The Miya Mystery

By never_lost_

One day after the Japan national team ended their training session, they see one of their setters kissing som... More

1. Big news
2. Investigation
3. The Talk
4. The Date
5. The Phone
6. Drink Up
7. The Description
8. The Effort
9. The Winner Takes All
10. The Watchman
11. Succesfull Spy
12. So I'll see you soon...
13. Sore Loser

14. Fall In Love

2.4K 70 23
By never_lost_

---With-Atsumu---

- AND WHERE IS SAKUSA! HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING YOU RIGHT NOW - Suna yelled to Osamu who was helping Atsumu with his hair.

- Yeah... he is welcoming the guests, so don't go so hard on him Sunarin - Osamu came up with an excuse.

- AND WHY is there no groom!? The ceremony is about to start! - Suna whisper yelled to Osamu stressed, cause his brother-in-law is getting maarried and everythig had to be perfect, and in his opinion it wasn't.

- Don't worry honey, just wait with the others, he will be here soon. - Osamu said back giggling a bit.

- But I swear if he leaves Atsumu at the altar, you will have to find a good lawer. - Suna said closing the door behind him.

- You really didn't tell him yet. I swear he is going to freak the fuck out. What are you going to do if they ruin your ceremony? - Osamu asked looking into the mirror in front of his brother.

- Yes and that's why I asked Kita to keep them in line.- Atsumu said looking back at Osamu who nodded in approval.

- You sly bastard - Osamu shook his head

---With-Sakusa---

- Pssst Komori. - he called for his cousins attention from the behind of door to the changing room. Komori walked to the the room and closed the door behind him.

- What's up? -

- We got an emergency. Atsumu's husbands groomsman got into a car crash, and he won't be here on time. And since I don't want to disappoint Atsumu, I thought... you could take a place as the groomsman? - Sakusa asked shyly and looked down at his cousin, who looked like a teenage girl who just got asked out, with his little  blush and teary eyes.

- HELL YES! What should I do? - Komori asked hyped up

- Okay, you will stay next to Osamu and Kita on the side of the venue. - Sakusa said as Komori nodded.

- Sure, that's easy.-

- Ohh and you can do your speach just, change things up for the couple okay? - Sakusa said looking at his cousin who looked like a kid in a candy store with those sparkly eyes.

- YES SIR - Komori saluted.

---With-The-Guests---

Suna sat beside Bokuto and Akaashi who were happily chatting.

- Do you think Tsumu will change his last name? - Bokuto asked.

- No I don't think so, he is a pro athleate and the media will be after him

- What's with the long face Suna-kun? - Akaashi asked looking at the middle blocker.

- Ahh, I am just stressed, cause groom is not here yet. -

- WHAT THE GROOM IS NOT HERE YET! - Hinata yelled from the row in front of them.

- Yeah I am also worried, but the twins say that he will be on time, so I just need to trust them. - Suna said sighing.

- IF HE WON'T BE HERE, WE WILL HAVE TO TRACK HIM DOWN - Bokuto shouted.

- We still don't know his identity, so how you wanna track him? - Suna asked sarcasticly.

- Don't be so fast with your words, the groom will show up - Hoshiumi said looking at them from Bokuto's side.

- How do you know it? - Aran asked from behind.

- Yeah how? DID YOU MEET HIM? - Yaku asked suspiciously. The quest to find this mysterious fiance of Atsumus, was giving him sleepless nights.

- Calm down honey, you being too harsho on Hoshiumi-san - Lev said from Yaku's side. He had a long way to go and it was hard for him to get out of the airport, cause of his fans, so he was a bit tired.

- Hey, why aren't there any grooms guests? - Oikawa popped from the row infront.

- Yeah I don't know, I see Atsumu-sans highschool team, MSBY Black Jackels, but no strangers in sight and Iizuna...  HEY! Why are YOU HERE? - Kageyama anwsered from Hinata's side.

- He is my boyfriend and I brought him as a plus one, so  - Iwaizumi said popping from between them

- FUCKING FINALLY IWAIZUMI - Sakusa said walking out of the changing rooms.

- Yeah! Congrats Coach! - Komori said walking behind

- I knew you were going to end up together. - Kita said walking past them.

- Okay... Kageyama did you say Iizuna? Like Iizuna Tsukasa? The capitan itachiyama in 2014? - Aran asked

- Yeah he is sat right... there - Kageyama pointed at the ex capitan of the itachiyama, who was looking at the altar with a huge smile (cause his underclassmen is getting married).

