Dandelion

By UnderTheCloudySky

Isn't being a wicked women much better? More

Announcements
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Announcements
SS 1
SS 2
SS 3
SS 4
SS 5
SS 6
SS 7
SS 8
SS 9
SS 10
SS 12
SS 13
SS 14
SS 15
SS 16
SS 17
SS 18
SS 19
SS 20
Special SS 1
Special SS 2
Special SS 3
Special SS 4
Special SS 5
Special SS 6
Special SS 7
Special SS 8
Special SS 9
Special SS 10
Special SS 11
Special SS 12

SS 11

437 7 0
By UnderTheCloudySky

* * *

-Shit. Where else am I? Why did this happen again!

I certainly didn't say it out loud, but my thoughts echoed through the space.

-Is it the unconscious world?

Like setting the echo in a karaoke room, my thoughts echo in the air again.

-Rosary, weren't you on my side? There's a lot of power from my past life in there!

Feeling absurd, I closed my mouth and held my breath because Rocke Visconti came into view. It feels different from seeing him in a dream and seeing him vividly like a 4D screen.

-.... He looks just like the real Isidore. Although the personality of the person over there seems a bit more picky.

I felt like I was previewing Isidore in his 30s.

-Isn't this a level where you have to pay for it?

I followed him striding down the aisle as if possessed. Rocke Visconti, who stopped walking and grabbed the doorknob, closed his eyes tightly, took a long deep breath, and slowly opened the door.

He clenched his teeth so that his jaw bulged out. He even seemed to be holding back his tears. In the room, there was Nyla, who had very little time left to live.

On the day of the decisive battle when the red moon rose, the great demon led the corps and descended to the ground, killing and injuring countless people. Amidst the turmoil, Nyla managed to defeat the demon, but it wasn't a true victory. She used her body, which was filled with strong divine power, as a vessel to absorb and neutralize the demonic energy.

And as a result of the aftermath, Nyla was forced to live a life with a limited period of time. Because the demonic energy that entered her body began to contaminate even her organs as well.

"You're here."

Nyla smiles at the man with a pale face. I could feel the kind of heart she was laughing with, so if I had a tear gland right now, I would probably have cried inadvertently.

"It snowed today. It's cold, it's filthy cold."

Rocke Visconti brushed the snow off his shoulder and said calmly.

"Still, it bloomed."

He put the flowers folded in light purple paper into the palm of her hand, as if to cheer up.

"It's lavender that you like."

"Thank you."

Her fingertips, which were blackened by Magi, trembled.

"Don't say those words that you say as a habit. Tell me the one that starts with "f". It was the most pleasant to hear out of all the things you say. To be honest, I can't hear anything else because I'm so upset."

"Hey."

"Oh, there is."

".... You remember?"

"What?"

"The story of the next life."

Nyla firmly believed that there would be a next life. It was also a certain premonition of a saintess most closely related to God.

"I remember, you said you would live as a bad woman next time? Good luck. I will stick by your side and cheer you on. It would be nice if the flies didn't get caught."

".... Hehe."

"Even if you smile like an idiot, it's annoying because you're cute."

".... I love you."

"Me too."

Rocke Visconti's voice settles low. The two of them shared their breath slowly while holding on to each other's existence.

How much time has passed. The man's breath cracked wildly with sorrow, and the woman's delicate breathing became very thin. And the breath of that frail woman became so feeble in the end that I could no longer feel her presence.

Soon, a deep darkness came. It was a bottomless abyss with no light. Even though it was definitely the end of my memory, I was silent for a while, buried in a sad emotion.

It was then.

-Deborah...

-Uh, that voice from before!

The wet voice that flowed from the rosary earlier spreads out like a ripple, lighting up the darkness. Thump thump, the sensation of constricting blood vessels and tingling throughout the body shook my brain again.

-Who are you? I don't think it's going to be taught in an easy way.

To my words, an unidentified voice answered.

-I know you well. Now you are Deborah, once you were Yoon Do Hee, and you were Nyla in the past.

-How the hell did you....?

-I've been watching you.

-What do you mean you watched? Could it be an ancestor God?

-Anc, ancestor God....?! If I have to define it in human language, I am a 'thought form'. Although it does not exist in reality, it should be said that it is a form formed by gathering wishes.

As if he didn't like the title of ancestor God, he hurriedly started introducing himself.

-Wishes?

-Yes, you in the past.... With the desire to spend the next life with the person you love, you transferred divine power to the white rosary.

-I remember that.

-Rocke Visconti was the same. The white beads hanging from the rosary were made by rounding the fangs of the golden dragon that Rocke cherished.

-Oh, My God. It was really precious.

Only a small amount of dragon bones, which existed only in ancient times, remain today. A thing that is really worth paying for.

-Yes. You didn't know, that man hand-carved his one and only heirloom and gave it to you as a gift. With the desire to be with you for a long time in the future.

-Then, do you mean you are a thought form formed by the meeting of the two's wishes....?

-Right. It was always in that rosary.

-That's why I felt familiar with your voice.

It's a neutral voice, but there was a corner similar to Nyla's soft resonance. So, as soon as the rosary was called, I might have reached out my hand without realizing it.

-Yeah, I have a lot to show you.

Once again, the events of the past unfolded vividly before my eyes. Against the background of the blood-red full moon, an evil voice resounded through the space, and a terrifying chill set in.

-Nyla! Damn cheeky bitch, what an insignificant bug you are! Do you think it will end like this? You will not die gracefully! You will struggle in excruciating pain as your organs rot! In the abyss, in the bondage of pain, you will struggle forever!

The voice of Lucifer, which has now disappeared. The demon cursed with all his might toward Nyla, who used her body as a vessel to absorb demonic energy.

-That, that bastard.... Guess who isn't the demon.

As if the thought form sympathized with my words, it caused a harsh ripple.

-Because of the curse of Lucifer, who clings to you like a demon, your soul falls into the abyss, out of reach of the main God. After wandering in depths of darkness for a while, you are reincarnated in a different dimension, not where you were originally arranged.

-....

-Under unfortunate circumstances.

-That was Yoon Do Hee.

-Yeah....

The voice of the thought form subsided gloomily.

-And the evil spirit took over Deborah's body, which your soul should have entered.

-That evil spirit is the same Deborah Seymour who did all kinds of evil things before I was possessed, right...?

-Yes. As an evil spirit that came from Lucifer, he was selfish, violent, and never saw others better than himself, so he always did bad things

The thought form spoke in a cool tone.

-And I was attracted to Philaf, a spirit with a color similar to mine.

-Where is that evil spirit now?

-You, the owner of the original body, bounced back while returning.

-Is it still here?

-Since the memory of when you was a human was shattered, he must have lost himself and returned to the form of a grudge. It probably disappeared along with his master, Lucifer.

It was fortunate that the evil spirit flew away, left behind fragments of memories. At least it took less time to adapt when I was possessed.

-You have to be precise! You didn't possess a character in a novel, you returned to your place. To the place originally arranged for you.

The thought form created a series of waves.

-Now everything is back in place. The journey was never smooth at all, but... You did a great job.

That guy murmured.

-You don't know how much that damned evil spirit was fighting with the soul of Mirju Seymour.

-Well, at the time of being possessed, Deborah was on the verge of being dug out of the real family register.

-Oh, by the way, Mirju Seymour is the former life of your father, George Seymour. Mirju was invited by the Seymour family, and he was a great wizard who cared for you like a daughter. He was famous for being so filthy, that if you had a next life, you wanted to be like that snake-like man.
---In the beginning, I was confused about who George Seymour was. But next, I think George Seymour is the name of the current Duke Seymour, Deborah's father. Because if I'm not wrong the name of the current Duke Seymour never mentioned in the previous chapters.

-Ah. I remember that...

-Hmmm, it was the worst situation, but to annihilate Lucifer with divine magic. It's really great.

It feels strange that someone has been watching my struggles, and even sympathizes with me, and says that I am amazing. It wasn't a bad feeling. It's a bit embarrassing though.

-I wanted to meet you like this when the wish came true. Because I'm a thought form created by your soul, I've always been able to watch over you.

-Aha. That's why you pretended to be in trouble, to summon me to the Temple.

I was worried because the color of the relic had changed, but it turned out to be a trick that this guy devised.

-Hmmm! I'm mixed with Rocke's thoughts, so I'm not as nice as you.

The guy said it as an excuse.

-I'm nice? I ended my hogu life. You've been watching me for a long time, so you must know.

-That doesn't mean that the essence of your soul has changed... But honestly, I'm relieved.

The thought form seemed genuinely relieved. It's true that it's hard to live in this rough world if you're too nice.

-Anyway, dragon's words are great. Remember what Rocke Visconti said, Deborah?

"Ha. You have to be reborn about twice before you become a bit toxic."

To the thought form's question, I answered yes, recalling what he said in the past.

-Thanks to those dragon words, you didn't disappear into the abyss and were able to be reborn in a dimension nearby.

The guy added admiringly.

-Half-seriously, half-jokingly, he said you would have to be reborn twice to become toxic. I couldn't believe it, but you were really born again twice, and your soft personality became so venomous.

-Yoon Do-hee's life was so spicy that I had to wake up.

Nyla had a harsh fate of being a savior in a dystopian world where demons run rampant, but she still had a strong love affair with the world's most handsome man. On the other hand, Yoon Do-hee....

-It seems like I only studied after leaving my family, part-time job, college entrance exam, and college entrance exam.

-But.... Aren't you curious?

-What?

-Since Yoon Do-hee, who was in your previous life, left.

.....!

I flinched. This is because the previous life, which the thought form was watching, suddenly began to flow in front of my eyes as if it were fast-forwarding.

-∞oOo∞-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275 8 5
alleyway romance ; " you could do so much better. "
69K 2.7K 27
and i'll never be more than this, will I?
40.7K 1.6K 26
Being reborn as Adrianna Deor, the villainess of this novel, could be seen as her greatest fortune, in her life full of misfortunes. After her reinca...
861K 30.9K 54
Someone once asked me: if I were to be reborn one time what would I want to be? I answered, "General" Because I like it when girls are tough and yes...