𝔸 ℙ𝕆𝕋𝕋𝔼ℝ?! || 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩...

By SxmpforARxddle

"𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾?? ❞ . .- If I kil... More

𝐀/𝐧
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐀 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?!
Chapter 3: Apologize
Chapter 4: The Burrow
Chapter 5: Christmas
Chapter 6: Just A Few More Days
Chapter 7: The Dursleys
4TH YEAR
Chapter 9: Mattheo ?
Chapter 10: Bella
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Discussion
Chapter 13: The Mistake
Chapter 14: The Date
YULE BALL
YULE BALL P.2
Chapter 17: Azkaban
Chapter 17: Suspended
Chapter 19: Mattheo?
Chapter 20: Theodore
Chapter 21: Replace
Chapter 22: Guilty
Chapter 23: Cedric
Chapter 24: Home
Chapter 25: He was too young
Chapter 26: 4 Privet Drive
Chapter 27: "I Deserve This."
Chapter 28:"I Deserve This"pt.2
Chapter 30: The Other Girl
Chapter 31: Frost Dance
Chapter 32: My Everything
Chapter 33: Liar.
Chapter 33: Baking
Chapter 34: Oblivious to the fact
Chapter 35: Misunderstanding
Chapter 36: Delacours
Chapter 37: Lorenzo
Chapter 38: Blame the Fucking Killer
Chapter 39: Pansy's Letter
Chapter 40: "I wish I killed you years ago."
Chapter 41: Stupid fucking Riddle
Chapter 42: "How long would it take for me to reach the ground if I jumped?"
Chapter 43: Bloody Massacre
Chapter 44: Entertainment
Chapter 45: The Return
Chapter 46: Don't fall in love.
Chapter 48: Buying a man flowers isn't a crime
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50: pickup lines suck
Chapter 51: Valentine's Dance
note
Chapter 52: I don't love you yet.
Chapter 53: Peer Pressure
Chapter 54: Truth or Dare
Chapter 55:'all because i gave you a show'
A/N
another a/n
Chapter 56: 'just friends' once more..
Chapter 57: lies and cries
Chapter 58: Dreams I'll never get to acomplish
A MESSAGE

Chapter 47:Detention

395 7 3
By SxmpforARxddle

A/n: I don't remember writing any of this but... Eh, oh well. Not how I wanted this story to go but I don't want to write a whole new chapter...

Oh... Also apparently I came up with a new character, Cass Nott... Idek, but apparently its supposed to be Elliana... Cass is her middle name that she goes by..

Oh also, Pansy and Bella do kind of flirt in this chapter, but they DO NOT have a crush on each other... Its just fun to flirt with your friends..

?             ?                ?                ?               ?            ?

I walk into Proffesor Snape's class and sit down in the far back of the class.

 "Your early." Proffessor snape says. 

"Yeah by one second." I mumble, he glares. 

" Anyways, one of you will clean the floors, the other will clean the tables. You figure out who's doing what." He says placing the cleaning supplies on a table, then walking out the door.

 I look across the room. I thought I was the only one here. But there, standing across the room was Annalise Belle. 

She glares at me rudely from across the room. I just shake my head at her childness. 

I stand up and sit on the table at the front of the classroom so I didn't have to look at her as she was right across from me before.

 "Did You kill Mattheo?" She asks me suddenly!

"Kill him? I wish." I scoff though of course i don't hate him, but we still have to act as if we were enemies anyways. 

"Hm, i don't believe it. Your lying arent you, you filthy Potter." She scowls. 

"Why would you think I killed him?" I ask idely though I didn't really care why. 

"Eh I don't know." She says biting into a red Apple,"you just seem like the type of person to kill their exe boyfriend."

 "I was going to..." I say to her."but that's none of your business." 

"Well why didn't you-" she says before she's interrupted by an opening of the door.

 A brunette haired girl with mid length hair to her shoulder and I'm pretty sure i saw blue the brunette.

 She stays silent as she sits in a chair while me and Annalise watch he with confusion. 

She looks up at us and flashes a small smile to me. And thats when I realised who it was Elliana, other known as Cass. 

