His Domain(Sukuna X Reader)

Por Sakunasgirl

She's a college student currently studying to become the most powerful jujutsu sorcerer in the world. She's a... Mais

INTRODUCTION
Muse
Cursed
News
Attack
Dancing with the Devil
Re-written
Aligned stars
Suspicions I
Suspicions II
Confirmation
Questioning
3 days.
On the Run
Half of him
Yours Truly
Miss me
Headaches and Packages.
Shooting Star
Before The Storm
During the storm Pt.I
After the Storm-EPILOGUE

During the storm Part II.

2.5K 73 165
Por Sakunasgirl

-

-

The reigning of your Kingdom was your most prized possession. You took pride in being the King of Cursed Spirits, the King of the world truth be told. It should have never came to an end to begin with. The gods would agree with that, even the good ones. You had been sealed for millennia but something happened while you were in there, some sort of weird feeling and what you didn't know was that feeling was the force you felt when she was born.

You felt energy coursing through your soul the same energy you felt when the last sorcerer you fought sealed you. In that moment you knew you had to get rid of whatever energy that was.

You laid eyes on her, you met her, and your will to kill her was easily dissolved with time by the will to love her. She was the Persephone to your Hades, The Eve to your Adam, though she wasn't created for you.

You were created for her and even when she was on her knees offering up her soul for you to save her from being villainized you chose your Kingdom.

Suddenly your Kingdom isn't your most prized possession anymore, she is. Her eyes, her voice, her smile and her soul should be yours, even in the afterlife you want her to be yours.

What is a Kingdom with a King who can only ever think of the woman who should have been his queen?

In a perfect life she would have been a cursed spirit and would have ruled by your side as you worshiped her and brought her the heart of whatever mortal she wanted.

In a perfect world you would have came clean and she could have changed you for the better.. and though you had no reason to reign hell upon the world before, you do now.

Her.

If you can't have her because of your own wrong doings, the world will pay for it. The world will pay for the fact that on this night you will have to kill the love of your life, The apple of your eye. Your Eve.

The universe will pay for this.

No.

The Galaxies will.

-

-

"..You have fucked me over time and time again Sukuna, all because you're a coward" You say holding your stomach.

"A coward?" He scoffs. "Kings, aren't cowards"

"Then I guess you aren't a king, what King fears a mortal?" You ask paying attention to every single one of his movements.

"I fear nothing and no-one" He says also paying attention to any movements that you might make.

"You fear me.. You fear that Just like my ancestors I'll seal you and this time for good" You tell him before taking a step to the side and putting one of your hands behind your back.

The wind in the woods is crisp and cold, it makes goosebumps crawl up your skin and it doesn't help that all you're wearing is a body suit and some fishnets. The leaves on the trees rustle loudly creating a rain like sound when the wind crashes against them.

You can't see much from the dirt being blown around, but you can definitely see Sukuna and his glowing red eyes. His shirt is completely ripped into shreds and all he has on are his shoes and slacks, he stands there with his hands in his pockets waiting for you to send your first move towards him.

"Let's get this over with, I have kingdom to run" His tone is careless and non-chalant.

Is he actually going to kill me? You think to yourself nervously.

I can take him, he isn't at his full form yet. You tell yourself.

"And I have a spirit to seal" You say before quickly pulling a backup gun out of the side of your boot and shooting at him. Sukuna catches the bullet and snaps it in half like nothing, with a smug look on his face.

"Cute" He says opening his hand and dropping the pieces of the bullets. He lifts a finger and rocks begin lifting, following the movement of his finger. He flicks his finger and huge boulders come flying your way and you shoot them all making them explode before they make it to you while also dodging the rest of them.

A few of the tall trees shake slightly from the impact of the boulder crashing into them and the ground shakes. You stumble a bit and try to regain your footing but before you can Sukuna is already behind you, he grabs your wrist and twists it making you drop the gun.

He pulls you close into his chest before stepping on your gun and shattering it. "You said you fell in love with me? ..Liar." He growls before throwing you against a tree.

"Agh!" You groan from the sharp pain of your ribs and the back of your head colliding with the tree trunk.

He walks over to you as you struggle to get up and grips your hair and pulls your head back, he looks at your face, twisted in pain and agony as he drags you over to another tree trunk by your hair. He sits you up against the tree  and watches you as you're  trying to catch your breath with blood trickling down your nose and lips.

"You look so pretty when you're bleeding baby" He says gripping your jaw and running the tip of his tongue across the bottom of your bloody lip. He rises his fist to punch clean through your skull but you use your cursed energy and punch him in the chest so hard that he flies back.

Even though he lands on his feet, it gives you a few seconds to stumble onto yours. You lift your forearm and wipe the blood off of your face before he appears behind you, you swing at him and miss when he dodges quickly.

Sukuna swings at you but you mimic his exact move and he misses you by an inch, you grab his arm and fling him towards you and elbow him in the jaw, but it doesn't faze him and he punches you in the stomach sending you flying and landing on your ribs.

You cough up blood and turn onto your back slowly while groaning from the sharp pang in your side, it feels like someone hit you with a steel bat that was wrapped in barbed wire and nails. Sukuna stands over you in disappointment and almost disgust.

"You could have been a queen" he sighs looking down at your bloody nose and mouth mixed with sweat.

"I rather die" You groan out in pain.

"You've made your choice" He says.

Sukuna wraps his hand around your throat and lifts you up, he puts you up against the tree and releases your throat to let you breathe for a few seconds before he shoves his hand through your chest and rips your heart out the same way you did to him.

I'm so stupid.. How could I ever think that I could take on Ryomen Sukuna all by myself? I knew that I probably wouldn't survive but I didn't think that it would be this quick, and my friends?

What about my friends? Where are they? Did he do something to them? You think to yourself while your vision is becoming hazy.

"I didn't lie to you" You breathe out as the blood pouring out of your nose slows down. "I fell in love with you. And you hurt me.." You say holding your rib cage.

"I thought it was all real, you made me believe it was real" You whine with tears beginning to pool in your eyes.

"Liar." He says clenching his jaw.

"I hated everyone when I went to prison.. So much that I was hoping you'd come and save me and we could burn the world together..but that was before I started hating you for ruining me" You say losing balance and becoming disoriented.

These are your last moments and you decide to let go of all of those bottled up emotions that you have been holding on to since the day of the carnival. "I knew I was in love with you the day before the carnival w-when we argued" Your voice is shaky as you struggle to speak.

"..but once I realized that you used me just to make me vul-nerable to kill me it broke me..so" You cough harshly on the verge of passing out "Do it, you win.. this is what you wanted right?" You groan.

At first it was what he wanted, at the very beginning but all of that started to falter the second night he was inside of you.

The weird feelings he had began feeling for you had been him falling for you this entire time, and it solidified the day that you both argued because when you walked out of his apartment, he felt like he lost a part of him and he almost lost his mind.

You were right he was a coward and he was scared, but no longer about being sealed. He was scared of losing you and he almost did say fuck it and break you out of prison.

The most evil cursed spirit in the world, the heartless King had fallen in love with you, and he hates himself for it.

It's too late now though, he has to follow through with his plan. He has you where he's wanted you for years, and now he can't back down. He will absolutely hate himself for the rest of eternity for killing the love of his life, and the galaxies will pay for it for the rest of existence, because how dare this be the path  that the universe makes you both cross.

"I used you for my mission, and now I'll get it done" He lies, his heart breaking at the fact that he lied about loving you and has to do this.

He plants one hand on one of your shoulders to hold you up and lifts his other fist to punch a hole through your heart, and the next thing you know you're sliding down the tree until your ass hits the dirt, you open your eyes slightly and Sukuna is crashing into some of the trees across from you.

You look around but your eyes are beginning to shut until you hear a familiar voice. "Y/n! Hey open your eyes" Maki says shaking you slightly. "We're here okay! We're here" She says shaking you some more.

Maki pulls out your backpack and takes your guns out giving them to you, she takes out an injection that Inumaki gave her before he stayed behind in the van with Nobara just incase they needed to call for back up.

She sticks the injection in your neck and fills your veins of the adrenaline shot to wake you up as well as your energy that you've tried to keep dormant for the sake of your safety and those around you.

Your new found energy tends to give you very dark thoughts, evil ones even and so Inumaki developed a shot to keep them dormant unless you absolutely needed it. Being that you are a half cursed spirit things in your head tend to get extremely violent and you want to be nothing like Sukuna, but right now it is absolutely necessary.

Your eyes shoot open, your pupils dilating and turning purple, your wounds begin to heal and after a few seconds your body no longer hurts, aside from the dried blood on your face you don't feel anything other than darkness coursing through your veins.

"You guys made it" You say to Maki giving her a hug.

"We had issues pinging your location but we're here" She says holding up an elongated sword.

Gojo rushes over to you and Maki, with Nanami and Todo also joining you. "Are you okay?" They ask.

"Where's sukuna?" You ask looking around and ignoring their questions.

"Right here" He says teleporting back to the middle of the circular dirt path in the middle of all of the trees. "You brought friends" He says. "Well so did I" He chuckles.

Suddenly 6 cursed spirits emerge from the trees, One of them is almost 7 feet tall with rippled skin and two braids running down his exposed back. the rest of them don't seem like they're very threatening at least not to you.

"Have fun" Sukuna smirks before he sets his gaze onto you, his eyebrows furrow slightly when he sees you standing up straight.

How are you perfectly fine suddenly? Is this some sort of reverse cursed technique that you've learned? Regardless he doesn't care, he's focused on taking Gojo out before you because he's the bigger threat in his mind.

"We'll handle his under qualified spirit friends.. you and Gojo handle him" Maki says before flipping her spear and running off with Nanami and Todo to fight the other spirits.

"Guess we're fighting side by side again" Gojo says smirking down at you, making Sukuna fume.

"Like old times" You say not taking your eyes off the King of Curses who almost killed you a minute ago.

Sukuna charges at Gojo and you slide out of the way, letting him clash into him, but Gojo is quick and grabs Sukuna's forearm tossing him into the sky.

You look over to your backpack and remember that you have the prison realm box inside of it, all you need to do is open it when Sukuna is vulnerable and trap him in there, for the rest of his sorry ass life.

Sukuna twists with his legs spread and lands on his two feet right behind Gojo, Gojo leans back into him and tilts his head to Sukuna's ear. "The love of my life is watching, so I'm going to show off" He whispers.

Sukuna's rage boils over and he quickly turns and shoves Gojo, but Gojo is too quick and he grabs his forearm again and pulls him into him before lifting his knee outward in front of him and slamming it into Sukuna's abdomen making him bend forward in pain.

Gojo brings his fist up and slams it into Sukuna's Jaw, making his head shoot back, but Satoru quickly grips onto his hair and pulls it close to him "Not only is she the woman I love, but she's the woman who fucked me so good last night that I almost didn't wake up today" He chuckles before slamming his fist into Sukuna repeatedly until he kicks him so hard that his body crashes into a boulder.

You run over to your backpack to get the box but Immediately get blocked by the seven foot spirit that has appeared directly in front of you. "Here we fucking go" You mumble under your breath.

"You're a pretty little thing aren't you" it says.

"You're fucking horrendous" You say to it.

"You're not getting past me" He says. Suddenly the spirit begins screaming in agony and your confused eyes scan it until you notice Nanami in mid air, using his tie to choke the Spirit.

Nanami wraps the tie around his fist and pulls it back before using his other hand to slice it's throat with his butcher knife.

The spirits towering body hits the ground making the floor shake before it begins to disintegrate into purple particles, Nanami lands on his feet and brushes his hair back with his hand with heavy puffs of his breaths making his chest rise.

"Well that was quick, Thanks" You say before running past him and grabbing the backpack and opening it to see the box there, you take it in your hands and run back to where Sukuna and Gojo are swinging at each other and either missing or blocking the hits.

"I'm going to rip you apart for touching her" Sukuna says through clenched teeth before punching Gojo so hard that he actually stumbles back. Quickly Sukuna closes his eyes and your eyes widen at what he's about to do, you look around to see that only Gojo and you are the closest to him and before he says anything you rip your necklace off and throw it to over at Maki who just finished slicing a cursed spirit.

She looks over at you in confusion until she sees Sukuna's stance with his eyes closed and his index and middle fingers touching each other, it all happens in a flash of a second and the last thing you see is her worried expression with her trying to run towards you with her hand outstretched to you.

"Domain expansion, Malevolent Shrine" He spits out before you and Gojo are engulfed in darkness.

The Domain is somber and slightly misty with a Singular throne in the middle of it, the inside of the throne is adorned with teeth almost like it would swallow you whole, with a red trim around the edges of it and hints of gold.

The floor is a chrome blue that reflects the throne and mirrors it  making it look like it's upside down. The clouds that float in the sky of his domain are a dark red, a bloody dark red, almost as if you'd be able to hear the screams of every single one of his victims from every raindrop if it ever rained in there.

"You're in my domain, you're in my world now" He says appearing on the throne, wearing a robe.

"..and now that you're here.." He continues "You'll witness something that nobody ever has.." He says taking a small velvet pouch out of the pocket of his robe.

"See while you were in prison, I spent my time searching for all 20 of my fingers to go back to my old self" He says untying the top of the bag. "I could only find 19 of them, but that's better than nothing..right?" He smirks right before he rips open the bag and places it over his mouth.

Sukuna opens his mouth and swallows all 19 fingers right in front of you. You and Gojo are both frozen in your spots, you both knew that Sukuna was searching for his fingers but neither of you knew that he had possessed all 19 of them, and the one he didn't find was injected into you, yet regardless of that he is at 90% of his full form.

He begins to glow red with a black aura surrounding him and his entire body is swallowed by the glow and the dark smoke, you and Gojo take a step back with wide eyes to watch how his body transforms from looking like a regular human to having four arms and a mouth on his lower abdomen, The face that once had two eyes now has four and they all watch you attentively.

"So this is the real you?" You say to him as the glow around his body dulls. "This is the monster that used me" You say.

He doesn't say anything to you, instead he just stares at you, slightly surprised that you don't seem the slightest scared nor intimidated of his new form, but hearing those words from you tear him apart.

Was it shocking? Yes. But were you afraid ? Nowhere near.

"Y/n listen to me" Gojo says turning to you. "You need to get out of here.. find a way out now!" He warns you.

"I'm not going anywhere, if anyone should be leaving it's you. This is between me and him" You say refusing.

"You need to get out now!" Gojo raises his voice at your stubbornness.

"I'm not fucking going anywhere" You yell, and within seconds Sukuna is flying towards both of you with a maniacal grin and laugh emerging from his face. His fists are outstretched in front of him and he moves with the speed of light but Gojo is quick to grab you and pull you both out of the way.

You both land on the floor rolling over each other, and you accidentally drop the box in a dark corner. Sukuna doesn't even wait a millisecond before he's flying towards you both again with his long claws out ready to slit both of your throats.

You stumble to move out of the way and Gojo lifts a singular finger making Sukuna collide with the small infinite space between him and Gojo. You pull your guns out and shoot Sukuna in the back but nothing happens.

"Okay, fuck" You mutter.

There aren't any stars in here for you to feed off of and even though you are in the woods you're still inside of his domain apart from the actual outside world.

Gojo and Sukuna are fighting like there's no tomorrow, swinging at each other and missing the hits or blocking them, and as you panic on what to do and closely observe, Gojo seems to be slowing down, and he's at a disadvantage considering that Sukuna has 4 arms now.

You run up behind Sukuna and kick him in the back while also using the butt of your gun to repeatedly hit him over the back of the head with it but he doesn't budge, now he's throwing jabs at both you and Gojo simultaneously and in his mind it's like fighting two toddlers compared to him.

He swings at the side of your face and you use your forearm to block it, but he uses on of his extra arms to cut through your arm with his sharp claws and shove you across the room. You crash into a pillar and immediately get up.

Sukuna manages to send Gojo flying into another pillar, his body crashes into the concrete and hits the floor and pieces of the pillar begin falling onto him, covering his complete body.

Sukuna turns his attention to you and begins walking over to you calmly with his head tilted to the side and a smirk.

"I've noticed you heal faster than usual" He says eyeing you from top to bottom. "And your eyes..is that purple?" He asks sarcastically interested.

You remain silent while Gojo quietly stands up to sneak up behind him.

"How come you didn't do that earlier ?" He asks taking a step closer to you.

"Earlier when? when you almost killed me?" You ask him pressed up against the pillar.

"That was a mistake" He smirks. "Maybe we can leave it in the past? Put it behind us" He chuckles in a low tone, finally standing directly in front of you he places one hand above your head and uses another two to hold your waist, the fourth one is caressing your cheek eerily.

"You cut my arm" you mumble.

Gojo slowly gets closer.

"Sorry beautiful, It's just you were getting in my way of killing your friend over there" He smiles.

"So tell me something.." He continues "Do I scare you like this? My true and final form?" He whispers against your lips hoping that you'd give him the answer that he expects.

"No" You tell him sternly and truthfully.

"Why's that?" He asks.

"You may be a monster to others but to me you're who I fell in love with, I saw a side of you that nobody else did, even if it was all an act" You admit to him making his brows furrow in confusion and his gaze slightly soften.

