Becoming Us (COMPLETE)

By WrenCox3

**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One d... More

Before we get started!
*One*
*Two*
*Three*
*Five*
*Six*
*Seven*
Hello, beautiful readers!
*Eight*
*Nine*
*Ten*
*Eleven*
*Twelve*
*Thirteen*
*Fourteen*
*Fifteen*
*Sixteen*
*Seventeen*
*Eighteen*
*Nineteen*
*Twenty*
*Twenty One*
*Twenty Two*
*Twenty Three*
*Twenty Four*
*Twenty Five*
*Twenty Six*
*Twenty Seven*
*Twenty Eight*
*Twenty Nine*
*Thirty*
*Thirty One*
*Thirty Two*
*Thirty Three*
*Thirty Four*
*Thirty Five*
*Thirty Six*
*Thirty Seven*
*Thirty Eight*
*Thirty Nine*
*Forty*
*Forty One*
*Forty Two*
*Forty Three*
*Forty Four*
*Forty Five*
*Forty Six*
*Forty Seven*
*Forty Eight*
*Forty Nine*
*Fifty*
*Fifty One*
*Fifty Two*
*Fifty Three*
*Fifty Four*
**Epilogue**
Now that this one is finished!
Bonus - Vacation - Part 1
Bonus - Vacation - Part 2

*Four*

3.6K 154 219
By WrenCox3

After my date with Tre, and everything he made me feel, I was so exhausted, I barely had time to change my clothes before I fell asleep thinking of him. I also slept later than usual and needed to rush to get ready for work.

As the shower warmed, I realized having the late afternoon shift meant I wouldn't see Tre. Disappointment darkened my mood until I remembered we had a date planned for tomorrow. I could wait that long.

Wait for what? I wasn't sure, but I needed to thank Mandy for it. If she hadn't pushed me, I never would've gone.

Never would've felt Tre's strong hands on me.

His tongue on my skin.

The little bites.

Sucking.

Licking.

Shivering, I stepped under the hot spray, letting the water stream over me as I took inventory of my body. One of Tre's hard kisses had left a tiny hickey on my breast, and I loved it.

I grinned, remembering the way he'd said goodbye to my pretty titties. I'd never felt more beautiful than I had last night. I moved my fingers over my breasts, finding that even thoughts of Tre were enough to arouse. So, this was what everyone meant when they talked about sex.

Wondering, I slid my hands lower, gliding my index finger between my folds. With a gasp, I realized thoughts of him made me wet, too. Slipping over my clit, I flinched. I was so much more sensitive than usual. It made me wonder what else Tre could do.

Leaning against the shower wall, I moved my fingers the way Tre had, rubbing, moving inside, pumping, but it wasn't the same.

Closing my eyes, I imagined his hand in place of mine. Veins bulging, the muscles in his forearm dancing beneath smooth, midnight skin. His deep voice in my ear saying dirty things—ride my hand, baby. Take what you need. Come for me, Gemma.

A quiet whimper slipped out as thoughts of Tre's full lips around my breast filled my memory. Flicking his tongue over the tight tip, grazing it with his teeth. I moved my fingers in and out and pinched my nipple with the other hand.

Something happened inside me. Almost there. My legs shook, and my breaths became shallow as I imagined Tre there holding me up. He'd press me to the wall and—

Bang, bang, bang! Someone pounded on the bathroom door, and I jumped, my hands fisting in front of me as my heart raced for an entirely new reason. All thoughts of Tre washed down the drain.

"You 'bout done in there?" Gary yelled. "It's been twenty minutes."

That was that. Nothing would happen now. I sighed. Oh well, it was better with Tre, anyway.

"Sorry. Give me five minutes." I ducked my head under the spray and grabbed the shampoo bottle.

Gary grumbled something I couldn't understand, then yelled, "You're not the only one in this house, ya know."

I gritted my teeth, and decided I'd had enough of him. "I am the only one paying bills, though, so how about you get away from the door until I'm done?"

"You little—" Gary's voice was replaced by Mama's soft tones.

