๐–๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž...

By SerendipitySimp

โ”€โ”€ ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ โ†ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ professor s... More

INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
PLAYLIST
THE PHILOSOPHER STONE
000. prologue
001. the train
002. the sorting hat
003. meeting mr potter
004. seeker
005. three headed dog
006. troll
007. broomstick fail
008. slytherins
009. nicholas flamel
010. forbidden forest
011. before the trap door
012. its just the start
013. keys and chess
014. professor quirrell?
015. hospital wing and goodbyes
THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
016. diagon ally
017. fatal cries
018. eat slugs
019. writing in blood
020. polyjuice and no bones
021. snake talk
022. wrongly accused
023. polyjuice potion
024. hagrids a suspect
025. petrified starts again
026. the big bad spider
027. the great giant snake
028. the chamber of secrets
029. after the chamber of secrets
THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
030. the leaky cauldron
031. the train of dementors
032. students back at hogwarts
033. trelawney and buckbeak
034. riddikulus
035. no permission and fat lady missing
036. werewolves
037. quidditch disaster
038. sneaking over to hogsmeade
040. the patrounus charm
041. buckbeaks sentence
042. peter pettigrew
043. buckbeaks execution
044. shrieking shack
045. sirius black & the truth
046. werewolf hour
047. time travel
048. howling
049. saving sirius
050. the ending
BOOK TWO!!!

039. betrayed

191 6 0
By SerendipitySimp

third person pov

harry and roslyn were walking up to the viewing of the shrieking shack, the two had finish their lollies and had been talking all the way up the snowy hill. the snow was completely white, there was no muddy snow or anything. roslyn secretly thought there was a spell on the land so the snow could not go like that.

"who do you think the marauders were?" roslyn asked harry, looking up him as the continued on walking. harry shrugged "I don't know but whoever they were, they've given us a helping hand."

roslyn grinned, nodding "yeah. I mean just by making that map, they must of been trouble makers."

harry smiled too, roslyn keeping his eyes on his smile, not wishing to let it out of her sight "so really a bunch of past trouble makers gave it to new trouble makers."

roslyn shrugged with a grin "must be a cycle."

just then, harry and roslyn her the annoying voice of draco malfoy not so far ahead. roslyn put her arm in front of harry, stopping him "rose-"

"shh!" roslyn hissed at him, listening to the words up ahead. the pair heard ron and immediately they both knew malfoy was deciding to pick on hermione and ron. roslyn looked at harry with a mischievous smirk "want to go teach malfoy a lesson?"

harry nodded "well obviously!"

roslyn then got harry's cloak and wrapped it around the both of them. the two quickly hurried in the snow, making loads of footprints however there was loads already under them from past people. they got there, crouching slightly in the snow to gather some.

"you filthy little mudblood!" was the first and last thing roslyn and harry heard before roslyn threw a snowball at his head. malfoy turned his head in the direction "who is there?"

just then harry threw one, it hitting malfoy right in the face. roslyn quietly laughed, amused at seeing malfoy so scared and confused.

roslyn and harry then started to throw more, quickly. it didn't just go to malfoy, it ended up hitting his friends too. roslyn then grabbed harry's arm, them moving quickly through the snow.

harry pulled on his friends hats over his face and roslyn wrapped his scarf around him a little more so he got very lightly strangled.

just then, harry pulled crabs trousers down and held it there and roslyn kicked him so he fell face first in the snow while malfoy was shouting and screaming. the hardest part of this all was trying not to burst out laughing.

then harry swung malfoys other friend around by his tie while roslyn continued to throw more snowballs at malfoy, hitting him square in the face.

roslyn then pushed malfoy and he fell back, tripping of crab who was laying on the ground, struggling to pull his trousers up.

then, harry left his friend alone and went over to malfoy, harry picking up one foot and roslyn picking up the other and pulling him towards the shrieking shack.

the two eventually put him down, looking at each other with the biggest grin on their faces and walked back over to ron and hermione.

the three annoying slytherins scrambled off and up the hill towards the village. hermione and ron were laughing, hermiones laugh completely amused and rons was almost humiliating to them.

harry played with rons hat and roslyn pulled gently at hermiones hair. ron was still confused as anything, however hermione caught on, speaking with a huge smile "rose! harry!"

the two finally pulled the cloak over themselves, roslyn and harry bursting out laughing. hermione looked towards them with a big grin and ron shook his head "bloody hell you two, that was not funny!"

roslyn shock her head, speaking in between laughter "oh it so was."

ron then began to laugh the rest of them, them filling the space around with laughter. roslyn treasured this moment with everything she has, looking at harry consistently and listening to his laughter. she swears its her favorite sound ever.

──

the four walk through hogsmead, harry and roslyn telling the two about how they snuck over to hogsmead and about the marauders map in which ron rolled his eyes "those weasels. they never told me anything about a marauders map."

hermione replied "harry isn't going to keep it. he'll turn it over to professor mcgonagall. aren't you?"

"sure. along with his invisibility cloak." ron rolled his eyes again at the girl. roslyn nodded "rons right hermione. that'll be useful to him and the cloak was his fathers."

hermione huffed "okay, fine. just be careful with it." hermione then looked around, staring straight ahead of her and stopped "look who it is. madam rosmerta."

the three stopped with her, ron standing beside hermione, harry standing on the other side of her and roslyn standing next to harry.

hermione grinned "ron fancies her"

"awh" roslyn teased the ginger boy, grinning at him "that's so sweet."

"thats not true!" the ginger boy defended himself to the girls, harry just laughing which drew roslyns attention to him, just listening to the sound. it was like music to her ears.

then, the small moment was cut off by the four seeing the minister of magic yell from his carriage "professor mcgonagall!"

"cornelius!" hagrid then came out of nowhere really "allow me, minister." the tall man tried to help him however he just ended up breaking his carriage.

"oh hagrid..." the minister shook his head and began to step down as the hairy man replied sincerely "oh, I'm sorry about that"

the fudge caught sight of the women the four were talking about before, grinning "rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good!"

however the women wasn't happy to see him, in fact she was the opposite, walking up to him, waving a hammer at him "it'd be a lot better if the ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night!"

the minister stood back in shock slightly, mcgonagall then finally formed a group with the two, looking at the women in worry but did not stop her.

"we have..." cornelius started, the women going back to hammering a sign on the post of her pub "we have a killer on the lose!"

"sirus black in hogsmead!" rosmerta said almost sarcastically "and what would bring him here?"

cornelius then went up and whispered something in the women's ear. roslyn frowned but that quickly turned into shock when the women nearly yelled out "harry potter?"

they shushed her and then the small older group rushed on inside the pub. hermione ron and roslyn all went to gaze at harry but he was not there. in fact, he was walking towards the pub in the cloak.

the three rushed after him, about to go inside the pub however the small severed heads stopped them, their grouchy yet high voices speaking out "no underage wizards allowed in today!"

"shut the damn door!"

"so rude" hermione snarled at then with a annoyed look, ron adding on afterwards "thick heads."

they startes yelling at them and the three rolled their eyes and pulled the door closed. looking in the window however it was no use, hermione looking at the two "what are we going to do now?"

roslyn shrugged with a sad expression, sitting down on a bench outside "we wait, I guess"

hermione sighed, sitting beside the dark haired girl "what do you think he'll hear in there?"

roslyn raised her eyebrows quickly, then shrugged, picking the skin around her finger nails "the truth. not a good one of course."

ron sat down with them "it's going to be hard of him most likely."

roslyn then leaned forward quickly "then we'll be there for him like we should. we're his best friends after all."

hermione and ron nodded in agreement and roslyn leaned back and they all waited.

──

not too long after, the three saw footprints of the invisible tread through the snow. hermione stood up, pointing at it "look!"

harry pushed through a group singing carols and immediately the three got up and began running after him, making their way through the group who were knocked over, spouting 'sorrys' and 'merry christmas's'

he ran quite far away, roslyn ahead of the two. she was worried and upset that it went exactly how she thought it would.

they made it through the trees and heard cries of the invisible. roslyn stopped and hermione and ron walked up towards her. roslyn looked towards them and the both sadly shrugged at her.

roslyn then walked towards harry who was sat on one of the rocks with the cloak still covering him. she sat on the floor in front of him and held out her hand until she felt the fabric, then, she pulled it off.

he then looked up at her slowly, happy it was her that was the one to go up to him. she then held his hand in her, looking up at the boy with worried eyes. his eyes connected with hers and part of him felt calmed down.

she spoke softly "harry, what happened?"

harry looked away from roslyn, taking his hands out of hers. he was angry. completely distraught "he was their friend.... and he betrayed them."

roslyn kept her eyes on him, his eyes were glossy and all happiness for earlier had left him. the suddenly, his voice went into a yell, making roslyn flinch slightly at the suddeness "HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!"

his voice echoed around the trees, bouncing off all of them. then he looked back at his lap then looked over to roslyn though his eyes were full of anger "I hope he finds me. because when he does, I'm going to be ready."

roslyns eyes were wide, listening to the boy whose heart was hurt "when he does, I'm going to kill him!" harry finished.

roslyn then looked back at ron and hermione who were standing close together, their eyes on harry. none of them knew what to say as they could not imagine what he was going through. they didn't understand his anger, his pain or what his life was like or has been like.

roslyn then looked back at harry and nodded holding his hands. she whispered delicately to him "and we'll be right there with you harry."

he glanced at her and she continued, her whispering so only harry could hear "I'll be there with you. always, harry."

jay speaks
I'm in love with roslyn snape 🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 3 24
You are Y/n Snape, daughter of Severus Snape. This is your First Year at Hogwarts. Will you become friends with a certain Trio? What house are you go...
2.6K 89 36
Amalia Snape, Severus Snape's daughter, arrives at Hogwarts in their third year meeting all the students, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy included. She...
292K 7.3K 83
โ—‡COMPLETEโ—‡ Samantha Lillian Snape is the daughter of our lovely Potion Professor, Severus Snape. Samantha is very cunning, witty, and kind. She has h...
416 22 20
The daughter of Draco and Harry Malfoy attends Hogwarts with her two brothers. As things would be, she stood out in school. She was different.