แด€ษด แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ แดกษชแด›สœ แด…แด‡แด ษชสŸ แดกษชษดษข๊œฑ ยฝ [...

By strvlightts

IN EDITING!!! RE-UPLOADING!!!!!!!!! โ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข 50/50 ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ*เฉˆ ษชษดแด›ส€แด/แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€ *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ*เฉˆ ๊œฑแดษดษข๊œฑ/แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษช๊œฑแด› *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš
sแด›แดส€ส แดษดแด‡: แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€แดœใ€Ž1/5ใ€โœ“
sแด›แดส€ส แดษดแด‡: แดกสœแด‡แด‡สŸs แดœแด˜ ใ€Ž2/5ใ€โœ“
โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ*เฉˆ แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡แด…/ษดแด‡แดก แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š
sแด›แดส€ส แดษดแด‡: แด„สŸแด€ษชส€แด‡ใ€Ž4/5ใ€โœ“
sแด›แดส€ส แดษดแด‡: แดแดŠใ€Ž5/5ใ€โœ“
sแด›แดส€ส แด›แดกแด: า“ษชส€แด‡แด€ส€แดsใ€Ž1/5ใ€โœ“
sแด›แดส€ส แด›แดกแด: สŸ. แด…. ๊œฑ. แด‹. ๊œฑใ€Ž2/5ใ€โœ“

sแด›แดส€ส แดษดแด‡: ส€แด‡แด แดสŸแด แด‡ส€ ใ€Ž3/5ใ€โœ“

9.5K 191 13
By strvlightts

sᴇᴛ ɪɴ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ
╰┈➤ [ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 2,038

『Main POV』

The flight was very quiet as everyone had decided to get some sleep on before they go for the home stretch with the case. The only noise that circulated the rounded walls of the plane was the air conditioner blowing from the vents above. A singing white noise rang out as well from inside the planes mechanisms.

The landing was smooth a fast, waking them all up immediately once they hit the ground with all wheels. After thanking the pilot, grabbing their bags and heading out of the luxurious jet, they made their way to the prepared SUV's waiting for them. Two officers got into the cars with them as well, escorting them to the local police station.

The team had been in contact with the sheriff about this case for quite some time. They had even come down but had no luck, the only thing that could have helped them was time and it did. With Angel they had a bigger chance to bring down this monster roaming the streets.

Driving to the station wasn't as quiet for Angel. She has gotten into the car with Spencer, Gideon, and Elle along with an extra officer. Elle, Spencer and Angel had been squished together in the back while Gideon took the front passenger seat.

Gideon spent the entire time attempting to talk to Angel but she had started giving dry responses as she looked out the window into the busy street so he had stopped and moved on to Elle, who was happy enough to indulge in a conversation.

The road had shaken the car a little, pushing everyone in the back seat closer together. Elle clung onto the door to avoid slamming into Spencer but Angel hadn't expected the bump, which forced her to push into Spencer. She immediately backed up into her seat and cleared her throat.

Even after Angel moved a little, Spencer was still being crushed in the middle of the two girls but his mind was completely in the book he was reading. Angel read along as well, trying to see the words without placing or touching her head on his shoulder. Spencer's reading pace was extremely fast, but luckily for Angel so was her's.

"Have you read this before?" Spencer asked once he had caught on to her staring down to his lap where the dark red tinted book laid, slightly closed, he had used his finger as a temporary book mark as he looked over to Angel, waiting for a response.

"Hm?" she asked in a mumbled tone as she zoned out from the cover on his lap, "Oh, yes, I have," she nodded to him, "I used to read a lot." she added as well which seemed to immediately intrigue Spencer even more.

"Used to?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows a little, tilting his head subconsciously as well, "Why did you stop?" he asked after he received a little nod from her.

"Never had time," Angel explained, "Being an undercover agent doesn't give you too much time for...other things," she took a deep breath, "Even basic humane functions."

"And reading?" he asked with a shrug, pulling out a bookmark from his jean pocket and sliding it in between the old pages as the pulled up closer into the station parking lot.

"As I said," Angel smiled a little, grabbing her to-go coffee cup and pulling out her backpack from the car floor in between her legs, "Basic humane functions." she looked to him as a smirk spread onto his face as well.

Both cars pulled into the station parking lot that had been packed that afternoon with a variety of cars, mostly police cars that had been lined up in the front. The building was quite small, a brown and burgundy brick coloring exterior, and cream colored framing on the doors and windows. The roof was almost completely flat, the top of it has been covered with vines as well as the walls.

Inside, grey concrete covered the floors as they walked through the main lobby and into the dark grey cubicals that were strategically placed along the big open room. One room stood out, with completely glass walls, a big, round, steel table placed in the middle. Surrounded by many chairs that were facing a big white white board that stretched along the rooms length.

The team settled in, making some coffee trips into the small, dark grey, kitchenette that had reminded them of theirs back home. Morgan got most of them coffee, Angel had decided to follow as well to find a bathroom she can change in.

She had brought some clothes specifically for the case that she had used in previous jobs before. She carried a dollar tree bag into a bathroom that stood in the corner of the big room full of cubicals. Pulling out her garments and placing them onto the sink in the bigger stall she had realized she had forgotten her extra ankle gun holster on her bed back at home.

After a long sigh of disappointment at herself, she started to change into her chosen clothes. A pink and red bikini matching set under a pair of baggy overalls. She decided to style one sleeve of the overall to be swinging off. She had placed her bag into the bra top, and gun temporarily into the front pocket of the overalls hanging on her.

