๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง .

By brandyontop

" ๐™ธ๐š I ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šข , ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— " . brandynorwoodxangelinajolie... More

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง .
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ .
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ .
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ .
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ .

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ .

471 18 10
By brandyontop

𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘠 𝘗𝘖𝘝

𝘔𝘈𝘠 28𝘛𝘏 , 1999

𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘠'𝘚 𝘈𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛

  _____________________________

The night before this morning was rough . I barely even got rest . The schedule that I'm on everyday for work is exhausting . Especially know that Angie has made me the official director for the whole movie .

It's Friday . Usually my favorite day of the week . There was a casting party tonight that Angelina wants me to attend formally . And not only am I invited , but I'm hosting alongside her . I get to show up with the Angelina Jolie .

I know people might think of how big of an opportunity this is . And it is . But the amount of anxiousness and pressure I have pent up in side is eating me up like a bitch .

I turned over and opened my eyes in bed . My alarm clock read " 2:07 pm " . It was for sure time to get up and head to the building . I felt an arm fall over me .

I had forgotten that the night before I invited my ex Dalvin in . He was always obsessed with me , and last night I finally gave in to him . He's fine and all , but he doesn't know how to give a girl some space .

I knew I would regret this later , and I was right . Now he's gonna think we're meant to be . I just wanted to fuck .

" Where you going today ?" He asked me in a demanding tone . He always wants to know where I'm at , what I'm doing , who I'm with . " To work Dalvin , where the fuck else ." I told him turning over to face him .

" Don't get smart , it was just a simple question ." He said looking me into my eyes . My eyes traveled down from the chain he had on , and his muscular tatted up body . He's one fine ass asshole .

" Instead of talking so much shit , you should use your mouth for other things ." He said leaning into me . I immediately pushed his head back with my hand . " Fuck you Dalvin ." I said sitting up . I grabbed my journal and the pen laying beside it .

I wrote a to do list of everything I needed to accomplish today . I felt like I was missing something as I bit down vigorously on the pen . There had to be teeth marks indented in it by the time I was finished .

I could feel Dalvin staring . I shut my journal shut extremely hard and turned to look at him . " What now Dalvin ? " I said irritated as fuck with him . " Isn't it about time for you to be going home and getting yourself ready for your listening party ." I told him . " That can wait Brandy . I just wanna be with you ." He told me .

I love Dalvin . I always have . But sometimes , he's just too much for me . He doesn't know if he wants to have my heart , or be an asshole . I want a man who knows what he wants , not some pussy . Not saying that's what he is , but if the shoe fits .

The phone started ringing . I picked it up and answered lowly . " Hello ?" I asked on the line . " Brandy girl , how has it been going ?" I heard a voice on the other line . I could tell it was my homegirls Nia . She's always looking out for me .

" Hey , everything's going great Nia . What about you ?" I asked her sitting up a little bit more . " Nothing really , I just wanted to congratulate on everything . I have a trip coming  up that I want you to come on  . I'll send you the details , let me know if you're coming dollface ." She told me . She sounded pretty excited .

" Alright girl , I'll definitely look at my calendar and make room ." I told her . " Thanks love . I'll holla at you later ." She told me . " Bye Nia ." I told her as I smiled . I hung up on her . " Alright Dalvin , I seriously gotta get up ." I told him climbing out of the bed .

" Baby I'll take you out to eat !" He shouted to me as I entered the bathroom . I just ignored and calmly closed the bathroom door and locked it . Jesus , get another bitch or something to entertain you when I'm gone .

•••

I made it to Jolie Ent at around 5pm . I had went out to eat earlier with Nia and Aaliyah which kind of delayed me being here . I even invited them to come along to Casting Party . They're both dying to meet Angelina in person .

I scurried to the door with my purse and notebook in my hand . I know if I don't get there on time , my ass is grass . And Angie's the lawnmower . The doors opened for me as I bomb rushed in . I ran as fast as I could to the front desk . I looked at the clock as it read " 5:05" .

Just on time .

I was out of breath as I started breathing heavily . Naomi , the secretary now that I know her name , also Angie's bestfriend , looked up at me and just laughed . " Brandy , she's not gonna murder you if you're late ." She said laughing at me . " Oh please ." I said picking up the pen and quickly signing in .

