His Kind Of Boss

By annwritesss1

Meet Oliver Evans he is 27 years old and just landed a job as secretary to big shot CEO. He hasn't met his ne... More

Mature Warning
Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

1.5K 45 5
By annwritesss1

Kind of Boss
Chapter 9

Week later

Tristan

"He's still mad at me. Isn't he?" Tristan asked.

"No why would you think that?" Darren asked. Oliver was in kitchen making every one breakfast before him and Tristan had to go to work. Let's just say Tristan is not getting what he wants.

Hardly any kisses. No cuddles. Definitely no sex. He still has even gotten his birthday gift.

How is he suppose to survive?

"Here you go Darren." Oliver said putting a fresh breakfast down for him. Then he gave him Tristan his breakfast. It was definitely not the same.

Oliver made himself and Darren and great breakfast. They had eggs, French toast, sausage, and hash browns.

Oliver gave Tristan toast and that's it. Oh and coffee!

Darren busted out laughing.

"Umm baby." He asked looked to Oliver.

"Yes." He said picking up the knife even though he was bout to cut his toast. He looked to Darren and Darren shook his head.

"Nothing. Thank you." Oliver smiled.

"That's what I thought you said."

The boy was vicious.

It didn't stop there. They all went out for dinner. Of course Darren went because well he has no probably in third wheeling.

"Yeah, can I get a steak and-"

"I don't think that's good for you. Maybe you should go with a salad and water with lemon." Oliver said so sweetly to the waiter. Tristan looked to Oliver.

"Baby-"

"Yes." He said sharply staring at Tristan. Tristan shook his head. His baby was mad at him and he was not going make it worse.

He doesn't know where he was. Well he knew he was at a hotel, but he didn't know why he was at this hotel.

He's pretty sure Oliver was going murder him next. Something was going to happen because the boy sweetly place a card on his desk to meet him there. He was little scared.

He called Darren.

"Listen if something happens to me you can have my car." Darren screamed.

"Let's hope!" He said before hanging up.

He walked into the room all he saw was candle lights and petals on floor that lead him upstairs.

There's no way his baby who's mad at him did this for him. Maybe he wanted to act like he forgave him and then murder him.

"Baby?" He said when he saw the hotel room. It was beautiful and lit romantic.

"In here." He yelled. He followed the voice and saw his baby in bathroom with both jacuzzi tubbed filled with petals. He really couldn't even look at the tub because he was looking at his beautiful lover in robe.

The robe loosely hung on his shoulders to show his smooth skin. Tristan groaned.

"Baby." He said stepping close but Oliver stopped him.

"I have three rules." He said walking over to him. He grabbed his coat and took it off. "If you want me to forgive you, you have to follow my three rules."

"Anything baby." He whispered. The tension was high and he could tell his baby was seducing him.

"Firstly you can't touch me." He said seductively. He moved around and looked into Tristan eyes. Oliver could see the glaze of lust cover the CEO eyes.

He undid his tie.

"Second you can't react to anything I do." He said taking his shirt off. Tristan breath became shallow. It was definitely getting harder for the man to breath.

"Thirdly you have to listen to rule one and two. Okay." Tristan nodded his head. Oliver smiled and nodded his head to the jacuzzi.

"Get in."

Breathing was hard thing for him to do. As soon as they got in jacuzzi Tristen was going to wrap his arm around Oliver but nope.

He can't touch him. Oliver turn to Tristen and smiled.

"Put both you hands on the edges the tub." Tristen did just that but he didnt know why until Oliver climbed on top of him.

"Baby what you doing?" Oliver smiled and kissed him.

"Oh! Oliver." Tristan said. "Don't react don't react. Please big Tristan don't react." He kept whispering to himself.

Oliver smiled. He knew he was basically sitting on the man's dick. He would never admit the fact that he missed it so much.

Tristan closed his eyes and turn the other way. Hardest thing he's ever down.

"Tristan." Oliver said. Tristan shook his head. "Please look at me." Tristan shook his head again.

"I love you." Oliver whispered. "So much." Tristan eyes widen.

"Y-you love me?" Tristan wanted touch the boy so bad. Just to hug him. He thought he was going break up with him.

That's worst than murder.

"I-I thought you were going break up with me. I though-" Oliver lightly grabbed his face.

"I forgave you weeks ago. I just didn't want to seem weak because I forgave you so fast. You really hurt my feelings." Oliver murmured.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I'll never do it again." Oliver smiled and place his head on his shoulder.

"Tristan I know we are going have arguments but we have watch what we say because what we say could really hurt the person feelings. I never want you to feel like that, but something you say could possibly break us up. Okay?" Tristen nodded.

"I agree. I'm so sorry. This passed week has been hell and you been feeding Darren better than me." He wined. Oliver chuckled.

"I slept with you every night."

"That's only reason why I don't think you sleep with Darren because your always with me." Oliver shook his head.

"Not enough money in world to make me pick anyone over you." He said before he kiss his lips.

"Can I touch you now? Because big Tristan is waking up." Oliver bit his lip.

"Do whatever you want to me." It didn't take long for Tristan to wrap Oliver arms behind his back so he wouldn't move and impaled the boy.

He didn't deserve to be prepped.

"Fuck baby. You always feel so good so right around me." He said as he pound into the boy. He smashed his lips into his as the waters made noise roughly.

"Tristen please." Oliver moaned.

"This entire week you had me on edge and you think I'm going let you cum easily. Only from my dick baby." He kissed his neck while he held him tighter and pound harder.

Only noises that could be heard is water, smacking and sounds the two lovers made.

+++++

Hi Readers!

I'm sorry if you are reading this story again and it's changed from the original losing all my work has me rewritten every story. So don't worry I remember the important parts. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Like and comment!

❤️ Love,
Annwritessss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 96.1K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
311K 11.2K 31
Don't blush. It will just make you look sweeter... Whack! Smack! Slap! Xavier That sound has always made my heart flutter. Especially after a fateful...
14.1K 429 31
CEO of Aillistor Industries a 32-year-old man is Mark Aillistor. Rich and stoic from birth. Everyone in his company fears him because he is frigid to...
277K 13.9K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...