THE BLACK PHONE CAST IMAGINES...

By miguels_grippers2000

Imagines of the cast - Mason thames - Miguel cazarez mora - Tristan Pravong - Brady hepner I can take re... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Movie night
Dating Mason Thames
Dating Miguel Cazarez Mora
Dating Tristan Provong
Dating Brady Hepner
Instagram (miguel cazarez mora)
Instagram pt2
late night drives (brady)
just a cold (tristan aka our future president 😇)
Christmas with Mason- Mason thames
Happy new years - Mikey

Instagram pt2 (fr this time sorry yall 😩)

1.2K 8 9
By miguels_grippers2000

Ding
I grabbed my phone to check the notification and its from Tristan pravong.

I click on it and it says

@ Tristanpravong messaged you

Hi I'm tristan you might know me from your dad's new movie the black phone I play Bruce.

Hi yes I know who you are love your character and Miguel's by the way.

Really?! Thank you so much I love your work too.

Yeah I do :) and thank you.

Miguel loves your movies and TV shows too he wanted me to tell you :)

Oh your with him? Tell him I said thank you too.

Yeah I am. He says your very welcome. 😏

Omg Miguel is with him?!
You thought.

Mikeys pov

I hear tristan annoyingly laughing at his phone. I look over at his phone and see that he's texting y/n?

"What are you doing?" I asked him
"Oh nothing" He hid his phone from my sight.

"No seriously what are you doing man?" I ask him one more time. "Alright fine I'll tell you." He sighed and said "I'm texting  y/n so I can ask her if she like you" He laughed.

"WHAT?! DUDE THATS NOT FUNNY DONT DO IT." I yelled and tried to grab his phone. "NOO IM HELPING YOU" tristan said back pulling his phone. I really wish I hadn't done that because one of us accidently pressed the call button.

Your pov

I see my phone ringing. Tristan is calling me why is he calling me? Should I answer it? You thought.

After pressing the green button I hear 2 boys arguing about something.

"NO I DONT NEED YOU TO HELP ME" I hear a familiar voice. "YOU NEVER KNOW Y/N MIGHT LIKE YOU BACK NOW LET GO OF MY PHONE" I heard what sounds like tristan.

Wait what?

"Uh hello?" I finally said. "Oh shi- hii y/n! I'm sorry I didn't know I called." He said in a worried voice.

"Ohh its fine I can hang up" I said confusingly. "Oh wait I have something to ask you." I heard tristan say. "TRISTAN SHUT. UP."  I heard Miguel say. "Hii y/n sorry about tristan he's a little tired he doesn't kno-" He got cut off by tristan.

"No I'm not tired in fact it's just that I wanted to say that Miguel has a big cr-"

"Don't listen to him he's feeling sick too so sorry to waste your time you can hang up" he said worried

"Oh its fine. But I'm gonna hang up now bye" I said. Wth was that about? Does Miguel have a crush on me? Or am I tripping? It's probably nothing I'm gonna take a nap now and forget what just happened.

Mikeys pov

"WHAT THE HELL TRISTAN" I pushed him towards the couch. "IM SORRY IM JUST TRYNA HELP YOU OUT CUS YOU GOT 0 RIZZ" Tristan yelled back defensively.

"Did you just say "0 rizz"?"  Laughing at him "yeah because it's true" he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever man" I said sitting back down on the couch.

NEXT DAY

Still mikeys pov

Okay just call her you can do it.

She picked up the phone and I heard her voice "hello?" She said.

"Hi y/n I'm just calling to tell you sorry about the whole call yesterday" I finally spoke.

"Oh no its good, your all good" i heard her laugh alittle.

"Are you sure? Cus it seemed alittle awkward." I laughed.

"Yeah it's fine really." She said

"Okay thanks but hey I just wanted to ask if maybe we could hang out sometime? If that's okay with you." I asked nervously hoping she'd say yes.

"Yeah sure that sounds fun" she said happy

"Okay cool just let me know whenever your free" I smiled

"Yeah of course. Oh I got to go my dad is calling me but I'm looking forward to hanging out." She said

"Okay thanks again I'll see you whenever. Bye"

"Bye" she said with a laugh.

She said yes!

Your pov

AHHHHHH MIGUEL CAZAREZ MORA JUST CALLED ME AND I GET TO HANG OUT WITH HIMMM. THANK GOD I ANSWERED THAT CALL.

AUTHORS NOTE

HEYY IM STILL ALIVE 😍 THIS IS KINDA SHIT. ITS 12:35 WHERE I LIVE AND IM SOO TIRED BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHIT CHAPTER ILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW BYEE THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE VOTES AND READS <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
274K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
168K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad