Dark Symbiosis

By BeyonderSpiderman

On another earth, Peter loses the last person he truly cared about. There was nothing but pain and misery in... More

Felicia AKA Black Cat
Mary Jane Watson
Silver Sable
All Female Sinister Syndicate
Medusa, Domino and Boom-Boom
She-Venom

Maria Hill and Black Widow (Natasha Romanof)

298 7 0
By BeyonderSpiderman

Motherfucker!” Nick Fury cursed as he typed on his computer in a panic while screams and gunshots could be heard from outside. “All communications are jammed; I have no control of the helicarrier anymore!” He punched the control panel in frustration while the rest of the engineers and pilots in the control room started panicking as well, ultimately losing their shit. Nick didn’t blame them, though.

“Then I guess no help is coming… My communicator isn’t working either,” The redheaded woman in a black bodysuit, Black Widow, beside him grumbled.

“I guess all we can do is wait… And go out with a fight,” Maria Hill suggested as both she and Natasha had a gun in hand. Nick Fury sighed in acceptance.

“If it ends like this, then might as well kick that asshole’s ass the hardest we can. Make sure he remembers us,” He said as he looked at his handgun, then walked over to a large case and grabbed a sonic cannon and a blaster rifle.

“W-Wait! Don’t tell me you are really ready to die! We have to survive somehow!” An engineer yelled as he ran up to Fury, who simply pushed him out of the way.

“If you want to live that badly, then take a gun and fight. That goes for all of you, too,” He replied, which was enough to make everyone wake up from their trance and grab handguns or rifles.

Nick Fury stood his ground with Maria Hill and Black Widow by each one of his sides as the sound of explosions and destruction was getting closer and closer until it suddenly fell silent. They had no time to wonder what was happening behind the door before it was completely blasted in under a second as the broken body of a Shield agent flew through the opening and crashed into the controls. Spider-Venom showed his smiling face as everyone except for Fury opened fire only for the villain to stand still without even flinching.

“You done?” Spider-Venom inquired mockingly after all of them emptied their gun magazines. “You really expected that guns or rifles would hurt me? Please,” He chuckled while shaking his head. While doing so, his mouth disappeared and returned to the shape of his masked self.

“I already know why you’re doing this,” Nick Fury spoke as he lifted a hand to keep Maria and Natasha from jumping on him.

“Oh yeah? You’re going to convince me that what I’m doing is bad or something?”

‘As if. I know it would be useless. Don’t expect to go against the entire world and win, Spider-Venom,” Nick retorted as Spider-Venom started shaking his head, ready to reply until Fury quickly aimed the sonic cannon at him. “And you talk too much, motherfucker!” He shouted as he pulled the trigger, sending large sound waves at the man in the symbiotic suit.

Spider-Venom widened his eyes as he was hit by the waves, falling to his knees while Venom screamed in unison with him, slowly separating from his body.

“I-It’s working!” Maria commented in relief as Spider-Venom held his head in pain.

“How do you like that?!” Fury said as he motioned for Natasha to take the blaster rifle and get ready to blast him when he was weakened enough.

“AAAAARG! This hurts, damn it! I-I… I… I’m just kidding,” He suddenly stopped screaming as Venom went back to his original shape while his host easily stood up in the sound waves. His enemies were so flabbergasted they couldn’t even speak as Nick was nearly tempted to throw the sonic cannon down in anger. “I’ve been immune to sound and fire for a long time, guys! Didn’t you get the memo? It’s all thanks to my dear Anti-Venom, and you are the only ones to blame for this since you let him lose. But to be honest, since I also got the Juggernaut. I’m pretty much unstoppable,” He bragged until Natasha had enough and shot.

What happened after, Fury wasn’t sure. He only saw Spider-Venom expend in multiple huge tendrils and destroy everything in the control room, killing his staff in the process. When he regained consciousness, his weapons were destroyed and everyone beside him, Natasha and Maria, was dead. He barely managed to stand up while fighting through the pain in his leg; it was likely broken.

“Yah!” Black Widow shot a cable around his arm, wrapping it around it as she propelled herself toward him while Maria followed closely. Spider-Venom didn’t even bother moving as she kicked his neck. Unfortunately, it didn’t have the intended effect as Natasha screamed in pain, and her leg completely snapped in half. Peter quickly grabbed her by that same broken leg and threw her at Maria, throwing them both across the room.

“You could never hope to hurt me at this point,” Peter shook his head, then trapped them both in webs before extending a black tendril to Black Widow’s leg and healing it fully. “But it was hilarious seeing you try,” He snickered as he grabbed Fury by his throat, lifting him up with a hand. “And you got something very wrong. I am not alone,”

“What do you mean?” Fury managed to say as Spider-Venom chuckled.

“I have a few allies who are willing to do anything for me ever since I’ve taken care of them. And with my superior… intellect… I will bring back the superheroes I absorbed and make them fight for me. I already cloned Steve Rogers and Cyclops. I was even thinking of letting him infiltrate Krakoa for me,” He explained as Fury’s eyes grew in shock.

“You…” Fury started only for Spider-Venom to drop him on the floor, then turn his right hand into an axe.

“I wish I could say I will miss you, Fury. But I would be lying,” He said as he raised the axe.

“Peter, no! Please!” Natasha suddenly begged as she and Maria were still trying to free themselves.

“You don’t get to call me by my name! Besides, pleading really isn’t in character for you; I’m disappointed,” He replied only for his spider-sense to warn him of danger, which he didn’t bother dodging.

The unknown attacker jumped and wrapped their legs around his body before wrapping a rope around their neck and attempting to choke him.

“Choking? Really?” He snickered as a spiky tendril formed out of his back and skewered whoever was attacking him. The person collapsed on the floor, spewing blood from their mouth as Peter turned around to look at them. They had a large hole in their belly, but what surprised him was the identity of the attacker. It was a woman with orange hair and a pretty face. Blood burst out of her mouth again as she agonized; fortunately for her, she was passed out and likely didn’t feel pain anymore. “I didn’t you had this cutie working under you, Fury! I would have kept her, but seeing as I already impaled her… I might as well end her misery,” He said, ready to crush her.

“Wait! Don’t do it!” Fury shouted while Peter ignored him. Thus, he had no choice but to reveal the truth. “She’s your sister!” That was enough to stop him in his tracks.

“That… You must really love her if you’re willing to tell a lie like that, Fury,” Peter replied in a low tone, dripping with rage.

“He’s not lying! Check it yourself!” Natasha intervened as Peter paused, then used a black tendril on her blood. “Her name is Teresa Parker,”

“ They’re telling the truth, Peter. The DNA’s matching, ” Venom said as Peter quickly expended his symbiote over Teresa’s body to heal her.

“ My family. I still have some family left. Do everything you can to save her, then show her my memories. I want her to understand why I’m doing this, and to be on my side, ” Peter said as Venom quickly agreed.

“ And if she isn’t? ”

“ She’s my sister. Even if she isn’t, I’ll keep her safe, 

“ Alright, ”

“Now,” Peter said before grabbing Fury by the throat and throwing him through the Helicarrier’s window, then sealing the hole with his webs. The collision was enough to break all his bones, and since they were miles above the ocean, Fury probably wouldn’t survive. “I’ll take care of you two,”

“Fury…” Maria whispered while looking at the sealed spot.

“Your victory won’t last, Peter,” Natasha gritted her teeth and clenched her fists as Peter’s black symbiotic hand grabbed her chin.

“I always wanted you, Black Widow -sorry- Natasha. Not just because of your body but because I genuinely liked you. Even if you flirted with me knowing when I wasn’t single. Now though? I have no interest in your personality anymore, but the body-” He started as Natasha spat on his masked face in anger.

“Don’t you try blaming anything on us! You chose that path!” She replied in a bitter tone.

“You’re even more of a bitch than I remember… I was one of you! I was in the Avengers! And when I made a mistake, you all abandoned me! Even though I said that was Dock Ock having stolen my body! Then I lost people, things… And none of you helped me. I’m just fixing my mistakes now, and I’ll fix yours. Make the world a better place,”

“You killed Steve!” Natasha snapped at him as he shook his head.