After I finished I ran off and waved by to Naomi . She smiled at me as I ran to the elevator . I quickly hurried up a pressed the button . The doors opened slowly .

My eyes widened as Angelina was standing inside the elevator with her arms crossed . She looked extremely irritated . Most likely at me . She walked out of the elevator , and slammed the button close the elevator doors shut .

" Are you tryna waste my fucking time Brandy . I told you be here with me 5:05 sharp !" She yelled at me . Everyone around just sort of stared at us and gave us looks . Angie looked up quickly . Everyone went right back to what they were doing . She stop death staring them and looked back at me .

" I don't see why you're mad . I'm only a minute late . And you know I'm always on time ." I told her . The boldness just spilled out of my mouth . Damnit Brandy , why do you have to have such a smart ass mouth . Apart from her being intimidating and screaming her head off at me .

She looked really good . And I mean really good . She had short black dress with back all out , and black red bottoms . And of course , her hair flowed . Like those bay watch bitches in the movies .

" You think this is a game huh ?" She asked me smirking . Even though she was smirking at me , I knew she was angry . I didn't mean to disrespect or anything , but man . This lady gets mad over anything and everything . She's the definition of a hot head .

" No but - " " Then stop acting like it . We both know I can play games too ." She said fake smiling at me . I felt the pit of my stomach churn . I've never met anyone as intense as she is . I feel like I'm walking on eggshells around her . It's frustrating .

She raised an eyebrow at me , and walked past me . She looked over her shoulder at me . I followed behind her assuming she wanted me too . We started walking until there was a narrow hall . She stopped at a door that read " Brandy Norwood " on it in big gold letters .

She pushed the door open and walked in . I trailed in behind her . There were two of women standing there . A black woman and an Asian one . They had all types of hair supplies in their hands . Another white woman was in corner unpacking makeup that looked to fit my skin tone .

" Angie , what the hell is this ?" I asked her . " Brandy , you thought I was letting you go to the casting party in normal clothing . I want you to have people on the edge of their seats looking at you ." She said biting on her pointer finger . Looking me up and down .

I half smiled a little . " Thanks , but I'm fine ." I said looking at her . " We were flown out here and I was promised that I was doing the iconic Brandy's makeup . You will sit down in this seat one way or another ." Said the white woman . We all laughed at what she said .

" Please , we really want to dress you up . And you have the perfect face and hair to do it all !" Said the black woman . I paused for a minute . " What's your names ?" I asked each other .

" That's Amber ." Said Angelina pointing to the black one . She smiled at me . " This is London ." She remarked pointing at the Asian woman . She waved at me a little . " And that's Kora . The blonde bombshell ." She said laughing at the white woman . Kora turned around .

" Fuck you Angie ." She said laughing a little . " But seriously guys , I should get a long . Brandy come see me out in the front lobby when you're finished . I want the finished product to be a surprise ." She said raising her eyebrows at me . " Don't have me waiting too long ." She said pointing at all the girls .

With that , she left and closed the door behind her . Before I could even take a breath , London and Amber practically threw me into the hair seat . " Girl when we are done with you . You'll be the hottest alive ." Said London starting to freshen up my braids . " Yea , not the adorable teen actor . We want you to get into your grown era ." Said Amber doing the other side .

" Angie's gonna love it ." Said Kora coming up to me with make up on . " And I got the most gorgeous dress and Diamond necklace and earring set for you to wear . Angie picked it out really ." Said Kora starting to put foundation on my face .

I kept hearing Angie Angie Angie when it comes to me . I finally let my curiosity win over me staying quiet . " Why is Angelina always so worried about me ? She never does this kind of crap for her other workers ." I said . Kora , London , and Amber all looked at each other and got quiet .

They went right back to what they were doing . " What is it ? Say it ?" I asked them . " Honestly Brandy , that's for us to know , and for you to find out ." Said Kora half smiling at me . " That should be the least of your worries ."
She said continuing my makeup .

•••

After about 3 hours of getting ready . Kora put the finishing touch on me . The Diamond necklace . " There ." She said looking at me and smiling . They turned me away from the huge mirror so I couldn't see myself . " Brandy if I was a lesbian , we would be getting married right away ." Said Amber .

