Lotus Flower Bomb

By yourstrulyraeee

๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ More

Disclaimer/Cast
ZERO
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

ONE

20.6K 1.2K 588
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

One year and five months later...

Las Vegas, NV
September 3rd
Saturday

"I don't know Jeff, it's not looking so good for KKS right now,"

"His punches are getting weaker each round. The heavyweight champion might really lose the belt,"

The tall-dark skin elderly male in the black and white colored referee uniform held his hands on Kamari's sweaty shoulder. Not knowing that simultaneously he was helping Kamari keep his balance on his feet. A ringing noise and the sound of people cheering in the background got lower and lower while Kamari tried to grain focus in reading the referee's lips.

"Son, are you good? How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked slower, holding up three fingers. Thankfully Kamari's swollen right eye wasn't fully swollen to the point he couldn't see like his left eye was.

"Three," Kamari muffled an answer due to his mouthpiece, still with the ringing through his head and ear. This was round six, Kamari couldn't go out now. Even though he's past being tired, and his body being broken, he couldn't give up.

Not this easily. He was heavyweight champ for a reason for three years now.

He plans to keep it that way.

The referee nodded his head before walking back into the middle of the ring. "Aye dummy, you sure ard?" Ben—Kamari's half-brother due to them having different moms, also known as his boxing trainer, asked while wiping the sweat and blood from Kamari's face. Kamari ignored his brother's question before going back into the middle of the ring.

Kamari knew Ben would call the fight, even if Kamari didn't want him to. Ben will always take his little brother's safety seriously, especially with this type of sport. You can die from any sport on this earth, mainly boxers. You're fighting until the last man is standing and breathing.

KKS always wanted to be that last man standing.

Kamari hid the pain in his left ankle. He twisted it the wrong way in round five, it hurt like hell. Worse than his ankle has ever hurt before but that wasn't going to stop Kamari. He'll heal later, now he has to win. It was a lot riding on his match, his heavyweight belt wasn't in steak but this was a fight to see. All the top celebrities traveled to Vegas to see this fight with his opponent—Roberto.

Roberto was a young cat—twenty-four years old. His boxing career started three years ago, and so far into his career, he was undefeated. He is 10-0 but that's nothing compared to Kamari being 36-0. Being the heavyweight champ, other boxers especially the younger and newer ones are always going to want to get in the ring with you.

Try to prove themselves, most of the internet 'beef' is PR stunts and good entertainment but when it comes to fights with Kamari? It was never a stunt. Grown men will sit and troll him because they want a match with him or they want to seem like they can be the one to take him out.

Giving him his first-ever loss.

Kamari moved his shoulders up and down as he studied Roberto stance. If you thought Kamari was almost half dead, imagine how weakly Roberto looked. He had a busted lip, a large gash split down his forehead, and blood slowly dripping down from the cut. Both of Roberto's eyes looked swollen shut and he was weakly holding his side. Kamari wasn't a sore loser, he gave credit when it was due. Roberto has been putting up a good fight these six rounds, catching Kamari by surprise with a lot of the hits he was getting in.

Kamari was just quicker on his feet and with his punches. This is the seventh round, after studying the weak spots Roberto tried to hide, Kamari knew this would be a knockout round.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Here we go Steven in round seven, it seems as if I was wrong. It doesn't look too go for Roberto in this next round,"

"He walked out of round six perfectly fine but it does seem that way anymore the way he is holding his left side,"

'This might just be a ten-second knockout—KKS's newest knockout record,"

The sound of the bell went off, indicating round seven to start. Roberto swung his right boxing glove immediately toward Kamari's face. Kamari quickly dodged the hit, going low to hit Roberto in the sore area of his ribs that he was trying to hold. Roberto shrieked loudly in pain, not focused on the two hits coming at him next. Kamari gave him two hard-powerful punches to the jaw before uppercutting him with his other hand, not giving Roberto time to recover first.

The crowd started cheering harder than before once Roberto hit the floor. The referee started doing the ten-number countdown while Roberto's team was slapping their hands on the ring floor, shouting for him to get up.

