Southside ~ Shameless

By P0ttaH518

After Fiona, before Lip, came Hollie. She's a little more put together than the rest but that doesn't stop th... More

Introduction
Season 1 Cast + Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Season 2 cast
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Season 3 cast
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 28

2.3K 60 3
By P0ttaH518

Jasmine had not been exaggerating about the luxuriousness of the boat. Hollie, Nick, Fiona, Veronica and Kevin made their way down the harbour at two o'clock and saw the huge boat was brimming with people partying to loud music.

"Wow,"

"Thought she was only having a few people over." Fiona commented as they approached.

"I don't think Jasmine knows how many 'a few' is," Hollie mused.

"Why don't we party like this?" Kevin questioned.

"You keep forgetting to buy us a boat," said Veronica dryly. Kevin nodded, "oh that's right,"

"Come on," Hollie chuckled as grabbed Nick's hand as they made their way onto the boat.

"Fiona!" Jasmine called down from the deck of the boat, she had a drink in her hand and looked like she might already be drunk.

"Hey!"

"Hey! Come onboard. Grab some champagne. There's sushi," said Jasmine, "guess who's here?" She pointed up at the top deck of the boat where Steve—Jimmy as Fiona had recently found out—was standing with his wife Estephania, "right there with his W-I-F-E."

"Oh shit," Veronica muttered, "are we doing this?"

"We can go if you want?" Hollie offered.

"Or I can throw him overboard?" Nick offered jokingly but Hollie knew that if Fiona asked him to he would.

Fiona shrugged, "I wanna see the jacuzzi," she said before pulling Hollie and Veronica with her onto the boat leaving Kevin and Nick to follow behind them.

|🚬|

Hollie, Nick, Fiona, Veronica and Kevin went up to the jacuzzi and were joined by Jasmine a few minutes later.

"Whoo! That shit is awesome," Kevin whooped as he slid back into the hot tub after doing a line.

"You should've been having with me sooner," said Jasmine, "it was snowing all summer in Chicago,"

"Ha ha!"

"So this is where the party is at," said Jimmy as he approached them with Estephania.

"What's up you dirty fucker? How's it hanging?" said Kevin. Fiona stared ahead of her, refusing to look in Jimmys direction.

"Long and hairy, hard to carry," said Jimmy. Kevin laughed, clearly drunk, "I miss you man,"

"You sure that's not just the drugs talking?"

"It might be. Heh-Heh,"

Jimmy turned to Estephania, "you remember Kev and the gang,"

"Si, hola" Estephania smiled.

"Hola," Kevin greeted while the others just have her awkward smiles.

"Ooh, I love this song," said Jasmine when the song changed, "Estephania let's go dance. Have you ever heard of Jell-o shots?" She clambered out of the hot tub and pulled Estephania away to dance somewhere leaving Jimmy standing on his own beside the hot tub.

"What is she doing?" Nick whispered in Hollie's ear, pulling her closer to him by her waist. Hollie shrugged.

"What are you waiting for? Drop trou. Jump in" said Kev as Jimmy stood awkwardly. Veronica flicked some water at Kevin making him look at her confused, "what?"

"All right," said Jimmy before stepping up on the side of the jacuzzi and taking his khaki shorts off revealing a speedo underneath.

Fiona and Hollie burst out laughing at the sight. Hollie could feel Nick's chest vibrating as he tried to hide his silent laughter by pulling her onto his lap and pressing his face into her neck.

"Ooh!" Veronica grimaced.

"What'd you expect?" Jimmy questioned, "I've been in Brazil for the past six months," he said as he mowed himself into the tub between Fiona and Veronica, "hey all right,"

Fiona scoffed before spinning out of the hot tub.

"Where are you going? I thought you said we were totally cool."

Fiona gave Jimmy a cold look as she wrapped her towel around her waist before walking away.

"I like your bathing suit," said Kev.

"Thank you,"

They sat for a moment before it got awkward and Hollie felt the need to get out of there. She leaned back and whispered in Nick's ear.

Nick cleared his throat, "uh, we're gonna go...somewhere else. bye," he rambled slightly as Hollie stood up off his lap and got out of the hot tub. She picked up her towel and bag from the floor and grabbed his hand and pulled him with her.

