atomic shifter" He says looking her over for wounds as Firepepper just looks at him utterly confused. "Its fine Blackened, I can still turn to a small alternate mode but why is-" Firepepper is about to ask but the doors to the building practically burst open and hundreds if not Thousands of Metralians run out of all clan colours. "Scrap" is all Firepepper can manage to say before she is completely bombarded by hugs and hand clasps. "Give her some room people," A voice says and everyone parts way Revealing a Heavily Battle worn Strafe, a Scar over his Optic and a missing wing as well as a Arm being missing. "Strafe!" Firepepper says happily as she walks over, both warriors clasping there arms as a sign of greeting. "Hows the little one?" Firepepper asks as they both retract there hands. "Fine, I put her in a Stasis pod and sent her to the Near reaches of earth just in case I died. Besides the Decepticons tried to get to the vualt of Hydra steel, we interrogated one and managed to find out they tried to bring it to a ground bridge for the main war effort on earth" Strafe says, taking a glance at the crowd behind the Legendary femme. "Just so you know they see you as a leader since...well you were right about Megatron and you visited the Ancestral home" Strafe mentally tells Firepepper due to the Bond they share, Metralian bonds work differently due to the differnt evolutions but how Firepepper and strafe got there's was a Fight. A bunch of others tried to interrupt and the two worked together to fight, bond by Bloodshed ever since. "I hate to be the bearer of Bad news" Firepepper turns to the small voice on a Medical Berth, what remains of the small furred beings clothes is stained in Energon and the Skulled face definitely surprising the War hardened Femme. "But i sense refined Chaos down in the core, and i felt it before. The planet is gonna blow by The hand of a living being" Revan says which makes everyone nervously whisper. Firepepper takes a look at the crowd before looking down at the Katana at her hip, Intaking a small bit of air and closing her eyes to collect her thoughts before opening them.

"Enough" Firepepper says loud enough to get everyone's attention, deep in her tank she feels a sense of nervousness but being the warrior she is it doesn't really matter. "On the Ancestral planet i learned many a Thing, some good and some bad. But the most important is my Mission to earth. Becuase to the humans who have not even known my existence? To them I came from far beyond there skies, a Hero in disguise as there own transportation. The first human i met, was sworned. They were as small as our small organic friend. Compared to me I was a titan on there land of Green organic matter of earth. One of the most Powerful and grand beings that human laid eyes upon" Firepepper says getting some murmurs of agreement from the group as she starts pacing. "Our Hearts are Metal, Fierce and Strong. We swore as warriors to our clan mates that when the time comes we would fight against what's wrong and protect those lesser to us. And out there?" Firepepper points to the dark abyss space in the sky for emphasis. "There is a Mech who has evil Blood in his system, Unicron blood himself" That reveal Gets alot of gasps and murmurs. "And his Mesh is metallic, cold and Grey. Harbouring the strength of a Gladiator with nothing to lose Forging the destructive nature of the decepticons!" Firepepper says pacing once more as everyone goes silent. "Afar in sight on earth, there is six Bots. Four mech and two Femme's against the Cloned vehicons this Gladiator deems disposable yet those six bots have stuck together, helping eachother up and surviving the decepticon's onslaught with no way to return to the Ancestral Planet. And even with there grief, and there near impossible chance to go home they survive helping eachother back up with there worst. As we have through our grief survived with each other and our ancestor's" Firepepper says and to say the crowd is starting to get excited is under estimating it. "You must think that there must be more behind this war, since our planet is now on the course of destruction by the hand of some unknown hero. There was a quote of Cybertron and it goes by one shall stand, and one shall fall and that saying is us and Cybertron. There can't be two Cyber-Planets" Firepepper says stopping her pacing as even some of the wounded on there Berth's start to sit up which Firepepper does notice. "Our wounds will Eventually Mend, on Me and this new organic you all can depend on." Firepepper says as Revan looks at her with both suprise and respect, the wounded actually trying to push through the pain to actually get up and listen. "Our abilities of Flesh and metal blend, we all need to reach as Metralian's beyond our pain and fear for that is what our ancestors done securing our home! Our future was unclear becuase you all were rightfully afraid of two gods fighting, but now in our own right we are as strong as the dark energon itself. for i suffered a involuntarily test of Energon born from a new star. It didn't give me strength, it didn't give me untold power. All it did was give me Courage to fight! To take mortal wounds so no one else had to which opened my eyes! We need to return to our Cybertronian brethren, Not as a Alien Sub-Species of our own kind but a Returning hope in a force! For Megatron, the Gladiator with evil blood Seeks to desecrate the rightfully dead of Cybertron for simple revenge!" At that Every Singular bot, wounded or not is on there Feet, Blasters and blades ready. The bots with animals getting there Secret weapons from there armour, feathers, tails. A bunch of shouting saying "down with the Demons Heir!" Or "To become reunited With Primus!" And such. "Calm my brothers and Sisters, for now you must rescue all the other Aotobots and those who didn't pick a side. For me and this small organic being, shall Retake the Arc!" Firepepper says and everyone is cheering happily, some are immediately going out to be inspired one Mech army's and some are running out to gather energon and Technology. Medics immediately changing there priotise to stop energon loss and random grunts going to assist.

