Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 1

6.2K 121 4
By Loaenia

...............
•••••••••••

People says love at first sight exists..And he did  felt that,

but not for me.

They also say that loving someone for real is loving without expecting anything back. I never felt that before I met that guy that would disturb my little world which was for me, perfect.

Thus, when he came like a tempest in my life and changed everything upside down, I felt that something had been missing in me. That's when I wondered how I could have lived a big part of my life without him by my side.. Without him around, in my sight.

I am young and I know there are many guys I could be happy with but..I don't know why I decided to suffer with him.

Jungkook was that kind of love that you can't fulfill.. He was someone I just couldn 't have because he was promised to someone else.

My beautiful sister..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Unlike what you think, my story doesn't begin with me crying or being in love with that guy as much as I am now.

No.

Actually, I couldn't even stand to have him before me. I HATED everything that was related to him. I HATED him.

I am rich, handsome and anyone would dream to be with me. Even just for a night.

I am Kim Taehyung and I used to be a Player. And I never fell for someone because why staying with ONE person when you can have so much fun with so much more people? Haha

..................................

- Wait. Sir, your father told me to take you right away home after you get off the plane. What would I tell him if he..

Tae: Are you that scared of my father?? I mean hey, I am also your boss. You should respect my decisions. If I tell you to take me to my friend's club. You do it. I said looking at him intensely.

The poor guy couldn't do anything and agreed against his heart.

I smiled satisfied, and called my friend. My soulmate, my partner in crime, My bestie: Park Jimin. He is litteraly my twin. We think same and like same.

We can never get bored with Mister Park. His father was one of the richest plastic surgeon in Korea and his mother was a former Miss. We were born to be bestfriends. My parents who own most of the buildings in the country got close to them. We are born the same year and our family met so often that we couldn't but be close.

I am even closer to him than my sister. That perfect daughter.. Haha.

Tae: Hello?

[ Hey. Are you back??]

Tae: Yup. I am on my way for your club.

[ Alright! I will be waiting. I can't wait to see you. It's been a while. ]

Tae: Right. I missed you so muuuch.

[ Me too]

I left a light chuckle and we continued to talk some more minutes before I hung up. I looked around me. That actually felt good to be back in the country.

I lived in France for almost 3 years now for my studies. My father insisted for me to learn law. I didn't want to but I had no choice. But that was good. I spent most of my time partying and having fun in the city of light which is Paris.

After half an hour I think, we arrived in front of the club.

Tae: I will be right back. Park the car somewhere and just wait for me. It won't take long.

- Yes sir.

I opened the door and sighed a bit looking right and left. I held my bag tight and got in.

As I looked around, I spotted Jimin. He was giving instructions to some girls.

Tae: PARK CHIM! I yelled.

He turned around and I noticed his face lightening. He smiled widely and ran to me with arms wide opened.

JM: AHHHHHHHH!

Tae: AHHHHHHH! HOW ARE YOUUU??

JM: I AM FINE! AND YOUUUU?! Awww. You left too long. He said as he caressed my black hair.

He was so cute.

Tae: How have you been my Chimmie?

JM: I felt so alone without youuu. Hanging out with Taeri is not fun. It's not the same. He said with a sad pout.

I pinched his little nose and pulled him in my arms one more time.

Tae: Now I am here to stay. Let's compensate okay?

JM: Mhmm.

Tae: So how is going the club?

JM: Pretty well. Your father helps me a lot. That's going well.

Tae: Hmm. That's good.

JM: So are you going to your mansion now?

Tae: No. Of course not. I bought a loft around Gangnam.

JM: You bought?

Tae: Raah. My father bought me.

He bursted into laugher.

JM: I got starlted for a moment. Hahahaha!

Tae: What's so funny?It's not that you earn your own money with your club that you can make fun of me. Little... Brat.

JM: shhh. Don't be so sensitive. But, you will work soon right? You are 23 years old now. You should start earning your own money sweetie. He said as we took seats.

I sighed.

Tae: Not in my plans for now.

JM: You learned laws for years. You won't use what you studied?

Tae: I never wanted to learn that. It was my parents' choice.

JM: It's because Ga-eun is a already learning business and management.

Tae: Yes. And she will inherit the companies anyway. So what's the point of making myself suffer with waking up everyday at 6 am and go to work? I'd rather profit of life now that I still can.

Jimin smiled and took a sip of a drink that someone brought us some minutes ago.

Tae: Hah. I wonder how is she doing? I didn't have any news about her for the past 3 years.

JM: How come??

Tae: She is very busy and I didn't want to bother her.

JM: You guys are siblings.

Tae: So what? We also have our lives.

JM: Hmmmm. Oh. By the way. My club in Hongdae is going to open its door tonight.

Tae: oh.

JM: Want to come over and have some fun?

I smiled immediately and raised my eyebrows. Of course I was coming. That would be so fun.

Tae: Of course. I will be there.

JM: Alright alright. I will send you the adress later. For now, I think you should go see your parents. They must be waiting for you.

Tae: Yes. I made them wait too long and I think my driver would do an anxiety crisis if I stay longer. Hahah.

JM: Okay. Hahaha. Go now.