"Be safe kids!" Veronica yelled after them.

"Yes momma!" Hollie yelled back with a laugh. She pulled Nick into the bathroom and dropped her bag and towel on the floor.

"What kind of weirdo has gold plated bathroom fixtures?" Nick questioned, eyeing the gold faucet.

"Rich douchebags who don't have anything better to spend their millions on," Hollie shrugged, "but enough about the rich guy,"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his heatedly. Nick gripped her hips, pulling her closer than possible, "did you lock the door?" He mumbled against her lips.

"Who gives a shit?"

Accepting her answer, Nick trailing his hands up her sides and along the string of her bikini top before pulling on it to untie the knot.

|🚬|

The next day at the Alibi Hollie was cleaning glasses while Kev—who was extremely hungover from the day before—listened to Frank trying to convince him to let Peggy live with Stan in his apartment.

Just as Kevin was threatening to stab Frank with the ice scooper, Fiona stormed into the alibi and headed straight for Frank.

"What did I do this time?" Frank whined.

"Where's your mother?"

"She said she didn't need me this morning," said Frank, "had some personal business to do," he grumbled, "I change her diaper, what's more personal than that?"

Hollie grimaced at the image.

Fiona sighed, "shot of Jäger, Hollie," she requested, smacking the bar lightly as she sat down.

"Uh, don't hit the bar, Fi," Kevin whined.

Hollie put her cloth down and grabbed a shot glass for Fiona.

"If your buying, make it two," said Frank.

Hollie grabbed another shot glass and poured Jäger into both of them before placing them in front of Frank and Fiona.

"I never thought I'd say this, but you were right," said Fiona.

"What happened?"

"She blew up a meth lab in our basement," Fiona answered shortly.

"The fuck?"

"We have to get rid of her,"

|🚬|

Frank and Fiona's plan to get rid of Peggy by getting her held involuntarily held in a psychiatric hospital went to shit before they even attempted it when paramedics brought Peggy back to the house and told them she had pancreatic cancer and not long left to live.

The first day of school had eventually rolled around, bringing an end to the hustle and bustle of summer and a start to the tirade of early morning breakfasts and forged signatures on permission slips.

"Let's go. School. Come on monkeys," Hollie yelled as she pulled her shirt on while walking through the upstairs hallway.

Carl was in the bathroom looking at the back of his head—which he had singed in the explosion—with a hand mirror.

"Carl come on, get out of there,"

"Our house still smells like meth," he complained.

"Yeah, who's fault is that?" Hollie questioned jokingly as she lightly smacked his shoulder when he walked past her to go downstairs.

"Whoa," she whistled lowly when Ian walked out of his room with a black eye, "good way to start the school year,"

"Wow you look nice Debs," said Fiona when Debbie ran past her in the hall when she stepped out of her room. She had s nice red top on with a blue skirt and little cute butterfly clips in her hair.

"Thanks,"

"Have you seen Ian's eye?" Hollie asked Fiona.

Fiona rolled her eyes as Ian walked past her, "Jesus,"

A/N I'm trying to add more Nick into the story because I feel like I'm earlier chapters he's just sort of...there? And I wanted to make him have more interactions with the other characters and not just Hollie. Like his friendship with Fiona for example because he was friends with Fiona in high school before he dated Hollie.

Also, Jasmine is GONE!! I honestly can't stand her.

🖤H🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 101 6
"i'm in the corner watching you kiss her, i'm right over here, why can't you see me? i'm giving it my all, i'm not the girl you're taking home, i'll...
75.9K 2.3K 35
Liliana Gallagher the second oldest in her family younger than Fiona, but older than Lip. All Gallaghers pushing through as a family with their alcoh...
211K 3.7K 65
[mickey milkovich x fem!oc] grown up in a shitty neighborhood, with a junkie mother who was never there and an alcoholic dad, violet and her siblings...
5.2K 145 12
- What if 𝘿elilah can never break the revolving cycle? ˡⁱᵖ ᵍᵃˡˡᵃᵍʰᵉʳ 𝘿elilah 𝙈itchell was bound to be m...