Black Sheep

By goldenscares666

Y/N gets more than she bargained for when getting to know the mystery creature that's been living in her shop... More

Pins and Needles
Panic Attack
Prom Dresses
I Hate Bubblegum
Familiar Faces
Bad Dreams
Devilish Deal
Prom Night
Bed Rest
One Hell of a Castle
Stubborn Silence
The Worst Luck
Hellish Creature
Mephistopheles
Unfinished Business
Caring Companion
New Beginnings
Peter
Silent Familiar
Ramsey
Power Restraints
Cain
The Fallen Angel
Dinner Plans
Marquas and Eric
Accidents Happen
Servant for a Day
Seduction of the Inferno
Nick/Nicholas
Sibling Rivalry
Lambs of the King
A Loving Demon
Underworld Beasts
Coffee Date
Common Misconception
Threads of the Heart
Wonderful Affection
The Fortune Teller
Medicine Man
Dakota/Koda
Luther
The King's Quiet Tongue
Unexpected Visitor
Passer of Judgement
Mephistopheles II
Unstable Recovery
Attention, Attention
Painful Thoughts
Reverse of Curses
Snake Coils are Surprisingly Warm
Head Stuffed With Wool
Cain II
Fateful Decisions
When the White Fleece Greys
Lord Lucifer
A Story's Other Half
Human's Choice
You Have Such Dazzling Eyes, Darling
Slow Moving Feet Quicken
Long Forgotten Roots of a Dying Tree
The Things We're Afraid to Hear
Gluttonous Song
Don't Poke the Scorpion

Beelzebub

457 23 7
By goldenscares666

_________________________________
~ ••• { The Prince of Gluttony } ••• ~
_________________________________

Yay! I've been soooo excited to show off Beelzebub for a while now, and I can't wait for you to see his design! I know I say that about a lot of my characters, from this book especially, but god damn, he looks so cool 😭 And he's definitely serving up some crazy, fun uncle vibes. Haha! Let's get into it.

_________________________________
~ ••• { Human Form } ••• ~
_________________________________

Hair:
•Curly hair that looks a little messy, but a good messy, and is usually held out of his face by a bit of product. It's pitch black in color with some visible sections of grey mixed in there.
     •Stubbled beard with a thin mustache and a patch of a goatee

Skin Type:
•As a human, his skin has a deep tan

Eyes:
•Deep brown eyes, like dark chocolate

Body Type:
•As a human, he is about 6 ft 8 in (203.20 cm)
•He has very strong and sturdy built— Kinda has that dad bod thing going on.
     •Thin brows

_________________________________
~ ••• { Demon Form } ••• ~
_________________________________

Eyes:
     •The usual black eyes often associated with these demons

Skin Type:
     •As a demon, his skin is severely paled, as most demon skin types range from ghastly white to different shades of greys to pitch blacks, but he likes how his human form's skin looks on him better, so that is an aspect of his human form that he prefers to keep when shifting over.

Body:
   •Very, very large. We're looking at close to 9 ft (274.32cm) so he is massive.
    •Slightly pointed ears
    •An open, endless cavity in his body that starts from the top of the throat all the way down to the bottom of his gut. This split acts as a sort of mouth, the teeth being formed of thick, protruding bones. The ones in his neck curling out, much like ribs and are more for show, while the others resemble jagged teeth and function as a normal mouth. For a while, I couldn't decide whether I want the interior of his neck to be just a black hole or if his bones should be showing, but ultimately leaned towards the black hole idea.

{God, I hope Wattpad doesn't say shit about these pictures being too graphic. Pray for me, y'all 😭 I tried not to do too much detail with these.}

Usual Attire:
     •To put it plainly, the man dresses like a pirate.
     •He likes long coats, one in particular being his favorite, which he is wearing in the previous chapter. Burgundy in color and has existed so long, he's needed to patch it up many times, and the edges are worn and frayed.
     •Any sort of shirt which allows his stomach to be uncovered, so mainly button-ups left undone, since it's less constricting on the large mouth going down his center.
     •Tall boots that go up to the knee, and he loves a good heel on 'em, though he definitely doesn't need to be any taller than he already is. He likes that his height makes him scary to most people.

Abilities:
•Insect Manipulation: being able to summon and control a variety of insects
•That big stomach of his, yeah, essentially that's one big, black hole. Whatever goes in probably ain't coming back out. He can, however, summon insects out of it as well as these tongue-like appendages that have a fair amount of reach, much like Phil's shadow hands, so that's fun 😅 and if you were to poke your head in, you'd go crazy and probably scratch your own eyes out.
     •Insanely strong and nearly impossible to injure.

{Don't mind the fact that he has no eyes in these drawings, your author just couldn't stop screwing them up and decided to leave them blank instead 😁}

Personality:
     •Beelzebub is a free spirit who does whatever he likes whenever he wants to do it.
     •Cunning, crazy and intelligent
     •Much like Cain, he is someone who likes to evaluate people and his respect is something to be earned, not just handed out, hence why he was saying all those things about Y/N, even knowing she is Phil's bride. Regardless of how he feels about Mephistopheles, he knows nothing about Y/N and can only go off of how she's presented herself, frightened and anxious. This is not a quality he likes in people; rather, he prefers when they have a "fire" or passion in the way they carry themselves. Confidence is key with him.
•As previously explained in the last chapter, Gluttonous demons are heavy consumers and Beelz is no acceptation. He loves food, smoking, drinking, all of it.

{This is my favorite picture of him, by the way.}

Bonus Information:
•He is very skilled with a sword and keeps a collection within his room
•He enjoys warm climates very much when visiting the human world. Spends a lot of time in South America specifically.
     •Big music lover who enjoys campy, cabaret, Latin and metal mostly, but is also an enjoyer of several other genres. This love lead to him eventually starting a band that often plays in the Glutton's dining hall as well as other venues.
•There was a point in time he left Hell for a long period to pursue his dream of being a pirate, and in a certain realm, he has gained himself the reputation of a ghost pirate that most believe to be a myth by present day, but he definitely left an impact.

•I based his design on a few people, the main one being Aurelio Voltaire mixed with a little bit of my own uncle as well as Gluttony from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

     •Nick and Beelz, they're good pals. Nick makes him laugh, but he gives Phil a hard time as a sign of affection and because it amuses him when he gets angry. He is not threatened by Phil because he can very confidently beat him in a serious fight, and so, it's laughable to him.

Voice:
•Aurelio Voltaire

Fun Fact:
     •Come closer. I want to let you in on a little secret.

Come on, closer, closer!

Ahem!

This may not be the only story Beelzebub will be mentioned in. I have a pirate story in the works that may or may not involve him in it 😉
•Another fun fact is that, originally, Beelzebub was going to have slimy skin because another thing I somewhat drew inspiration from during his development was a hagfish. Most qualities I was going to use from that animal got scrapped, however.

Well, that concludes Beelzebub's Demon Profile. I believe this will be the last one for a long while, but I do plan to have just one more down the road, so you can be excited for that. Don't worry, though you'll still see plenty of art scattered throughout the chapters. I have a lot of them stocked up, and I can't wait to share them all with you.

We shall meet again soon, dear readers.

Until next time,

~ Golden ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 482 23
Hello. Im Y/N L/N and I have miss matched eyes. My right eye is E/C and my left is gray and blackish. Which means im blind from my left. I never unde...
355K 15.4K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
113K 3K 67
It was nothing but a dreadful demon that lead me to this godforsaken studio. A demon that only casted fear upon us all. Ink drips down these walls al...
3.5K 153 15
•••••••• " take me instead! " A young woman saved her mother from a deal, she only made it because she was at low point. She changed the kings mind...