"By the Ancestors Sis..." Strafe says in disbelief watching everyone work double time. "You know by tradition this makes you the clan leader right?" He asks as he turns to her, Firepepper just stands with Soft smile. "I know..." Firepepper says as Revan's form turns to ash and zooms onto Firepepper's shoulder as he rematerialises. "I know I'm a demon who has a heart of gold and all, but that speech is something else so ill gladly help. Personal reason included with this deal" Revan says with a Smirk before pulling out a phone. "Thank you, small being" Firepepper says looking at Revan as he takes a picture. "Names Revan, and before you ask saved half the wounded" Revan says without even glancing as he takes a Picture of a Canine inspired Mech. "Hes right, But Pepper. The Arc is the Decepticon home base, and even then the arc hasn't been active in Millennia besides being plated in Hydra Steel" Strafe says as Firepepper looks at Revan. "Hey Revan, How much energy can you generate" Firepepper says as Revan jumps off as he drains the video from his phone. "I can Make concentrated electricity and lightning, so I would say alot" Revan says before a Small Blue light engulfs his form and goes up to a Decent twenty foot size before dissipating revealing Revan, as a Cybertronian. White faceplate reminescent of a Canine with a Rust protector covering the entirety of his arms and lower stabilsing servos with a Obvious tail and Orange Optics. Clawed digits and a Black Mesh with the Armour mainly consisting Black with some Red. Mainly on the chassis. "I am so Confused" Firepepper says with both Strafe and Her sharing a similar visible confusion look. "Alright look" Revan says leaning on one Stabilising servo as he puts a Servo on his hip. "I took a picture so my form can turn into something similar, this is that" Revan says simply making Strafe slowly blink. "Whatever" Firepepper says breaking from her shock by shaking her helm. "Your gonna help me take the Arc, and your gonna Jumpstart the Reactor so it can get airborne" Firepepper says sternly and Revan Makes a mock two digit salute. "Yes Ma'am" Revan says as he smirks and turns to walk out. "Be careful Sister, your taking a Big Risk" Strafe says concerned, its not everyday two bots storm a Base. "I did more with less" Firepepper says confidently patting his arm before walking to the front, Putting on the Visor as she walks out the Door with a Awaiting Revan, on a large version of a Phone. "That was quick, I was expecting a cliche heartfelt scene or something" Revan says looking up from the phone. "Funny, Follow me" Firepepper says as Ravage is spotted by Revan on the rooftops. "Giant Robo-Cat. Satan i wish this place had a hell, I would so want a small Robo-Cat" Revan says following Firepepper with his acute sense of hearing as he Browses songs on the phone. As they traverse they war torn landscape, cutting through Alleyways with occasional Dried energon marks and Wires sparking wildly. After a good hour of walking through Alleyway's Firepepper stops, shortly after Revan stops burrying his sight from his phone as he looks up. The sight in front of him cuasing to stop and his eyes to widen. In a Large easily miles kilometres Round ring area is no buildings at all. Save for perfectly in the middle a Large easily half a Mile high Perfectly symmetrical Rectengle at a Massive length of a Mile. All around it is mid construction defences with easily five hundreds in sight right now.

