My Story (Owari no Seraph)

By Miko12318

Being an orphan at the Hyakuya Oraphange, was everything that Elizabeth could wish for. But tragic happens as... More

The Beginning
Reunion & Escape
4 Years Have Passed
Being a Stalker??
Vision
Stupid Guren Song
The Meeting Spy
My Demon Weapon
Different Kisses
Our First Meeting
The Choosing of the Weapon
Short Story 12 The Demon Weapon part.1
Short Story 15 The Demon Weapon part.2
Short Story The Demon Weapon part.3
My Team
Danger
Promise
Vampire Attack
I'm Ready
Please
Is This Really A Reunion
Welcome Back to the Vampire City, Elizabeth
Memories of Piano
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
How? Easy cause I'm awesome.
I Told You
Extra
Changing

Girls' Reunion

2.5K 141 9
By Miko12318

Third Person POV-

Running down the street, the two brothers follow Yoshito. It's been a few minutes since they departed with Elizabeth and Rokuro. They just hope that the hot-head can keep that girl out of trouble. Yoshito sighs as the thought say on me and he skids to a corner.

" Yo-chan, are you thinking about Bella and RoRo-chan?" Nao asks.

This little peep-squeak. Always knowing what they're thinking of and all. It's creepy how's he's the second smartest kid out of the whole campus after Elizabeth.

" Nao, don't ask such a sudden question. We shouldn't even worry about them. We're an elite team." Tadao states with his eyes calmly closed.

" Sorry, Ta-nii. It's just that I'm also worried too. I know that we're a elite team but doesn't mean that we'll break." Nao smiles.

Tadao sighs as try continue to run down the street. A roar then suddenly comes out of nowhere and they suddenly stop and turn to the sources. Ten Horsemen comes out of the corners of the buildings and start to roar again. The three boys now surrounded by the monsters reach for their weapons. Yoshito touches the small black beautifully designed stick.

" Reishouro." The small stick turns bigger and bigger turning into a long spear all black with a white line that goes all the way to one end to the other.

" Uorshiwa." Nao reaches to two of the small sheaths and takes them out.

Two sword fans start spreading with white highlights shining.

" Shisbero." Taking out the chain out of it's bag, it wraps around it's forearm.

The chain was all black with the sharp spear part at the end has a white glowing stripe.
Without a word, they all separate and attack the Horsemen. A Horseman attacks Yoshito and he jumps dodging the hit and land on it's head stabbing his spear down. Taking off as another punch gets to him, he lands on the wall and lifts off attacking the next one. But Nao interferes sticking his tongue at Yoshito who's chuckling now. After Nao slashed the Horseman's head off with his sword fans, he starts going to the next one. This one was tied with chains. Nao pouts as his brother takes the last one. Tadao squeezes his fists making the chains tighter. The Horseman screams but it doesn't make Tadao give in. He tightens again and with just one pull, the monster gets sliced into bits.
" Well looks like we're done!" Nao happily says sheathing his fans.
The other two also do the same but regret it as a force pushes them against to the building walls. Hands tighten around their necks as they try to pry it off. Their hateful glares stare right down at the eyes of the vampires as their fangs show up. Three of the vampires held the necks tightly as a few stood at the back watching.

" Well look at what we have here! Three weak livestocks!" One of the white hooded figure states.

Tadao growls in response getting the vampire to tighten his grip on the neck.

" These are vicious livestocks. I don't think we'll be able to get them back to the base if they're like this. How about we suck their blood right now instead?" Another speaks.

The three vampires show their sharp fangs and reach for the three boys' necks. The three boys were just about to bite the pill that'll kill them but the heads of the vampires fly off.

" Don't you dare lay a finger on them, vampires." The familiar strong feminine voice orders.

" Yesh, woman. How fast can you run?" Rokuro asks as he pants a bit behind heading to her.

" Elizabeth? Rokuro?" The three boys shockingly asks as they massage their necks.

" Yo." Rokuro greets as Elizabeth sheaths her sword.

" Why are you guys here? Aren't you suppose to protect the other team?" Yoshito asks.

" They went back to the base with the little girl." Rokuro replies as he stuffs his hands in his pant pockets," And then suddenly this woman ran off."

" Viseriosho told me that something bad was going to happen so I rushed over here. That's all." Elizabeth replies.

