𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐕�...

By cherienshipper

✧ q⁺ πŸƒ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, πŸ’‹ cherry garcia tries to get revenge for her best-friend, by playing the biggest ma... More

CAST! get a picture
PROLOGUE! she liked getting revenge for the girls who were too sad too
chapter 2 β€’ he was doing his best to be nice in the best way he knew how too
chapter 3 β€’ she knew she'd ruin the entire friend-group.
chapter 4 β€’ the only thing that came out of his mouth was that she was pretty
chapter 5 β€’ i'm not your wife. i'm gonna file a restraining order against you
chapter 6 β€’ didn't mean he was any less of a stupid man
chapter 7 β€’ he told himself each time she was done with him, to stop
chapter 8 β€’ allowed himself to fall in love, and had become a pawn in her game
chapter 9 β€’ he loved her so much, and she only loved him in private
chapter 10 β€’ she was the only girl he loved, the only girl he cared about
chapter 11 β€’ of pretending that the boy meant absolutely nothing to her
chapter 12 β€’ she spent her entire summer pretending to not love a boy
chapter 13 β€’ cycle of pretending that their love ended the next day
chapter 14 β€’ that he was the only one to fuck her over. he stood out
chapter 15 β€’ jay had seen her as something more
chapter 16 β€’ maybe they could love each-other better next summer

chapter 1 β€’ i can't believe i'm spending my summer like this

3.7K 98 161
By cherienshipper

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐔𝐌.

her best-friend, flor, was sitting on the edge of her bed.

cherry huffed, trying to shove all of her clothes into her red suitcase.

"bitch, that's way too much." flor stared at the overflowing suit case.

"mind your business, bitch." cherry shrugged it off.

"just get another suitcase!"

"i did! this is, like, my third one!"

"why are you bringing your whole fucking closet? are you moving?"

"fuck no. it's just for the summer."

flor glanced at the clock.

finally, cherry got the suitcase to shut.

"you gotta go." flor said.

"i know, i have to leave before mason tries to serenade me again." cherry frowned.

"he's obsessed with you." flor said, dragging the suitcase down the stairs.

"good, he should be. he's just really fucking annoying." cherry complained, shoving the back door open.

flor stared at the private jet at the very end of the backyard.

"where are you going, anyways?" flor questioned, as the girls approached the jet.

"i don't know, point something." cherry shrugged.

"point place?" flor asked.

cherry nodded her head, handing her luggage to a man who carried it onto the jet.

"my ex lives over there." flor frowned. "the one who played me?"

"what was his name, again?" cherry questioned.

"jay. jay kelso." flor remembered.

cherry stepped up the stairs leading onto the jet.

"wait, cherry!" flor called out to her. "can you do me a favor?"

"yeah, anything." cherry nodded.

«───── « ʚ♡ɞ » ─────»

cherry set her bags down, and her chauffeur took them away.

she lifted her heart-shaped sunglasses to the top of her head.

"no way we're in fucking wisconsin." cherry scoffed.

she glanced over at the sign, promoting point place.

and it's not like cherry hadn't ever been to point place; that's where cherry's father grew up, so she'd visited a few times.

but, she'd only ever befriended one person.

a girl, named leia forman.

"i can't believe i'm spending my summer like this." cherry said.

"you asked for this!" her father reminded her. "why don't you go over to the formans?"

"where the fuck is that?"

"leia's grandparents house?"

"is leia here?"

"i mean, she's a 5 minute car ride away."

cherry grinned, and hopped back into the car.

she glanced out the window for the entire car ride.

eventually, she spotted leia outside, holding a basketball.

"leia!" cherry called out, slamming the door.

"cherry?" leia smiled, setting the basketball on her hip.

"oh my god, babe, i missed you!" cherry smiled.

the girl threw her arms around the blonde, with a huge grin on her face.

she pressed a kiss to her cheek.

her red lipgloss left a mark, right on her face.

"you wanna play?" leia offered, holding out the basketball.

"uhm, no, i'm not interested in playing with balls." cherry said, trying not to laugh. "i just hate sports, and i don't wanna rip my nails off."

cherry backed up, making sure she didn't trip.

"i'll watch you from a safe distance away!" cherry said, and pulled out her mirror to reapply her lipgloss.

suddenly, a loud voice began to scream.

or sing?

"and i'm here to remind you of the mess you left when you went away! it's not fair to deny me if the cross i hear, that you gave to me!" the voice yelled.

"who the fuck is trying to be my chemical romance?" valentine looked up.

leia followed the voice.

"why are we investigating? what if we get kidnapped? i'm too pretty to die! we're both too pretty to die!" cherry pulled the girl closer.

"don't worry!" leia reassured.

the two girls approached a window.

inside, a pretty girl with curly hair was swinging her head around and screaming lyrics.