"I dont mean to pry besides that this is a Historical or religious point, but do you guys REALLY like to put emphasis on it?" Revan asks turning to Firepepper while pointing at the ridiculously large space with his tail. "Yes, the Young grow curious as to why so they Ask there Creator's. Eventually Inspiring them to not dissapoint the Sacrifices of the Ancestor's" Firepepper says as her visor screen has a small box with vision from Ravage on the rooftop. Seeing just exactly the perfect weakpoint is which is a Exposed Energon Pump that has stopped flowing which usually means its closed or the thing your feeling is Full. "Well Shit. My kind is completely different, bestowing a Clone of one of our powers element and watch the memory. But my first experience was...instinctive" He says looking down at his forearm, Revan shakes his Head before walking forward and facing Firepepper. "Listen, I ain't gonna go Feelings feelings mode on you. So ill give you the short and dirty. I am the last of Species, murdered by a guy with no mercy and then to top it off my Home was removed from ever being accessed. So I know the anger and vengeance you feel at someone who might be the cuase, and I won't stop you. But you need to be at the peak of your health, I'll Distract everyone outside. Draw everyone away while you enter" Revan says as Firepepper crosses her arms. "Do you Have a Healing factor?" Firepepper asks like she is pointing something out. Revan's face just deadpans as he reaches into a Rust protector and pulls out a Giant human pistol, aiming at his own Helm and firing. Firepepper's optics widen at the sight of a Slight Energon squirting out of his wound before a blue glitching energy envelops his form head to pede. He turns his helm to the side to see that there is no wound at all. "Oh" Is all Firepepper says as Revan sprouts his video wings and dashes at ridiculous speed to the buried underground ship. "Ravage, Follow" Firepepper orders, transforming to a Alt mode and taking a wide arc around to avoid attention and find a entrance.

As Revan Dashs forward he spins around so he is facing the sky and pulling out the phone, putting on a playlist he was putting together as he puts it back into the Rust protector.

*Play whichever one you want first, besides its not mine. My personal fav is Primordial Hunger*

"What the!" A Decepticon shouts as Revan arcs upward and his wings disappear. Spinning in the air and landing in the middle of eighty or so Mech's and Femme's. "As a Movie character once said" Revan says reaching into his Rust protector and pulls out this metal Reflective handle looking item of a sword except it has no cross guard and has a Hole in a Flat top. With a Gold looking switch on the side. "Hello there!" Revan says excitedly as he flicks the switch, and from the flat top hole ignites a Beam of pure green Energy. A Decepticon just gets there blaster out and fires, hoping to be done with the charade but Revan strikes against the bolt causing it to fly back into the Decepticon sending him flying onto his Aft. "GET HIM!" another Decepticon shouts, Everyone charging at the same time as a Alarm starts blaring with blades at the Ready. "Too slow!" Revan shouts bending down and his form Unnaturally moves forward as the Sauber pierces a Decepticon, a Con tried to Swing but a Blue Dagger appears on his back and flies into the poor cons faceplate completely killing two at the same time. A Bot ahead of Revan tries to slash at centre mass but Revan jumps backwards, a Platform of Strange Blue Pentagram forms at his feet which he uses to double jump to get behind a group of Five. "See Ya," Revan says taking a wide arc of a swing cutting five in the back, Revan reaches into his coat as a Con tries to rush in from behind but the Skulldog aims next to his head aiming backwards and fires stopping the con Dead. Revan quickly stands and spins, cuasing all the cons to step back as he aims his gun with a smirk. The lightsaber Servo being relaxed at his side. Instead of Firing Revan twists his Gun to the side and does a Come here motion. "Ya Chicken?" Revan taunts with a Head tilt as a Con tries to sneak up on him. Revan's Audial sensor twitches as he lets the Con Aproach, the Decepticon smirks thinking he has him but Revan suddenly Kicks backwards into the Interface region cuasing the actual robot to keel over. Revan Twirls around and gracefully slashes downwards, cutting the Poor con with the sheer force as Revan stands up and flairs the saber. "GET THAY DAMN BOT!" A Really Unnaturally deep Voice commands and all the Decepticons charge again with a Giant door opening with Cons rushing out. Revan laughs as his form goes invisible and everyone is now spooked when suddenly from within the large crowd screams are heard as easily a Group of ten are cut in two with a Ballerina Spinning Revan. Revan stops as he puts the tip of the Saber next to his left foot. "Come On" Revan says as he is slowly cutting the ground in a Arc. "Take a Real Warrior's challenge" Revan says smirking, but not Sadistically as a demon should. He's smirking becuase he is having fun.