I couldn't tell what she said, but she was clearly trying to pacify the jerk. I finished rinsing my hair and began washing in a hurry. Why didn't I keep my mouth shut?

I hoped my smart-ass remark didn't cause problems for Mama. But honestly, maybe if they did, she'd get rid of him, and that would be good. The more I had to be around him, the more I realized, this guy was nothing but bad news.

She was a hot mess when it came to handling the bills or holding down a job, but she was sweet and pretty. All she'd ever wanted to do was take care of other people. She deserved better. What drew her to these assholes?

As I dried, dressed, and wrapped my hair in a towel, I thought maybe because she had me when she was sixteen, and my dad was a jerk, she thought all men were. If so, that was stupid. Didn't she see the people around her in normal, happy relationships with nice guys?

I froze as the thought struck me—I was her. One awful relationship with terrible, dry sex and passionless kisses made me think that's all there was. I was a moron.

Thank God, I had Mandy to show me the light. Well, I guess Tre was the one to show me. Mandy just sorta shoved me toward the light.

I giggled to myself and opened the door. I wasn't paying attention as I stepped into the hall, and Gary knocked me to the side, slamming me into the wall. Pain exploded in my shoulder.

"You better watch your mouth, bitch or—"

Mama appeared in front of me, facing Gary. "It's alright, honey. Don't be mad. She didn't mean nothin' by it." She glanced back at me with pleading eyes. "Did you, Gemma?"

She was scared, and I wanted to throw Gary out myself. Mama was a petite little thing, a hundred pounds soaking wet, and hardly over five feet. Gary towered over us both. But she'd just let him back in if I kicked him out, and I couldn't always be here.

My jaw popped as I unclenched my teeth. "No, I didn't mean anything. Just crabby I guess."

"Well, I guess you better move your tramp-ass on to work. Don't think I didn't see what dropped you off last night, neither." Gary sneered.

Mama looked between us. "What? Who dropped you off?"

I straightened and couldn't stop from glaring at Gary. "My very sweet and handsome date."

A smile spread across Mama's face, but Gary scoffed. "You'll never find a decent man to want you if you're gonna be whoring for one of them."

"Decent like you?" I arched my brow and straightened, ready to stand my ground.

"Honey," Mama reached up to pet Gary's face. "Why don't you get in the shower? You've been waiting, and I want some time with you before you go. Okay?" Her hand moved from his face, down his chest and stomach, coming to rest with her fingers hooked into the top of his cotton shorts.

I cringed and fought the bile rising in my throat while he ignored me. Apparently, her distraction worked. He grabbed her butt and said, "Hurry up," before going into the bathroom and slamming the door behind him.

Mama waited until the water started, to whisper, "Why'd you have to make him angry like that?"

"That man is a pile of shit. You could do so much better."

She sighed. "He's not really like that. He just doesn't like when people talk back."

"Wow, Mama."

She waved her hand, as if dismissing the conversation, and smiled. "So, tell me about this date. Was he good to you?"

My mood lifted. "He was amazing."

"I'm so glad." Her eyes cut to the bathroom door for a second. "What's Gary's problem with him?"

"Tre's black."

"Oh." Mama shrugged. "I'm glad you had a nice time. Will you see him again?"

"We have plans for tomorrow."

She clapped softly. "That's wonderful."

"It is." I beamed at her. "He's the first guy I've liked in a long time."

"I can already tell he's better than Jason." She poked the tip of my nose. "You never looked happy talking about him."

"Dara!" Gary bellowed through the door. "Get your ass in here."

Mama pecked my cheek. "Have a good night at work." Then she was in the bathroom, and I rushed to my room to start the hair dryer and cover any possible sounds. I didn't have time to vomit.

***

Before I even had my apron tied, Mandy was beside me. "So? Where's my picture?"

My mouth dropped open. "I forgot to get one!"

"But you really went?" Her eyes narrowed. "And you wore that dress?"

"I did."

"Prove it."

I sighed. "How?"

Mandy tilted her head and scanned my face. "Did you fuck him?"

My face heated. "No! It was our first date."

"That blush says something happened." She hummed and flicked my boob when I wasn't fast enough to smack her hand away. "You gave him a blow job?"

