A Korean Boy falls for A musl...

By Cute_love_ffs

This is story a Muslim girl who falls in love with a Korean boy. Now lets see how our yn melts for this man... More

Introduction
Landing In India
Indian Food
Truth Or Dare
Finalizing the Marriage Date
Going On A Long Drive
Going Back To Home
Confession
Wedding Shopping-2
Picking Up Someone From Airport
Truth or Dare

Wedding Shopping

66 2 0
By Cute_love_ffs

*   TAE'S POV *

Mr Kim: I'm gonna help my wife ( back hugs her)

Mrs Kim : Hey! What are you doing? ( Blushes )

Mr Shaik: and I'm gonna help my wife
( Mrs Shaik blushes )

Suhail : and I'm gonna help my soon-to-be-wife (kisses Aera's cheeks)

Aera: Suhail our parents are also here! ( Blushing mess )

YN: ohohohoh Bhai you are so romantic ( teasing )

Suhail: I know I know ( proud )
( Aera noona hit Hyung on his chest while blushing)

Mrs Kim : Taehyung-ah who are you gonna help? ( Controlling laugh )

Mrs Shaik: Oh yeah Tae beta whom are you gonna help?

* I looked at them and said *

Taehyung: why don't have anyone when I have your daughter ( Sarcastically, but deep inside it's true)

Mr Shaik : You mean Sana ?

* I saw Suhail hyung, Aera noona and Yn go to select Aera noona's Dress.*

Taehyung: Nah I meant Yn, and I am gonna help her and Beomgyu will help Sana.

* I went to select a dress for YN *

* YN's POV*

Aera : ahh Yn I can't decide!

Aera is searching for dress for 20 mins and Bhai is looking at her with poker face.
To be honest I'm also bored but it's ok.

Just then I noticed that a dress caught Bhai's eyes.
He took the dress, it was simple yet elegant and walked towards Bhabhi and said, ‘Baby try this’  To which Bhabhi replied ‘ wow baby your choice is amazing ’.
My thoughts ‘ Why are we here just to suffer ’

I felt that someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned to see Taehyung holding a dress.

Taehyung: umm....a....Yn try this it will....umm...this will suit you ( Awkward)

While looking at the dress I said ‘ Ok btw your choice is not bad ’ and Tae was blushing alot.

I went to the trail room after a few minutes I came back looking beautiful and Taehyung was looking as if there's no tomorrow.

             Taehyung’s POV

I showed YN the dress she said ‘ Ok btw your choice is not bad’ while looking at the dress and I was blushing.

YN went to the trail room after a few minutes she came back looking like a Goddess and I was looking as if there's no tomorrow.

The only thing that I can think is ‘ beautiful’.

Yn: So,how do I look? ( Smiles )
I said ‘ Extremely beautiful and totally wife material’ without realising

                 * YN's POV*

I said ‘ So,how do I look?’ while smiling.
Taehyung: Extremely beautiful and totally wife material

After listening to this I literally started to blush, and decided to make him blush too and said ‘ Ofcource I will look beautiful because you selected this dress ’ Controlling my smile.
Taehyung was blushing so hard.

*Meanwhile Beomgyu and Sana*

Beomgyu selected a dress for Sana and she is in Trail room, then the door opened showing Sana in a beautiful dress Beomgyu looked at her just when he saw her in that dress he lost his balance and was about to fall but he managed himself.

Sana : So, how do I look?

Beomgyu went towards her pulled her by her waist and whispered ‘ You are so beautiful that I can't take away my eyes from you ’ in Sana's Ears.

Beomgyu: you are looking so beautiful that I can't take away my eyes from you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
461K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
4.5M 283K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...