"Who are you?" Anna asks. 

"I'm Cass Nott." She says to her shyly.

 "Nott?" Anna asks,"So your Theodore's sister."

 "Yeah." She says simply, looking back down.

 "Oh. What house are you in and Did you just move here?" She asks again. 

"Slytherin and No, I've been here since 4th year." She says to her. 

"Really?!" Anna asks,"Do you know who mattheo riddle is?"

Why is she bringing Mattheo into this conversation. 

"I might of heard of him..." 

"Oh well...I don't know... Maybe its just me but you two would make a perfect couple."

 "What-" she asks in confusion. 

"He's a Riddle, he has curly brunette hair with chocolate brown eyes, he's the hottest boy in slytherin..." 

"Oh uhm, I have a boyfriend" she says realising what she meant.

"Who?" Anna asks her..

 "Uh" she says,"Draco Malfoy...I'm not sure if you heard of him..." 

"We know Draco." I say to her smiling.

 "Really?" She laughs,"that's honestly not surprising. He's the popular Slytherin everyone knows and loves."

"Yeah, he's great until your Exe boyfriend tries to kill him..." I laugh as she surprised me by lauguing along.

 "Oh, Draco told me about that! " she laughs,"Wait, Who's your exe boyfriend?"

 "Mattheo Riddle." I say as Anna rolls her eyes at me and Cass's "middle school" conversation. 

"Wait. Do you still like him?!" She asks me excitedly. "Well i mean... He's fucking hot but no." I laugh as the blood rushed to my cheeks. 

"Really?!" She asks,"Why not??" 

"He's a Riddle. I'm a Potter." I say,"its forbidden." 

"So?" She said all love crazy,"Love is love! You two are basically part of an enemies to lovers story! Wait! Its like Romeo and Juliet. Its a bit exciting isn't it?" 

"Yeah except Romeo's father is trying to kill you." I say,"plus he's an asshole around everyone and only nice when we're alone... Sometimes." 

"Okay but, be honest will me." She says,"would you date him if he wasn't a killer?"

 "Yeah of course." I say shrugging my shoulder when suddenly Anna's eyes widen. 

She heads dor the door when Cass asks where she's going. 

"I Don't know." She says,"maybe to go talk to Mattheo."

 "Anna!" I say knowing what she was going to go tell him. 

Shit. 

Before you ask, no this isn't a crush... Not a huge one at least. 

I rush out the door behind her as i realise I left Cass. But soon realised she was going the other direction. 

I loose sight of Anna pretty quickly but i alreadu know she's going to the Slytherin Common room.

 I rush in and see that neither Anna nor Mattheo were in there. So I rush upstairs to Mattheo's room. 

The door is already open with Mattheo sitting on the edge of the bed while Anna stands in the middle of the room. 

"Is that true princess?" He asks me with a wide smirk. 

"Is what true?" I play dumb. 

"You obviously know what she told me if you came here.." He says.

 "Seriously Anna? You told him i made out with argus Filch?" I joke as Mattheo chuckles luckily knowing it was just a joke.

"Anna told me You 1. Said that I was quote on quote "fucking hot"..." He says as i laugh at my own words,"2.you called me asshole right after saying that. And 3. You said you'd date me if my father wasn't trying to kill you." 

"What? When did i say that?" I lie because I knew Mattheo knew she was telling the truth so why not have fun with it? ,"You were the one saying you wanted to fuck professor Flitwick."

 "What?" Mattheo laughs.

 "Her words not mine." I say and even Anna was laughing and smiling at me like we were friends.

 "Anyways, yeah i did say that but your an asshole and your father is trying to kill me so... No i will not date you."

 "I didn't ask if you would." He says still smirking.

 "Great." I say about to walk out before stopping to whisper something to Annalise over my shoulder,"Oh and Annalise? Will you stop being such a bitch?"

 And walked out the room and into my own dorm. I lay down in bed and rest my eyes which ends up turning into me falling asleep.

Mattheo's Pov-

"Anyways, wanna go to the astronomy tower with me?" She asks.