“And the others will be next if they go against me! Like I said: I’ll fix their mistakes,”

“Then what are you waiting for? Kill us, too,” Maria yelled at him with a rageful gaze.

“Oh, I’m not doing that. I’m sure you both know how I’ve been converting some women to my cause lately,” He chuckled as they both widened their eyes.

“Anything but that…” Natasha started while Venom reverted back inside Peter, revealing his natural face as well as his naked body.

“Who should I start with first?” He asked, then quickly webbed Natasha’s mouth before they could answer. “Nevermind, I’ll see what Maria’s made of first,” He smirked as he ran the tip of his fingers against her black Shield Agent bodysuit, which did nothing to hide her nice curves. Maria did try to get out of the web trapping her limbs, but it was fruitless.

“Don’t you dare!” Maria started only for Peter to tear her suit open and reveal her naked torso. “You-” She attempted to say as the man interrupted her by locking lips with her, making her eyes widen in shock.

Her mouth was forced open as Peter slipped his tongue inside and quickly explored every spot of it while Maria desperately tried to bite it off. Unfortunately, she realized that his tongue was just as tough as the rest of his body. Her tongue was quickly forced to wrestle with his while he let his hands travel along her body, caressing her soft pale skin as they finally reached her crotch.

A sudden wave of pleasure pulsated throughout her body as Peter’s fingers were slowly sinking inside her pussy. She let out a moan muffled by their kiss as his fingers moved inside her, reaching for her most sensitive spots.

Natasha widened her eyes as Peter broke the kiss and took a step back, revealing a large and long tongue still inside Maria’s mouth before going back inside his own. Maria let out a heavy breath as saliva rolled down her chin.

“You’re starting to get wet, Maria,” Peter chuckled as he showed her his fingers covered with her pussy juice.

“Not because I want to!” She replied aggressively as Peter unwebbed her from the wall, making her fall to the floor.

“And you’ll be begging for it soon,” He stated before lifting her and holding her in a bear hug, which she was unable to escape from. Her soft breasts were pressed against his chest, and while her arms and legs were mostly covered up with the remains of her suit, Peter could still feel her smooth skin. “I don’t want to spend too much time on the foreplay since Natasha’s waiting for me. I hope you don’t mind,” He added as his cock was pointing up and caressing her thigh, very close to her pussy.

“I swear I’ll put a bullet in your-” Maria started before being abruptly interrupted when Peter shoved his cock all the way up inside her pussy in one go, making her moan against her wishes as waves of pleasure went through her body. “Fuck…” She muttered while Peter looked smug. “That doesn’t… mean anything,” She managed to say before Peter started thrusting his penis up and down, slamming his meat against the back of her tight pussy.

“Take a good look, Natasha! It’s your turn soon,” Peter said as he spun Maria around to make her face Black Widow while he held her up by the thighs, then began thrusting inside her pussy again.

Maria jerked her head back while clenching her teeth and desperately trying to hold down her moans while Natasha was staring at her pounding. Two sets of symbiotic arms formed out of Peter’s back, then grabbed Maria’s left breast while the other moved to her clit. That was the last straw, making it impossible for Maria to hold down her moans any longer.

“Ah! Ah! If you’re that… oh! That bad… Then there’s no wonder… ah… You lost so many girlfriends!” Maria managed to muster through her moans while Peter chuckled.

“You’re not hiding your feelings well, you know?” He teased her as he pinched her nipple, making her curl her toes as her crotch started burning up. “Are you coming soon? You sure didn’t resist for long, did you?” Peter asked as his tongue suddenly stretched out of his mouth and wrapped around Maria’s neck, licking her cheek in the process.

“P-Please… don’t look… ah!” Maria pleaded to Black Widow between two moans as electricity seemingly went through her body while she came all over Peter’s cock. The worst part for her wasn’t the disgusting tongue running across her or the fucking itself, but the utter humiliation she felt at being reduced to an onahole for a madman like him.

“Since you’re loving my dick that much, let’s fill you up!” Peter snickered as he gave one last thrust and erupted inside her pussy.

