Dark Symbiosis

By BeyonderSpiderman

On another earth, Peter loses the last person he truly cared about. There was nothing but pain and misery in... More

Felicia AKA Black Cat
Mary Jane Watson
Silver Sable
All Female Sinister Syndicate
Maria Hill and Black Widow (Natasha Romanof)
She-Venom

Medusa, Domino and Boom-Boom

364 4 0
By BeyonderSpiderman

He was in the graveyard, sitting around a big table placed into an even bigger mausoleum. Who was buried there, he didn’t know and didn’t care. It served another purpose well. It was fitting for a meeting.

“Things have been going smoothly with the girls, Aunt May. You already know Mary Jane, but there’s also Felicia and Silver. They’ve helped me a lot, and I think MJ is coming around, really supporting me lately. Although, I have to say there’s another group of girls I’m popular with! They used to be bad people, but they changed,” Peter chuckled as he was dressed in casual clothes, no signs of Venom anywhere on his body.

He received no response.

“I think you will be pretty proud of me, Uncle Ben! You always said there’ll come a day when I'm popular with the ladies!” He laughed before he looked downcast. “You could answer, you know? It’s really awkward, hehe… I feel like I’m talking to myself right now,” He said as he scratched the back of his head.

He still got no response.

“Is it because of what I’m doing? I-I know a lot of you don’t approve, but… I really believe I’m doing the right thing! All you need to understand is to see it from my point of view, okay? Your words, Uncle Ben… I feel like I finally understand them… My responsability shouldn’t be limited by my powers or… my morals. As a regular weak Spider-Man, I couldn’t save the ones I love, and every single time I managed to stop someone… They came back. They hurt the people I love… They hurt me. I had enough of being hurt. If I can be stronger, then I can do greater things, too. I can make a better world,”

He glanced at Jean Dewolff

“Don’t look at me like that, Jean… I realize what I’m doing is similar to what Sin-Eater was doing. But I’m not like him, okay? I would have never done that to you. The people I killed… that I absorbed… They weren’t innocent people. They were killers, thieves and liars with no human decency. At least I let the women live! Sometimes,” He said. Oh, he was planning to let a lot of them live, alright! But they pretty much going to be nothing but sex toys to him. “Same goes with the other superheroes, they aren’t innocent. And I give them the choice to repent with me, to be on my side,” He added as he looked down, then lifted his eyes and looked around. “Aren’t you going to say anything?”

Of course, they weren’t. Because they were all dead. Around the table, multiple dressed skeletons were sitting around the table. Even though they were just bones, most of them still had hair on their heads. Although Aunt May was still rotting as she died a few months ago. Beside her was Uncle Ben. At the end of the table, there was Gwen as well as her father, George near her. Harry was there, too, of course. Jean Dewolff wasn’t sitting too far from him. A legless skeleton belonging to Flash Tompson was also sitting with them.

“My goal is still far from being reachable, but it’s going well. I already know Reed and Tony won’t join me, so I’ll take their intelligence for myself and become the smartest man in the universe, and the strongest, too at some point. But for now, I have something I should have dealt with years ago. Your father, Harry. It’s time I put him down and make sure he doesn’t come back this time. He’s too dangerous, but he’s also the man who hurt you the most, Gwen,” Peter muttered with clenched teeth as he looked down. “He… Oh God, that fucking bastard raped you, made you carry his demonic spawns -and I’ll take care of those two as well some time- before throwing you off a bridge!” He slammed his fist on the table, reducing his end of the table into splinters. Then his eyes softened as they landed on Gwen’s bones and open jaw as if she was in pain. “I… I also plan on going through other universes. To fix them like I’m fixing ours, and I’m sure there’ll be Gwen Stacies there, too. I’ll take them, but just so you know, they will never replace you. You’re the first woman I loved, and when I get strong enough, I’ll bring you back,” He said as he stood up, and turned his back on them.

“ Ready, Peter? ” Venom asked as Peter glared in front of him with determined eyes.

“Let’s take care of that asshole once and for all,” He said as Venom started wrapping himself around him, taking the appearence of his black suit. He walked out of the mausoleum, then formed black wings before flying off towards the city.

“ Just so you know, Pete… No matter what happens, you aren’t losing me, ” Venom spoke inside his head as Peter was checking the touch pad around his arm. He had always been smart, smart enough to build tons of technologies to help him fight crime fighting, and it was even better with Otto’s inteligence! It was never his style, though… until now. “ I care about you, ”

“I know,” Peter replied. They were fully connected and had a good compatibility, so they perfectly knew what each other felt. The screen on his touchpad suddenly changed to show Black Cat’s face. “Felicia. How is it going with you and Electro? If Norman is in Oscorp, don’t engage him,” He asked. Since he took care of the All Female Sinister Syndicate, they were all loyal bitches willing to do his bidding. Still a bit rebellious, but nothing he could fix, especially when he was taking care of their asses every time they were bad girls.

“Nope! No sights of him, Tiger. It looks like he left the building a few hours ago,” Felicia replied as Electro’s face suddenly appeared besides hers.

“You must have scared the hell out of him, Spider-Boss! Went through all the electronics in there, and checked the cameras, he left around noon,” Electro chuckled while licking her lips. Maybe she was hoping to get punished for having failed to find him, Peter wasn’t sure since she was one of the least cooperative of the bunch, but maybe his rehabilitation program for female villains was working. Who knew? “Try asking Beetle, she flew off a bit earlier.

“Beetle? Anything to report?” Spider-Venom inquired as Beetle’s face, wearing her mask and costume, appeared on the screen, replacing the other two.

“I tried flying in the direction he went to after leaving the building, but there’s no signs of him yet, Spidey,”

“I see… Norman isn’t the kind to run. He’s preparing for something, so be careful. Don’t want anything to happen to you while you’re on the job,” Peter warned them as his touchpad suddenly lit up with an alarm sound. “A spider-bot just detected something,” He muttered under his breath as he checked the location.

“ We’re going there? ”

“Of course,” He replied as he flew faster to where his bot was.

It didn’t take him very long until he arrived there. It looked like an older part of New York, where he had already been there a lot to stop various crimes. And it was much more silent than it used to be now that he started a more permanent approach. Still, there were no civillians, which was strange. He looked around, and finally noticed there were multiple Spider-Bots laying around, broken and in pieces. So that was why he didn’t receive many updates from this area. Suddenly, his Spider-Sense flared up before he quickly jumped out of the way, dodging spherical explosives. He dodged more of those bombs before sticking to a wall and looking up.

“I was looking for you, Norman! It’s time to settle this once and for all!” Spider-Venom shouted, his fingers sinking into the wall as he clenched his fists in anger. “There’s no running anymore!”

“Hahahahaha! To think poor, little Peter would finally snap! The one thing I’m mad about is that I wasn’t the one to make you! But you’re right, it’s time I kill you! You’ve become too much of a pain!” The Green Goblin laughed as he hovered in the air on his glider. “You got one detail wrong, though. I wasn’t running. Merely looking for allies,” He grinned when spider-sense flared up again.

Spider-Venom jumped away from the wall just in time as the building suddenly came crashing down, and a hulking mass came out of it. The Juggernaut, and he looked as strong as evr.

“Time to kill the Spider!” He grumbled as he hammer punched a car and easily flattened it.

“The Juggernaut? That’s your plan?” Peter chuckled. Since gaining his new strength, he knew he could match that guy easily.

“It’s not over yet, Peter!” Norman laughed when other walls broke, some shadows came flying down from the sky while others ran into the street. He was surrounded by several supervillains, some he knew and already fought while others were enemies to other superheroes. He recognized one as Jackal. There was the Molten Man, the Chameleon, Hydro Man and even Mister Negative. He groaned as he also noticed The Lizard with them, thinking how Curt Connors failed to control it yet again, but it was maybe time to deal with him, too. “Behold! The Sinister Sixty!” The Green Goblin laughed crazily as all the villains around him snickered and smirked, slowly surrounding Peter.

“You… stupid… morons… You don’t realize it yet? You just made it easier for me… You came here to die!” Spider-Venom said in a cold tone as a large mouth appeared over his mask, his long tongue hanging out of it, before he suddenly jumped towards the Green Goblin, and he had been so fast no one was able to stop him. Norman widened his eyes in shock and surprise as Spider-Venom’s arm suddenly went through his belly and came out of his back, spilling his blood and guts everywhere. “That one was for me,” He whispered into his ear, saliva rolling down his teeth. “And that one is for Gwen,” He added as he suddenly grabbed his crotch with his other hand and completely tore off his pelvis from his body, making him release an anguished and guttural scream before Peter threw him off his glider. He shot a piece of Venom on Norman’s body as he landed on the ground, shaking in agony and spilling blood everywhere. “Don’t let him die, Venom. He’ll be our prisoner,” Peter said as Goblin’s glider crashed into a building while the vigilante landed on the ground.