"3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10!" The bell started ringing uncontrollably after the countdown was finished. The referee walked over to KKS who was trying to catch his breath and thank God for another successful victory tonight. It made him 37-0, still the undefeated heavyweight champ.

The referee lifted Kamari's arm while the crowd went crazy and the announcer spoke on the microphone about his new win.

_________________

Kamari held his phone from his ear, simultaneously shaking his head as his mother fussed at him over the phone. He turned the volume down on his phone and he could still hear her fussing. She was like this after every match Kamari has, even if he wins. She still fusses because she knows her son is in some type of pain whether he speaks up or not.

His mom—Lakeisha wasn't a big fan of him being a Boxer. Due to the simple fact, she never knew if one match might be the last time she saw her only son. Nonetheless, she was still supportive of him, just very fearful at the same time.

"Kamari Kazimir Siriboe! Do yew hear me?!" She shouted through the receiver.

Kamari chuckled softly and put his phone on speakerphone. "Yes Ma, I hear you but why do you gotta yell?" He questioned, holding the ice packet that was wrapped in the whitewash towel on his swollen left ankle.

"Boy—Yew really piss me the fuck off," She said, from the tone of her voice, Kamari knew she was holding a hard mug on her face. "You need to stop bein' so early next time Kamari. Now yew can't even walk, what did the doc say?" She wondered.

Kamari reached his right arm over to the nightstand beside the bed, picking up the black dish remote control. He lowly groaned to himself from the pain he felt on his side "I sprain my ankle but yew kno' I go to physical therapy after all my matches. I'ma be ardd," He stated, pressing the power button to the 55-inch flat-screen LG tv hanging on the wall in front of him.

"Oh my Lord Kamari, are yew goin' to be on crutches? or do you have to get a cast?" She asked more concerned than before.

Kamari sighed "No Ma, I'm fine," He stressed, looking through the tv guide. He was just going to leave out the part about using crutches. He didn't want to worry her more also because the doctor only put him on crutches for forty-eight to seventy-two hours. He couldn't put any weight on his ankle at the moment.

If he told Lakeisha that, she would assume he was dying. She was very overly dramatic for no reason.

The sound of the front door of his hotel room could be heard opening. Kamari guessed it was Ben coming back in from getting them some food. "I'm finna get some sleep Ma. I'll call yew before my flight in the morning," He spoke while Ben walked inside the two with a white plastic bag in one hand and a cup holder that held two drinks on it.

"Mhm, okay. Bye Kamari, get some real rest as well please,"

"I will, luh you," He spoke, watching Ben sit the food down on the table in the corner. Lakeisha told her son she loved him too before hanging up the phone. "She be ova' dramatic fa' nothin'." Kamari shook his head and tossed his phone to the other side of the bed. Usually, he would be on it since after every match he is trending over all social media platforms but he did really just want to get some sleep.

Kamari has been training for months. Weeks prior, he always overworks his body until after the fight he is completely exhausted.

"Someone needs tew. Yo' ass so damn stubborn, you got lucky in that last round," Ben told him while walking over to the bed. "Yo' ass be erky wit' that shit KKS, you can't be doin' that stubborn shit. Yo' ankle more fucked up than it should be," He continued with his fuss at him as he gave him the chicken box.

Kamari dismissively waved him off, he's been fighting professionally since he was nineteen years old. Never quit or lost a fight in ten years, he wasn't going to start today. Fighting until he was the last man standing is what he will always do, no matter how weak his body might feel.

He could heal later.

Kamari knew that was stubborn and stupid to most people but not him. He was compared to his idol Muhammad Ali—he knew he would never replace him or be just like him. He didn't want to be but he was damn near close to being similar, Kamari wanted to be just as legendary as him before he retires years from now.

He knew he frustrated Ben a lot because of his stubbornness and his lack of telling the truth when it came to how he was truly feeling. That's the only reason he was going to sit quietly—letting Ben get everything off his chest. Ben was mainly going off because Kamari's life was in his hands. Nobody was going to blame the other boxer if Kamari dies, all the heat would be on him.