- Does he know the groom or did Atsumu invite him? - Aran asked.

- I think the groom did. I saw the list of the guests Atsumu invited, and he wasn't on it. - Suna said

- SO TSUKASA KNEW ALL THIS TIME? WE WERE SO CLOSE! HOLY SHIT!! - Yaku groned

- Shhhh! We are starting. - Kita said going to Atsumu's changing room

Everyone went quiet and then the ,,Wedding March" started to play and everyone looked at the end of aile to see Atsumu in a black tuxito with a yellow and white roses bouquet. Kita was walking him just as Atsumu said. His parents weren't there and he was happier than every. Kita teared up as he left Atsumu at the altar and walked towards crying Osamu, which was a rare sigh to see.

In the eyes on the team Sakusa was standing at Atsumus side, but one thing is missing, one someone. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GROOM?

- Hey am I only one thinking that...- Aran said

- That the groom ditched? Yeah no. - Hinata continued.

- If I kill a guy, will you bail me out? - Suna asked cracking his fists glaring at any thing that existed.

- We are going together, so don't worry - Yaku said cracking his neck

- NO, you are not murdering anyone just, just wait- Iwaizumi yelled out

- Who is going to stop us - asked Aran also cracking his fists.

- I think I know - Ushijima said pointing at Kita who was glaring at the three of them from across the room. After that they shuted up for good, which made Hoshiumi and Hirugami giggled.

- Do you Atsumu Miya, take Kiyoomi Sakusa as your lawfuly wedded husband? - The guy asked.

- I do. - Atsumu said putting the ring on Sakusa who happily smiled.

- Wait...WHAT DID HE SAY? - Suna could not belive his ears and his eyes went wide.

- IS HE FOR REAL? - Aran asked looking over everyone.

- I don't think you misheard anything. - Ushijima said

- No. no. no. NO FUCKING WAY. - Yaku said in shock looking at Lev who is smiling at the couple.

Hinata, Bokuto and Kageyama were silent in shock (which was quite rare).

- Do you Kiyoomi Sakusa take Atsumu Miya as your  lawfuly wedded husband? -

- Yes, I do. - Sakusa said putting the ring on Atsumu

- You may now kiss your husband. -

Sakusa didn't let the guy finish, cause he grabbed Atsumus waist and pulled him closer. Atsumu grabbed his husbands chin with both of his hands and kissed him. They put their foreheads together and closed their eyes, it would be the sweatest moment, if not for Suna taking hundrets of pictures from diffrent angles.

Sakusa then threw Atsumu over his shoulder and walked out of the ceremony hall. They passed their friends who look pale as hell with their mouths agape.

- Okay... NOBODY EXPECTED THAT! HOW THE HELL DID YOU HIDE IT SO WELL? - Yaku asked as the couple who just shrugged and walked to a motorcycle, the motorcycle.

- HOW THE FUCK DID WE NOT NOTICE THE MOTORCYCLE, SAKUSA LOVES IT! WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SINCE HE RIDES IT EVERY DAY TO TRAINING. - Aran face palmed.

- Yeah... -Komori said as all the air ws pumped out of him

They all looked as the couple rode away and then they heard a sinister giggle comming from behind. The team looked back to see Osamu and Kita wheezing out of breath at the reactions they friends gave. And right behind them was Iizuna, Inunaki, Meian, Thomas and Barnes who were giggling.

- WAiT! WA-SAN! YOU KNEW THE WHOLE TIME? HOW - Hinata yelled (Wa-san = Inunaki).

- Oh, we didn't know, we were just as suprised as you were - Thoma declared.

- But Iizuna-san you knew, didn't you? - Komori asked looking at his friend

- I had my guess. They were sneaking out of training camps that we had with Inarizaki in my third year. And they always looked so ...comfortable around each other, which for Sakusa wasn't easy. So... yeah I had my guess. - Iizuna said

- I forgot they were highschool sweethearts for a moment - Oikawa spoke up

- Yes it is really forgettable Oikawa-kun - Ushijima said, which earned him a weird face or two from the setter.

- Yeah it was also weird for me until he told me - Kita spoke up

- Yes, but ya knew since the begginig, I had to wait quite some time. - Osamu butted in

- Yeah, yeah -

- Okay so how many people knew? It seems like only a few - Aran said a bit calmer, cause he wasn't the only one left in the dark.