“ On it! ”

“Kill the Spider!” Juggernaut ran to him as Spider-Venom simply clenched his fists, ready to take them all on.

Half an Hour later, Spider-Venom was covered in blood, as well as the city block or rather what was left of it. He was surrounded by skeletons while one of his tendrils was impaling Morbius, who was struggling to free himself as it looked like the tendril was sucking something out of him. In less than a few seconds, only his bones remained.

He did it, he just killed or rather absorbed fifty nine villains, some that were nearly even stronger than he was before bonding with Venom. And he felt… so much more powerful. Norman was unconscious, but none of his injuries were healed. He was still missing a chunk of his torso as well as his crotch. He was only kept alive thanks to the piece of Venom that he stuck on him. Green Goblin wasn’t going to escape his punishment that easily.

His spider-sense flared up, but he didn’t move as a portal appeared behind him. A pale man dressed in a suit came out of it, smirking proudly as he looked at the area around him.

“You are an interesting Spider. Your life-force would certainly be pleasing enough to absorb until I can get my hands on the prime one,” The man said as Spider-Venom still didn’t look at him, but only sighed.

“I don’t know who the fuck you are or where you’re from. But right now… I’m not in the mood. So you either go back into whatever shithole of a universe you came from, or I absorb you,” Spider-Venom warned him as he finally turned around.

“I am Morlun, and it is all someone like you needs to know!” Morlun smirked as he jumped him and threw a punch right into his face. He quickly widened his eyes as Spider-Venom’s head barely moved to the side.

“That hurt… a little bit,” He suddenly opened his mouth so large that an entire child could fit inside, showing multiple rows of teeth as well as his tongue. That wasn’t the worst part since multiple arms and even faces suddenly came rushing out. Morlun tried to jump back but was held down by Peter’s leg, stepping on his foot.

“This is…!” Morlun started only to be overwhelmed by the hundreds of black arms and tendrils coming out of Peter’s mouth.

The tendrils pierced his skin, going into his flesh as he felt his strength and his life force leave him. He gasped for air while his body was withering, his skin getting closer to his bones. Soon enough, he had no more strength to possibly push the spider back.

Peter returned to normal as he looked at the skeleton laying in front of him. He held his head in pain, feeling new power coursin through him.

“ Sixty people are a lot to abosrb… looks like even us aren’t coming out of it unscathed. We should rest a bit, ” Venom suggested as Peter nodded.

“Yeah… Agreed,”

Spider-Venom was flying through the city with the help of symbiotic wings, not even caring if he was spotted by another hero anymore as he held his head in one hand, and carried the Green Goblin with the other. He felt so much stronger that he felt like he needed to hold back his punches infinitely more compared to before against the enemies he didn’t want to kill. The added power will be very useful to him, though. He planned on making the Avengers and the New Avengers join him. To repent like he was doing. However, he doubted they would, thus he would easily dispose of them and absorb every single one. Most of the other superhero teams, too. With that much power, he could also get rid of Doom and give back Silver’s country to her, Symkaria. He could add in Latveria, too since it wouldn’t have a ruler anymore.

“ You’re always planning lately, Pete. We don’t need to consistantly look for criminals and power, you know.  We go home, and if you want me to, I could- DUCK! ” Venom suddenly screamed in his mind as Peter quickly moved his head to the right, barely dodging a sniper bullet. His body didn’t fully adapt to his new abilities yet, and he doubted he was currently bullet proof.

However, his Spider-Sense didn’t seem to be at full capacity either as he almost couldn’t avoid the projectile. He dropped the unconscious Green Goblin on a nearby roof as he plumetted to the ground, crashing inside the concrete.

“ Pete! Damn it! That can’t actually be because of the amount of guys we absorbed! ” Venom growled when he suddenly thought about who they absorbed last… It must have been that Morlun prick!

“Well, well, well! We got really lucky! Really didn’t expect to find you here, Spider… Venom, was it?” A grey skinned woman with a black mark around her eye, and wearing a skin tight black and grey bodysuit, chuckled as she held a sniper rifle in her right hand and a regular gun in her left. It was Domino.