“No!” Maria yelled before letting out a moan as the hot and thick liquid filled her up. Maria clenched her fists in anger while still trying to suppress her pleasure as Peter’s cock stopped twitching inside her. She held back some tears, hoping she didn’t get pregnant as the man pulled his dick out. “I’ll kill you…” She muttered tiredly. Even if that was only one round, and it was far from being her first time, he was a superhuman, and anything with him was bound to be wild.

“And that’s why I’ll make you tamer,” Peter retorted as his black arms turned into tendrils and moved toward Maria’s head, forcing her mouth open as they made their way in. Her nose and ears weren’t spared either.

Natasha tried yet again to break out of the webs as it looked like Maria was suffocating, but every attempt at breaking free was futile. Then, Peter dropped her to the floor like a used object. Black Widow nearly breathed in relief as Maria moved, proving she was still alive.

“W-Wait… Something is wrong… Why?” Maria asked herself as she looked at her hands, her pussy still dripping wet with juice and cum. “My body is asking for more… I want…”

“Oh, yeah? What do you want?” Peter asked smugly as he moved closer, nearly slamming her face with his dick.

“I want your cock… Fuck, I need more of it… You’re a piece of trash, so why? Why am I asking for more?” She replied as she had to hold herself back from jumping on his manhood.

“I played a bit with her mind and body to make her addicted to my penis, but she’s still not broken to the point of seeing me as her lord and master,” Peter said to Natasha the moment he felt her filled-with-dread eyes on him. A tendril came out of his hand and freed Black Widow before cutting the webs covering her mouth, allowing her to breathe more freely. “Now you’ll both suck my dick; it needs some serious cleaning and your mouths look like they’ll be perfect,” He grinned as Natasha glared at him with spite while Maria looked like a dog waiting for its treat. She seemed to have abandoned every bit of pride she had left to satiate her lust.

“You-” Natasha started only for Peter to grab the back of her head and push her face against his balls while he also pushed Maria’s, even if she was much less resisting. Natasha was forced to have her lips pressed on his testicles while her colleague started running her tongue across Peter’s shaft, slowly learning its shape with the help of her tongue.

A black tendril came out of Peter’s back before lowering itself until it reached Natasha’s crotch. The redhead was unable to do anything as the tendril tore small openings in her bodysuit right where her pussy and ass hole were. Meanwhile, another tendril had wrapped around her hands and tied them together. Black Widow quickly realized she wouldn’t free herself from this since it was harder than any rope she was ever trapped in.

The small breeze washing over her pussy and back hole was enough to tell her her private parts were fully exposed. While she was busy sucking on his balls, Maria eagerly put the tip of his dick in her mouth, wrapping her tongue around it as she pushed deeper and deeper in until she reached her limit. Even if she couldn’t give him a proper deepthroat, her mouth was pleasant enough, especially since she did her best to make him come.

“Maria! What are you doing?” Natasha asked as soon as Peter stopped holding her head.

“I’m sorry… But I can’t stop myself… He did something to me…” Maria replied after pulling his cock out to talk.

“You can give me all the pleasure you want with this penis, Ms. Hill,” Peter chuckled as he formed a black symbiotic cock right beside his real one. Maria didn’t think about it twice and quickly started licking it, sucking on several spots. “You can take care of the real one, Natasha. Always wanted you to suck my dick,” He told her as she glared at him in response.

“As if I-” She attempted to say before the vigilante grabbed her head with both of his hands and pulled it to his manhood, shoving it all the way down her throat as her nose hit his pelvis. She couldn’t help but gag in surprise and shock while her throat suddenly widened to let his cock pass.

“Fuck… That feels great, and at least you can take it deeper than Maria,” Peter commented while still holding her head. Meanwhile, Maria was moving her head back and forth, only managing to get half of his symbiotic dick in her mouth. However, she was still doing an amazing job pleasing him since she knew how to use her tongue. Trained agents like her were much more fun in bed than regular women after all.

Natasha’s gagging stopped soon after as she firmly held his legs, needing to have a grip on something and avoid passing out at the sudden throat fucking. She was a spy, and she was also tortured in all kinds of ways before, so she had her throat well trained. However, nothing ever prepared her for the way Peter’s large cock was rocking back and forth in her throat. She was also getting more and more distraught as her body was getting aroused, which shouldn’t be happening. The slimy black symbiote crawling up her nose and down her throat out of Spider-Venom’s manhood was the only explanation she could come up with to explain her sudden horniness.

Maria wasn’t faring any better since she was giving him oral like a hungry animal but still took care of his dick like a first-class prostitute. Both suddenly felt a surge of hot liquid shooting down their throats. While Black Widow was forced to swallow every single drop of his cum, Maria gladly took it all in as if completely under Peter’s control.

“Ah…” Natasha breathed out as she finally managed to pull his cock out of her mouth while the symbiotic one in Maria’s mouth dissolved. “Shit… Agent Hill…” Natasha started only for Maria to collapse to the ground.

“Don’t worry, she’s just asleep. That way we can have some more fun together. You’re going to be my third redhead,” Peter explained as he threw a small piece of Venom on her bare chest before it moved on its own and went into one of her ears.

“I won’t let you do whatever you want!” Natasha gritted her teeth as Peter simply pointed down, making her widen her eyes as she realized she was spreading her legs and revealing her naked pussy through the open spot of her suit.

“You are already starting to get under my control, and you will be addicted to my cock as much as Maria is soon,” Peter as he grabbed Natasha’s thighs, making her yelp while she was pulled toward him.

She had no time to ready herself as the man shoved his cock inside her pussy, making her moan in pleasure while several shudders went through her body.

“You’re tight!” Peter commented before moving his hips back and forth, slamming his meat inside her tight juicy pussy.

“Shut…  up! Ah!” Natasha tried her best at keeping her moans down while clenching her teeth. But with every one of his thrusts, it seemed as though electricity was going through her body. And it was getting better and better every time! She was actually starting to feel real unfiltered pleasure. At least her body was. Her mind, though, was in shambles.

“I know you’re liking it, Natasha! You can’t resist our influence! Even you don’t have the will! As for me, I sure can’t resist your body!” Peter chuckled before holding her legs tighter and moving at a faster pace, his dick appearing as a bulge on her belly.

“Ah… I… ah!” Natasha was unable to speak, interrupted by her own moans as Peter formed a symbiotic cock out of his back before stretching it to her like a tentacle. She held a hand over her mouth as this second penis quickly stretched out her butthole and moved in and out. Double penetration was the last thing she wanted right now since she felt like she wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer.

“I’ll fill the rest of your holes, Nat!” Peter warned her.

“ My mind… My mind is slipping… Why does it feel better and better?! I’ve actually… Never felt this good in my life! ” Natasha thought while symbiotic skin also started playing with her breasts. She knew it was due to the symbiote that her body was that way… but she couldn’t help herself! She was beginning to love it!

“Do you want me to fill you up, Nat? Come on! You know the answer!”

“I…ah…” Natasha began before finally uncovering her mouth and letting him see the expression of pure ecstasy on her face. “Fill me up! I can’t get enough of your cock! Fuck me harder!” She admitted as Peter smirked.

“Then take it!” He said, then moved faster and harder until he erupted inside her, filling her up with hot ropes of cum.

Natasha moaned again while curling her toes as she reached the climax. Her body jerked back as if she was electrocuted while her crotch felt like a blazing fire, and if that was how Maria Hill felt when he fucked her, then she understood how she gave up that easily. This was… heavenly.

“So good… I need… more…” She whispered with a large and crazed grin.

“As much as I want to use you as an onahole, you’ll be better if you’re fully operational, so maybe I should reduce the dick addiction a bit,” Peter commented before leaning down toward her with a smile. “And every time you do a good job, I’ll be sure to get you a nice reward. Especially if you stay a good girl,” He added while Natasha nodded frantically.

“I know, I know… ah… I’ll be a good girl,” Peter snickered before looking around the room. He grabbed Maria, Natasha, and his sister, then flew out with Venom’s shapeshifting abilities before destroying the Hellicarier and letting it crash into the ocean.