Gojo is finally close enough to teleport and catch him off guard.

He doesn't understand why you aren't scared of him, even with how he almost killed you a while ago, how can you not be terrified of someone like him? The memory of your first date together replays in his head clear as day.

How beautiful you looked with that dress on, how your smile was brighter than the constellations when he handed you that black rose, the way your eyes widened in fascination while watching a movie about a serial killer. All of it.

"I'm not scared of you" You repeat to him interrupting his thoughts. He looks down at your eyes to try and scan you for lies but he's unsuccessful, he doesn't find any at all, and for a second he believes that you may actually have fallen for him.

Everything happens in a flash and you close your eyes shut when you feel small droplets of a warm thick liquid splatter around in your face. You open your eyes and your ears begin to ring, you feel light headed at the sight in front of you.

No.

He must be playing mind games. It's not real.

The ringing in your ear becomes deafening and you feel yourself about to vomit from the shock. It's not true, it isn't real is it? It can't be.

"She would always be our downfall" Sukuna groans, but it's all muffled to you right now, aside from the ringing all you can hear is your heart beat and the pumps of every pulse site in your body.

Your heart feels like it's slowing down from the lack of air in your body, and your brain doesn't seem to be working, are you even breathing right now?

No.

You're frozen, immobile, you aren't even sure that your soul is still inside of your body.

This isn't what was supposed to happen, this wasn't the plan, this wasn't how it was supposed to end. Not like this.

You fall to your knees slowly to be at eye level with him, he looks at you with a worried expression in his teary eyes, you cup his face in your hands as silence falls upon the room. It's not real.

You look down at his stomach and see Sukunas bloody hand through it, confirming that it's all real. He rips his hand out and Gojo falls into your lap almost lifeless. You shake your head and stare down at him while silent tears stream down your eyes.

A scream is caught in your throat but it can't seem to leave, you can't seem to speak, think, or even feel. Not now and maybe not ever. "No" You whisper out. You use your hands to lay him comfortably on your lap while holding his head up.

"No. No-No" You repeat over and over, your mind is stuck and there aren't any other words being produced in your head right now.

Gojo opens his mouth to speak but Immediately blood begins to pour out of it "Shh" You tell him not knowing what to do.

"I'm s-sorry" He struggles to talk "I couldn't prot--" He chokes and spits out blood "Protect you again" He says.

"Shh please..we can fix this okay-Just do that reverse cursed thing you told me about a long time ago" You cry.

Sukuna watches as you lose all common sense and just hold Gojo close to you as life slips away. He decides to let you grieve, while he sits on his throne. You're in the middle of his Domain with tears streaming down your eyes and voice cracking.

"Y/n please don't let me die" Gojo says.

"You're not going to die Satoru" You cry.

"Not before I say-" Gojo says gripping onto your arm "I love you" He says to you.

"Shh-- Someone help!" You look around frantically for no-one in particular "Maki please! Nanami help! somebody help me" You scream so loud that your voice cracks in agony.

"It's ok-kay" Gojo says. "I love you--I should have told you a long time ago-- cause I- In another life we would have gotten married on a beach" He smiles with bloody lips and tears. "Just us two" he says.

"I forgive you" You blurt out. "I don't care what you say I forgive you" You cry, your tears falling onto his face. "I was in love with you too, please--just please stay awake I'll look for help just please" You start to hyperventilate.

You are terrified right now. You've never been this scared in your entire life and now you feel like you're losing your mind from the agonizing fear.

"I love you and I'm okay to go knowing tha-" His words get cut off by his coughing up more blood "You loved me back..I'm okay to go knowing that you're the last thing I'm seeing" He smiles slightly.

"No, you're not going anywhere-" You tell him.

"Help him!" You yell at Sukuna in agony. "Please, you can have me, you can kill me just don't let him die" You find yourself begging Sukuna yet again, but he doesn't say anything.

Gojo should have stayed away from you, and out of his way.

"Every smile, Every laugh, E-very cry" Gojo says. " I'll never forget it" He says as every single memory he's had with you from the moment he met you up until now replay in his weak mind.

"Beautiful" He says before his smile fades, and his eyes close. His hand that gripped your bicep releases it's grip on you

"Gojo?" You say. No answer.

"Satoru?" G-Gojo!" You yell again, this time shaking him slightly but his body is lifeless and cold.

"Come back, please Come back, You can't do this ! You can't leave me again, you can't fucking abandon me again Gojo Please!" You shake him harder but get no answer.