“He looks like he’s in bad shape, want me to choke him out?” A woman with red hair so long and large they reached the ground asked. She was also wearing a skin tight purple bodysuit as well as a black mask. This was Medusalith, mostly known as Medusa.

“It’s best if I blast him to bits! Going to make that asshole pay for what he did to guys who were supposed to be his friends,” Tabitha Smith, also known as Boom-Boom, said with a sadistic smile as she raised her hands, creating balls of plasma. She was wearing a black and yellow suit that showed off her belly.

“We take him together! That bastard didn’t kill Falcon, Daredevil and Fantomex at the same time just by luck! We should have got the whole team here, anyway,” Cable clenched his teeth as he looked at the black spider. The rest of the X-Force wouldn’t pass up a chance to avenge one of their comrades after all. Cable himself wouldn’t have minded their help, after what he pulled last time, he might as well not be considered a mutant anymore… His powers were so weak now…

“They… were… in my way…” Spider-Venom managed to spit out in a raspy voice.

“You’re right,” Boom-Boom simply said as she shot her plasma bombs. “Bye, Spidey!”

“ Fuck! ” Venom cursed as he forced Peter’s arm to move and made him shoot a web to dodge the blast. And while he did manage to avoid it; unluckily, the piece of the building’s wall his web was attached to suddenly broke, causing him to fall. “ I’ll bite their fucking heads off! ” He growled as Domino drew her gun and shot.

Spider-Venom held out his hand, shooting lightning from it and vaporizing the bullet as the attack travelled towards Domino only for it to change its course and hit a metal pole stuck on the ground. Peter landed on all four as he grumbled in annoyance.

“ Absorbing me was a mistake, Spider! It only makes it easier for me to reach your life force! ” A voice resonated through his mind when hundreds of red strands of hair suddenly grabbed all his limbs and started strangling him.

“I-It’s that Morlun guy… Venom… Do something!” Peter muttered as he grabbed the hair, and tried to pull them off him. Meanwhile, Cable charged at him with his huge sword.

“ Ok, but you’ll have to fight without me, ” Venom warned as Peter finally freed himself from her hair, making Medusa groan.

“It’s alright,” Peter said since it was like fighting as Spider-Man, and he really knew how to do that already.

He jumped above Cable’s sword before kicking him on the neck, and while the man lost much of his strength, he was still strong enough to tank Peter’s hits. Boom-Boom shot other balls of plasma, careful enough not to hit Cable accidently only for Peter to cross his arms and take it head on, causing a shockwave that threw him back.

“Got him!” She proudly exclaimed before widening her eyes when a web attached itself to Cable’s mouth and threw him into a car.

Spider-Man jumped up, running on a building’s wall as Domino tried to shoot him with a rifle, only for the spider to dodge it.

“Yeah, well if you don’t use your fulll power, there’s no beating him!” Domino shouted as multiple civillians were running away at the sound of gunfire.

“He won’t be running much!” Medusa assured as she grabbed a whole car with her hair and used it as a bat.

They didn’t know what they were expecting, but he still dodged that, too. The battle lasted a long time, and it was obvious Spider-Venom wasn’t trying to kill the women, but keeping them alive only made it harder for him to fight Cable while avoiding their attacks. Multiple times throughout this fight, the symbiote he was wearing looked like it was glitching out, as if several different faces were shaped on his skin before going back to normal.

Then, a bloody Cable hit the ground while the girls were all stunned, Domino being even near passed out as blood dripped from her head.

“Time to end this,” Spider-Venom growled as he showed his fangs, then got ready to punch through Cable’s skull when his head throbbed in pain again. He screamed, growing larger in size and looking more and more like a monster as a very long tongue hung down.

The X-Force team members widened their eyes in shock until a red beam suddenly hit Spider-Venom in the chest and threw him back.

“You’re lucky we were passing by!” Cyclops called out as he jumped down from a nearby roof, soon joined by Black Bolt.

“Are you okay?” Black Bolt asked in sign language as Medusa wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, relief washing over her.

“Now… we can win,” Boom-Boom breathed out as Spider-Venom managed to focus back into his original form.

With the state he was in, Peter couldn’t really believe in victory, unless Venom destroyed that Morlun guy completely. He dodged multiple blasts from Cyclops before webbing the two buildings on either side of the streets, then pulled them so hard they collapsed. Unfortunately for him, most of the mutants were unscathed and recovered quickly. Using this move as a distraction, he attempted to flee only for Cable to get a jump on him.

