A Widows Step Daughter

Por 0l1x1a

Y/n Y/l/n is a 14 year old teen living in New York with her father after her parents divorced. Natasha comes... Más

An Introduction
Meeting Natasha
Shopping
Tony Finds Out
Meeting The Avengers
Hanging Out At The Compound
Leaving The Tower
Going To France
Will U Marry Me?
The Wedding

The Groupchat

198 5 0
Por 0l1x1a

Natasha Pov
Once we walked out and thanked y/n. We started walking and found a dress that wanda liked. "Try it on" I suggested we then walked towards the changing room and Wanda came out in her beautiful red dress and her necklace. She then took her glasses off.

"Omg you look gorgeous, it suits you" I told her "You think" "Yes of course" she then changed back into some other clothes "Nat have you found anything you like" I shook my head "Let's have a look then." Whilst walking around more than half of the store my eyes landed on a dress.

I tryed it on and I loved it we then went to the cashier then paid for the dresses. We then walked to a shoe store and started looking around. We both found a pair of shoes we liked which luckily were in our sizes.

Nat's shoes:

Wanda's shoes:

We then once again paid then got back into the car, took the glasses off which luckily we where able to See each other propily. and drove towards the compound.  We get into the elevator and got to the main floor. "Hey, guys." me and Wanda said. Tony then turned around. "There you are. My card" Wanda then took it out of here purse and gave it to him.

We then walked to my room and dropped my bags down and then went to Wanda's room and she put her bags down. "You know that y/n" I nodded "How do you know her?" she asked. "She's a friends daug-" I was cut off by a knock on the door. Wanda walked towards it and answered. Steve took a look around then saw me "I found this its addressed to you its from someone called y/n" Steve told me.

I came towards him and took the box then sat back on the bed wanda sat besides me. Steve just stood there being curious. On top of the box was a note 'To Nat, And only. From y/n'  I then opened the box and found a pair of boots. Which were my size. "There's a note" Wanda said. "These boots are designed to make no footsteps or noises that come from you. They also light up if detect anything radioactive I hope you'll find them useful. From y/n." " Are they actually" Steve asked. I shrugged. "Try them on" Wanda told me.

I put them on and started walking around trying to listen and take notice of any noise around us. Steve then broke the silence. "Who is this y/n anyway" " She is Natasha's best friends daughter" wanda said. She then took the glasses out and set the programing on and then slowly put them on. "That is so cool" Clint spoke who just happened to be walking along the corridor and saw us. "Y/n gave it to us" I said "If Stark finds out your using stuff not made by him not even Shuri he won't be so happy" Clint responded "Well we can keep it a secret. And also can I meet her i want her to make me something" Steve asked. "Sure i guess but it's not upto me"

Y/n/n💖

You
Hey thanks for the boots.
How did you know my size

Y/n/n💖
Np and Just a guess

You
BTW I'll be making a group chat with
Wanda and two other people
that want to meet you

Y/n/n💖
Yeah sure

She said yes. I turned to the others "Yay! I'll get to talk to her." Clint said "Calm down birdbrain" Wanda said we started laughing and went downstairs were we saw Stark.

Tony's pov
As I was sitting in the kitchen with my coffee I heard laughter coming down. Which I recognized as Capsicle, Legolas, Little Witch and Double Agent. I got suspicious as I know there was a gift that came to Nat earlier today which when I looked who dropped it off through the cameras turned out to be a dog. Yeah a dog.

"What are you guys laughing about?" I asked them intrigued "Nothing" they answered quickly which was still suspicious. They then sat down on the couch getting there phones out.  Since cap was there I thought about the fact they may be giving him a phone lesson. But no i overheard them talking about a group hat which i wanted to find out when I had a chance to do so.

Y/n's Pov
Me and Mj later left the mall and we then went to my house and started watching films. I knew my dad was coming back later anyways so it was fine. During the film I got a text from Nat thanking me for the boots and talking about a group chat. I agreed and took my attention back to the film. "How about we make cookies after" I asked Mj we both agreed

Time skip after film

"Okay I'll grab the ingredients I know we need and you Look for a recipe" I told her she started looking. Once we found a chocolate chip cookie recipe we started to bake. We then placed it into the oven and we sat on the bar stools waiting we both went on our phones. I get a text message from the groupchat

*Funny Groupchat name*
Nat❤️🖤 created a group chat
Nat❤️🖤 added ???, ??? And ???

Nat❤️🖤
Hello yn

???
Hey this is Wanda the
one you met today

*you changed ??? To witchy wanda 🧙‍♀️*

You
Hey guys how are you

???
witchy wanda🧙‍♀️ love the name you got

Witchy wanda🧙‍♀️
I like it. But birdbrain your not calling me it

You
Thx

*you changed ??? to birdbrain 🦅*

???
haha now me

birdbrain🦅
Congrats captain you now know how to text

      *you changed ??? To The man with the giant Frisbee *

Nat❤️🖤
Okay that's funny

The man with a giant frisbee
I don't  get it

birdbrain🦅
Your sheild is like a giant frisbee

You
Gtg  I've got cookies to eat

"Who  was that" mj asked " Some friends" I answered her she nodded we then got the cookies out the oven and started eating. My dad then opened the door and came inside. "Hey mj" "Hello Mr Y/l/n" my dad giggled. " Dad is it okay if mj stays over" "Yeah if her parents are okay with it just make sure your bag gets dropped off" "Thanks" we both answered. Mj called her parents and we went my room and we prepared a place for mj to sleep. Once her parents dropped her bag off mj gave the shopping bags to them which they took back home. We put on a pair of matching pj's we bought we watched some films then went to sleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
135K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
505K 18.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
689K 15.5K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.