The moment he came back home, he threw Natasha and Maria into a cell because even if they were addicted to his cock, they weren’t broken just yet. And he would break them until they were obedient servants. He also remembered he could hunt down some of the other hot female Shield Agents, but it would have to be another time.

As for Teresa, he had gently placed her in a comfy bed in a guest room. She was all the family he had left, so he intended to protect her. He ordered Silver Sable to keep an eye on her and look for him when she would awake. Obviously, he needed to be the first to talk to her after she woke.

For now, he still had other things to do.

A few hours later, two people were thrown to the floor. They were battered and bruised, as well as covered with cuts, which warm blood flowed from. Behind them was the team of supervillains that managed to beat and capture them one after the other. The All Female Sinister Syndicate. And in front of them was a man they knew very well. Except he wore the black suit while sitting in a chair and getting his manhood sucked.

They knew he changed a lot, but to see him showing his bare cock while Mary Jane (easily recognizable even from the back thanks to her fiery hair) and Felicia were giving him a blowjob was another thing. However, they had to admit that seeing the two naked women was giving them an impossible-to-hide boner thanks to their skin-tight suits. The strangest part, though, was MJ wore a dog collar made out of red leather with a tag, on which “MJ” was written.

“The redhead bitch is really going at it, but we all know cats are better than dogs, don’t we, honey?” Felicia asked as she stopped sucking on his balls, and moved her lips to the side of his shaft while MJ was taking care of the other.

“I don’t know… What do you think, MJ?” Peter asked, ignoring the team of supervillains and their prisoners.

“I-” She started only for Peter to grab her hair and pull her down, shoving his dick all the way down her throat, making her gag.

“I thought we agreed dogs didn’t know how to talk, MJ! You have to bark!” Peter said in false anger as he forced her into a deepthroat, making Felicia lick her lips in satisfaction and arousal.

Peter had decided to treat MJ like his pet for a week or two since he was still mad about how she left him when he needed her most and because it wasn’t even the first time she did that. While Felicia wasn’t innocent either, she still hurt him less. Still, Mary Jane should at least be relieved that he was only making her swallow his regular penis, not the symbiotic one since she still wasn’t used to it.

“Let me take care of the pet for you, Love. So you can deal with these guys,” Felicia said as she grabbed the back of Mary Jane’s head and pushed her back and forth on his cock while Peter released his hold. Felicia was even more savage than him and left her no time to breathe, but Mary Jane only seemed even more aroused. She was a good pet.

“So… Long time no see, Ben, Kaine,” Peter said as Venom revealed his host’s face, showing them it wasn’t just the black suit, but the symbiote itself. “I am really happy to see you both, but I’m surprised they successfully captured you,”

“Kinda easy when you tell them our weaknesses, which they could use against you… and attack me by surprise together,” Kaine spat angrily.

“Especially since our sense didn’t seem to work,” Ben Reilly muttered in pain.

Indeed, these two men were his clones and had their masks removed for everyone in the room to see.

“Believe me, knowing your weaknesses won’t help them against me. Besides, they wouldn’t dare be my enemies, right, girls?” Peter answered as the entire team quickly nodded in fear. “Also, they know the rewards they can get for a job well done,” He added as he looked at their crotches. Since every one of them except Trapstr wore a skintight bodysuit, it was easy to see they were dripping wet.

“We’ll get it soon, right?” Scorpia inquired before her leader could while Peter chuckled.

“Yeah, yeah. After we’re done here, you can all go to my room. I’ll be sure you can’t even walk when it’s over,” He replied before looking into Beetle’s eyes through her mask. “And since you’re the leader, I think you should get an early reward,” Beetle nearly turned invisible due to how fast she flew toward her boss before dropping to her knees.

“Thank you! Thank you!” She thanked him excitedly.

“Take off your mask,” He instructed, which she did without any hesitation. The mask hid the face well, so one would think she was always impassive. However, the second she removed it, it was easy to see how horny she was. She had her mouth already wide open while drooling like an animal with eyes full of lust. Peter finally pulled his cock out of MJ’s mouth, letting the girl breathe while her saliva was running down her chin, and her mascara streamed down her cheeks.

“You look like you’re still good, MJ,” Felicia commented as MJ forced a smile through her tiredness.

