Night's Love

Por LifeAsBog

Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky sai... Más

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Erm another A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter! Truth or Dare

Chapter 22

1K 47 8
Por LifeAsBog

Arriving at the furniture store, you file out of the car. You and Seokjin are confident interior designers while Jungkook and Jimin only tagged along for lunch after the shopping.

After spending several minutes in each section, you finally reach the curtains.

Debating, you and Jin have to decide on the color and style of the curtains. For now, you both have decided on blue blackout curtains for the large windows.

Two guys walk behind the four of you, muttering things under their breath. You quickly peak at Jin, but ultimately, you all ignore them.

Continuing your search for more curtains, you shift to look at the thinner options for bedrooms and bathrooms. You pick a few with colors that would match the house perfectly. Of course, Jin agrees with you.

You move to the table and chair section, looking for the perfect addition to your dining room. Finally, you won't have to eat on the floor.

Jungkook swipes his hands over all of the tables, feeling the different textures. You and Jin, however, look at the size and color of each option.

Noticing an unpleasant sensation crawl over your skin, you guide your eyes behind you. Two men, the same as before, trudge around your group, keeping a close eye on all of you. They mumble between each other, but their eyes stay glued to you.

A wave of dread and nervousness surrounds your form, not going unnoticed by your soulmates. It's almost as though they can feel every ounce of what you're feeling.

Your gut barks at you, telling you to run far away from these guys, but all you do is look to Jin again. He just shrugs his shoulders, displeasure weighing on them. You try to remove your nervousness as you decide on the table you want, switching your attention.

Having picked a table, you get the matching chairs, of course, and move on to the couches and loveseats.

The short hairs on the back of your neck stand up as you notice the looming figures creep around you once more. This time, they are closer and are lingering around you for a longer period of time. Your heart twangs with an unusual feeling of anger, though you don't feel the emotion coming from yourself. Chalking it up to your nerves, you continue to act like nothing is wrong.

Frustration now too much to handle, Jimin gives them a nasty look, much to your dismay. You wanted as little attention on you all as possible, and Jimin just gave the strangers a reason to begin any kind of commotion.

Quickly, you pull Jimin to your side by his wrist, not wanting him to cause a scene. Your heart beats faster and your nerves are unbearable. Jimin looks closely at your face and his face contors with worry.

Sweat dampens your skin and you feel a scratching in your head, almost like a wall was being broken. You physicaly shake your head, trying to rid yourself of the feeling.

You can't quite tell why these men make you so nervous, but you've never been this scared of strangers before.

Deciding to finish your shopping trip early, you drag your soulmates towards the register. You gave the cashier all of the furniture tags and they call workers to assist the transportation.

Jin's car is nowhere near big enough for all of the furniture, so you had to pay extra for a delivery truck. This makes the process take longer which only prolongs your anxiety. As the transaction finishes, you speed walk your way out of the store, your soulmates trailing behind you.

Feeling the fresh air of the outside world is, unfortunately, not enough to rip away your heavy nerves. Subconsciously, your eyes scan the parking lot in front of you. Nothing. A glimmer of hope flutters in your chest as you see Jin's car.

Slowly, you turn your head behind you and your eyes fall upon the now familiar, unwelcome men. They are dressed in long, brown coats, fitting for the cool weather. Their features are dark and sharp, but youthful nonetheless.

As expected, their intense gazes burn back into your own, and the man on the left almost smiles at you. The evil twitch in his mouth makes your heart skip a beat.

Your eyebrows scrunch together at the strange prescence and turn to your soulmates. Jin acknowledges your gaze and hastens his pace, now dragging you three with him.

As you are just about to reach the car, a disturbing screech rings in your ears, and two vans quickly stop in front of you. Your heart begins to race, adrenaline fueling your movement as you turn around to run.

"Run!" Your rough voice shouts, mustering all of your fear. Of course, they follow your lead, but you don't make it very far before the men swiftly exit the large vehicles.

Your ears pick up a strangled yelp and a thud that can only be from a forceful contact. Turning quickly, your heart falls to your feet as you see your beloved Jimin being violently dragged by a man nearly twice his size. A hiss leaves the man's mouth as Jimin struggles in his hold. A glint flashes in Jimin's eyes.

Suddenly frozen in place, your mouth parts slightly as you debate whether to help him or keep running. His head snaps up as his sharp eyes meet your own. A look flashes in them, but you can't understand it before it disappears.

A weak, painful smile crosses his features as he waves his hand, signaling for you to keep going.

With a heavy heart, you turn and let your feet guide you away from danger as quickly as possible. It's what he would have wanted.

Much to your dismay, you hesitantly turn your head back around to face him. The sight is unbearable.

Jungkook yells at the men with an inhuman tone, stopping your feet where you are. The men's eyes snap up at the sudden outburst, but they quickly refocus themselves. He begins sprinting and chases after the men, fear and violence crossing through his vision. A strain of curses leave your mouth as you run after him. If he's going down, you won't let him go down alone.

Jungkook attacks one of the men fist first and you jump on the other, sending your feet onto the man's torso. Unfortunately, you have no experience in fighting, so you have to let your instincts guide you.

Violently swinging your limbs about, you hear another loud, fearful shout. Swiftly turning your head, you see Jin being pulled into the truck, his arms and legs flailing uselessly. The man in front of you takes your weak moment as the best time to strike you.

