A Billionaire's Mistake

By Believeeexoxo

Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his m... More

Standalones in the A Billionaire's Mistake series
1|The Mistake
2|Apologies
3|Muggles
4|The Serpent
5|Whiskey
6|The Revision
7|Eye Candy
8|Sweet-Talker
9|New Girl
10|Use Me
11|Wine
12|Safe
13|Third Party
14|Game
15|Nightmares
16|Good Morning
17|Gravity
18|Jett
19|Feelings
20|Rare
21|Buns
22|Praise
23|Promise
24|Hooked
25|Secret
26|Jealous
27|Flowers
28|Home
29|The Letter
30|Rough
31|The Flu
32|Water
33|Figuratively Speaking
34|Favorite Dish
35|Venice
36|Try
37|Only You
38|Scar
39|Damaged
40|Do You?
41|Tough Love
42|Patient
43|Ready
45|Payback
46|Vows
47|Hurricane
48|The Real You
49|Antidote
50|The Footage
51|Dirty Minutes
52|Guru
53|Balmain?
54|Snowman
55|Act
56|Paranoid
57|Favor
58|Trainer
59|Coincidence
60|Secrecy
61|Thrive
62|Fair
63|The Future
64|Control
65|Person of Interest
66|Our Girl
67|Boss Lady
68|Empire
69|Operation
70|Ring
71|Darkness
72|Never Again
73|Hidden Truth
74|Underestimated
75|Handle It
76|Easy Fix
77|Corden

44|Quick

17.5K 597 103
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Forty-Four: Quick

Lincoln

Sienna chose a bar that unfortunately was located on the Upper East Side. I understood why she chose it given that it's close to her condo and all, escape routes galore, but still, I feel uneasy as we step inside the dimly lit space.

Cigar smoke and jazz music flood the room as we're walked over to our private booth. I'm scanning everywhere to make sure no one's stare is lingering too long, but I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Just old white men in suits discussing the stock market and women my mother would have chosen as future prospects planning the next charity event. Bars on the Upper East Side are so lame compared to those by NYU where all the local college kids go.

"I'm going to get us a drink," I whisper into Sienna's ear. "Come with me."

She nods and grabs my hand so tightly that I'm losing circulation. I know leaving the condo was a huge step for her, and I'm so proud of the bravery she's gathered up tonight. I plan on making her night out extremely worthwhile. Especially now that I have the green light.

At the bar, I order a long island iced tea for myself and a cosmo for Sienna, which I know is her favorite. She squeezes my hand as we wait, and I take the opportunity to kiss the top of her head and run my free hand to the small of her back, unable to wipe the grin off my face when she shivers just from my touch.

"Lincoln?" A tap on my shoulder interrupts the moment between Sienna and me. There's a blonde peering up at me with sky blue eyes, and she looks familiar, but for whatever reason, I can't place her.

Fucking hell. Was she one of my one-night stands?

This is exactly why I don't go to bars on the Upper East Side.

"Kendall," she says to remind me. "Remember? Our date at Le District?"

Ah, the woman my mother attempted to set me up with before she knew about Sienna. The woman I walked out on before our lunch even began.

I send her a tight-lipped smile. "Right. Nice to see you."

"And you are?" Kendall does a once-over of Sienna in disapproval. Compared to Sienna's risque but sexy outfit choice, Kendall is wearing a baby blue polka dot dress that flares at the waist with a set of pearls draped around her neck. These two women couldn't be more polar opposites, and Kendall has no idea what she just got herself into.

"Sienna Stone," Sienna replies, and at the mention of her name, Kendall's eyes grow wide. Despite the jealousy hidden behind Sienna's eyes, she seems cool, calm and collected on the outside. It doesn't seem like it's bothering her one bit that she approached me, and that only seems to make Kendall angrier.

"I was speaking with your mother at the club about a few of my father's friends who have expressed interest in investing in Nash Enterprises," she says, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously. Sienna shifts uncomfortably. "She was going to get in touch with you about setting up a meeting next week with all of us."

"Was she? I haven't heard from her." The bartender passes us our drinks, so I'm double-fisted when I turn my attention back to Kendall again. "If you'll excuse us, my girlfriend and I are meeting our friends. It was a pleasure as always."

I step to the side to allow Sienna to walk in front of me, partly so I can make sure to keep my eyes on her at all times, and also so that I can watch that perfect ass of hers in that tight little mini skirt.

"I didn't peg her to be your type," Sienna scoffs over her shoulder. Now that we're away from Kendall, she's letting her guard down and expressing just how annoyed she is. She stops a few feet away from our booth, her arms crossed over her chest, which only makes my eyes drop down to her tits that are now pushed up for me. A jealous Sienna is...sexy. Very sexy.

"She's not my type. She was one of the women my mother tried to set me up with."

She arches her brow. "Oh?"

"Yeah, oh. And I left her sitting in a restaurant alone in the middle of Le District before appetizers even came out."

She pulls her lips together in a thin line as she realizes she was jumping to conclusions, finally letting out a sigh and getting a tiny smile on her face. "So, I'm still your girlfriend? That wasn't just a ploy to get us away from her?"

I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion. "I'm confused... Did we ever break-up?"

"Well, no, but I know these past three months we haven't been romantic with each other, so I just thought it was kind of an unspoken thing."

I pass her the cosmo, taking a long sip of my iced tea before I lean in close to her ear to whisper, "You've always been mine, Sienna. The only woman to ever be mine. I don't take that lightly, and you shouldn't either."

"And what else is mine?" She whispers back.

I let out a low chuckle that's on the borderline of a moan. "You'll find out tonight."

Satisfied with my answer, we meet everyone at the booth. Margo has her arm wrapped around Riley, and Archer and Carmen are cuddled up in the middle. It's not until I see a familiar bright blonde man bun that I shoot death glares at my two closest friends. "Who the fuck invited him?"

"Wow," Jett says with a laugh, folding his hands behind his head. He's wearing a t-shirt that emphasizes how much he's been going to the gym lately, little bits of chest hair poking out of the v-line of the fabric. "And to think I was excited to come out tonight and spend time with you all."

"Don't look at me." Margo throws her hands up in defense. "You know I despise him."

I look incredulously at Archer. "Are you kidding?"

"What? He's new to town. I wasn't going to exclude him like that. You know, about five years ago, we all used to be best friends. We can't keep hating each other forever."

I roll my eyes as I watch Jett checking out Carmen's tits the entire time, not even listening to what Archer is saying. Archer is the one wanting to give him forgiveness while being completely oblivious to the fact that the fucker is trying to steal his girlfriend.

"I told him he could start coming to the financial meetings. That's all."

"So? You're not my boss, Mr. Fancy Pants CEO. I wanted to invite him, so I did. Now sit down and chill the hell out. We're going to have fun tonight."

Jett slides over next to Archer so I can slide in beside him, Sienna following behind me. She's already drank half of her cosmo, chugging it down like she's been in the desert for a damn month.

"I think congratulations are in order." Carmen squeals and raises her glass to Sienna. "You've been working on this deal for months, and your hard work finally paid off. We're so proud of you."

I turn to look at Sienna, mouth gaping. "You landed the contract with Le Beaute? Are you kidding? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

She shrugs, her cheeks redder than I've ever seen them. "It just didn't come up. We were talking about...other things."

Right. The part about finally getting the okay to touch her and kiss her and fuck her again. I'm so turned on by how successful this woman is. It's so inspiring and motivating and fuck, I don't know, I'm just so damn proud of her. She works so hard, and she deserves to be rewarded for it all. She deserves nothing but the fucking best.

Everyone raises their glasses in unison to cheers, including Jett, which surprises me. I use my free hand to give her knee a squeeze under the table and am granted with her inching closer, knees parting open ever-so-slightly. Is she serious? Does she...

Fucking hell.