“W-Woof,” She simply answered before letting her tongue out.

“Looks like you all understand. Come on, open your mouths, you three,” Spider-Venom ordered as they executed his orders. Felicia jerked him off for a second, then semen erupted right out of his dick and onto their faces as well as their tongues and inside their mouths. Every drop inside their mouths was promptly swallowed. “Good girls. Now, I’ll deal with these two,” He said before standing up while Venom covered back his crotch, hiding his penis much to Beetle’s team's disappointment.

“What the fuck was that?” Kaine asked out loud.

“Oh please, you’re both hard as a rock, so don’t try to pretend you didn’t enjoy it. And I’m certain you probably dreamed of having both Felicia and Mary Jane suck your cock,” He commented as his clones gritted their teeth, before managing to stand up. The Syndicate was about to stop them, but Peter simply raised his hand, ordering them to stay down.

“What the hell are you doing?! Killing villains? Even Heroes?! And innocent people, too?! Did you forget what uncle Ben said, Peter?!” Ben screamed at him while Kaine scowled.

“The reason’s obvious. Look, Venom’s with him! His mind is twisted beyond repair!”

“ Fuck you, too, ” Venom spoke out of Peter’s shoulder before going back inside.

“You two wouldn’t understand what I’m trying to achieve. Even if you’re my clones, we’ve lived different lives from the moment of your creation. Aunt May is dead,” He revealed, making them widen their eyes in shock.

“W-What? No…” Kaine muttered in denial.

“And now, I won’t let anyone get away with their crimes anymore. When I’m done with my plan, this will be a perfect world. But there’ll be some sacrifices,”

“This isn’t the answer. You know it’s not, Peter,” Ben tried to reason with him only for Peter to shake his head.

“But it is. And I know that when I absorb you two, my clones, I will be even stronger,”

“As if I would let you do that!” Kaine suddenly snapped and launched himself with the remaining strength he had.

“Wait!” Ben shouted but was ignored as Kaine punched Peter’s belly, then recoiled a second later with his hand shattered.

“M-My hand! How tough… Is he?” He asked himself while holding his hand.

“My turn,” Peter simply stated, then punched. Ben gasped in shock as Peter’s fist went through Kaine’s chest, spilling his blood everywhere.

“Peter…” Kaine managed to say before Peter pulled his arm back and let his clone fall to the floor.

“Oh my…” Black Cat commented while looking at the puddle of blood expending from under Kaine’s corpse. A tendril extended out of Peter’s back and stabbed Kaine’s body to asborb it. It took only a few seconds and left only a skeleton and tattered suit behind.

“Even though he was so weak… He made me a lot stronger. Heh, I bet I can take on all the Avengers at the same time now!” Spider-Venom exclaimed happily as Ben lowered his head, then fell to his knees. It was enough to tell Peter he was giving up. “I thought you would try harder than that, Ben,”

“I know when I’ve got no chance… And maybe that’s why I was never your perfect clone,” Ben replied as a tendril pierced his chest, making him spit blood. “Peter… Don’t… forget Uncle Ben’s… words…” He stuttered as his body became slimmer and slimmer as if it was rapidly aging. Soon enough, he ended like his brother: bones.

“For what it’s worth… I never hated you, guys,” Peter muttered as he turned his head to Mary Jane and Black Cat. “MJ, Felicia, throw these bodies away. As for the rest of you… You are getting your reward,” He added as the team of supervillains hurried to his room while he followed behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 953 28
A Peter Parker x OC story **SMUTS** Peter lived next door to Adam, who was dating you, must to his disdain. One day, Peter finds Adam in a sticky sit...
46.7K 933 31
IN THIS STORY YOU ARE REBORN AFTER DIEING IN A ACCIDENT AND THAT UNIVERSE IS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AND HERE YOU ARE THE SPIDER MAN AND YOU KNOW THE STO...
72.2K 1.1K 9
All right, let's do this one last time. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the last seven years, I thought I was th...
128K 3.4K 25
❝ y-you just WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! ❞ I snapped staring into my clenched fists ❝ What don't I understand peter?❞ Tony kept a concerned tone, never onc...