𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨...

By alienindustry

⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ ..until further notice 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐞; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧... More

1 [0] - T/N - [0]
1 [0.5] - T/N - [0.5]
1 [1] - Prologue - [1]
1 [2] - Helping The Needy - [2]
1 [3] - A Drunken Mistake - [3]
1 [2.5] - Refrences & Concepts - [2.5]
1 [4] - Lucifer's Puppet - [4]
1 [5] - A Past Best Forgotten - [5]
1 [7] - Anger & Confessions - [7]
1 [8] - Fools Are Worth Saving - [8]
1 [9] - repetitio historiae - [9]
? [9.5] T/N [9.5]

1 [6] - Back From The Grave - [6]

1 4 0
By alienindustry

"Pull out, Pull out, Pull out!" I yell in immense
pain. "Ezra! Please!" I pant uncontrollably. My breath shortened. It felt like the room was closing in on me.

"Stay still! It's not like it's your first time!" The demon yells back in annoyance.

"Being stabbed with a spirit dagger is different! That can actually kill me and it hurts so bad-!"

"You'll bleed out of I pull it!"

"Oh my... I think I'm going to pass out"

"Please don't, Can't I just call my father?"

"No way! We're fine, we don't need... his help-!"

"Did someone call me?" Lucifer appears in the room with a grin plastered on his face until he looks at our current situation. "What the hell happened here?"

"I was walking around the neighborhood with Cain and decided to stop by" He shrugs.

"So then where's Cain?" Ezra raises an eyebrow.

"...He was abducted"

"Fucking idiots" I mumble barely having any energy left.

"So how did uh this happen?" He asks pointing at the dagger thats was in my back.

"We were messing around and I accidentally threw him on the blade"

Lucifer sighs and walks to the bedside. He grips the dagger pulling it out of my back. I shove my face into the pillow to muffle my screams. The man uses his other hand to quickly heal the wound so I don't lose so much blood or any at all. "You'll be fine, man up" I move my face from the pillow to look at him and slowly raises my hand to flick him off. Ezra snickers. Lucifer did not find that funny. "I should've just left it in your back"

"But you didn't!" I chuckle shuffling around in the bed to get more comfortable. "So what happened with Cain?"

"Lilith, she's back and I don't know how but she's the one who took Cain- I don't think she comes on peace"

"This can't be.." I whisper.

"Mom's alive-?"

"Somehow she is and she can hold one hell of a grudge"

"Shadow, one of my demons, informed me about this. While we try to find Cain and Lilith, Shadow will watch you"

"I do not need a babysitter, especially him"

"Then it's settled!" Ezra happily says as I groan in disagreement. Both of the men disappear leaving me alone in the room.

Soon, Shadow arrived and he was standing in the middle of the room with a shit-eating grin on his dumb face. I throw a blade at him and he immediately dodges. "That is no way to treat your babysitter"

"Oops?" I say wishing my aim hadn't been so off. My goal was to aim for his head.

He rolls his eyes. "Let's go for a walk, being in your room all day must suck"

"Okay sure, toss me a shirt that's in the first drawer of my cabinet," I tell him. He nods and hands me a shirt. I put it on and proceed to slowly get up from the bed. My energy and strength was coming back to me and I was extremely grateful.

Shadow takes us to the park using teleportation. I look at him with a questionable look and he simply smiles. "You needed some fresh air," He says.

I look around the park taking note of everything as my eyes land on a familiar trio. I lightly gasp and hide behind Shadow. He raises an eyebrow and looks at the people I was looking at. "Do you know them?"

"I do, now don't move until they leave" I harshly whisper. "I don't want them to see me and start questioning why I've been ditching class"

"Hey, you guys! Marcus wants to say hello!" The demon yells. I smack the back of his head angrily as they walk towards us.

"Dude what happened?!" Madden asks with concern in his voice. "You disappeared after the party"

"How would you know? You were wasted" Santiago rolls his eyes.

"What happened Marcus?" Olivia asks with a sincere tone. She was always scolding me and treating me like a baby. This is one of the few times where she was actually willing to sit down and listen to whatever I had to say. She's a good person. She has her flaws but so does everybody else and that is okay.

"How are things with Ezra?" Madden asks.

"Lucifer's son?" Shadow asks. I cover his mouth immediately.

"Lucifer's son?!" The three ask at the same time.

This was going to be very hard to explain. I mentally sigh removing my hand from the demon's mouth.

"Wait a minute- the project" Santiago comes to a realization. "Oh my god"

"I am so confused," Madden says.

"This idiot opened a portal to the underworld"

"You aren't allowed to do anything unsupervised anymore" Olivia sighs.

"Lucifer's also roaming on Earth thank to this
moron"

"Shadow!"

"You were supposed to watch him Santiago!" Olivia scolds him.

"He's unpredictable! How was I supposed to know this was going to happen?!"

"I'm going to the restroom" She sighs walking the other way from us.

"Wait here"

"Wait what-?"

Shadow disappears from our view.

"Where did your friend go?" Madden asks.

"Probably to harass Olivia, he's a freak"

Before I knew it, the aura around us turned dark. I felt a familiar presence behind me but I was more than afraid to look back. The two boys in front of me had fear written all over their faces. Eventually, I had to face what was behind me so I slowly turn around. "Ezra?" I whisper. No, that wasn't him. It was something worst. I feel a sharp pain poke through my stomach and I freeze. As I slowly look down, I see a spirit dagger pierced through me- it was being held by the demon I was supposed to know. I look back into his eyes feeling my life slowly slip out of my body.

Snapping out of their intrusive thoughts, Santiago grabs Madden pulling him back knowing that he would've done something to get himself hurt to save me. I hear both inaudible yell things as I began to lose consciousness. The demon tosses me over his shoulder taking us away to who knows where.
-
D-Dammit.. my eyes hurt- everything hurts. Am I going to die? I can't die!

"Well long time no see, Malachi," A voice says. I couldn't see anything, I wasn't sure where it was coming from or who it was.

"Who... are you?" I manage to ask with a shaky breath.

"You don't remember me? Ouch! It hasn't really been that long since you tried to kill me, two hundred thousand years ago was barely anything"

"Lilith...?"

"Bingo!"

"What did you do to me?"

"Well I removed your eyes and your magic so you're now powerless against me"

She's absolutely nuts..!

"What did you do with Cain?"

"Oh, he was being a pain in the arse so I had him chained down in a jail cell. I ripped out his horns and sliced his tail, he won't be able to regenerate as fast as he used to"

"..How could you do that to your own son?"

"Correction- stepson, Lucifer has thirteen sons in which Ezra is my only one"

Thirteen?!

"You have no idea what you put me through Malachi"

"Lucifer wanted you dead, how's that my fault?"

"You stole everything from me... my marriage, my son, my crown- it all went down in flames because of you!"

"But Lucifer-"

"Lucifer this! Lucifer that! He was always too soft and childish! I was supposed to rule the underworld- not him!" She yells angrily.

I stop focusing on her words as she continues talking. My mind enters the realm of dreams and I try connecting to Cain so I can try to find out where he was and if he was okay.

'Cain? Are you there?"

'Marcus! You're okay!'

'Blind but alive, where are you?'

'We're back in hell... Also, Ezra sides with Lilith. He isn't safe anymore'

'.......'

'I'm sorry things didn't turn out how you wanted them to'

'What are we supposed to do now?'

'Is there any way you can contact my father?'

'Not unless he's in hell which I doubt it'

'Is Lilith with you?'

'I think she left, I heard footsteps leaving the room'

'Lend me your body'

'Excuse me?'

'You're physically stronger than me at the moment, I need to possess you so I can set you free'

'Hurry up!'

Cain immediately takes control of my body. He breaks me free from the chains. Just because I couldn't see, didn't mean he couldn't. Cain takes me to the staircase leading me to a lower floor where a dungeon was placed. The demon stops possessing me and I stumble but quickly regain my balance. "Cain?" I whisper yell hoping he was here and there was no one else with us.

"I'm here!" He whispers back. "I used a weak possession spell since you're still hurt"

"How considerate" I'd roll my eyes right now if I actually had them in my eye sockets.

"Get me out of here idiot"

"I can't see shit! Give me directions"

"A-ah! Right... uhm walk forward" He instructs me. I slowly take a few footsteps ahead until he tells me to stop walking so I do. "I'm in the cell to your left" I turn to my left and walk forward until I bump into the metal bars. "Shit, are you okay?"

"I'm fine..." I run a hand through my hair grabbing a hair clip. Soon enough, I find the lock and start picking it. I manage to get it open so I open the cell door and walk inside. "Cain?"

"Move closer" I walk towards where his voice was coming from. "I'll guide your hands, I just need you to pick the locks to both chains" I move slightly closer, trying not to overstep it. Cain gets ahold of my hands guiding me to both locks, one after the other until he's free. "Let's get out of here" He quietly says intertwining our hands together. "To my place"

"You own a place here?"

"Of course I do"

I feel Cain pull me closer to him. He grabs me by the waist and teleports us to his so-called house. "Are we here?" I ask feeling the sudden change in the aura. He hums a little yes. The older man leads me to what I'm guessing was the couch. He gently helps me sit down and so I do.

"She really messed you up hm?" Cain asks.

"Ending up blind wasn't ideal you know? There are a million ways this could've ended, I'm just happy that we're breathing and that we managed to escape... I can't believe Ezra would do something like that" I whisper the last bit with pain laced behind my words.

"You love him?"

"What?"

"Do you love him?"

"I don't know, he didn't stick around long enough for me to find out but.. but he's a good guy- demon, he's so... was good to me. I don't blame him for anything"

"...Even after what he did?"

"Especially after what he did, I know Lilith. She's cruel and manipulative. He wouldn't do this to me intentionally because I know for a fact that he's nothing like his mother... He isn't a monster"

He isn't a monster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 12.8K 23
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘦? | DISCONTINUED||
449K 25.5K 44
❝Pizzaface ❞ That's what they called him.
296K 12.2K 35
𝙕𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤, 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙧, 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚 𝙚�...
4.3K 139 10
Inside