"Hey uh..." Angel patted Spencer's back once she had left the bathroom and found him in the kitchenette, getting some tea, "I have a...question," she added once he turned to her, looking down at her holding a bag of clothes in hand.

"A question?" he asked, raising an eyebrow to her as she nodded a little bit in return, swinging the bag in her hand, "What is it?" he took a big sip out of his mug that had the local PD's name printed on.

"Do you have an extra ankle holster?" Angel tilted her head a little with that question, added a little smile as well, "If not that's fine I'll find one somewh-" she mumbled on as she shrugged a little.

"I do but...I don't carry the standard," Spencer shrugged a little, sliding his hand into his pant pocket, "I carry a revolver." He started to take a sip but moved his cup away from his face as he watched Angel's reaction.

"I think I can use it," she smiled, pulling out her revolver out of the overall front pocket and spinning it in her hand, "I've been through a lot of different things but I've always made my way back to this guy." she handed Spencer the gun, letting him look at it.

"Briefing in five minutes." Hotch spontaneously demanded as he strutted past them, making his way through the offices and into the big window office, leaving Angel watching Spencer look at her gun.

Angel watched Hotch walk away, ignoring everyone in his way. Once he reached the conference room that they had set up he had started to talk to the rest of the team who were waiting. Spencer hasn't let go of the revolver.

It was similar to his but different which fascinated him. Angel tucked her hands into the big jean pockets, tilting her head and staring at him as he was completely zoned into his own thoughts. Occasionally he would raise an eyebrow or do an upside smile. After a couple of moments Angel felt it was time to return back to the team, carefully and slowly taking out the gun from his grip and stuffing it into a pocket temporarily.

'I'll give you the extra holster," Spencer nodded once she took it away, "Of course I will," he added, looking back down at her from his hands, "I'll grab it from my bag, you should head to the team as soon as you can," he started to walk away, "Don't want to keep Hotch waiting!" he added from the hallway as he walked to the cars where they had left their bags.

Angel shrugged to herself and made her way to the glass walled conference room. She sat down in the only available seat left, next to Derek. He had been hyper focused on the files in front of him, going over the case in his head. Angel peeked over to the file as well, reading up as much as she can before he flipped the page.

"You know you can grab a file as well," Morgan smirked a little, not looking away from the papers, "Here," he handed her his file once he shut it, "Don't worry, I finished reading." he added once Angel showed a little worry on her face.

"I'll give it back to you," she grabbed it quickly from him, taking no extra time to talk, "I promise," she added with a little smirk, she lifted up her legs onto the spinning chair as well, pulling them to her chest and wrapping her arms around.

"Do you need a jacket?" Derek asked after watching her struggle to cover herself in any way, "It's not super chilly but I do have one..." he offered her, pulling out a black jacket from behind him.

"Oh," Angel looked at it a little, "Yeah thank you," she took it happily and wrapped it around her back, still keeping her legs up, "I'll give it back as well." she joked.

"Like you gave me back that shirt?" Derek snickered under his breath slightly, looking at her as her face completely changed, "Exactly." he started to have a quiet laugh in his tone as well.

"So you do remember!" Angel gasped, running her fingers through her hair, "I thought you had forgotten," she paused to remind herself of the new years party that the FBI had hosted, how she came with her manager at the time and was forced to leave early due to outfit malfunctions, "Your never getting it back." she added.

"Oh really," Morgan gasped sarcastically, "And it was my favorite shirt too," he sighed dramatically, making Angel fall into a laughter, pushing herself back in her chair, "You just keep taking my things," he paused, "What are you going to steal next? My heart?" he suggested.

"Smooth, Derek, smooth," she nodded in approval as he giggled, "You always flirt with new people?" she asked, raising an eye brow with a smile following.

"No of course not," he immediately responded as he desperately tried to get himself to look serious, "I do it with the long lasting people as well," he caved and smiled, "If you stick around you'll see." he added.

"Mhm," she nodded along, "Well, yo answer your question, I could stop before I even started,' Angel shrugged, "But then what fun would that be?" she asked, tilting her head a little in his direction but immediately moved her head towards the door after she saw Spencer in the corner of her eye with something in his hand, "Thank you Spence." she thanked him once he had given her the holster.

"Ouh," Morgan teased at Spencer once he say down on the other side of him, "Spence," Morgan sarcastically sung, "That's a new one, isn't it, pretty boy." he laughed, taking his hand and rubbing Spencer hair, ruffling it up a bit.

"Pretty boy?" Angel asks mid laugh from the after math of Spencer's hair, "That's definitely an interesting one." she looked to the both of them while Morgan shook his head a little with a smirk still plastered onto his face.

"Well," Morgan turned to her completely, "Am I wrong?" he asks, moving over so she can spot Spencer, who was speed reading the file as she did before, fixing his hair as well with one hand.

"Hm," Angel mumbled as she watched him, "You're not wrong," she sighed quietly, "You are fortunately not wrong, Agent." she smiled at Morgan.

"Wait-" Spencer quickly said once what they had said processed in his mind, his head immediately turning to them, his eye brows furrowed. Which sent both Morgan and Angel into an immediate giggle but they had abruptly stopped once Hotch walked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 796 36
โ˜…๐‘บ๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ '๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’…'โ˜… โ€๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐™ต๐š˜๐šก ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘, ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š•๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜...
230K 5.6K 22
๐š ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐จ ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
75.3K 1.6K 33
"๐•€ ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•€'๐•ž ๐••๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜" "๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€'๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•“๐•– ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•๐• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•—๐•’๐•”๐•–" ...
826K 31.1K 134
๐—”๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—”๐—จ. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜...