My Curse | Sukuna x Reader (...

بواسطة S-SUKUNASSIMP

BEING WRITTEN ON @IZUSSOS in which sukuna takes a liking to Y/N while she's trying to figure out why a curse... المزيد

hey hey hey
1
2
a/n
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
oh
IMPORTANT PLS READ
13

11

3.6K 70 118
بواسطة S-SUKUNASSIMP

when I came to, it was the next day and I was in bed, dressed in pajamas.

I wasn't sure who had the decency to change me from my clothes that I wore in sukuna's domain but i thanked them.

Actually, I wasn't too sure how I even got to my room. The last things that I remembered were sitting in sukuna's lap and him mumbling something before I passed out.

Either way there was no use dwelling on it. Now that he separate and apart from yuuji, I could spend time with my bestfriend without worrying about a certain curse trying to fuck me every second he got.

I quickly had a shower and changed into my uniform, seeing as it was a Monday.

I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth then added a bit of lipgloss before exiting my room, frantically knocking on nobara's door to wake her up.

"kugisaki don't be late!" i yelled, before moving down to the boys' dorm.

just as I was about to knock on megumi's door, it slid open and presented the pretty black-haired teen I had the pleasure of calling one of my bestfriends.

"good morning y/n." he smiled and slightly nodded before moving down the hall and leaving the dorm.

i didn't get a chance to respond as he had already left but i just smiled and shook my head. megumi probably had something urgent to do today because normally, we'd all meet at itadori's door and wake him up in unison.

it didn't bother me though.

i knocked on yuuji's door and waited for his response.

after a minute and no answer, i knocked again, hoping that he would be in there. yuuji wasn't known for being early so I knew he had not woken up yet.

when he did not answer, I lightly twisted the door knob and was a bit shocked that it was open.

I sauntered into his messy-ish room, looking for my pink-haired friend.

he wasn't in the bed but his bed wasn't made either so he either didn't sleep at his dorm last night or he got up and went somewhere.

i continued to check around his dorm before entering the bathroom.

"yuuji—"

"y-y/n, oh shit—give m-me a minute." he yelped, quickly letting go of his erection and grabbing a towel from the rack to wrap around himself.

as soon as I stepped into the bathroom, my eyes widened and I quickly turned around with a blush. "y-yeah, i'll be outside."

i shut the door closed and stared down at my feet.

i just witnessed my best friend jerking off in the shower? the fuck?

i should've knocked in all honesty.

as i moved away from the bathroom and left his room to give him some privacy, i leaned against the wall and tried to calm my racing heart.

i saw his... his... his thing!

i closed my eyes to erase the image but it didn't help that it was popping up in front of me like a sun spot.

long, thick and—

the door was yanked open and yuuji popped his head out, his hair still wet.

"h-hey y/n." he chuckled nervously, fixing his hoodie.

i nodded but unconsciously my eyes drifted down to his crotch and he probably saw because then he let out a loud wheeze and ran past me down the hall.

"well let's not be late!" he laughed once more but you could definitely see the blush on his face.

today is going to be hard.

no pun intended.

---

for the rest of the day, i successfully (not really) blocked out yuuji's penis and sukuna from my head and as I headed back to my dorm, fried chicken in one hand and badly disguised beer in the other, I felt a toll take it's place on my body.

as soon as I entered my dorm and placed the food down, i plopped face first onto the bed.

i groaned quietly, wanting nothing more than for the earth to swallow me whole or shelter me with a warm blanket.

as i closed my eyes and reflected on my day, my mind inevitably went back to yuuji's dorm.

it was kinda mind blowing seeing your best friend's dick for the first time. it wasn't like this with megumi or nobara and i had seen them under even worse circumstances than this.

so why was it affecting me this much? was it because i knew he liked me?

was it even me he was jerking off to anyways?

he could've been thinking about that model he always raved about. jennifer lawrence? yeah, her.