Meanwhile with Firepepper she transforms into her Bipedal Mode on the other side of the giant structure. Ravage just catching up and Obviously Breathing quickly. The Metralian Looks up and smirks, Glad she finished those Little flame boots. Firepepper whistles, looking at Ravage and points to the other side as if to motion to Help Revan. Ravage gives Firepepper a Deadpan look. "Carrying you would be Awkward" Firepepper answers simply, Ravage takes a moment to process what was just said before nodding and running off. Firepepper activates her Little Jet boots and flies up to the top, landing with a Slight bend in the Knees. Firepepper looks left, Noting massive and old Ballistic canons most likely used to destroy meteors following most of the left and Right sides. She then looks right seeing a Entrance hanger similar to the Decepticon warship, Except there is no spikes and a Faded white paint that seemingly was there for Millennia. "Built to last I guess, Desperation can do that" Firepepper thinks as her left Servo transforms into a blaster as she marches to the obvious entrance. And to her suprise its leads to a Cargo Hauler platform elevator. "Didn't expect a simple Cargo Hauler would do it. But why is there a Strange top like this one?" Firepepper thinks, considering the odd top part. Firepepper steps and goes for the top level that isn't the hanger entrance, if it is a Cargo hauler then the bridge will be there. The platform lurches to life with force due to rusted age as it traverses down, which lasts about four seconds before stopping and the door opens. Revealing a hallway to the Bridge. Walking forward with her Pede-steps making audible thuds in the Quiet halls make it seem scarier then it needs to be. The door opens revealing the large spacious interior, in the middle of the room is a Mech. Dawning mainly purple armour with a Mask that is very closely reminescent of a Decepticon mask. "Talk about a Colour Change Scrap Bag" Firepepper taunts immediately aiming her blaster at the target and firing, Thinking fast the Decepticon leader darts forward with a duck dodging the blast as he goes for a tackle. Which Firepepper plants her feet firm keeping her still and making the Mech look like a idiot. "I'll show you what I did for Revenge on Cybertron" Firepepper says elbowing the Mech square in the back plate, cuasing him to groan in pain as His armour dents inward. "Waste of metal" Firepepper growls following up by doing a hop forward and bringing her knee up which connects to the Mech's chest plate. "Second rate junkyard scrap" Firepepper growls thrusting her arms between her frame and the Mech's arms, and forcing the Mech to let go with a backstep as Firepepper draws the katana. Cuasing the Mech to fall down in a backwards roll to dodge it. The bridge glass cracking as he Involuntarily slams his lower back on a dormant display terminal. Firepepper rushes forward as The Mech forms his servo's into two energon blades, swinging both high and low to force Firepepper to stop as he continues with two thrusts. Firepepper sidesteps and uses the narrow opening to stab at his Gut and flick upward. Opening his Tank with a Scream of pain loud enough to shatter the glass, Firepepper quickly cuts the floor exposing some wire and forms her servo. She crouches down as the Last Council member swings wildly, trying to nick Firepepper as she pulls out the Wire. Firepepper then darts to The Mech and wraps the wire around his Neck cables. He goes to cut it but Firepepper does something insane.