He wouldn't be able to live with himself knowing he could've stopped his brother's death and didn't.

"Be pullin' the most stewpid shit, next time I'm throwing the towel in. Life is far more important than this fackin' belt,'' Ben continued to lecture, walking back over to the table where his food was.

Kamari only lowly chuckled as he opened his chicken box—consisting of four big—full chicken wings glazed in buffalo sauce and fries. Kamari always had to come to this chicken spot when coming to Vegas, it always hit the spot for him. Especially after being on a strict diet for months, he couldn't eat like this.

"I'm Ard woe, that's all that matters. I shut that nigga up, got our money and I'm alive now stop complainin' " He chuckled after saying a prayer over his food before he dug in, mouth-watering and stomach loudly growling at the sight of food in front of him.

"I'on even has the patience tew cus yo' stewpid ass out," Ben shook his head, taking a seat in the empty chair at the table "Lemme call my wife, I kno' she on her break," He pulled his phone out the front pocket of his black palm angel jeans, referring to his wife of one year—Yasmine.

Or what Ben mostly refers to her as 'Mrs.Smith'.

"Dummy if it's two in the morning hea', it's five somethin' back in  Baldamore," He blankly looked at him, he could hear the facetime call ringing from Ben's phone.

"Duh, Dummy. She workin' at the hospital tonight tho, she probably on her break," Ben answered. "Wassup Mrs.Smith," Ben smiled childishly after the facetime call connected.

"Babe, it's too early for this,"

Ben jerked his head back with his twisted up after he set his phone up against a random blue Powerade bottle "You'n wanna talk tea me now? Why are you at home? I thought you were workin' a late shift tonight?" He questioned, still with his face twisted up. He always lets whatever comes out of his wife's mouth hurt his feelings so easily.

"I tried tew but why I threw up while I was checking on my patient," She whined "That was so embarrassing, my patient was like I needa be in the hospital room more than him,"

Kamari lowly chuckled, trying to mind his business but that was so funny. Yasmine was four months pregnant after she and Ben had been trying for a child for three years. She had terrible nausea all the time, she couldn't keep anything down.

"I told yew ta' stay home this pregnancy anyway but you want to be miss independent," He shook his head, eating three french fries at the same time.

"Soo you want our baby tew be livin' broke down? We need money, fool," She fussed.

"You'n think we havin' motion? You'n think we gettin' money," Ben furrowed his eyebrows with his hand on his chest, looking offended and Yasmine started laughing. "But nah, you kno' I got us, baby. You'n needa be working knowing how sick you've been getting," He stated.

"My fault Mr. Big baller," She joked.

Kamari and Ben weren't multi-millionaires but they did live a comfortable lifestyle. Kamari's net worth is ten million and Ben's net worth is one point five million. Kamari and Ben weren't just boxers and trainers, they owned their own gym back at home where they trained boys and girls in boxing. Kamari is also an American boxing promoter with two sponsorships.

Some would call Kamari a social media influencer but he didn't see it as that. He didn't think he influenced anyone besides the kids at his gym.

"Aye, you read what Nae put in the group chat?" Ben asked Kamari as he put the ketchup in the empty space of his white container. "Nah, I was gonna look at it later. What did she say?" Kamari answered, referring to their little sister—Lanae.

Ben sucked his teeth "She asked if we wanted to go wit' her tew visit her father next week. I told her ass no," Ben scoffed and Kamari only shook his head "I'on know why she always ask that shit when we tell her we'on fuck wit' him," Ben ranted.

"Cause she'on understand. He was actually a parent ta' her—an active parent at that with her. She not goin' to understand foreal," Kamari dryly chuckled and opened another ketchup packet.

The three siblings all shared the same father, all three had different mothers. Their father—Darius was nowhere near a good father to Ben and Kamari but it was different for Lanae because Darius 'changed' for her mom— Amelia and actually married her. He was the perfect man to his wife and Lanae but was a deadbeat to Ben and Kamari. He disregarded Kamari and Ben their whole lives and left their mothers in the projects to struggle while he was living in a nice house in the suburbs.