Rokuro snickers and grabs the handle of his sword.

Quickly taking it out, he shouts," Tairaikrei!"

His sword that was a long metal turns into a longer and bigger sword. Evenly balanced, the black sword has a white glowing line on it as the handle was also quite big.

" Let's kill these bloodsuckers." He says getting the vampires to growl.

Elizabeth sighs but still agrees as she takes out her sword.

" Destroy, Baxoinaro" She says as her sword then switches into a pistol.

The pistol was all black except the handle that was all white. Elizabeth turns it around with her finger as she looks at the vampires.

" Time to die." She says and grabs hold of the spinning pistol and aim at the white hooded beings.

They start attacking and Rokuro charges back at them too as Elizabeth shoots them down from a distance. Only in a few minutes, they were all dead as their red blood pool out of them. One of them was still alive but barely and Elizabeth starts walking towards him. She lifts her leg up to torture the being but was stopped by her teammates. Yoshito's hand covers her eyes, Rokuro holds her armed hand, Tadao stops her leg as Nao holds tightly to her other hand. Elizabeth sighs and relaxes as she places her leg back onto the floor. Knowing that she had calm down, the others let go of her letting her see the vampire in fear.

Elizabeth rises her gun to the vampires face,"Have fun in the other world, vampire."

The trigger pulls off and the vampire dies as the bullet went though his head. Once again, the speech enters Elizabeth's head.

Vampire. A corpse that rises nightly from it's grave to drink the blood of the living, they prey mercilessly upon them.

That's what they describe it. But to her, it's totally different. They're the Cruel Rulers of this Underworld.

Elizabeth's POV-

In the shower, I undress behind a curtain. My hair falls down as my eyes look at the uniform. How much I used to desire this. And now I finally got it. Chattering starts getting in the shower and I smile as I recognize the voices. When one of the faucets turn on, I turn my on to. Going right under the spray of water, I close my eyes. The hot water dips down into me as I feel the temperature of it. Hot. Just the way I like it. Someone starts talking to herself as another person joins in and I keep silent until a scream fills the shower. Instantly, I grab my towel and dash to the source if the scream. Sliding the curtain open, I find two girls on the floor. One was hugging the other one as the other one was trying to pry her off. I giggle at the scene as they look at me with shock.

" Elizabeth?!" They both shout.

" Shhhh! Yu might hear you!" I tell them making them zip up and I smirk," and if he does he'll probably barge in here and see you guys..."

This made them blush intensely and I laugh.

" Sorry. Sorry. So, how's it been?" I ask with a smile as they pout.

" I've been assigned to a newbie team." Mitsuba says.

" That newbie team had me in it. Also, you shouldn't call it newbie as they're not that bad." Shinoa replies.

" It's just the personality that's their weakness." I reply making the two look straight at me," If you forgotten. I know everything."

" Ya. That's true. But there's this one guy that gets on my nerves and that's Yuichiro Hyakuya. Wait, Elizabeth, how do you know him?" Mitsuba asks.

" He's one of the boy that was my family. Yu. Remember?" I reply.

Understanding look gets on Mitsuba's face as Shinoa places a smug look.

" Wow, Mitsu. How didn't you know that?" Shinoa asks.

" Shut up, Shinoa Hiragi!" Mitsuba shouts back.

I giggle," Well, good luck with your team. It won't be that bad, I think. Not all teams are perfect. I'll see you guys some other time, ok?"

They nod and I wave them goodbye as they start heading to the changing room. Back in the shower, the water is still on and this time, I look directly at it. Yu, please be careful and don't be so reckless or else you're going to kill all your closest people. And I can't always be by your side as I'm bound into chains like you but for a different purpose. Closing my eyes, the water continues to hit me. Please, Yu. I beg you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.7K 33
It was an average day for Y/N L/N. Watching anime, school, video games, oh, and more anime. She was just living an average Otaku life with her best f...
40.2K 1.2K 30
A story about (Y/N) Hyakuya, a girl that faced many hardships to gain only so little in her life until she met two boys. What will happen when one of...
81.2K 3.6K 11
Vampires don't exist. They're just limited to your imagination. ~Yuichiro What if vampires didn't exist? What if Guren never tried to experiment on t...
100K 1.1K 12
Your parents were government scientists working on a secret project of combining animal and human DNA in hopes of creating half-human, half-animal li...