"Mandy! Oh, my God." I'd never had oral sex in my life. When I'd mentioned it once, Jason said I was disgusting and should focus on being better at regular sex. He was probably wrong about that too. Now, I wondered what it might really be like?

"A handy at least?" Mandy followed me toward the front of the diner. "Or did he use his hands?" She poked my butt. "Did you make-out? Give me something, damn it."

Turning to face her, I grinned. "I owe you one because I had the best time. So, I'll admit, some of that happened."

She grabbed my shoulders. "Spill. Describe him. Was it..." She held her hands up several inches apart and then moved them closer and farther, as though I was going to say when.

"I didn't see it, so you can stop."

"If there was hand stuff going on, you at least felt it. So?" She moved her hands again, and I pushed them down.

"I didn't." My chest grew heavy, and my stomach soured. Did he expect me to, and I failed? "Do you think that was bad?"

Mandy sobered. "Did you like it?"

I nodded, and my eyes burned with tears. I must've disappointed Tre. What if Jason was right and I just wasn't good at sex? Maybe it was all my fault.

"Stop that." She snatched a napkin from the counter, and I sighed with relief seeing that the dining room was empty, save for one table of old guys who'd be happy as long as we refilled their coffee cups. There was no one to see my meltdown.

"What did he say? Did he seem to like it?" she asked.

"I thought he did. He said a lot of things, I don't know." My cheeks burned and I stared at the floor.

She smirked. "He was talking nasty to you?"

I nodded again, and she chuckled. "Gemma, if he was happy getting you off, good for you. Take the win, girlfriend."

"Really? You don't think I disappointed him?"

"Are you seeing him again?"

"Tomorrow."

Mandy arched an eyebrow. "He wasn't disappointed then. Besides, now you can make it up to him." She wiggled her chest at me, and I laughed. "But I hope this doesn't mean that tall, fine-ass man is..." She held her hands in front of her about an inch apart.

I sputtered a laugh, and my phone signaled a text, saving me from replying. She went to fill the old guy's coffees and drop menus off for a couple of women that just entered.

Pulling the cell from my pocket, I saw Carey's name. He was checking in like he did a couple times a week.

Carey: How's it going?

Me: I went on a date last night and it was amazing! How's everything with you?

Carey: That's great. I think Tracy's cheating on me.

Me: What?! Why?

Mandy rested her chin on my shoulder to peek at the text, and I gasped at the sharp pain as I pulled away.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"I bumped into the wall." After that asshole Gary shoved me, but I wouldn't tell anyone that.

"Graceful."

"Shut up." I giggled. "It's Carey. He think's Tracy's cheating."

"I knew she was dumb. Tell him I'll help him get over her. That's one white boy I would fuck with."

"Mandy, they're still together."

"Well, the offer stands." She bumped me with her hip and went to take the women's order.

Carey: She's acting weird, and we haven't done it in a while.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: That could be something besides cheating. Why don't you talk to her?

Carey: Yeah. Maybe.

Me: I'm here if you need me.

Carey: Thx. TTYL

Poor Carey. I finally might've found someone, and now he had issues. In all the years we'd been friends, we'd never gotten to be couple friends. His girlfriends never liked me, and Jason straight up hated Carey.

Maybe they'd be okay, and things would work out with Tre like I hoped. It'd be fun to double—and if I was with Tre, I might not even get those stupid tingles around Carey anymore.

❤️

Any thoughts on Gemma's mom or Gary? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 158 38
Pretty Boy How could you exactly define yourself as being pretty? Is keeping myself high, be enough? Would the wounds around my body, mark me as to...
272K 16.3K 47
5 years ago, I lost my best friend. All because he confessed his feelings for me and I over thought things. I was left on my own only to realize too...
304K 15.6K 35
Miller Spencer knows that it's normal to love your best friend. Ace has been his best friend since forever. So, of course, it's completely natural t...
941 35 6
*MATURE CONTENT* They've been best friends since Tommy's first day of third grade. Now, with graduation behind them and college looming, Dan and Tomm...