I stood up and hugged him. Then, I made my way to the exit and left. I got in the car and was now finally on the way for my parents ' house.

We drove through the garden where more trees got planted in between. Then, he dropped me in front of the front door before leaving with the car.

I sighed, ran a hand through my hair and got in. As soon as I arrived, I got welcomed by three maids.

- Oh young master!

- You grew up so well. Eoteokkee.

I giggled and greeted them. Then, they took me to the huge living room where my mother was reading and my father smoking. A very cliche sight. Haha.

Tae: Hi.

They turned to me immediately and smiled ear to ear.

My mom put down her book and walked to me to kiss my cheek and hug me. I guess she really missed me. I missed her too.

Tae: Dad.

My father hugged me too and patted my hair.

Mr Kim: My son. You are big now. I missed you a lot.

Tae: I missed you too.

Mr Kim: How was school?

Tae: Well. I always was the top of my class. You can be proud of me.

He chuckled and went to sit on the sofa.

I sat with them. We had a one hour talk about France and everything. I asked them where was Ga-eun. They said at work so I didn't care much and ask for their permission to leave. I had to put things away at my appartment and most important ,I had to change for the club that evening.

Once I arrived in the loft, I felt free and light. Like a feather.

I put some music on and tidyed up a bit before taking a bath. I almost fell asleep in the water. That was relaxing after the long plane trip I had.

Then, I changed into my best outfit party and put on makeup with smokey eyes that I adored doing.

My driver was waiting for me downstairs. I couldn't but take him with me. He was following me like my shadow.

We arrived in Hongdae some minutes after. I will always cherich that part of Seoul. Nightlife there was incredible. This was animated and we could find anything in there.

As soon as the car parked in front of the entry. The driver ran out , opened the door and helped me to get out.

There was many people still on the line to enter. A long long line. Their eyes laid on me. I winked at a guy whose jaw had dropped and talked to the guard.

Tae: Kim Taehyung.

- You can enter sir. Mr Park is waiting for you in the VIp area.

Tae: Alright. I said as I got in.

I was amazed of the decoration. Jimin really did a good job. That was elegant and modern. People were having fun on the huge dance floor and the music was not bad at all.

As I was scanning around, I felt someone's hand on my waist.

JM: Let me take you to your table.

I chuckled and nodded. Jimin took me to the VIP area and to the table where I could see everything that was happening in the club from.

Tae: I am impressed.

JM: Right?

Tae: Who is the DJ? I asked a bit curious.

JM: Why? Is he of your taste?

Tae: Mmm. I don't know yet but he is making me curious. With his.. Tattoes and long hair?

Jimin giggled. He crossed his legs and took a sip of his whiskey.

JM: He is J. Jaehyun. One of the best DJ of our era. Hahaha.

Tae: Mmm. I see.

While talking with my friend, I started to drink. Some guys came to talk with us and asked me to dance but I refused them all eyes stuck on the famous DJ.

After some glasses, I walked down the stairs to get to the crowded dance floor. At that point, I was in the cloud. I was drunk and was laughing and dancing with the strangers around me. Then I signaled Jaehyun to join me. Jaehyun who had a talk with jimin some minutes ago.

He was not agaisnt the idea to have a little time with me in the restroom.

Immediately, I found myself in the toilets with this young man whose I just knew the name. He carried me to the sink and started kissing me all over my neck and chest. I held his hair moaning softly. But at one point when it was starting to heat up, I felt nauseous..

I was too drunk and  wanted to throw up the hell out of me. I then began to push the man holding me strong by the waist undressing me little by little.

Tae: Jaehyun.. I said in a low voice.

He didn't stop and spread my legs.

Tae: JAEHYUN!! GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME! SHIT! I screamed, pushing him with the little strength I had.

He backed off. I could see how he was irritated but I was not in the mood anymore and I wanted him to leave.

He cursed and left the room fixing his unbuttoned shirt.
I went down and sighed. Then I took support on the wall. Someone entered the restroom.

He washed his hands and glanced at me.

I was in a fucking shitty state.

I was about to leave but my legs gave up. I then felt someone's hands on my waist.
I looked up, eyes half closed. He seemed handsome.. I also smelled his perfume. That made me smile.

Tae: H-hah..

That man held me until I felt better to walk. I guess he escorted me to my car.

The next day, I woke up in my room.

At the mansion.

That damn driver...

I stood up and walked downstairs. I was a deadmeat. My father won't spare me. When I arrived in the dinning room, I found them all eating.

Mr Kim: Taehyung!

GE: Seriously? At what time did you arrive yesterday?

Tae: Spare me your moral lessons Ga eun. I said rubbing my face.

Mr Kim: Taehyung! Be respectful. Don't you feel shame in front of our guest?

I raised my eyes and met that man's gaze.

He felt familiar for some reasons.

JK: Good morning.

Tae: Who are you?

Mrs Kim: He is Jeon Jungkook. Ga eun's fiance.

We looked at each other for a long time. I had met him somewhere...

And he didn't inspire me with trust.

This Jeon Jungkook.

To be continued...
I hope you liked this first part ! Hihi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...