She grabs the Ion Blade to stop it, Then uses the Katana and swings down breaking it cuasing the Mech to both grunt in suprise and pain. Throwing the Katana aside she tackles the Mech in a charge towards the window, The Mech stabs Firepepper in the back who doesn't give out any kind of noise of pain as she suddenly stops and pushes the Mech through the Bridge window. Breaking the glass with such a force that it may as well be the sound of a explosion. Everyone that's fearfully backing away from a stalking Forward Revan stops and looks at the source to see that the last council member, the one that supposed to bring true freedom. Is hanged, gutted and obviously demoralised with a broken Ion blade. At the top is Firepepper, her Servo bleeding and the scabbard empty as she stares at the Crowd. "Well isn't that just a display of dominince" Revan mutters as he points at the hanged corpse with his Lightsaber for emphasis, his tail Wagging slightly at the sight mainly due to him finding someone as brutal as him. "ALRIGHT YOU BETTER SURRENDER NOW, LOOKS LIKE FIREPEPPER UP THERE JUST PROVED TO YOU LOT THAT THE AOTOBOTS ARE THE GOOD GUYS. BECUASE I HAVENT SEEN A SIDE IN A FIGHT THAT INSPIRED PASSION SUCH AS THAT!" Revan shouts to the crowd, all of them sheepishly mumbling in agreement. "NOW MAKE YOURSELF'S USEFUL AND GET THE OTHER SIDE HERE! PLANETS GONNA BLOW" Revan shouts as he dashes (Litterally) towards the main entrance.

*ONE EARTH DAY LATER*

"Strafe is everyone on board!" Firepepper shouts over the crowd of, shouting at eachother Metralians. Cargo box's being thrown about to save time, energon cubes being moved. "YEAH! JUST WAITING ON THE WEIRD CANINE!" Strafe shouts back as the Local strange medic works on building him a new arm. Suddenly a Crack deep in the ship is Heard, reminescent of lightning as suddenly the lights of the ship glow to life. The ship shaking from unseen force as the people on the bridge probably try lifting the Modified Cargo Hauler. "I'll check on him" Firepepper says to Strafe mentally as she begins walking to the main Generator room, dodging and weeving through confused. "ALL HANDS ON SCOURGEBREAKER, POWER OUTPUT IS AT 1000%! 300 WILL GO TO SHIELDS, 200 WILL GO TO WEAPONS AND THE REMAINING WILL BE PUT TO THRUST. ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL IS PERHAPS A FEW HOURS IF SOLAR WINDS ARE KIND" A Voice says over the Speaker system as Firepepper finally arrives and enters, the engine room glowing with obvious mystical intensity. As the now small Canine is smoking a Cigar. "I gotta leave, I've done my job" Revan says as he drains the smoke from the cigar, them dashing onto Firepepper's shoulder. "And I thank you for it" Firepepper says with a smile as Revwn pulls out a Book, the pages themselves Unnaturally crumpling and going into his hands like he is absorbing it. "If I may ask...why did you help" Firepepper asks cuasing Revan to stiffen, rolling his shoulder blades tensely. "Becuase I know what it's like to see your own entire race die" Is all Revan says before Origami surronds him, dissapearing into it and leaving behind not a normal bird like before. It leaves behind a Origami mesh of A Big version of his Own Skull face with a wink. "If the after life is anything like you friend..." Firepepper trails off, delicately picking up the origami with two digits. "Then i hope to see you"

*FINALLY. This has been on my case for so damned long you have no idea. There's 9000 words Max at least. Talk about a passion project, book is still on hiatus and I may work on fixing the damned thing but hey. I gotta work on my Project. Remember to eat and drink people*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 2.4K 46
".. Is this really what you desire?" Amy Scarlet, a 17 year old girl who could possess everything a regular teenage girl needs. A house, loving Mothe...
1.6K 28 9
This story is about a femme named Emest. I couldn't pick out a god name for her. but I found out that the name means never to give up on anything. so...
79 5 3
a Long time Ago there was a Boy who had a abusive farther, the mother of the Boy couldn't do anything to the Farther due to him being a Government ag...
84.5K 1.6K 49
I DO NOT OWN TRANSFORMERS OR THE CHARACTERS! I ONLY OWN MY OWN CHARACTERS!! -WARNING- a lot of swearing and mature scenes! Description- Hi, my name...