He punched him several times in the head, throwing it back before Spider-Venom finally managed to turn his right arm into a spike and skewered Cable in the belly, making him spit blood while his eyes widened in pain.

“Damn it! Cable, why did you go alone?” Boom-Boom cried as she stood up from inches away from the rubble, her lips quivering. 

Cable cried in the pain as he grabbed Spider-Venom’s head to try and crush it while the other one was holding the spike.

“A-Any suggestion, Cyclops?” Medusa inquired with a stutter while her hair was flailing around.

“Domino-” He started

“Already tried a bullet in the head, and that bastard healed from it like it was nothing,” Domino spat on the ground.

Spider-Venom suddenly started glitching out again, his shape changing, getting unstable.

“ W-Would you let go already! You don’t understand!” He screamed, his voice changing.

But Cable didn’t give a shit about understanding. He didn’t care why the spider had done everything he did, because in the end, he killed innocents, heroes, and a friend. Maybe it was the symbiote, but it was too late now. With the bond they seemed to have, and those strange abilities, he was too dangerous to be left alive. If he wasn’t stopped now, then everyone he loved would be in danger. So he did the most sensible thing he thought of and screamed at the top of his lungs as he tore off the arm impaling him and severing it from Spider-Venom’s body. As the limb fell down, he moved behind the black suited villain and grabbed him in a chokehold, before wrapping his legs around his waist and keeping him from moving.

“I’ll hold him! So blast that piece of shit with everything you got!” He shouted as his teammates widened their eyes.

“W-What are you talking about? Are you insane?” Domino responded increduously.

“Just let go of him! I’ll hold him down with my hair!” Medusa suggested as Cable clenched his teeth.

“You know you can’t! Scott, you know what has to be done! He’s going to heal! And I… I’m getting weaker… every day that passes… At least let me go my way!” Cable shouted as he looked like he had more and more trouble keeping Peter down.

“You’re not seriously thinking…” Boom-Boom muttered as Cyclops remained silent, staring into Cable’s face.

“I’m sorry… Nathan…” He whispered as the other man nodded. During this moment, they were a true family as Cyclops threw a glance at Black Bolt, who nodded firmly, resigned, too.

Both men stood side by side as Cyclops’ mask was bright red.

“I’ll help you,” Boom-Boom said as balls of plasma grew in her hands.

“I’m sorry,” Black Bolt apologized as a sound wave escaped his lips, the wave growing more and more powerful.

At the same time, Cyclops fired a large and strong red beam, followed by Boom-Boom’s plsama attack.

“ I did it, Pete! Hurry up and dodge! ”

“Too late…” Peter muttered when the three blasts finally hit them.

“I’m sorry… Hope…” Nathan whispered as he thought of his daughter, wishing he could have told her how proud he was of the kind of woman she became.

Cable clenched his teeth, hiding this pain as Peter screamed when Venom was completely blasted off him, revealing his naked figure to the world. His flesh was slowly peeled off him, until it was his muscles’ turn while the same thing happened to Cable behind him. Soon enough, he extended his arm towards the three superheroes as only his bones remained, and were blasted to dust.

When the superheroes finally stopped their onslaught, they looked forward, waiting for the dust to settle. Medusa seemed nervous as she stared, while holding Domino up, so she wouldn’t fall. After a few seconds, they were able to see what was left of their blast… Nothing. The whole street ahd been completely devastated, just as everything else that was on it was, too. Including Cable and Spider-Venom.

“We… did it…” Boom-Boom whispered mournfully as she lowered her arms.

“Shit…” Cyclops cursed as he clenched his fists. He wanted to be mad at them for fighting him on their own since Spider-Man had always been stronger than he let on. He even managed to win against multiple X-Men once! However, he knew they were currently probably already blaming themselves, so there was no need to make it worse. “We should go… Tell the others we dealt with him. But also about… the losses,” They all lowered their eyes at that.

A big piece of black goo, that was the size of a human’s arm, suddenly started shifting as if it was alive.

“I think I’ll need a lot of rest,” Medusa commented as Black Bolt put an arm around her waist and pulled her closer while Domino finally managed to walk on her own.

“And I’ll need a good shower,” Boom-Boom added as she cracked her neck. She would probably also need to take a break from hero-ing. Losing a friend wasn’t new, but it was still hard.