" I swear , you look so good !" Said London jumping up and down and clapping .
" Oh whatever , just spin the chair around already ." I said . They all laughed and quickly spun me around .

My eyes fell on myself in the mirror .

What .

The fuck .

They weren't lying . I was actually shocked at how gorgeous I looked . I had this Smokey makeup look , but still myself with false lashes . My braids were out but layered and curled . With this half up half down pinned up updo . I had Diamond heels on . I stood up to look at myself some more .

Still in shocked . The Diamond earrings complimented my face shape well , and the necklace made my chest more visible . The dress was a V neck showing lots of clevelage . The dress was long and extremely flowy . My whole entire back was out . The slit was damn near up to my vagina . I felt like I was 28 , not 19 . I did look beautiful though .

" Oh my god , we did our shit guys !" Said Kora high fiving Amber and London . " You look stunning Brandy ." Said Kora smiling at me . I thanked her as I smiled back at her .

They kind of forced me out of the dressing room anxious to see how Angelina would react . My French tips dug into my thigh . I was terrified to see her reaction . I walked down the narrow hallway into the lobby . There weren't lots of people there anymore . Just Angelina , Brad , and Naomi .

I walked up to them . Angelina's back was facing me , but Naomi and Brad looked up to look . Their eyes widened . Almost like they were frozen in time . " What is it you dumb fucks . Why do you have those stupid ass looks on your faces ?" She asked . " Hey , how about you turn around ." Said Naomi shooting back at her .

Angelina quickly turned around . The irritation in her face faded . She stared at me . She couldn't take her eyes off me . She walked closer and closer to me . Each step booming throughout the building .

" Brandy . There are no words to describe how gorgeous you look ." She said scanning me . She tugged at her lip a bit . " Thanks Angelina , you look gorgeous as well ." I said complimenting her back . She nodded at me .
l" Well , I think we best be going guys ." She said walking towards the double doors .

We all trailed behind her outside . There was a big black Maybach limbo waiting for us outside . The windows were extremely tinted . There were about 20-30 men in all black tuxedos standing outside . There were 4 black trucks behind the limbo , and 4 in front .

Paparazzi was already outside snapping pictures . I already knew how to deal with them , ignore them . I watched as Naomi and Brad were about to walk away to one of the trucks . The men started to surround me and Angie . They definitely worked for her .

I started getting overwhelmed with everyone circling us as we walked to the limbo . As we were walking , Angie looked over at me as the lights flashed in our face . She see the tenseness in my body . I felt a soft elegant hand intertwine with mines . I looked down and seen those same beautiful hands with rings on them .

Angie had such a soft touch about her . " I'm not letting anyone fuck with you . Trust me ." She said . She held onto my hand even tighter now . The driver opened the door for me and Angie to enter the limbo . She still hasn't let my hand go yet . And we entered the back . I could still hear the muffled yells of Paparazzi as we settled in the car .

The driver got in the car , and another security got in the passenger seat . The inside of the limo was fancy . Black and gold of course . It had champagne , candy , snacks . The opening from the front to the back was opened . Angie scooted closer to shut it so they couldn't see what was going on back here .

She came back around beside me and got closer . " What was that for ?" I asked her confusingly . " Our business is our business Brandy ."' She said in a bold tone . She sounded like she meant every word . I was still kind of worried about the party . My palms were getting sweaty , and I felt like I was gonna vomit .

That's when Angelina put her hand on my knee . She started gliding her hand up and down . " You can hold onto me whenever you need to if everything is too much to handle ." She noted to me . I nodded at her . She might be strict , but she really knew how to make sure I was okay physically and mentally .

Before I knew it , we were at the casting party . The same routine happened . The doors swing open , we hop out , get attacked by Paparazzi , fans wanting autographs , our security protecting us . I felt like I was going back into that state again , so I held onto Angie's hand . Tight as I could . She looked down at me and smiled as we entered the party with security behind us .

The party looked very ballroomish . Fancy and beautiful . Big crystal chandelier . Lots of people were here also . Had to be a little over 500 . Even though Angie requested the limit to be 300 . This obviously infuriated her . What doesn't ?

