Under the Cold Winter

By blackangel1432

"Sometimes we just need to let go." This is a story of two guys who met... Under the Cold Winter More

Accidents and Surprises
New boy's Surprise

Sitting with him

41 5 4
By blackangel1432

The annoying sound of the school bell rang, signalling the students that it's lunch time.

I went out of the classroom and excused myself to go to the bathroom.

When I'm done peeing, I went to the cafeteria and searched for our usual spot.

I spotted it but I was expecting only four people. There's five people in the table. I saw the owner familiar raven black hair, sitting with my friends.

Tyler

I walked to our table and when I reached it, they stopped talking.

Tyler looked into my eyes and smiled.

My heart skipped a beat with that simple gesture. We looked at each other's eyes until one of my friend interrupted us by clearing his throat.

Thank god. That was awkward.

I sat down on the vavant seat and put my bag on the floor.

"Bro, I need to go to the bathroom." Damon said as he got up and went out of the door.

"Me too." Tom said, giving me an apologetic look.

I was about to speak to my two friends but they got up and packed their bags.

"Where're you going?" I asked the two of them, confused.

"Sorry dude but we forgot that we have lunch detention." Aiden said as Jackson just nodded as a reply.

Oh great, now what.

So now, it's just me and Tyler. Sitting on on the same table, not talking to each other. He was just eating his lunch while I rest my forehead on the table.

"You can always leave you know and give me some shitty excuse." I heard him say, sounding pissed off.

I was about to open my mouth and apologize but I never got the chance as he stand up and walked out.

Now I made him mad.

I sighed. What a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.3K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
1.1M 62.4K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
52K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
271K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...