Darius was actively sleeping with Ben's mom—Yolanda and Lakeisha at the same time and got them pregnant at the same time. The brother duo was only one month apart in age. Their mothers decided to raise the boys together, they neither knew about the other so they couldn't be mad at each other. With zero to no help from Darius, they helped each other out by moving into an apartment together.

While the two women weren't mad at each other, they did hold a strong grudge against Darius. Not just because he was playing with them at the same time and got them pregnant at the same time but because he didn't have the simple decency to be there for the children. Yolanda hated him so much, she didn't even give Ben the same last name as Darius as Lakeisha did.

Now Lanae and Amelia had zero clue Darius was neglecting two children who were living horribly in the projects barely surviving some days in their dangerous neighborhood. The siblings didn't even meet or know of each other until Lanae was ten years old and both boys were sixteen years old. That happened by accident because their mothers bumped into each other at a store one day.

Yolanda being the angry person she was, she tried to go off Amelia. Not because she got Darius but because she thought Amelia was just okay with how horribly Darius treated his two sons. Lakeshia and Yolanda of course knew about Amelia but it wasn't the same for Amelia. She had just moved to Baltimore after living in Philly for years, she was up on the Baltimore gossip as everyone else when she met Darius.

He wasn't the same Darius as his past and hid it very well.

Amelia divorced him almost immediately after she, Yolanda and Lakeshia had an actual sit down without yelling and cursing each other out. The three women were all best friends after that and raised the kids together. They thought the siblings should be together because just like them, they were innocent in this whole messed-up situation.

Yasmine kissed her teeth "Y'all can't be mad she still has a relationship wit' him," She spoke and they both scrunch their faces at the same time.

"Nobody is mad at her for still having a relationship wit' him. He was a good father tew her, not gonna discredit the bond she has wit' the nigga but she needa stop thinkin' we all got the same shit when we don't," Ben expressed and Kamari couldn't agree even more.

They adored their little sister, since the moment they met her she became their worlds. They couldn't be upset with her or feel jealous towards her for getting the good end of the stick. How their father treated them wasn't her fault.

The brothers just wished she would stop trying to force the relationship with their father onto them. It was annoying, she didn't comprehend that clearly. She just wanted them all to be one big happy family like their moms are when it wasn't going to work like that.

Ben never saw Darius because Yolanda kept him away from him. Growing up, Kamari always thought it was because she was bitter and wanted to hold Ben against Darius. As Kamari got older and matured, she was only protecting Ben from how un consent he was in the boys' lives. Kamari wished his mom did the same, Darius would pop up into Kamari's life when he felt like it—selling false dreams and lies then leave. Leaving Kamari heartbroken every time because he got his hopes up every time.

Kamari had a deal with attachment issues because of it now. He got attached to anyone way too easily.

"I understand that but y'all protect her from so much of the truth about that man. She doesn't know he only wants money from y'all because y'all don't tell her," Yasmine spoke. Darius went to jail for a drug charge when Lanae was thirteen years old and the boys were nineteen. Both getting into their boxing careers, that's the only time Darius tried to make a relationship work after Kamari won his first fight. 

He would fake like he wanted a relationship with them in front of Lanae but when she was gone, he would hate the boys for ruining his 'happy family'.

The boys never told Lanae this because even though Darius was awful towards them, they never wanted to ruin his image for their little sister. They wanted to protect her from being as angry as them. She started off living a happy life, they will forever plan to maintain it that way.

"We gonna keep doin' it too. Still fuck that nigga until it's backward," Ben scoffed.

"Speak it," Kamari shook his head as he reached his arm over to the side of the bed and grabbed his phone.

_________________

Baltimore, MD
September 5th
Monday

"Sammy!"

"Sam, I know yo' big head ass hear me, dummy," Mila—well Samara heard a thick accent coming from behind her after she was close to the elevator. Samara looked over her shoulder, seeing it was her coworker— Lanae speed-walking to catch up to her.

