Prem Ke Tante Ft. AnuSeena

By TheClumsyCreature

[Offtrack #AnuSeena Fanfiction from show "Maddam Sir"] The beautiful cover is designed by @Avanya_2009 šŸŒŗšŸ A... More

1. The First Ray Of Sun
2. The drama at School
4. Rain

3. Troubled Anubhav

438 39 29
By TheClumsyCreature

There are no secrets, that time does not reveal..

🍁|•| ❤ |•|🍁

8:00 A.M.

"Ninth B!" He said as he nodded towards the name plate hanging outside a particular classroom which read IX B.

She looked in the direction and smiled.

"Thankyou.." She said turning towards him with a sweet smile.

He just smiled and nodded in response before walking past her towards another class, next to the one they were standing in front of. She looked at her left wrist and rubbed it softly with her right palm, she could still feel a strange sensation around her left wrist. She then looked in his direction and kept looking until he went inside 'IX A' class.

She shook her head and took out the same smart watch from her bag, wearing it in her left hand. She inhaled a deep breathe and went inside the classroom.

🍁 ~ • ~ ✿ ~ • ~ 🍁

Afternoon.

"Just few more minutes.. or fir lungi main apna badla" Santosh said in hoarse voice but her eyes reflected mischief and excitement in them.

"Correction! Hamaaaara.." said Khanak, shaking her head as she stretched the last word and took another bite from her Apple.

"Haan-haan!" Santosh replied in normal voice while rolling her eyes. (🙄)

"Dude!..I think.. we should... drop this plan" hesitantly spoke, Arayka.

"Tu rehen de..fattu kahin ki" Khanak chided.

"Hey!! Don't underestimate me, haan!" Arayka warned, or we can say rather whined, pointing her index finger towards Khanak. (😖)

"Huh!!"

"Huh!!!"

"Inhe chod, tu meri sun!" Came a voice from Santosh's mobile phone.

"Main teri hi toh sunti hoon na... Meri Sweety, meri Sugarcane, meri Chashni, meri Rasmalai, meri pyari Mithai.." Santosh said in honey dripping voice, looking at her phone screen.

She was having a video call with her bestest buddies, Ekaja and Mithai [Jii Haan Shakshiyat].

Meet them...

"Mujhe butter nhi pasand" said Mithai, in gravely serious voice.

"Or mujhe time waste karna nhi pasand" Ekaja interrupted them and said irritatedly.

"Theek hai phir point par aate hain" Santosh said seriously.

"Agar tu meri conditions se agree karti hai toh hi main tujhe pic dungi" Ekaja spoke whilst Mithai smiled innocently.

"Continue.." Santosh said nonchalantly but others were looking at the phone screen attentively.

Ekaja started seriously, "firstly, tu poore proofs hata degi jisse ye pata chalta ho ki tujhe boh pics hamne bheji thi.. secondly, pics bhejne ke baad hamara is mamle se koi wasta nhi..consequences tum log akele jheloge, galti se bhi unhe pata nhi chalna chahiye ki boh pics hamne tujhe bheji hain, fir chahe uske liye tujhe beghar hi kyu na hona pade, tere pet me dard nhi hona chahiye Sunny... thirdly, pics leak nhi honi chahiye and lastly-"

"kal hame dairy milk silk mil jani chahiye" Mithai interrupted with a big smile on her face.

Santosh felt like frying Mithai in hot boiling oil and pushing Ekaja down the hill. Arayka and Khanak were looking at Santu instead of mobile screen.

"Ab toh pakka beghar honge ham" Arayka muttered gloomily. (🥲)

"Bol manzoor hai?" Ekaja asked.

Santosh hummed glaring Ekaja through phone.

"Or meri condition?" Asked Mithai innocently.

Santosh hummed again gritting her teeths.

"Okay fir main bhejti hoon pic.. itna bharosa toh hai tujhpe ki tu dhokha nhi degi" Ekaja ended the call with a grin. (😁)

"Main bhi bhej Rahi" Mithai too disconnected the call after giving Santosh a flying kiss.

As soon as the call ended, Santosh's phone beeped a few times with notifications. She checked it and a smile crept up her face.

"Mil gyi photos.." Santosh said with a devilish smirk. (😈)

"Jo bhi kaho.. badi bhali manus hain apki besties" Arayka said with a playful smile.

"Chocolate mujhe unhe Deni hai, tujhe nhi na.. isliye bol rahi hai" Santosh huffed.

Just then they heard the engine sound of a bike outside their home. Their eyes widened and they started panicking. Khanak quickly ran half way through the stairs and shouted from there.

Khanak:- Jaldi aao Manik bro, Manas bro!!

She ran back downstairs and was followed by two handsome & cute young men.

Meet Manik Sharma & Manas Singh...

Khanak:- Agents!! Take position!!

Hearing Khanak's voice, Santosh And Arayka became conscious and relaxed themselves. Santosh quickly did something in her phone and passed it to Manik.

Manik took the phone and both the boys sat on the couch beside each other. Manik took a juice can from the table and Manas picked the bowl filled with popcorn from the table. They started acting to be deeply engrossed in Santosh's mobile phone.

"Di fast!!" Khanak said as she had already taken her position on another couch with her mobile phone in her hand and a packet of lays in another.

Santosh went and sat beside Khanak after picking her laptop from the glass table kept inbetween both the couches. She opened it and kept her both legs on the table, one above another, pretending to be normal. On the other hand, Arayka quickly grabbed her English notebook from the table and started walking to and fro infront of the couches after opening it and pretended to study while roaming.

Just then they heard the door bell rung, which made their heartbeats fast. A servent came out of no where and went to open the door of the house.

"Aee duffer.. notebook seedhi pakad na" Khanak reprimanded Arayka in irritation.

"Oh! Sorry" she bit her tongue and held her notebook properly.

They all looked at each other and gestured a thumbs up and nodded before continuing their act.

After the servent opened the door, Anubhav came inside. In same attire as morning, First few buttons of his shirt were opened, black rimmed rectangular glasses set above his nose, sleeves were rolled up till his elbows and lastly his bag hung on his right shoulder supported by his right hand. His slightly hung shoulders showed that he's petty exhausted, but still the way he walked inside and the charm his face had were different.

As he approached the centre of the large living room, his forehead creased in surprise seeing the silent atmosphere. After what happened in the morning, he was mentally prepared for the aftermath, but the scenario infront of him was quiet unacceptable. He expected some kind of drama or ruckus when he'll be at home but here, his cousins were behaving like nothing happened.

Another servant came with a glass of water in a tray for Anubhav. He averted his gaze from his dearest cousins to the servant and gulped down the whole glass. They were well aware that he's watching them but they concealed their nervousness and continued the act. As he was about to digest the inadmissible, his Sub-consciousness reminded him that there's definitely something fishy. He pondered on the thought and something clicked his mind which made him smile but he hide it rather quickly.

"Ahem-ahem" he cleared his throat in an attempt to gain their attention.

The girls finally looked at him but were least bothered to communicate while the boys were still engrossed in the phone or we can say, gaping the phone with admiration filled eyes. He stretched his eyebrows in amazement and scratched the nape of his neck.

"Mere priye Anujon, itne prem se kya taank rahe ho? Ki apne priye bhrata ki or dekhna ka bhi samay nhi hai tumhare pass" Anubhav asked sarcastically with a tight lipped smile.

They threw him a glance and again looked back in the phone.

"Aap dekhoge?" Manas asked before stuffing some popcorns in his mouth.

Anubhav frowned and sat beside them after keeping his bag beside Khanak. The girls exchanged looks and gulped in anticipation. Anubhav
Leaned sideway and looked at the mobile screen. As soon as his eyes landed on the picture being displayed on the screen, he felt a sudden surge of complicated emotions inside him. He immediately snatched the phone from Manik's hand.

"Yeh kya hai?!" He asked angrily and glanced at each and everyone present there.

"K-kya, kya hai?" Asked Arayka, hiding her nervousness.

"Yeh??" He roared showing them the picture on the mobile screen.

They gulped their saliva. The boys looked at Santosh with a warning and accusing expression, she frowned. Upon getting the silence, he become more agitated.

Anubhav:- Ham kuch pooch rahe hain? 😠

"ek picture hi toh hai bro, why are you behaving like this?" Manik faked irritation.

"Manik!!" Anubhav said sternly.

"I know I know, ye aapko thoda digest nhi hua hoga ki ham dono.. HAM DONO, kisi khubsurat, haseen, akarshak mahila ke chitra ko nihaar rahe hain.. but she's so pretty dude!!" Manas said with a tinch of Suddh Hindi to tease Anubhav more.

Listening to Manas, Anubhav clenched his brows. For a reason, he didn't liked the way he complemented her and the way they both were staring her pic continuously. Especially, the word 'Haseen' enraged him. And why not when the women in the picture herself is Haseena, yeah![😉]. Sensing the increasing anger inside Anubhav, Santosh gestured Manik something. He nodded, immediately understanding what she meant.

"Arey yaar bhaiya, kyu chidh chidh kar rahe ho.. just look at her face bro..." Manik forced Anubhav to see Haseena's picture.

He tried to protest but unfortunately the picture came in his view and he couldn't avert his gaze from her petite face. In that picture, she was wearing the same clothes as morning but not her glasses, trying to redo her bun as it looked a little loose, her lips were pressed tightly against each other resulting in her cheeks to form dimples and the background in the picture looked like as that of a classroom.

Although, he just stared at the photo for a brief second but it was enough for Santosh to click the picture from such an angle that it looked like Anubhav was watching a woman's picture on her phone. She did it successfully and without being caught by Anubhav before he switched off the phone and turned to face his cousins.

"Kya ham Jaan sakte hain ki aapke sachal durbhaash yantra mein Miss Haseena ki chitra kaise aaya?" He asked Santosh while folding his arms across his chest.

"Accha toh Haseena naam hai inka?" Asked Manik, raising an eyebrow.

"Wow!! Name or face, ek dam ditto match karta hai na" Manas said with a cheeky smile. (😋)

"Hamne kuch poocha Santu!!!" He said calmly ignoring the two boys.

"Or main aapko kyun bataoon?" She said flipping her hairs with attitude. (😎😏)

"Theek hai fir.. jaisa ki sabhi ko gyaat.. chalo saral bhasha me samjhate hain, jaisa ki sabko pata hai, school campus me jate hi mobile phone ka use karna students ke liye prohibited hai. Especially classrooms me.. or agar boh use pictures lene ke liye ho toh.. boh bhi kisi teacher ki" he said with a sugar coated smile and added while counting on his fingers, "ek, do, teen, chaar..kul chaar niyamon ka ulanghan kiya hai tumne.. parinaam kuch theek nhi hoga agar is vishay me Sulbha ma'am ko gyaat ho gya toh.."

"Ek-ek minute.. theek se giniye, 4 rules Kahan se break kar diye maine, photo toh ek hi hai na.. or aap Sulbha ma'am ko kyun batayenge?" Her voice reflected the fright in it.

She secretly passed the phone to Manas which she was hiding behind her back. He took and passed it to Manik, who then passed it to Arayka and Arayka further passed the phone to Khanak. They all were standing one beside another and Khanak was not in Anubhav's sight.

"Kyuki bahi senior secondary ki incharge hain in sab mamlon mein" he said and shrugged.

"Haan toh subah aapne kyu punishment di thi mujhe" her anger laced voice came out a little loud which scared Manas and Manik who were standing next to her.

"Kyuki-" his sentence was interrupted by a few different notification tones.

He looked at Santosh and then at others and lastly at Khanak who was standing like a statue there. Santosh glared the people standing beside her who gave her a nervous smile. She told them to keep their phone on either silent or vibration mode but these people never fails to disappoint her.

Anubhav took out his mobile phone from his pocket, still eyeing Khanak. He switched it on and saw a whatsapp notification from a group.

WhatsApp

Khooni Bandariya 🔪🐒 @ Singh Saga 🔮💞 : 📷 photo

He switched on Santosh's phone and it also displayed the same message at the top. He opened it in his phone while keeping her phone in his pant's pocket. This scared Santosh. And who won't be if someone takes away their phone and they even knows your password. Earlier it used to be said that dairy keeps your deepest secrets.. but nowadays mobile phones have your darkest secret saved in it. Horrifying, right?

The message lead him to his WhatsApp family group where he saw 2 photos sent by Khanak. He downloaded them and when the images finally opened, his eyes instantly went wide and sweat formed on his forehead. Although, the pics were partially blurred, but the important things were clearly visible. He immediately looked at Khanak who got scared and starting running with her phone in her hand. He ran after her.

Arayka:- speed up namak!!

Santosh:- fast!!

Manas:- bhaag Milkha bhaag!!

Manik:- You can do it girl!

The cousin continued to cheer her. While the two were busy in their marathon, running all over in their large living room. Jumping from table, slipping through tables, flipping across the sofas.

Anubhav:- agar savere yese hi bhaag leti toh abhi yun bhaagne ki avasyakta nhi padhti (tauntingly while chasing her)

Santosh:- tch Bhaiya, aapko thoda physical exercise karne ki jarurat hai (taunted in flow-flow)

Manik:- thoda control rakh apne mooh par, baad me problem kam hogi (whispered with a honey dripping smile)

Manas:- (to Santosh) boh already din ke 2 ghante exercise or yoga mein utilize karte hain...(to himself, disappointingly) tch, phir bhi Mili (Khanak) ko nhi pakad paa rahe

Arayka:- dude kitno ne dekhi pics? (shouted, ignoring other 3)

Khanak did something on her phone while running and grinned widely [itna jyada ki khud muskaan bhi sharma jaye 😂].

Khanak:- sabne!! (Shouted happily)

Other's face lit up with happiness and face got devoided with tension. Anubhav's eyes widened and his forehead creased with worry. Khanak stopped and jumped on sofa to relax herself. After a few seconds, Anubhav too stopped near her and was breathing heavily. He looked at her dangerously, but she was smiling cheekily. She her self forwarded her phone towards him with a smile.

Khanak:- le lo, le lo.. sharmao mat Bhaiya (mockingly)

Anubhav:- tum-

"Anubhav!" A voice from the staircase interrupted him.

They all turned towards the source of voice and Anubhav gulped down his saliva.

🍁 ~ • ~ ✿ ~ • ~ 🍁

Sorry for this boring and filler part. Please pardon my mistakes. 😇🙇

Do vote if you liked this part... and don't forget to share your views before you leave.

Dhanyewaad 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
70.3K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...