The Affair

By EscapeFromTheCity16

Hannah Reed is a 26 year old legal secretary looking for a job at a new firm. She goes for an interview at Ba... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 69

423 12 0
By EscapeFromTheCity16

Caleb's POV

I was upstairs packing ready for our weekend away to go visit my Mother. I had been letting Esme take things easy as we both desperately wanted this pregnancy to work.

Esme came up to the bedroom and lay on the bed as I packed.

"You ok?" I asked her as I watched her rub her stomach.

"Yeah I'm ok. Why do they say it's morning sickness when I've been sick all day," she said.

"Im really worried. Perhaps we should call Doctor Carmichael," I suggested.

"I'll be ok,"

"I'm just worried. You've barely been able to keep food down the past two days,"

"Ok maybe I'll give her a call,"

Esme got out her phone and she rang the clinic. I continued packing and waited for Esme to come off the phone.

A while after she put the phone down and looked at me.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She thinks I've got severe morning sickness. She has sent a prescription to the pharmacy for some anti sickness pills. She told me to try them and if I'm still really sick I'll have to go into the hospital until it's under control,"

"Maybe we should not go away to my Mom's this weekend. We should stay here. She will understand,"

"Understand what though Caleb. We haven't even told her I'm pregnant yet. I thought we wanted to do it in person,"

"I did but your health and the baby is more to me,"

"No let's go. It's only a couple of days. We can get the tablets and hopefully they'll work,"

I finished packing knowing not to argue with her. She would always win. I always let her win.

Esme went downstairs to get herself some water and I took our packed bags down and put them next to the door.

"Do you want to eat before we leave?" I asked Esme.

She shook her head "No, I don't want to be sick on the journey. I'll make sure I have plenty of water and let's get these pills and I'll eat tonight when we get to your Mom's," she said.

"Ok," I said.

I packed the car up with our things and Esme got in the car. I locked up the house and got into the drivers seat. I drove to the store and Esme went into her her pills. She got into the car and we started the 4 hour drive to my Mom's.

We arrived at my Mother's house 4 hours, and two stops later. I parked on the driveway and My Mother came out to greet us. She hugged Esme first and then came to hug me.

"Never leave a visit this long again. I missed you," my Mom said.

"I promise Mom," I said.

I got Esme and my bags and we went inside. My Mother had made us some tea and cake and we sat down at the breakfast bar.

Esme, my Mother and I sat together.

"Mom you didn't need to go to so much trouble," I said to her.

"Nonsense. It isn't every day my baby boy and his gorgeous wife comes to visit me," she said.

"For once Diane I agree with my husband. You really didn't need to go to all this trouble," Esme said.

I was worried Esme wouldn't be able to eat or drink because of her sickness. Esme caught me looking at her and smiled at me softly as she put her hands on her cup.

"And I know you two well enough to know something is going on," Diane said.

Esme and I looked at each other before smiling and feeling happy.

"Why don't you tell her Caleb," Esme said.

"Tell me what?" Diane asked.

"Esme is pregnant Mom. We're having a baby," I said.

Diane jumped out of her seat and came over to give Esme and I a hug.

"I am so happy for you both. I know how much you've wanted a baby,"

"Diane... we are excited but it's still early days. We only got pregnant through IVF. I've been having some really bad morning sickness. I've got anti sickness pills,"

"Oh sweetheart. I know it might not seem it but morning sickness is good. I had a lot of morning sickness with Caleb," Diane said.

"The Doctor is really worried. I've got anti sickness pills to try and if they don't work I'll have to go into hospital until it's under control. I've not kept much food down in two days," Esme said.

"You'll be ok. I hope you both aren't worrying about this. Just take it easy Esme and eat small amounts more regularly. That seemed to help me," Diane said.

We all had some tea and cake and then went outside in the garden in the warm sun and chatted for a while. It was soon evening and we all had a small dinner together before Esme was exhausted and she retired to bed.

"I'm going to go up to bed," Esme said.

I kissed her softly and then smiled "I'm just going to have a tea and I'll be up," I said to her.

"Ok. In case I'm asleep when you come up. I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I said.

Esme kissed me once more before going up to bed. I went to the kitchen and made a cup of tea before sitting down at the breakfast bar. My Mother came in.

"You know even though we don't see each other often I still know when something is bothering you Caleb," my Mom said.

"I'm just worried about Esme. We've been though a lot the past year and a half and I nearly lost her Mom. I don't want us to lose our baby," I said.

"What happened," she asked.

"Mom... I can't. You'll hate me,"

"I'm your Mother. I'd never hate you,"

"I slept with my office secretary a few times. It was a huge mistake. If I could take it all back I would. Esme found out. She ran out of my office and was hit by a car. She was sick for a while. I had so much making up to do. I didn't think she would ever forgive me. I was convinced she was going to tell me to leave. I love her so much and I wish I'd never done what I did,"

"Oh Caleb. I'm glad you guys got through it. It's clear Esme really loves you. The fact you're both here together with a baby on the way means a lot. It's clear Esme has forgiven you so you need to forgive yourself and forget,"

"I'm glad she has. I cannot be without her. She's my whole life. I wanted to be at home more. I sold Dad's business. It was a hard decision but I gathered he would want me to put my family first like he always did. I've got a 8-4 job now and I'm home with Esme more and I love it,"

"Don't ever think your Dad would never be proud. He would just want you and your family to be happy,"

"Thanks Mom,"

I drank my tea and then gave her a hug.

"Night Mom,"

"Goodnight sweetheart,"

I went up to my old room and went inside and shut the door behind me. I looked over to see Esme still awake.

"You still awake," I asked her as I took my clothes off to get into bed.

"Yeah it sounds stupid but I couldn't sleep without you next to me," Esme said.

"I am here now," I said getting into bed.

Esme rubbed her hand over my cheek "Whats wrong?" She asked.

"Just worried about you. I spoke with Mom about what has happened and she thinks I still don't forgive myself,"

"I can see the hurt in your eyes sometimes when you look at me. If I can forgive you then you can forgive yourself Caleb. Things happened. Horrible things. But that's in the past now. We've got a future to look forward too,"

Esme leant in and kissed me softly. I kissed her back softly and she climbed on top of me.

"Esme what are you doing?" I asked as her hands went to my underwear.

"Shhh... just keep quiet," she said silencing me with her lips.

I felt Esme lift her nighty up and she slowly lowered herself onto me.

"Baby... we can't. My Mom only sleeps down the hall," I said.

"Then be quiet," she said.

I giggled. I loved her naughtiness so much.

Esme began to move up and down on me slowly allowing me to fill her each time. She leant down pressing her lips to my neck as she moaned softly.

My hands went to her waist helping her to move up and down. I gasped as I entered her each time. She felt incredible. Esme's hand went over my mouth when I gasped again. It was hard to keep quiet.

She moved a few more times and I felt myself release into her. A few more movements and I felt Esme cum around me. We stayed in position for a few months catching our breath. Esme looked into my eyes. She leant down to kiss me and I kissed her back.

"I wish we were alone...," Esme said.

"A few days and we will be," I said.

"But I want you to fuck me right now,"

I giggled "There is no way we can keep quiet enough for that,"

Esme got off me and cuddled to me. She pressed her face into my neck and giggled.

"I know... I can't control myself sometimes," she said.

I cuddled up to Esme and we soon fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 11 7
Hannah has a new job, a perfect boyfriend and a chance to change the world. But Alexander Lowe changes Hannah's entire life.
30 0 22
In this third installment Britten is pushed almost to the brink mentally. It is her second undercover case and her boss Agent Holly Franklin has ask...
4.9K 106 45
Amelia Robert a 22 year old with low-income. She finds a job company. She doesn't have family and little to no friends. She gets a call to a company...
3.7K 69 26
There's a lady named Amelia who has a job as a nanny. She works with a sexy lady named Emma. Emma and Amelia both have feelings for each other but...