After a year and five months, it was still a big adjustment for Samara to understand her new name is Samara, not Mila anymore. She gets confused when other coworkers call for her, and she wonders who Sammy, Sam, or Samara is.

"I kno' you aren't callin' anyone's head big Nae," Samara chuckled, continuing to walk towards the elevator so she could press the button for them. Lanae finally caught up to her, breathing as if she was out of breath "Yo' head is big. Mine is medium," She chuckled as they waited for the elevator now.

"I was tryin' to catch up to you but you're always runnin' out of here when it's time to leave like someone is chasing you," She joked and the ding sound of the elevator was heard through their ear.

"You kno' I have to go get my son from daycare. He is ready to go," She shook her head, stepping onto the elevator. Once they were both on, she pressed the main first floor for her and the parking garage button Nae.

Six months ago, Samara and Lanae both worked at Healing Sports. They were Athletic trainers, mostly working with football players in the NFL and basketball players in the NBA or WNBA. They worked with other athletes in all sports but those two were the main athletes that came into the agency for physical training. When most of them didn't want to go to the physical therapist provided by their team, they got recommended to Healings sports.

Samara loved her job, she was doing her dream. She got to use her degree and she no longer felt as if she wasted those years of college for nothing. She was making six figures and helping athletes like she always dreamed of.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to come to the bar wit' me and Chanel to this bar tonight?" Lanae asked with a sound of hope laced in her voice.

Samara felt bad mostly because her answer was no and she knew how sweet Lanae was being. They both were hired at the same time, Lanae wasn't a friendly person but when they were in training they bonded, being the youngest that worked in their agency. They were attached at the hip at work if they weren't working with a client. But that's all, Samara always kept Lanae at a far distance, not wanting to get too close.

"I can't. I don't have anyone to watch my son and I'm showing him our new place today," Samara responded, looking ahead at the number of floors they were going past.

She was fearful of getting close to anyone. With her past, she had a very hard time trusting anyone let alone getting close to her or her son. She also lived a very laid-low life now, she only went to work, got her son, and went to their extended hotel that they have been staying in for eight months they have been in Baltimore.

"Oh okay," Lanae nodded. "Do you think he will be excited?" She asked, trying to change the subject now.

"I hope so," Samara chuckled then the dinging signaling they were on the main floor was heard. "He's been askin' to see Nae Nae, you want to see him?" Samara wondered, hoping that would soften the blow of her just blowing her off.

"Oou yes, I want to see how those braids came out," Lanae stepped off the elevator with Samara. They walked down the hall of the building towards the daycare the job provided. When some athletes were in a session, they had to bring their kids with them. So they didn't interrupt or get in the way of the session, their boss provided a daycare center that was welcomed to employees as well.

Samara was extremely thankful for the daycare, she wasn't too far from her son and it was free to help with her not having a family where she lives now. Lanae knew of Adryan Jr—Well now known as Grayson because when Samara comes to have lunch with him, Lanae tags along.

That's the closet Samara will let anyone get.

Samara furrowed her eyebrows once getting to the glass door of the daycare center. She could see her son sitting at a brown circle shape— table with tears streaming from his face and the daycare staff worker trying her best to calm him down. "Aw, what happened?" Lanae pouted while Samara quickly placed her ID card on the meter, wanting to know the same thing.

"What's goin' on?" Samara asked as soon as she walked inside with Lanae behind her.

Grayson's head snapped in the direction of his mom's voice "Mama!" He gently pushed the young daycare worker away from him before jumping up from his seat. "What's wrong Bop?" She asked as she picked him up in her arms.

"He fell asleep at the table and woke up screaming a few minutes ago," Lily—the young black daycare worker explained while standing up to her feet.

Samara rubbed her son back while he whimpered in her arms, she knew he just had a nightmare. His nightmares have been very frequent lately, and Samara didn't know what to do. "It's okay Bop, I'm right here," She kissed the side of his head.

"Look who it is, it's Nae nae," She turned around to face Lanae, in hopes that would lighten his mood a little.

