Hellsolvers | AGGGTM fanstory

By natalies-books

| AGGGTM by Holly Jackson | "Solving crimes certainly wasn't as easy as they made it seem in the movies." - J... More

CASE #1
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
CASE #2
one
three
four
five
six
CASE #3
one
two
three
four
five

two

332 2 8
By natalies-books

----------------------------

I can't breathe.

I fall into the dark sky screaming as someone watches me fall down.

everything goes red.

then black. 

I open my eyes and see someone, who I can't identify, grasps a knife and stabs me. 

Pain.

Pain fills me, making me scream loudly.

A muffled voice says something, but I can't recognize it.

Louder and louder the voice gets until I feel a shake of m body opening my eyes. 

"Pip, please wake up." A male voice says to me shaking me still.  

Ravi.

My vision comes back to me and I blink my eyes to see Ravi seeing above me, worried.

"Shit, you scared me." He sighed, falling onto the bed. "You were sweating and shaking and.., Jesus, I was scared."

I looked around the room and remembered I had stayed the night at  Ravi's house.

"Sorry- I was just.." I sighed and turned to look at Ravi, "You know, those nights again."

He shoots up and comes closer to me, cuddling with him for me to calm down. For some reason, I like cuddling with him, his scent, hair, or maybe face may be comforting.. maybe its everything?

"I can take you back home, I don't want you driving when having those dreams." He says calmly, making me understand I am lucky to have him. Seriously. 

"M'kay," I said softly, setting my head on his chest. I grabbed my phone that was beside us and looked at my notifications. I see many, many messages from my aunt and my mother. "I think I need to go now," I say looking at Ravi, opening his eyes.

"Right now?" He asked.

"Right now."

He pouted and then laughed at himself. He got up and allowed me to get off the bed, touching the cold wooden flooring with my bare feet. We walk together down the stairs and see Mrs. Singh, making coffee. She looks up and see's me and Ravi, with a smile spreading on her face.

"Hello Ravi," She said hugging him. Her eyes followed me as she slightly pushed him making him gasp dramatically, running to me. "Good morning Pippa." She sang, happily, kissing my head and making me feel loved. 

"I feel betrayed Mom," Ravi said leaning against the counter with a hand on his forehead. 

"Want any coffee kids?" She says turning to grab the coffee pot.

"Pippa needs to go home mom,"  Ravi said grabbing his keys from the glass plate of keys. "Pip, let's go?"

I nodded and waved to Mrs. Singh, closing the door of the loving family, with one missing. 

Sal.

--------------------------------------

"I will walk you, to say hello to your mom," Ravi said in a happy tone, with a grin on his face.

"Okay Ravi, Let's hope that-" I said opening the door to see my aunt and my mother with not-so-happy faces.

My mom grabbed my arm pushing me in, taking a glance at Ravi's furrowed eyebrows going together. "Where were you?"

"She told me and yelled at me that she was giving up on Nora's case." She screamed with fake tears. Clearly, they were fake as her face was calm, with no regrets or sorrow. "She told me, many horrible things Leanne .."
My mother turned to the door looking at a confused Ravi, "Why are you standing there?" She asked Ravi, spooking him. "Go!" 

Ravi Ran as fast he could as he never saw this side of mom, I never did. I'm taking a guess that my aunt is quite an actor to mom, but not to me. "Mom believes me, I wouldn't say that!" I yelled with tears forming in my eyes. Mom looked at me as if I was crazy as if I needed to be sent to a mental hospital. She didn't believe me at all. "Why don't you believe me, I'm your daughter."

Mother sighed and never left my aunt's side, showing signs of the answer. I gasp for air. 

I can't breathe. 

Anger fills me. 

Nothing else. 

"Why don't you believe me!" I scream. I'm on the urge of crying, but I try to hold it in. I only have a little time until the tears fall down. "I am stressed, with only a week to find her?" I throw a pillow from the couch and let the tears fall down with the fallen pillows. "You have no credit and I am risking my life for my cousin."

My Mom realizes what I say, and tries to say something but I stop her by running to my room. I slam the door and block it with my chair well my vision goes blurry from the tears. My head hurts really bad and I cry and cry. No one to comfort me at all. Not even my Mom.

-------------------------------------------------

Knocks repeat over and over again. It's like a clock, ticking over and over again. Expect voices calling my name, isn't a part of a clock's cycle. 

"Pip, please respond," Cara says behind the door with a tone of worriedness. 

"Pip, open the door, we are here." Conner and Maddy say together. I crouch down to see all their shoes together, with no one else, not even my mothers. Ravi's dirty converse, Maddy's mary janes, Cara's air force 1's, and conner's jordans were all together. I sigh in defeat and pull my chair as the door is flung open by them. 

"Pip, you are not alone," Conner said throwing his hands around me, following the others. "We will deal with this together, no matter what."

No matter what. 

-----------------------------------------------------

"Okay, so she was last seen here on the main street and just disappeared?" Maddy said throwing the highlighter on the ground. "This is harder than expected."

So far we got that Nora was heading to meet her friend, Maya, at a boba shop where Maya works at. We contacted Maya and found out that Nora never showed, and that she usually walks to the boba shop that is very close to her house. This leads to her being kidnapped when walking by the time 2:30 - 3:00

"Nora was seen by her friend, a friend passing by, saying she looks anxious," Ravi said writing every detail down, calling a local. "Was she on the phone or with anyone?"

Conner was calling another local who helped her before walking to hang out with Maya. "She bought pepper spray and.. what?" Conner said making a face. "Oh okay..." He writes down the words, 'Bought pepper spray and a lighter." He hangs up and faces me to ask a question. "She smokes?"

"Nope, very against it unless she's a rebel behind her mother's back," I say stretching my legs. "One week, almost up, and we haven't gotten that much."

Everyone nods in agreement and goes back to what we were doing. Cara starts playing taylor swift and she and corner start singing as he tries to find more people to call. Ravi laughs and smiles making us scared as we haven't done that in the past two hours. "Are you okay?" Cara says pausing taylor swift, "Look What You Made Me Do?"

"Yes! Yes, I am!!" He laughs more and kisses my head, jumping off the bed, and jumping some more. "I found someone who saw it happen and since your mom gave me Nora's phone, I got in and have access to everything!"

We all pause and then celebrate. 

I grab Nora's phone and see the messages, photos, and find my iPhone was offered on her phone making me celebrate. 

Maybe we can find her this week. 

We will find her. 

------------------------------------------

WORD COUNT: 1233 WORDS

NOTE: 

sorry for being so inactive, its just stress piled onto me and I'm breaking apart badly but I hope this is okay, and if errors please tell me. 

Thank you for being patient, and hope you enjoy this case. 

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867 195 40
Hey there folks, I'm Cody Phillips, welcome to New Orleans. N'awlins is known for many wonderful things, our coffee, music and the ability to throw a...
392 79 33
Artemis Polaris Carmela Vander she is the star player at the same time the team captain of Athena High she is one heck of a competitive person. And s...
144 1 9
"You're the enemy, so why am I so drawn to you..." "When will you grow up and realise fairytales don't exist, we don't get a happy ending Kyl...
142 0 33
Woooo, another story I probably won't finish! <3 "Loving you is as easy as murder." Wild and spontaneous 20 year old Averen Hart works at a Hot T...