“If you want-” Black Bolt started to sign while looking at Medusa when blood suddenly poured out of his mouth. He quickly moved his hands in front of his mouth not to scream in pain as he was lifted in the air by a black arm sticking out of his chest.

“BLACK!” Medusa yelled as the man was thrown on the ground.

“How is he still alive?!” Domino shouted as she shot multiple rounds at Spider-Venom, only for him to move so fast her eyes were barely able to follow. Something hit her in the back of the head, and all she saw was black while her body collapsed.

“Stay with me…” Medusa pleaded to Black Bolt, who was holding on to dear life, still conscious even with a hole of this size in the chest.

Spider-Venom was sligthly bigger than before, a size between his original one and the Hulk’s. The white spider on his chest and back was even more prominent. Cyclops growled as he shot at him with a red beam only for Spider-Venom to ram right through it. And before the hero could put more power into it, a hand clapped right on his eyes, blocking off the ray. Just as Cyclops was struggling with it, Black Bolt clenched his teeth and suddenly stood up, pushing Medusa out of the way to attack the monster.

“Time to finish them,” Peter growled, before breaking Cyclops’ neck, spinning his head around so it would face the other male superhero.

Black Bolt widened his eyes, witnessing the red ray being directec at him, he was unable to do anything as his head was blown apart

“NOOOO!” Medusa screamed before a fist collided with her face, sending her to sleep as she went through a wall head first.

“You bastard!” Boom-Boom insulted him as he dropped Cyclops’ body on the ground.

Alone, she couldn’t resist long either, and was quickly rendered unconscious because of the black goo filling her lungs after getting in from her mouth and nose.

Domino slowly opened her eyes, blinking and shaking her head as her vision was a bit blurry. Although her head seemed to have healed since it didn’t hurt her anymore, she was still feeling numb. She looked around and noticed she was in a cell with a bed that looked pretty comfortable considering where she was, as well as toilets, a table with a chair and even a TV. It was spacious enough for at least five people.

It was a better cell than the one she was in when the government had her, but still she wasn’t going to stay here. Unfortunately, she didn’t have any of her weapons, but she was still wearing her suit, and her jailer didn’t even bother putting any handcuffs on her! Suddenly, the door of her cell opened, and there he was… Spider-Venom walked in, looking as big as he did when he came out of that explosion.

“Looks like I’m so lucky I already got the honor to have you visit me just after I woke up!” Domino exclaimed sarcastically as Spider-Venom chuckled. “Or maybe I should thank you I’m not chained up right now,”

“I wouldn’t need to do that. You don’t have super strength or the ability to shoot death beams, so a simple cell like this one should be enough for you,” Spider-Venom explained as pointed around. “I also thought it would be better to offer you a job if you’re not in chains. You’re a mercenary, so I’m sure it wouldn’t take much convincing,”

“A-A job? Like hell I am! I still have some honor, asshole! And because of you, one of my friends is dead! Besides, I stopped doing solo jobs ever since I joined my team! And… Wait… what did you do to the others?”

“I would tell you to stop pretending to care about them,” He started as Domino scoffed, crossing her arms in anger. “But if it makes you feel better, Medusa and Tabitha are alive and well, just like you, they are in my headquarters. As for Black Bolt and Cyclops? They suffered the same fate as my other preys when I’m in need of a stronger power,”

“Scott and Black Bolt, too… You bastard… They were-”

“What? Friends? Comrades? Do you actually care anyway?”

“Yes! Okay, I admit I wasn’t too close with Black; he isn’t very talkative… But Scott”

“Cyclops didn’t care about you, and he didn’t hesitate to kill Cable when he thought it was for the greater good. Like I said, there is no need to pretend you care! You’ve always been a mercenary, and I know what they are like! Scum that would do anything for money,” He said as he grabbed her throat, staring into her eyes, but she showed no fear before he let her go. “Redeem yourself by working under me. When I reshape this world, you will have everything you wish for!”

“I don’t…! Scott…” Domino tried to find her words as she bit her lower lip.

Spider-Venom smiled in satisfaction as he felt the inner struggle. She had always been the team’s weak link when it came to morality, and he sensed she didn’t completely abandon her way of thinking the moment his eyes landed on her. She was raised as a weapon, and always will be a weapon. A weapon lusting for riches and strength.