"Hey my soso," Lanae cooed, waving her hand at him. Samara wiped the tears away from his face as he laid his head on her shoulder and stared at Lanae. She randomly gave him the nickname 'Soso' two months ago after he told her not to call him Bop as his mom does.

He said the only person that can call him that nickname is his mom.

"Hi Nae Nae," He waved shyly at her, followed by little sniffles. "You want a dollar?" She asked with a smile on her face. Samara busted out laughing after Grayson nodded his head yes.

"Not you gonna bribe my baby," Samara chuckled as Lanae went into her purse to get the money. "That's why kids love me, a dollar will buy any kids love," She laughed, pulling her black coach wallet out.

_________________

"And we are heree," Samara spoke cheerfully after opening the door to her and Grayson's new and empty home. She took the Gold metal key out of the door after Grayson ran inside. "Do you like it, Bop?" She asked while closing and locking the door.

"Yes!" Grayson spun around in a circle in the middle of the open floor. Samara sighed in relief, it's been taking her months to get accepted at a place, other people made it seem so easy.

It was far from it.

"I stay hea' mama?" He asked, with the biggest smile on his face. It warmed her heart to see him happy, she was doing everything she could just for him.

"Yes but not until the weekend, okay?" She questioned, looking around the kitchen herself. She knew the manager of the building told her they had to fix a few things in the kitchen, she was just making sure they did it.

"Okay mama, cookie?" He smirked, tilting his head to the side. Samara softly kissed her teeth and looked over at him. He always wanted a cookie, that was the first word he learned.

"What have you done to get a cookie?" She raised her eyebrow and placed her hand on her hip.

"Uhhh..." Grayson sounded, trying to think first before he responded "A-B-C-D-E-F-G. H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-PPPP" He started singing the alphabet with a smile making her laugh at him.

She swore he had so much character at three years old. He is always making her laugh.

"Q-R-S. T-U-VVVV. W-X-Y-Z" He finished with a small nod, knowing he just did something. They go over numbers and the alphabet every morning and night before he goes to sleep. She was teaching him how to say more words too for him to make clear sentences when speaking to others. He knew the whole alphabet and knew how to count to twenty.

"Good job baby," She walked over to him. He gave her a high five after she held her hand out for him "You can get a cookie when we get back into the car. You wanna go see your room?" She asked excitedly, pointing her finger over at the black staircase.

"Yes!" He ran to the stairs making his light up sponge bob shoes light up. "Bop, walk baby don't run," She quickly followed behind him as he tried to run upstairs.

"Sowwy mama," He slowed down and walked upstairs carefully now. She shook her head at his excitement, she knew he missed having his own room even though he loved sleeping with her. She was proud of herself, beside the car that she just bought, this new home was her second big girl purchase. She did it all on her own with no help or guidance, just her faith in herself and God.

Samara was a tad sad she couldn't call her parents to let them know the good news. She desperately missed them and her best friend of eleven years. She hasn't talked to either of them since the day she left Greenville. Her dad thought it would be too risky if they kept in contact in case somebody was watching their calls.

She knew Adyran wasn't dead. She didn't have any social media anymore, it was as if Mila and Adyran Jr never existed after she changed their names. But she did check the news in Greenville for four months after she left, and there was nothing about him being dead.

Truthfully, she was terrified. She was at first in North Carolina in hiding but felt like that was too close so she came to Baltimore. She knew Adryan well enough to know when it came to up north places and states, he knew nothing about it. He was as clueless as a rock, he thinks New York and Pennsylvania were the same.

Coming up north was the best decision for her and Grayson. At least that's what she hopes.

___________________________________

Heeeeeyyyy

Thoughts or Opinions

I don't know nothing about Baltimore and i'm getting more of this off of google so not too much on me lol

How do y'all feel about Kamari so far?

How do y'all feel about Samara so far?

Grayson is so adorable 😭🥰

495 votes for an update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 21.2K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
124K 9.9K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
2.4M 111K 49
๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ.
12K 237 25
ใ€Ž"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต"ใ€ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...