but even the mere thought that he was thinking about me made something throb and i groaned again in frustration, flipping onto my back.

why why why? am i sexually frustrated or something? who in their right mind gets off from their bestfriend doing their business in the shower?

i glanced up at the ceiling and willed my hands to stop drifting to where they were going but who was i fooling? yuuji or not, i needed something.

he probably won't even find out so who would it hurt?

with that, i lazily worked on unbuttoning my blouse before tossing it aside. luckily, i didn't wear a bra so less layers for me to get through.

next, i got down to my skirt and instead of taking those off, I simply pulled aside the panties i wore and slid my finger up and and down my slit.

a shaky breath left me and my hand found it's way to my breast, toying with my nipples.

i lazily toyed with my clit before gathering enough liquid and sinking one finger inside.

"oh fuck," i moaned softly, my head tipping back into the pillow as i touched myself.

it had been a long time since i had done this—separate and apart from sukuna—so i was a bit overwhelmed.

slowly, i added the next finger and curled them just right and before i could stop it, a name was tumbling out of my mouth.

"yuuji—fuck~" i moaned, back arching off the bed and my hand gripping my breast for solace.

i was fucked if there was someone outside. that was pretty loud.

did i even lock the door?

maybe i wouldn't have mind if someone walked in. sukuna or yuuji...

i slammed my fingers back inside and my eyes rolled back St the sudden spike of pleasure running up my spine. "s'kuna—y-yuuji, fucking hell... please, o-oh fuck please."

i couldn't stop the words tumbling out of my mouth as i continued to slam my fingers into my pussy, thumb playing with my clit.

the pleasure was mind blowing and maybe it was what took my mind from the fact that there was a heavy presence now in the room.

"that's it y/n, a little harder for me." came the dark voice and i gasped, sitting up and removing my fingers.

there stood sukuna, sitting at my desk and watching me in amusement.

"w-what are you doing here?" i panted, slightly out of breath.

i didn't hear the door open so i wasn't sure how he even got in.

"well i heard my slut calling my name so i had to come check it out. unfortunately, she's calling that brats name as well." he replied with a cheeky smirk, one hand under his chin. "continue."

i felt the fiery blush on my cheeks and i shook my head, my core throbbing needily. "i don't want to." lies.

in an instant, sukuna was beside me on the bed, his hand hiking my leg up his shoulder. "baby, your mouth is saying one thing while this is saying another."  he circled his thumb on my clit and i drew in a sharp breath.

"your body cannot lie to me y/n." he murmured, his eyes dark and filled with lust as they stared me down, his thumb never stopping their ministrations. "now fuck yourself onto your fingers for me."

he let me go but still sat on the edge of my bed, watching me like a predator and i was his prey.

the look sparked something in me and as i slowly brought my fingers back down, he released a small growl.

i didn't need any further prep so i plunged two fingers back inside me and moaned at the satisfaction.

it was nothing compared to the size of yuuji or sukuna—i had yet to see—but it was better than nothing.

"hah—oh fuck~" i threw my head back, fingers curling up just right to my g spot.

i heard sukuna laugh darkly before he leaned down to my ear. "looks like we have company."

i glances at him weirdly and looked around the room. there was no one there.

sukuna grabbed my wrist and slammed my fingers back inside me, a loud and shocked moan ripping from my throat.

"looks like the brat decided to pay you a visit."  he growled out.

----

ahaha, im not sure if i should make this a yuuji, sukuna and y/n story or just y/n and sukuna.

lmk which you guys prefer

y/n and sukuna

or

y/n, yuuji and sukuna

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

54.9K 1.6K 33
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. Ryomen Sukuna x Reader. Y/N not knowing her own identity, was taken in into Tokyo Jujutsu High. When the cruel King of C...
49.1K 1.7K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
82.6K 2.7K 21
𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...
85.3K 2.3K 18
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝐌𝐄 ❞ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ y/n works for sukuna's company thinking it...