"Please, You can't leave me, you're my bestfriend" Your almost whisper like voice cracks while you bury your head in his chest and everything around you is nonexistent at the time.

You sob into his chest uncontrollably, wishing that he would just wake up and tell you that he's kidding and that this was all one big joke, but it wasn't..it wasn't a joke it was a fucking nightmare.

Things could have been different right? If Gojo and You had told eachother your mutual feelings from the begininng? If you just avoided Sukuna that night? Or if Sukuna had killed you on day one, Gojo would still be alive right? You try to convince yourself of every possibility and outcome that isn't this one.

Your sobs drown the silence of Sukuna's Domain, and you can't feel a single part of your body, not your hands, not your face and not your heart. You're not sure you even have one anymore.

You've lost it all. Your life, your best friend and your future. You wanted to take it all back and maybe move on from it all but once again the world had denied you access to any happiness.

Your tears and sobs fall silent and you lift your head up slowly to look at Sukuna. He watches you with a serious look on his face, he hated to see you suffer but it had to be done.

"You want to know why you could never find your 20th finger?" You ask in a monotone and emotionless tone of voice.

He looks at you in confusion, he's not understanding why you're bringing that up now. He stands up and crosses his arms without taking his eyes off of your tear stained eyes and bloody arms.

"That's because when I was in prison, they gave it to me" You say. "Like a lab rat I was forced to consume it"

"You're lying" He says taking a step forward, but the violent thoughts that your dark mind tends to have become the fuel that makes your eyes glow purple. You stand up slowly and gently, placing Gojos head on the floor.

You walk over to Sukuna with rage in your eyes as you think of every way that you could possibly torture him. Your eyes glow even brighter and a bright purple aura surrounds your body completely.

The same black line work on his body appear on yours and you're now wearing a black and gold criss crossed halter top and a black matching long skirt that drags along the floor. Black claws adorn your nails and a bright crown made of tiny specs of stars and blood drops form on your head.

"Does it look like I'm lying Sukuna" You say to him furiously.

His eyes are wandering about all over you in utter shock. You're a version of him that he never even imagined before, and he's terrified, terrified of what you could do with his powers and yours combined. No wonder you could heal so fast, because he was playing a part in it.

"You're a part of me" He whispers in awe.

"No. You are a part of ME." You say to him in disgust.

He's scared but he's so fucking mesmerized, you look like a queen scratch that you look like a goddess, like the only person that he'd ever bow down to and obey, like you own him.

"I was forced to consume your DNA, and I hated that part of myself every single day since then, and now that I have it I'm going to use it against you"  You say to him.

"You won't kill me" He says. "You're in love with me.. and what woman kills the man she loves?" He taunts you like he didn't almost rip your heart out earlier.

You don't give his useless comment a second more of your miserable life, instead you use a ball of purple energy and send it shooting his way, it hits him in the stomach and he flies across the room. He gets up and teleports right in front of you but you're too fast and grab him by the throat.

His begging eyes look at you with nothing less than a petrified essence in them, You can't be stronger than him, you're not allowed to be. You toss him over to the floor and with a lift  of a finger you make the pieces of the pillars that broke down earlier float and crash into him.

You walk over to his throne and sit on it, you cross your legs and look down at him while he stumbles to stand with a few cuts on his face and a bloody lip. He's the definition of pathetic right now.

"If you think I won't kill you, you are sadly correct but.." You say to him. "You have taken everything from me and I'll be taking the one thing you've always wanted" You continue with a rage filled grin.

You lift your hand and form a small ball filled with stars and purple energy at the same time, you wiggle your fingers slowly and it's almost like magic when suddenly you close your eyes and Sukuna's dark and somber domain becomes something completely different.

There are now gleaming and burning stars everywhere, shinning as bright as the sun. The ceiling is just a cycle of mini suns and galaxies circling all around the area , and the floors are golden flowing waves of water, that are as calm as the first day of spring.

The throne that was once scary and his, is now a cushioned gold chair that of which it's foundation is made of stars, mostly gold and blue ones that glisten against each other.

"This is my Domain now" You say to him.

This is the first time that you have successfully expanded your Domain without passing out or blacking out. It's the first time that you've been able to see it and it's the most beautiful thing that you have ever seen.

You outstretch your hand and rise it slowly, you watch as you control the stars in your domain and make a beautiful cushioned bed for Gojo's lifeless body. If only he could see you now, he'd be so proud.

