๐–๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž...

By SerendipitySimp

โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ โ†ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ professor s... More

INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
PLAYLIST
THE PHILOSOPHER STONE
000. prologue
001. the train
002. the sorting hat
003. meeting mr potter
004. seeker
005. three headed dog
006. troll
007. broomstick fail
008. slytherins
009. nicholas flamel
010. forbidden forest
011. before the trap door
012. its just the start
013. keys and chess
014. professor quirrell?
015. hospital wing and goodbyes
THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
016. diagon ally
017. fatal cries
018. eat slugs
019. writing in blood
020. polyjuice and no bones
021. snake talk
022. wrongly accused
023. polyjuice potion
024. hagrids a suspect
025. petrified starts again
026. the big bad spider
027. the great giant snake
028. the chamber of secrets
029. after the chamber of secrets
THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
030. the leaky cauldron
031. the train of dementors
032. students back at hogwarts
033. trelawney and buckbeak
034. riddikulus
035. no permission and fat lady missing
036. werewolves
037. quidditch disaster
038. sneaking over to hogsmeade
039. betrayed
040. the patrounus charm
041. buckbeaks sentence
043. buckbeaks execution
044. shrieking shack
045. sirius black & the truth
046. werewolf hour
047. time travel
048. howling
049. saving sirius
050. the ending
BOOK TWO!!!

042. peter pettigrew

152 4 0
By SerendipitySimp

third person pov

after dinner, the four all went up to the gryffindor common room. roslyn had gone there too to spend time with harry, hermione and ron however she managed to end up falling asleep on the sofa in the common room and no one had decided to wake her. she was left there though someone put a blanket over her.

she awoke to the sound of movement coming from the dorms. she yawned and sat up, hearing someone rush down the footsteps. it was harry. she wasn't completely awake yet so it took a moment to process him but once she did, she smiled.

he smiled but the frowned at her "what are you still doing here?"

roslyn glanced at the sofa, seeing her legs under a blanket before looking back up at harry "looks like I fell asleep."

"I know but I thought you would have gone by now." harry smiled at the girl. he seems in a hurry so, roslyn pulled the blanket off her and stood up "so, where are you going?"

harry shrugged and clearly lied "doesn't matter, you should go back to sleep."

roslyn frowned at the boy "did you just lie to me harold?" she glanced down at his hands, the map there. harry swallowed the frowned "do not call me harold, rose."

"just did." she replied, smiling at him. she then walked up close to him, her face going somewhat near his, he swallowed again with pink on his face and pink on her face. then suddenly, roslyn snatched the map in his hands, walking away with it.

"rose!" harry whisper-yelled, however roslyn just opened it up, scanning the map. she saw filch then, she looked at another bit and a name that was supposed to be dead appeared "peter pettigrew?"

harry sheepishly nodded "yeah."

"but he's dead" roslyn replied with a concerned look on her face. harry nodded "I know, that's why I was leaving, to go check it out."

roslyn then rushed back over to harry, passing the map back to him "come on, let's go."

"you can't come with me" harry replied and roslyn shook her head, staring at him dead in the eyes "yes I can and I will. I'm by your side with everything harry, including now. you should know that."

harry listened and his face focused on just her. then he nodded and roslyn smiled, pulling out her wand "come on then."

the two left the portrait. roslyn held up her wand with the light and harry held the map. they had to stand close to both have the light and for both to see the map. they walked through the corridors, following the map and looking at every dark corner to see no sight of him.

the paintings were snoring, being awaken by the light roslyn shun "put that light out!"

"I'm sorry." roslyn replied to them sincerely, putting it back to the map. the two continued walking, roslyn shinning it on the map, whispering "he's right there, right ahead of us!"

roslyn shined her light ahead of them, seeing no one. suddenly, he started walking quickly at them, roslyn waving her wand around yet nothing was there. roslyn grabbed on to harry's sleeve, the twos breath picking up, gasping but not seeing anything.

then, he suddenly went right past them. roslyn shun the light exactly where he went past them and they let out a scream however it was just a mirror. the two gasping but the letting out a small laugh but it didn't last long as they checked the map, seeing him go round a corner.

roslyn shun her light around, the paintings complaining, roslyn just said sorrys to them but didn't actually stop.

"it's got to be wrong." harry said and roslyn shook her head "it was right about everything else.

roslyn sighed and harry looked back at the map, roslyn shinning the light over it. harry swallowed "your dads coming"

roslyn groaned, speaking quietly "why is he always awake?"

harry then got his wand out, pointing it at the map quickly and speaking "mischief manage."

"nox." roslyn spoke quickly, the light from her wand going out. roslyn then grabbed ahold of harry's sleeve and tried to make them walk quickly so they could avoid him, however just a few short moments later a light behind them appeared and it was roslyns dad.

"potter." snape said, glancing at his daughter "with my daughter again, I see."

roslyn stared at him, knowing this definitely wasn't a good situation. harry was scared of snape, barely but he was and roslyn knew what her father was like with situations like this, especially when her and harry were involved.

"what are you doing wandering the corridors at night?" snape said slowly, glaring at the boy. roslyn shook her head, thinking quickly before harry could answer "he was taking me to the slytherin common rooms as i fell asleep and he didn't want me to walk by myself."

snape raised his eyebrow "really? how sweet." he was sarcastic and not at all convinced, his light was straight in harry's face  "how extraordinary like your father you are potter. he too was exceedingly arrogant, strutting about the castle."

roslyn was disgusted about how he talk of a dead man, especially in front of the dead man's son however harry held it together, anger behind it yet he didn't show it "my dad didn't strut and nor do i."

"and if you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you could lower your wand." harry spoke with confidence and snape glares at his daughter who gave a small smirk. snape did as harry said, lowering his wand slowly so it was not in the boys eyes.

"turn out your pockets." the black haired professor said and roslyn frowned "what? why is that necessary."

he ignored his daughter and just repeated what he said, more sternly this time "turn out your pockets!"

harry then pulled the map out his pockets, it just looking like a piece of brown paper. snape seemed confused and didn't know what it was "what is this?"

"a spare bit of parchment?" harry replied as if it was obvious, roslyn snickered slightly however snape was not having it "really, open it."

harry frowned at him and opened it, showing it to snape. he wasn't pleased and instead he pointed his wand at it, speaking slowly "reveal your secrets."

"dad, seriously?" roslyn said however he held up a finger to silence her. suddenly and slowly the ink on the paper arised with words and for a moment roslyn thought the map was about to appear but when she looked at it a bit more closely, it said something different.

"read it." snape ordered and harry huffed, glancing at roslyn quickly before looking at the piece of paper "messrs moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs offer their compliments to professor snape and..."

he trailed off, clearly hesitating to read the next part of the writing. snape spoke once more "go on."

harry then looked up at snape, speaking rather clearly "and request he keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."

roslyn lost it and burst out laughing, harry grinning as well at the girls laughter though snape was not impressed and seemed to scowl "oh you insolent little--"

"professor." lupins voice came out from behind him and snape had turned quickly, pointing the light at him "well, well, well, lupin. out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we?"

lupins scratches on his face were more prominent, they were there and they were worse. roslyn frowned at them in confusion. he nowadays always seemed to be somewhat scratched or harmed though maybe he just had a cat that loved to hurt him.

lupin then walked over to them "harry, roslyn. are you all right?"

the two nodded and snape reached over and snatched the map out of the boys hand "that remains to be seen. I have now just confiscated a rather curious artifact from mr potter and my daughter."

"you should look professor. it's in your area of experience, right?" roslyn replied and lupin nodded. snape gave the paper to lupin "clearly it's full of dark magic."

lupin couldn't help but grin when looking at the paper and glancing up at the two kids with a small laugh "I seriously doubt it, severus. it looks as though it's clearly a parchment designed to insult anyone who tries to read it."

"I suspect it's a zonko product." lupin said and both roslyn and harry nodded. snape tried to take it back however lupin pulled it away "nevertheless, I shall investigate any hidden qualities it may possess."

"it's is, afterall as your daughter said, my area of expertise." lupin nodded, glancing at roslyn. then, lupin looked at the pair of them "harry, roslyn would you come with me please?"

"I think my daughter should come with me." snape said and rosyln looked and lupin with an expression that was telling him no. lupin then looked kindly at snape "yes she's your daughter but I have got an artifact from them so I will question the both of them as they were together. plus, her being your daughter does not matter under hogwarts. she will be coming with me."

snape had no words to say so lupin gave the man a simple yet kind nod "goodnight professor."

the three headed to lupins classroom, lupin opening the door. his tone had changed "come in."

"now I haven't got the faintest idea how this map became to be in your possession but quite frankly, I am astounded that you didn't hand it in." lupin said as they walked further into the classroom. this was certainly the first time these two had seen him so strict and teacher-like.

"did it ever occur to you that this, in the hands of sirus black is a map to you? no?" lupin said sternly to harry, roslyn standing beside him awkwardly. harry shook his head "no sir."

lupin then walked up to the boy, almost leaning over him because of how tall he was. not as tall as hagrid though he was definitely over height for the average normal man "your father never set much store by the rules either. but he and your mother gave their lives to save yours."

roslyn was shocked by the tone of him, it was definitely different from what it was in the corridor. he was laughing at snape but now he was scolding harry on his past "gambling their sacrifice by wandering the castle with a killer on the loose seems to me a pretty poor way to repay them!"

his voice lowered now "now, I will not cover for either of you again." he glared at both of them "do you hear me?"

"yes sir." the two say in unison sheepishly. lupin then ordered them "now I want you both to return to your dormitories and stay there."

they nodded and walked towards the door, lupin talking "and don't take any detours and rosyln go to the slytherin dorm. I shall know if you do and don't."

as the two walked away, roslyn patted his arm, whispering "tell him harry. tell him what you saw. "

harry sighed and stopped with roslyn, looking on over to lupin "professor, just so you know, I don't think that maps always works."

"earlier it showed us someone in the castle." roslyn said, harry looking at her and nodding, continuing for her "someone we know to be dead."

lupin was curious yet not convinced "oh really? and who might that be?"

"peter pettigrew." harry admitted and roslyn nodded along. lupin then looked as if a ghost washed over his face, he went pale and he was in complete and utter shock "that's not possible."

"it's just what we both saw." roslyn shrugged, the two finally leaving, saying goodnight before shutting the door behind them and doing what lupin told them too, going back to their seperate common rooms and dorms and staying there.

jay speaks
I literally love them sm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 6K 73
ยคยฐ "(Y/n)(L/n)..? Sounds like a lame mudblood." Draco scoffed. ยฐยค Truth was, she wasn't. ยคยฐ "DAD?! PROFESSOR SNAPE IS YOUR FATHER?!" Draco cut you of...
2.2M 60.6K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
151K 4K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
9K 146 33
Hydra Hope grew up alone, occasionally visiting her Dad in prison but never leaving the house otherwise. Her murderer father breaks out of askaban an...