Riley is discussing some new upgrades they're making to the flower shop when I brush my fingers against Sienna's inner thigh now. On the outside, I'm sipping my drink and nodding and seeming completely captured at the details of a new fridge when internally my body is on fire for this woman right beside me. I'm in flames from how worked up I am. How long it's been. How my fingers are dying to be inside of her again.

I rake them up further, and Sienna fidgets in response, gulping down the rest of her cosmo. Does she realize just how attractive she is? How any guy in this room would drop anything to please her? I don't think she's aware of how much power she has. Not in the slightest.

My fingers reach silk panties, and my god I'm going to die and go to heaven. My cock is standing on attention already as I graze my fingers over the wet spot that's already formed against the fabric. She's ready. More than ready.

"Anyways, I think with the renovations we'll pick up some more business that we're really needing right now. Carmen and I want to eventually invest in some property." Riley grins when Margo tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, brushing her thumb against her cheek before she leans back into the booth again. "What's your most profitable piece of real estate?" She asks Sienna, who's currently in a daze from the magic of my fingers.

I could take it easy and stop what I'm doing, but what would the fun in that be? She's the one that started this. Rather than pull my fingers back, I push her little satin panties to the side and open up her folds with two fingers, using my middle one to tease her clit.

"Um..." Sienna closes her eyes for a second, clears her throat, then focuses back on the table. "Probably Aspen."

"You have a property in Aspen?" I ask as if I didn't just stick my middle finger inside of her to gather her wetness. As if I'm not rubbing that wetness on her clit now to make it more pleasurable. To the rest of the table, they wouldn't notice anything different about Sienna, but I see the pulse drumming rapidly in her throat, I see all of the tiny goosebumps appearing on her skin.

"Yes," she replies, but it's more of a choked whisper than anything.

"And how many properties do you have?"

I'm pumping in and out of her now, my cock about to burst the goddamn zipper of my jeans. I want to slip underneath this table and bury my face in her cunt. I want my face to be covered with her pleasure all while telling her what a good girl she is and how much I love making her come.

She pulls away from my fingers, doing her best to control her breathing. Her cheeks are red, pupils dilated, and for a second, I'm about to bend her over this fucking table, but she rises to her feet and steps out of the booth. "I'm going to use the bathroom. Lincoln, can you come with me just to make sure... You know..." She waves around at all of the people to get across to our friends that she's trying to be protected, but only I know the real reason. I know the real truth as to why she's wanting to go to the bathroom.

"Sure. Of course. We'll be back in a few minutes."

I follow her as we weave in and out of tables, my eyes focused solely on that fucking ass of hers as her hips sway seductively on purpose. When we're out of sight of the group and alone in the hallway, I pick her up over my shoulder, earning a shriek of laughter from her in response.

"Lincoln! Are you insane?"

I push the door open to the family restroom and twist the lock shut, sliding her down so that her legs are wrapped around my waist. She's panting heavily, and the smile from her laughter only seconds ago fades as she drops her gaze to my lips, her fingers running through my hair.

She wanted the old Lincoln back, and now she's got him. He's here right in front of her at full-force, and I want to show her that he isn't disappearing. Her trauma isn't going to get the better of us. I'll still give her those mind-blowing orgasms she needs. I won't let Travis get to me, too.

I set her down on her feet and roughly turn her around to face the sink. "Hands on either side," I instruct.

She smiles up at me, thankful, I think, but does as she's told. She grips onto the sides of the sink, and I'm pleased to see her legs are already shaking. We don't have much time since we have to get back out there, but I know this won't be long for either of us, anyway. We haven't fucked in so long. I'll be shocked if I last more than two minutes with her.

"Do you know how good your cunt felt around my fingers?" I kiss the exposed skin of her neck, and Sienna lets out a moan. "Hm? How badly I wanted to put my tongue right into it and lick you up?"