Yet as amazing as the accomplishment feels, the dark and violent thoughts in your head are still there, and you know that you can't be out in the outside world like this because you'd become just like Sukuna, and you don't want to.

"I won't let you kill me" Sukuna says  charging at you but crashing into your palm and falling to his knees. His pathetic attempt and failure to be able to even lay a finger on you pisses him off even more and he tries again but it doesn't work.

"I'm not going to kill you, you deserve to suffer for everything you've done.. for all of the pain you've caused for your entire life" You say to him.

You raise your hands and take a deep breath before doing what you're about to do. This was the your plan the entire time and you knew it had to be done, you may not have warned your friends about it but you knew they'd understand once Masamichi explained it to them.

All you ever wanted in life was to be someone, someone who helped people and someone important, you wanted to become the someone that you wish you had by your side when you were a child but once again you had been an unlucky girl.

An unlucky girl who the universe was in constant war with, and though you may have won one or two battles, you lost the war. 

You couldn't continue being in the outside world knowing that you were now a hybrid who at any moment could turn on your friends from the evil that had been growing inside of you with each passing day.

You had a decision to make, and so you made it.

The prison realm box is now in your hands, Sukuna tries to reach for it or send something flying your way but he can't. He's at a disadvantage in your domain and honestly he doesn't even know how you were able to expand yours while being in his all he knows is that you have all f the power right now.

"You're making a fucking mistake!" He yells. "Do not open that box y/n"

"Or what?" You say cocking an eyebrow.

"Or we'll both get sucked in there and be trapped forever"

"Good" You say, about to open the box again before he interrupts you.

"No! Stop--I'll do anything" He says reluctantly.

"Anything?" You say getting up from your throne and walking down the few steps, you stand in front of him and put a hand on his shoulder, you push him down to his knees which at first he refuses but you're too strong.

You lean down and close the distance between you and him.  "Anything?" You whisper against his lips making him look up at you.

Sukuna, Ryomen. The King of Curses, was on his knees begging you not to open the prison realm and  seal him in there. Him pleading and begging you boosted your ego, and to him it was the ultimate act of love on his behalf, as he'd rather die than beg anyone for anything.

"Please. Do not do this, we can rule everything together-please" He says through clenched teeth. You grip his jaw and lick his bottom lip, before biting down on it harshly, and making him groan from the slight pain.

"That's too bad" You say with a smirk on your face.

You open the box, and everything  around you begins  to shake uncontrollably. You drop the box in between the both of you and stand there as you watch Sukuna struggle to move while being sucked in by the prison realm covered in eyes.

He reaches out to you but you just stand there emotionless and numb watching him scream while he gets sucked into the prison realm where he belongs. You feel yourself begin to slip away and you take one more look over at Gojo's lifeless body that is being protected and comfortably accompanied by your stars.

A single glistening tear falls from your eye as your body is almost completely halfway into the box. All you can do right now is think of every amazing moment that you've had in your life with all of your friends and your family who really just consisted of Bobby.

You hope that they can forgive you for this, and you hope that they are well off with the things that you left them, you also hope that in another life things would have been better, different but who knows if another life will ever exist.

You take one last deep breath before you fall into darkness.. and utter silence..

-

-

AN: Hello Friends, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I may or may not have sobbed while writing it!

This is the official last chapter, next chapter will be the Epilogue with an update of everyone else as well as the sneak peek of my new book that'll be out in about two or three weeks.

I appreciate you guys so much, much more than you guys could ever imagine, I wouldn't be as confident with my writing as I am today without the amazing support you guys have given me. Who knows maybe I'll do a social media reveal at 100K!!

Anyways, please remember to share, comment (because I love reading em) and to vote! The epilogue will be up very soon!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

50.9K 1.7K 16
You're Yuji Itadori's girlfriend when he injests Sukuna's finger and becomes cursed. Sometimes, when you're alone with him, it's like he becomes poss...
393K 11.5K 33
𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 : ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗𝗦 ‧₊˚ ➤ Where a curse gets awakened after 1,000 years of stasis, getting told her opti...
77.8K 2K 16
𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊 𝚡 𝙵𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 warnings: -smut -strong language -noncon / mentions of r*pe -mature themes -angst -violence Sukana is the...
31.6K 1.5K 21
[COMPLETED] r. sukuna x l. shen ➷wherein Sukuna meets a human who tests the limits of his patience