"i feel like a stalker." cherry adjusted her skirt as she kneeled down.

cherry stared at the girl inside the room.

"oh my god, i love emos. do you think it'd be weird if i asked them for their number?" cherry questioned.

suddenly, the girl turned around, and approached the window.

"fuck!" cherry said.

leia backed up.

"hello." leia greeted.

"what are you doing, creepers!" the girl asked.

"i'm here to profess my love to you." cherry spoke, sarcastically.

"no, we're not doing anything weird!" leia smacked cherry's arm. "we were just standing outside your window and watching you sing.. and wondering what it would be like to be you."

the girl said nothing.

"okay, we're gonna go now.. unless you wanna hear a cool bootleg i got in chicago?" leia offered.

"i'm listening." the girl smiled.

"yeah, it's, uh, pretty major. big-time bootleg. the bootiest of legs!"

"just go get it."

"on it. please be here when i get back."

leia ran to her house, and the girl helped cherry climb through the window.

finally, leia returned, and the trio of girls listened to the bootleg music.

leia explained her family history.

"so, this was your moms old room, and your dad moved next door?" the girl asked. "i bet they boned in here all the time!"

"ew, oh my god, they probably did bone!" cherry cringed. "actually, leia, your moms kind of hot. is she single?"

"no, she's married to my father." leia blinked.

"is it a happy marriage?" cherry sat on the bed.

"sometimes, late at night, when everything's quiet, i can still hear the.." the girl pressed down on the bed, and imitated creaking noises.

"bitch, that creaking is probably your parents." cherry said.

"parent."

"oh, shit, sorry, me too. dad or mom?"

"mom."

cherry nodded.

leia stared at the bed, with a horrified look.

"sorry, i love making people feel uncomfortable." the girl apologized.

"me too! oh my god, kiss me now. we're literally soulmates!" cherry grinned.

the girl laughed.

"you're really good at it." leia said

"anyway, tell me about chicago. what are you guys into?" the girl questioned.

"ew, i didn't live in chicago. i lived in la." cherry cringed.

"yeah, that makes sense." the girl nodded.

"i don't like a lot of things. uhm.. i like myself. that's, like, it, but i'm into you, babe!"

"glad to hear!"

leia tried to decipher wether or not the girls were being serious.

she just stood, shifting from foot to foot.

"what about you?" the girl glanced up.

"me? uh, a lot of stuff. school.. schools a big one. and i'm a pretty big deal in debate club. that's not up for debate!" leia joked. "yeah, i'm not popular."

"good. popular people suck!"

"yeah, they really do."

leia looked up at cherry, who just stared back.

"sorry, not you!" leia began to apologize.

"i know, i'm great." cherry grinned.

"oh, this is the best part!" the girl said, and turned up the volume on her speaker.

a boy burst into the room.

"damn it, gwen! turn that crap down i'm trying to shave." the boy complained.

'oh my god. who is that man? i think my pants just fell off.' cherry thought.

suddenly, cherry realized that she hadn't even asked the girl what her name was.

apparently, it was gwen.

"older brother, different dads. he's cool. mostly cause he has a van, and he's fun to mess with." gwen shrugged. "watch this!"

gwen turned the volume all the way up.

her hot brother entered the room again.

"seriously, gwen! i almost nicked my nerps! this whiny vagina music is bumming me out!" the boy complained.

"what the fuck is vagina music?  i wanna listen too it. it sounds hot." cherry wondered.

"oh yeah, nate? me and my new friends are gonna start a band and call it whiny vagina!" gwen argued.

"i'm gonna start a band and call it that's stupid!"

"whiny vagina.. that needs to be on a shirt, like, right now. i'm gonna get a tramp stamp tattoo of it!" cherry grinned.

gwen turned the music all the way up again.

cherry stared right at leia, analyzing her.

"you would look really good with a nose piercing." cherry suggested.

"let me give you one!" gwen begged, grabbing a needle.

"uhm.. sure?" leia said, nervously.

"you don't have too if you don't want too." cherry reassured.

"no, i want too!" leia smiled.

gwen searched through her drawers to get a fresh needle.

"should i pierce my nip-" cherry began.

"no!" leia gasped.

"can you pierce my belly button? i haven't gotten it done yet and i just got the cutest piercing for it." cherry turned to gwen.

"of course." gwen grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5.8K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
9.8K 169 28
Annie Leblanc, not your typical sophomore, high school student, very quiet, abused, bullied, depressed, self-harm, and more. She has few friends, but...
152K 4.8K 41
✧ q⁺ πŸƒ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, πŸ’‹ cherry garcia hates finney blake, and how he's always so nervous around her. he accidentally spills cherry coke on her sh...
1.1M 27.5K 27
Kimberly Zanders was the nerd. The one who was always pushed around not only because she was a nerd but because she was chubby. She always kept quiet...