"Lincoln," she groans, jutting her ass out to brush up against my cock. I suck in a sharp breath from the feeling, raking her skirt up to sit around her thighs. I'm greeted with a neon pink satin thong, her bare ass exposed and brushing up against my cock over and over and over again.

"You miss being fucked by me, don't you?"

"Oh, yes," she pleads.

With one hand, I undo the buckle of my belt, and it's the only sound we can hear other than the distant laughter and chatter from the crowd in the bar. I unzip my jeans and wriggle them down around my knees, reaching into my briefs to spring my cock free. "This is going to be quick, understand?" She nods, but I instantly shake my head and stare at us in the mirror hanging on the wall in front of the sink. "Speak."

"Y-yes," she stammers. "God, yes, Lincoln."

I reach between her legs and insert two fingers, biting on my bottom lip from the slickness I find. "And when we're done, we're going to go back out there and act like I didn't just rail you in this fucking bathroom. And when we leave tonight and go back to my condo, I want you to be prepared to be very, very, sore tomorrow. You'll be orgasming all night, Sienna. You'll be exhausted."

"Yes," she says. "Please."

I grip my cock and wipe away the pre-cum that's formed at the tip, gliding the head to her entrance. She is so warm and so fucking wet that I almost come right onto the floor. I need to make her come though. I can't finish until she comes.

Teasing my cock with her wetness is going to just make me finish faster, so instead, I slide into her, giving into exactly what it is she and I have both been craving for so long. Her pussy feels so good that I rest my forehead on her shoulder to try and get a grip of myself. I need to last longer. I need to last for her.

"Oh god, it feels so good. It feels so fucking good," she whimpers. "I-I'm not scared. Linc, I don't know why I was ever scared. Fuck. Please."

"Sienna," I grind out through my teeth. "Fuck, baby. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna fucking come and I really don't want to."

"O-okay, I'll be quick." She backs up against me, and I watch her begin to move her hips, riding me as she grips onto the sink with white knuckles. I'm watching her face in the mirror directly in front of us, loving the way her eyes roll to the back of her head, her mouth dropped open from the feel of riding my cock. My dirty, dirty, girl.

I grip onto her hip with one hand, and with the other, I smack her ass, which only seems to turn her on more. She enters a new phase of horniness, the kind of phase where she's so desperate to come that she becomes angry. Possessive. Fucking lethal. Her eyes are burning into mine in the mirror now, a little bit of drool escaping her mouth. I match her motions so that her ass recoils against my cock, and she nods eagerly, begging me for more. "Yes. Right fucking there. Fuck me. Fuck me just like that. Fuck. I know you can go harder, Lincoln. Harder."

Jesus Christ.

I slam my hips into hers, fully aware that those using the other restrooms outside can hear what we're doing. It won't be the first time someone's fucked in a bathroom, and it certainly won't be the last. I'm balls deep in Sienna's tight, wet cunt, and nothing in this world can compare to this feeling.

Grasping her leg, I push it up so that one of her knees is resting on the edge of the sink, exposing her more to me and making it deeper for her. She cries out in bliss, and the sound nearly makes me spill, but I gain control of myself and wrap her hair around my hand, tugging her back against my chest so that my lips are right beside her ear. "What a good fucking girl. Look at you taking my cock."

There's still drool escaping her mouth from all the pleasure as we lock eyes in the mirror, so I gather it with my finger, only to have it sucked into Sienna's mouth. She sucks hard on the pad of my thumb, and the feeling of her tongue swirling around my finger like this is so fucking erotic. She's whimpering and moaning and taking every hard thrust of my hips with pleasure.

"Oh, Linc, I'm gonna—" She's cut off by a chortled scream of release, her legs shaking and cunt clenching deliciously around my cock. I'm met with a wave of wetness that pushes me over the edge of no return, and I release my load fully inside of her. I come so much that I can feel it seep back out onto my cock, Sienna's body growing limp in my arms.

I place a kiss on her shoulder, then her neck, then her ear and whisper, "That wasn't even half of it, baby. You have no idea what you're in for tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 155K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
509K 18K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...