A harsh blow finds its way to the back of your head, sending you to the ground in an instant.

Another man comes from behind you, dragging you away from Jungkook who is still fighting for his smaller soulmate. He gets closer to Jimin as he throws the man onto the ground in front of him. He wastes no time as he kicks him in the head.

An angry scream escapes your lips as you struggle in the hold of the man. You thrash your arms and legs despite the violent throb in your head. If you weren't in a state of panic, tears would be streaming down your face.

There is no anger like the kind that comes from helplessness.

Accompanying the throb in your head, voices alert you. Though, these voices are not from the outside world, but from inside your head. The man roughly yanks you, pulling you from your short trance. Quickly, you begin wriggling in his hold again.

He doesn't seem to be affected by your sporadic movements as he smoothly guides you to the van. Trying to hit him in any way, you continue to swing your limbs about.

"Let's go of me, bitch!" You yell at the top of your lungs, a guttural, unfamiliar noise escaping your throat. The man only releases a muffled laugh, as if he finds your struggle amusing. Satisfaction rolls off of him in waves, irking you to the bone. Your skin itches in anger and frustration like it never has before. You could almost feel the heat pouring from your skin.

Your heart beats faster as he rapidly approaches the truck with you in his hold. Slowly weakening, you look back to see Jimin finally being dragged into the other truck while Jungkook fends off against two men. He is strong, but these men are much more prepared.

You only hope that he can escape.

In just a second, all of the hope you had for him gets squandered as you see a man hit him in the head with a wooden bat. Your eyes snap shut just before you can see his unmoving body hit the concrete. A loud sob escapes your lips as you get thrown into the back of the truck.

All of the light fades away as the windowless car door shuts behind you.

"Let's me out of here you pathetic little man! I'll kill you myself!" You yell, your breathing heavy and ragged. Had you heard your voice from an outside perspective, you would have stopped in fear. The noises that escape your mouth are animalistic and violent.

You feel a hand on your arm that makes you shout in fear.

"Hey! It's me!" Jin says. You freeze upon hearing his voice and immediately breakdown as his hand rubs your shoulder. He seems to hold in his own heart ache as he tries to comfort you.

"What happened? Why?" You ask quietly as you sob with a broken heart. He shakes his head in the darkness, unable to be seen by you.

"I don't know..." He states quietly.

Slowly, your eyes begin to close, a wave of sleepiness seeping into your body. You assume it's from your prior effort, but that doesn't make any sense to you. Adrenaline stills passes through you in waves, yet sleep seems to be winning.

Voices ring in your head, concern dancing in their mysterious tone. Though, due to your state, you cannot think about them, let alone address them.

"Jin?" You whisper to him, unable to keep your head up any longer. You hear no response and within a moment, your eyes finally shut and the throbbing in your mind stops.

------

Your head roars in pain as your eyes peel open. A bright light blinds you, forcing your eyes shut again.

Realizing your position, your body jolts in fear. Your hands and legs feel suspended by something strong, leaving you unable to move.

Slowly, your eyes open again, this time, more accustomed to the light. Turning your head, your eyes scan the eerily white room. Very little furniture, no decor, nothing. Well, except for a small number seven that is neatly carved into the cabinet next to your head, unable to be seen by anyone that isn't in your position.

Peeling your eyes away, you look down to examine yourself.

Your eyes widen even further upon seeing your state. Your feet and wrists are bound to a hospital bed, dark purple bruises covering your arms. 'Probably from the struggling.'

Swallowing, you now notice how thirsty you feel, your lips dry.

Fear expands in your body, not knowing what could possibly come next. Worsening your case, heavy footsteps can be heard outside of your room, answering your unfortunate thoughts. Your heartbeat hastens its pace.

Surprisingly, a soft knock raps on your door before lightly being pushed open. A thin man with glasses peaks into your room before he enters with a light smile. He is young and handsome which confuses you to no end.

"Hi there! I'm Minghao, and I will be your...doctor in a way." He says, placing a clipboard onto the counter near you. He takes a seat and crosses his legs, placing his hands in his lap as you stare at him with an open mouth.

"How are you calm right now?" You ask him genuinely. He chuckles lightly at your tone.

"Well, I've been doing this for a few years now, so I guess that's how." He answers honestly. You stare at him, your mouth agape for a moment, as you try to decipher his words.

"You've been checking on kidnapped people for years? And you're just okay with it?" You ask incredulously.

"The salary is wild. You would do it too." He says, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.

"I don't think I would, actually. I think I would be helping people get out of here." You say with some attitude. He leans unbelievably close to you, eyes boring into your own. You want to pull away, but his gaze leaves you unmoving.

"I never said that I don't do that." He whispers, backing away quickly. Shock is evident on your features, but he ignores it.

He picks up the clipboard he just placed down and acts like he has not just said a terribly conflicting statement. He begins filling in your simple information which includes your name, age, eye color, height, and weight. His quick scribbling almost calms your nerves, but the tranquility is over as soon as is has begun.

------

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8M 53.2K 108
Song Kitana is a famous model, music producer, and former girl group member. Her fans call her Luna because of her unique soulmate mark: the 7 phases...
1.6M 70.7K 118
When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan to find them during their world tour. ...
4.1M 158K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...
548K 16.4K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...