She still couldn't seem to let my hand go . But for some reason , I no longer minded it . I wanted her to hold her hand in mine . I wanted her to show me that type of attachment we had to each other . I was enjoying it more than I should be . She's your boss Brandy .

She dragged me over with her to where the door man was at . " You fucking piece of shit ! I told you only up to 300 people could attend !" She screamed at him . No one seemed to notice the incident except the people nearby . " Sorry Ms. Jolie , It won't happen again - " " I bet the fuck so ." She told him with wide eyes and an evil grin across her face .

It was really stomach churning . She walked away from him and still held onto my hand . " Dumbass party planner ." Said Angelina . Grabbing a champagne off of one of nearby waitresses trays . She turned to me and smiled . 

It was amazing how she could change from one mood to another so quickly .

" Brandy , it's almost time for me to introduce you . You need to be sharp and prepared . Don't fuck me over or I fuck you over . Got it ?" She told me . There she is . She's back for sure . It was fun while it lasted .

I nodded my head . Angelina made her way to the stage . Even the way she walked made people turn heads . She walked up the steps and finally made it to the mic . Security surrounding her at every Angle . The crowd got silent and all eyes were on Angie .

" You know , I've been running this company for 10 years , and it's still a booming success . But we all know I couldn't have made it here without the people who keep the place bustling ." She started off .

She mentioned all of the workers who attended and more bull crap . All that was in the back of my mind was how I was going to nail this speech . Next thing I know people were screaming my name and yelling out extremely loud . I have no idea what Angelina said about me , but I knew it was my time to speak .

I quickly made my way to the stage . Once I made it up there , I looked at all the 500 and something pairs of eyes staring at me .

Nail it Brandy , just Nail it .

" Jolie Ent has given me an opportunity in a lifetime that I never thought I would have . Thank god I don't need to know how to animate movies considering I'm a trash ass artist ." I said .

Laughter went out through the crowd . Decent beginning .

" Not only am I doing what I love , but I'm being  surrounded by loving people . Naomi , Brad , my bestfriend Aaliyah , my homegirl Nia . Every single last one of you deserve your flowers for not only saving my ass time and time again , but making me have the motivation that have today . And never doubting my performance and abilities ." I said .

The whole crowd cheered loudly for my co-workers and friends . " I want to of course thank my family for all that they've done for me . If It wasn't for my on camera mom Whitney Houston ... "

Before I could finish the crowd erupted in cheers . A lot of people know how close me and Whitney are . She's like a second mother to me in more ways than one . Not only is she one of the most successful female singers on earth , but she has a talent of no other .

" I'd probably be starving on the street somewhere if It wasn't for her crazy self ." I said into the mic . The crowd laughed again .

" Im gonna finish this off by shouting out the one gorgeous and self assured woman that made me successful in the filming business today . The one that gave me this job . The one that believed in me when all I did was tear myself down ." I said finally .

" Ms. Angelina Jolie ." I said looking at her . The crowd erupted into a rapid cheer . She smiled at me and clapped . She gave me a quick wink . " Thank you for coming out here tonight everybody . Enjoy yourselves and get drunk ." I told them . The crowd busted into laughter as the music started to play again .

I came down off of the stage to be greeted by Aaliyah and Nia . They both gave me a giant hug . " Brandy , you did it . You fucking did it ." Said Nia just hugging onto me . " I told you that you could , and you can ." She said Smiling at me .

I brought both of them in for a group hug . " I love you guys so much ." I told them . " We love you too gorgeous ." Said Aaliyah . " And nothing can change that ." Added on Nia .

As I finished my coversationn with them , they started making their way home . I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Angelina . " Hey Angie ." I greeted her . " You didn't disappoint Brandy . I'm extremely pleased with you tonight ." She told me smiling .

" Maybe you even deserve to come home with me ." Said Angelina grabbing my hand . I was taken back at what she said , but just went along with it .

_____________________________

Thanks for reading !

Stay tuned for chapter 4 <3 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 372 24
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฎ, ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™...
32.7K 1K 24
19.7K 381 13
"๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ." ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜’๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
4K 178 8
'๐˜•๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ' Imagines about BubbaChuck... โ™ซ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ...