The renegade

By jeezIDKaUsername

There was a loyal boy who followed his master ever since he saved him. The boy served him in every possible w... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
A/N
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII

VI

183 5 6
By jeezIDKaUsername

Bruce's pov:

"Alfred!" I called out.

"Yes, master Bruce?"

"I've got some news, important news. Mind following me towards the cave?"

"I don't mind master Bruce. Is it from the, night work?"

"I play's a part in it yes."

Once they got there :)

"What is it Master Bruce?"

"Do you remember, the first Robin?"

It was painful to talk about him, and from Alfred's face I knew he thought so too.

"Yes, yes i do. What is there with him?"

"It seems he shouldn't be underground... If you know what i mean."

"I kind of understand but how do you- Did you find him?!"

"Yes, I found him. But it's not the same person mentally..."

"What are you talking about, what happened to master Dick? Should I make some cookies and clean his room?"

"That would be nice but that isn't the problem, he isn't going to behome for a while."

"What? I don't think I understand whatever you're saying master Bruce."

"They messed with his personality and his memories... Alfred he doesn't remember us taking him in."

"..."

I could see the hurt on his face

"Who. Did. That."

"It's Deathstroke, he can't get his own apprentice. So he took him."

"..." "Is the Dick we knew still there?"

"There is, though it'll take some time for him to come back again. We might be able to get help from Martian Manhunter."

"When- no, may i see him?"

"Not now, it depends on how fast our dick will be back. But right now it's not save he has no idea who you are, and wil most likely attack you."

"That's fine, master Bruce. I'm going to go make dinner now." Pain sounding in his voice.

-Mountain-

Renegade's pov:

I was let out of my cel to talk with Black Canary, she's basically a therapist and it's annoying. 

"So, what happened when you were there? What was it like?"

"Uh, from my memory it kind of feels like he isn't as bad as I thought, I thought Br- You know his identity, right?"

"Yes, i do, so don't worry about that."

"From what I remember, growing up I always wanted to be like him. But now, i have no idea. Okay he maybe Slade wasn't the nicest person that could take care of me, but neither was Bruce. He has never given me the fatherly love, I just had to practice and practice, till I couldn't do anything wrong. I put tons of work inside new movements gadgets just for a small nod, I never received a; 'Good job!' Or a 'Nice work!'. It never felt like i was his level and well, I wasn't but I still needed the love and attention which, some old guy? Was able to do, i have no idea who it is but he seems important."

"I see, the 'old man' is called Alfred, he is a butler who raised Bruce, and you."

"A butler? That does explain his clothes..." I muttered "Anything else or can i go back now?"

"Is there anything you'd like to talk about?"

"No, not really. I mean, i just did so."

"Yes I understand, you can go."

"YAY!"

A little timeskip to the 'cel' (it's basically just a bedroom in the mountain but with a more secure door)

I woke up at 5 in the morning it was a routine for me, sleep late, wake up early. I went to the kitchen to get myself some food, it truely surprised me how much trust they had in me.

Once i got the food done i put it down on the kitchen island and sat down on a chair, when i finished i saw Wally walking towards me.

"Hello Wally!"

"DO YOU EVEN SLEEP?!"

"Calm down, you're going to wake up the rest, and yes."

"Right, sorry. But how long?"

"A few hours, i think... I was thought to be able to survive for almost 2 weeks without sleep, this is nothing."

Again, a week is 168 oh and the world record is 264 hours (without affects such as; memory loss, hallucinations, mood swings and loss of coordination)

"You should really get some sleep."

"I can't, I'm not able to. But why are you awake so early?"

"I don't know, just woke up. Wanna play some games?"

"What kind?"

"Hmmm, how about call of duty?"

"Sure, but don't cry when i beat you!"

"Ha! As if! I improved ya' know."

"So did i!"

Multiple hours pass and the others wake up to the sound of familiar cackling and the laughter of their speedster woke everyone up

The rest starts coming to the room to see the Robin and KF playing COD

"Seriously?"

"What it's a fun game." (R)

Wally wasn't talking, he was trying to find a tactic that he could win with

"Haha beat again, and you said you improved." (R)

"He did win once, he didn't succeed in that in the past." (Ar)

"I did! But so did you... Wait did you even play?"

"Well, no not really. But i did have to learn how to strategize on a whole another level."

Recognized 012 Black Canary

"Hello team!"

"Hey BC, what are you doing here?" (R)

"We're going to be training, would you like to join us Robin?" (BC)

"What are you going to do?"

"Just some sparring, and if you lose condition training too."

"Sure."

:) how. Many.Time. Skips. Am. I. Going. To. Do? (:

"Good luck, my friend." (Aq)

"You too."

I waited, it was the way i was trained. Wait for the attack, analyse your opponent. Back before this all happen I wouldn't have to analyze him but that was multiple years ago he must've gotten some new tricks up his sleeves- tattoos? I have no idea. 

When i woke up from my thoughts i saw Kaldur charging towards me. I did a flip handstand backwards connecting to a cartwheel to the right giving me the perfect position for a hit in the back, but from Kaldur's body language i knew he predicted that so I ducked down and floored him.

I heard BC say. "Good job Both, that's that match, KF and SB get ready for the next match."

"Good job, my friend" (Aq)

"Are you okay? Did i hurt you?" (R)

"No, not at all. Just surprised." (Aq)

Conner won. Then came Artemis and M'gaan, Artemis won. And i had to play against Conner

Conner had always been a aggressive fighter so I simply doged him and tired him out, that took quite a lot of work, he trained on that but i had it in the pocket and i won once again.

"Good job once again! Both of you! Next are Aqualad and KF."

It was kind of a tournament style since i won i had to face off against the winner of the fight of Artemis and KF or Kaldur, in both scenarios would Artemis be most likely to win as powers nor weapons were allowed, so i had to face up against her.

"Good job once again, Artemis and Aqualad in the ring."

As I predicted Artemis won, next were M'gaan and Conner. M'gaan put up a fight but eventually lost.

Then i went against Artemis...

"Ready?" (BC)

"Yup."

"Yeah."

"Alright, 3, 2, 1... Go!"

Artemis and i stood still, we were waiting

"Uhm, guys, she BC said go." (W)

"They're analyzing each other's movements, just wait. You'll see." (BC)

Eventually Artemis was still analyzing, so I decided to put pressure on her by charging at her, i put my knee in fornt which she predicted, and so did i so last moment i put my foot forwards and kicked her with my heel. Then she fell to the ground but rolled aside and stood up again.

Now Artemis was the one that charged up a attack, but i blocked her. She ten fell to the ground and swept my legs of the ground, she thought i was going to do a flip handstand backwards again. But I wasn't stupid, and repeating my trick would be so I turned around in the fall making a screw like flip and then rolled on my shoulder to the point that i was standing up.

And then i just stood there, my back turned listening to my surroundings. I heard Wally asking BC what i was doing in a whisper, Artemis' panting and more sounds. But i also heard some buzzing noise and I recognized one thing, a name Renegade it most likely was from some kind of communication device, what if it was mine?! Concentrate Dick!

A sudden rage took aver me, i had to finish, and fast. I had to find out who that communicator was even though i most definitely already knew who. 

Artemis charged at me again i let threw her over my back and then she fell on the floor, I couldn't control my leg and kicked her head in. So hard she fell unconscious, i felt a nasty tingling in my spine and zoned back to reality.

"Robin, are you okay? Why did you do that?!" (BC)

"I- i- i'm so so sorry i'll take her to the med bay and bandage her up!"

"N-"

I already took Artemis with me before she could say no, I bandage her up and went to the mission debriefing room, i saw my communicator and I took it with me.

I went to my 'cel' and locked the door, giving everyone else the thought that i locked myself up in my room. But I wasn't done, i went to the vent and unscrewed it open. 

What? I've got my tricks and tools too

Chao anyways 

I went towards the main room, there there were no more vents and I would be out in the open but there were tons of bars to keep everything from falling apart between some of those bars was a little platform perfect for hiding as you cant be seen but the other's on the ground are-

"R- 3gAD€"

I gulped, i knew he found me...

"Do ¥0u R€@|)?"

"Yes, Master..."

————————

A/N

And that will be it for now! 'Omg a cliffhanger' ikrrrrr and the personality's were actually kind of solid oml yayyyyy welp i'm fucking tired and i've got school tmrrw a geography test 💀 or in other words my worst subject 

welp have a great day/night

Hope ya'll keep feeling the aster! <3

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for your vote:@Stxrr_0  for your vote and being the first reaction <3 

XxXxXxXxXxXx

Word count: 1669 (inclusive as always, yk what I'll stop saying that but it's still inclusive )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1K 17
Okay so I rewrote this story so it shouldn't be as bad anymore Reverse Batfamily. They've got a new little brother but is there more than meets the e...
9.6K 343 18
🎉*Completed*🎊 Robin is known as the leader of the teen titans but as a lately things have been getting to much for him. Most of his team likes to p...
21.7K 827 14
Life as a Robin ain't easy. People constantly try to kidnap you or use you as leverage or get a king's ransom for you or just get in your head. Not a...
114K 3.5K 56
This story is a sequel to "Who We Are [Damian Wayne x Reader]," so you have to read that book first in order to understand the story. You can click m...