 "Anna-" i say confused,"the sun is still up..." 

"So?" She asks,"we can... Sun gaze!" 

"That sounds painful." I say simply, looking up at her with smile.

 "Okay, fine." She says,"how about we go later tonight?"

 "Why?" I ask her confused why she was being so persistent. 

"I dont know... I just miss hanging out with you, just the two of us..." She says,"And, you owe it to me too, you've been gone for at most a month." 

"Fine." I sigh,"but I'm not bringing you flowers or anything lile that." 

"Great." She says turning on her heel as the bell for dinner rings. 

We both go down to the Great Hall and sit in our usual seats along with Pansy and Blaise. 

"Where is Bella?" Pansy asks me. 

"How would I know?" I ask, they always ask me about Bella, but Pansy's closer to her than I am now.

 "She's not upset at you is she?" Blaise asks,"you two do fight a lot lately..."

 "No." I shrug my shoulders.

"Are You sure? Sometimes guys can't tell when girls are mad which can be really irritating if you ask me." Pansy says rolling her eyes,"I'm going to go check on her." 

She stands up and heads out the great Hall, glaring at me as she passes. I don't think I did anything...

 I was nice to her so if she's mad, maybe I should just stop being nice. 

Pansy's Pov-

I walk into the Slytherin common room and into her dorm without knocking.

 "What did he do now?" I ask sitting at edge of her bed only to realise she was sleeping.

 "What?" She asks opening her eyes,"What are you talking about?" 

Bella's Pov-

"Mattheo...." She says, i laugh tiredly,"why are you laughing?" I didn't even know, I was just too tired to comprehend what she was talking about. 

"No." I answer.

 "What? So your not mad at Mattheo..." Pansy says.

 "Oh Yeah, no to that too." I say. 

"What did you mean the first time then?" She asks.

 "Maybe..." I say just to piss her off,"anyways, why? is he mad at me? Did he say something I should be mad at him about?" 

"No, we were just wondering why you weren't down in the Great Hall for dinner." 

"Oh... I'm just not hungry I guess." I say. 

"Well Dumbledore is scheduled to make an announcement soon, you should probably be there."

 I take a dramatic deep breath and sit up. 

I already had my school robes and shoes on since I didn't change at all when i fell asleep... And I'm actually suprised I slept in them to be honest. 

We head down to the great hall and sit with our regular group of friends. 

"Attention students!" Dumbledore says as me and Pansy sit down, making sure we don't cause a scene and interrupt him,"I have exciting news. This, Friday, February 14th, we will be having a school Valentine's day dance. All students are required to attend, as this is a social event that is, I strongly encorage you all to socialize. With that being said; No staying in common rooms. They will be checked by the head of your house. Thank you for your time."

 And with that, chattering errupted from left to right, kids hugging their partner tightly, already knowing who they were going with. 

Why is it always that whenever I'm single, they have these couple events?

 "Who are you going to ask Mattheo?" Blaise asks.

 "I don't know... Probably just a friend or something." He shrugs his shoulders. 

"Wow." Blaise shakes his head jokingly,"i really thought we had something... Your right Bella, he is an asshole."

I  laugh at his joke and Mattheo begins speaking again.

"Well you know..." Mattheo says sarcastically,"You know that we can't let anyone know about our relationship. Besides, I couldn't take you away from Pansy."

 "You can have him." Pansy says looking at Blaise with disgust,"he's a jerk."

 "Why? What happened?" I ask her with a concerned tone in my voice. 

"I just told you. He's a jerk." She shrugs her shoulders.

 "So... Nothing happened.. you just finally realised that...?" I ask.

 "I'll tell you later." She says to me, glaring at Blaise,"Anyways, who do you want to ask you to the dance?" 

"Hm, well... Lorenzo." I say with a wide grin. 

"He doesn't even go to Hogwarts..." Pansy says. 

"Yeah but... Lorenzo though..." I say.

 "Didn't he say he was 19..." She says to me, confused. 

"Yeah your right... But I'm almost 18 so... Plus that Gryffindor girl Hermione, dated an 18 year old when she was only 14 so considering I'm 17... Its not really that bad." 