- Accually, Sakusa told me when you were breaking into Atsumu's locker and I told Kawa so that's extra two - Iwaizumi spoke up, which earned him quite a few glares.

- Thanks for not telling us COACH! I thought you were with us on this. - Yaku said specially mad.

- Wait you did what to Atsumu's locker? - Kita asked confused.

- Yeah accually add another two, me and Korai knew, since we saw them on a date few months back so... no big shock here. - Hirugami said not minding the glares directed at him.

- I UNDERSTAND COACH, BUT YOU TOO HOSHIUMI-SAN? I CAN'T BELIVE IT - Hinata yelled as Komori nodded.

- You Are Shameless. - Bokuto added.

- ...Did I use that right Agaashi? - he whispered to his boyfriend

- Yes you did Bokuto-san -

- I think we should get to the venue now - Osamu said as everyone got into their cars.

---

The night went well, with few scoldings for the couple and some from Kita. Most got so drunk that they couldn't remember anything, but there were quite few unusual pictures.

For example

At [14:23] the photo of Akaashi catching a bouquet and Bokuto running to hug him

At [15:08]The film of Atsumu with a knife running up to the cake and Sakusa yelling for him to stop from behind.

The next at [16:17] Komori and Suna making their speaches, with Suna sarcasticly tearing up.

The there was the first dance at [17:00].

At [18:38] evryone was playin volleyball on the little court in the backyard.

At [19:47] the alcohol was brought in and boi, the film of Hoshiumis' and Yakus' drinking contest with Lev in the back ground cheering Yaku on went viral a short while after. Which wasn't really good, cause the fans started to wonder what kind of party were thay on.

The suspicion got bigger after at [20:05] Suna posted a video of Hinata dancing samba on the floor, with Kageyama saying he could do better, to which the spiker did 4 air flares followed with a half somersault, that shut him up real quick.

The next photo which got leaked to the public was the photo of Oikaw kissing Iwaizumis' cheek and they came out officially as a couple. It was around [21.22] and the whole internet went up like a storm.

The next photo was Suna kissing Osamu around [22:43] with Kita face palming in the background with a caption: ,, Finally he got married". Which fans interpreted as ATSUMU and SUNA getting married, which was really funny for the sober ones to look thru the comments like: ,,No! not my otp! Sakuatsu forever!" or looking at the debates of people who thought it was Sunatsu or Atsuna. Kita, Lev  and Thomas (the sober ones) were laughing so hard while looking thru them.

The next picture was posted [23:11] with a caption ,, welcome to the family @ sakusaofficial" which was posted on Osamu's account. It was Sakusa picking up Atsumu and Osamu picking up Suna. Fans all over Japan went crazy seeing Sunas' boyfriend is Atsumus' brother and that SAKUSA JUST GOT MARRIED TO ATSUMU.

With each hour that passed the guests got more and more drunk, around [00:06] some drunken idiots tried to play volleyball, which didn't end well. On this photo Komori and Aran play against Hinata and Oikawa. Hinata was really red, Komori looked like he was about to puke, Oikawa tried spiking the ball to Aran who just ran away in panic.

The image taken at [01:25] it was really rare. It contained of Hinata on Kageyama's back trying to push off the smiling Oikawa with the tie around his head from Ushijima's back. Yes you read it right, Ushijima, the ,, You should have come to Shiratorizawa" Ushijima and Oikawa weren't fighting or arguing

On the last photo was Atsumu and Sakusa sitting on a balcony looking at the stars at [2:34].

- You know Kiyoomi, you are the best thingthat happend to me ever. - Atsumu said looking at Sakusa.

- You are the light of my life and I cannot continue without you Atsu. -

- Yeah, but now you should call me Sakusa I think. -

- Yeah, I don't want to be called Miya - The spiker responded which made the setter giggle.

[THE END...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 115 7
As headed off to college, moving away from their home town, parting their friendship to carry on in life. They soon got new friends, new people came...
17.4K 545 15
[𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗢𝗨𝗧] A trouble blonde teen and his twin transfered to Riverside High. The blonde wants to rule the school but a...
21.6K 827 32
Miya Atsumu was an absolute mystery to Sakusa Kiyoomi. Every time the thought of him crossed his mind, he instantly frowned. He was a total mess of a...