"Well he can't come to Hogwarts though, he already graduated." She says to me.

 "I know." I sigh. 

Okay, i know I said i had a crush on Mattheo, but i didn't want to develop a crush. But here we are, and even though he actually goes to Hogwarts, i would never date him. 

Lorenzo... Well, thats anotger story. He's just... he's perfect... Only problem, he doesn't go to Hogwarts.

 Like that ever stopped me

... Y'know, I was never fond of long distance relationships, but for him I'd change my mind. ... I sound crazy don't I? I barely just saw him after 2 years of not talking and I already have a huge crush- 

Crush? Lorenzo? And Mattheo?

 Shit i fell for 2 guys. Way to fuck this one up Bella, can't even choose a guy to like. Oh well, its not like my Mattheo crush matters anyways, I'd never date him.

 "What about Potter?" She asks.

 "I'm not going with my brother!" I say defensively,"Sorry Pans but... No incest here." 

"No! I didn't mean your brother." She laughs,"I meant yourself. Valentine's day is about loving someone. Someone you will love forever. It's about cherishing the people you love most. So who says you need a date? I say, you take yourself because you are the most lovely person in the world and you deserve to love yourself just like i love you-" 

"Oh my- Pansy, are you flirting with me?" I ask sarcastically tucking my hair behind my ear. 

"Well i mean" she says jokingly doing the same gesture," of course. So... Will you be my date to the dance?" 

"Pansy!" I say sarcastically," I thought you'd never ask!" 

"I'm going to buy you the biggest bouquet of roses" she says excitedly. 

"And I'll buy you the prettiest bouquet of Lilys in the shop!" I say knowing her favorite flowers were Lilys. 

"Great! It's a date!" Pansy says happily skipping out the great Hall as I laugh as she does so. I look back at Anna and Mattheo who were speaking about something i couldn't quite make out. 

"I know right!" Anna laughs,"she's a bitch. No wonder you left her."

 "Yeah I couldn't stand being around her, she never shuts up about me, it's like she's obsessed."

 "Obsessed?" I scoff at him, guessing he was talking about me. 

"Oh. Hi Isabella..."

 "Hey. Who are you talking about." I say knowingly. 

"Nobody important." He says with a michevious grin. 

"Yeah I'm not stupid." I roll my eyes,"And just for the record, I'm not obsessed with you, I do not talk about you 24/7, I left you as I'm the one who left you to go to France, and lastly, shut the fuck up Anna, nobody gives a fuck what you do or say, your just annoying everyone and just gossip about people because you can't seem to get a life." 

"Woah, don't bring Anna into this." He says sternly.

 "Oh sorry, didn't know you two were a couple now." I roll my eyes,"Anyways, stop talking about me, its not cute to have a kitchen knife sticking out both of your hearts."

 "We aren't-" he says before I can't here him and I'm heading out of the great hall.

 That bitch. 

I finally thought she could just ignore me and I could ignore her and we could get on with out lives... But apparently not. Oh well, she wants to talk shit behind my back? I'll talk shit about her too and her new boyfriend. 

"Where are You going?" A voice from behind asks but i have no interest in answering. 

"Oh fuck off, Mattheo!" I say climbing up the Astromamy Tower as I hear his footsteps following close behind me. I walk over to the edge and stand there, watching the trees dancing in the wind, only visible due to the stars shining in the sky.He stands next to me and just as I'm about to scold him, he speaks. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 11.5K 67
Lina Madden, a witch who grew up alone with love being an oblivious feeling. The war has ended and Mattheo Riddle wants nothing more then the power t...
11.8K 150 30
"𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?" Mattheo said. "𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 ......?" I said. "𝐎𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥...
2.4M 57.7K 199
Cursed to live over and over again, falling in love with Slytherins over the decades. It was practically destiny for Kirra Potter and Mattheo Riddle...
3.9K 5 22
BOOK 1!!! Amaya Malfoy(you) hated Mattheo riddle first. But will you fall for him? Will he do same? Read and find out! This is the story about two Lo...