“If he trusted you, maybe he would have told you who I was. And you could have attacked me when I wasn’t ready,” He said as the symbiote reverted back, showing his real face while he was reduced in size and was now wearing casual clothes.

“Am I supposed to know you?”

“No, since only a few X-men know about my real identity. I’m Peter Parker, and it doesn’t look like they bothered telling you about it. Come with me,” He walked out of the cell as the door opened on its own. Domino looked hesitant, but decided to follow him.

They moved into an elevator and went up to the top floor. She widened her eyes as she realized where she was when looking at the balcony. She was in the Sable International tower! She didn’t expect Spider-Man would be hiding here… The balcony was huge and had enough room for a pool, in which was an inflatable mattress. A gorgeous redheaded girl in a blue swimsuit was laying on it while reading a book. Domino couldn’t see her face, but by looking at her body alone, she thought for sure that it was a model. What surprised her was also the golden ring she was wearing on her finger.

While Domino was busy looking at the appartment she was in, a piece of black goo was climbing up her back, unnoticed, before quickly jumping into her ear. Domino quietly grumbed as she scratched the inside of her ear, then turned to Peter.

“You’re married? You?” She inquired with a raised eyebrow.

“What’s so weird about it? You don’t think I’m handsome?” Peter asked, looking at her reaction excitedly .

“You are, it’s just…” She stopped herself mid-sentence. Why did she say that? Of course, she thought he was handsome, but never actually wanted to tell him that. He was a bad man who had done terrible things, and she should be hating him for it. However, she was more angry at him than hateful.

“Here. Sit on the couch, and you could listen to my deal, ok?” He said, not commenting on her earlier reply, and only giving her a satisfied grin. And she couldn’t possibly know that Venom was actually forcing her to tell the truth. Now that he was hidden inside her, there were no secrets for him.

“Where are Medusa and Tabitha?” Domino asked as she sat on the couch reluctantly, and Peter sat right beside her, pressing his body against hers as he put his right arm over her shoulders. “You really don’t even bother feeling ashamed…” She grumbled as she tried to move his hand away, but in vain. She ended up giving up and simply crossed her arms as well as her legs.

“I told you already. They are okay, and they’re currently in cells. I’ll give them the same deal,” He explained as he grabbed a glass of wine from the table and pointed out a second one. “Here, you can drink this,”

Domino glanced at him, then grabbed the glass of wine from the table, before taking a sip. She wasn’t really worried about it being poisoned or something since if he wanted to kill her, he would have done so already.

“You were a mercenary. You killed for money, you killed for the government. So you see, I find it hard to believe that you would be against me because you think my killing scumbags and the trash of this society is wrong. Be honest, you attacked me simply because the other X-Force, X-Men or whatever other X-team there is, members told you to. Because they told you what I was doing is wrong,” He explained before taking a sip of his drink. “There is no need to deny it, I know you think I’m right in my assumption. See… I’m not a senseless killer. Those who want to join me, can. The Punisher did, great guy, really! And you can do the same!”

“So I’m just going to be your weapon, right?” Domino glared at him as Peter smiled.

“Nope! As long as you are on my side, you don’t have to fight or kill anyone! We can do that ourselves! You can help me in other ways or sit back and relax like Mary Jane over there! And I could… have some fun with you from time to time…” He replied as he lowered the arm over her shoulders until it reached her chest. He took another sip of his wine before Domino bit her lower lip the moment he squeezed her right boob, rubbing her nipple through her suit. However, she didn’t push him away.

“So you’re a pervert… Great… And what about your wife over here?”

“She doesn’t care because I can do whatever I want, and she can do the same,” He responded as he finished his drink.

“Oh yeah? So she could fuck a random guy on the streets, and you wouldn’t say anything?” Domino challenged as she stared into his eyes, trying to ignore his groping, even if she had to admit it felt good.

“Oh, I could have various reactions if she ever did that. But she won’t. Any woman I’ve been with until I started this crusade just can’t get enough of me, and they won’t be satisfied with someone else,”

“ Partially thanks to me, ” Venom added in his mind.

“Oh really?” Domino inquired, still looking at him.

“I can show you,” Peter whispered as Domino uncrossed her arms and legs, slowly, while he continued ro massage her boob. She was still staring into his eyes, but her mind was wavering as a blush covered her cheeks. The piece of Venom inside her skull took advantage of that weakness and tweaked around, making her more aroused. “You see… I’m getting stronger and stronger. When I reach my peak, this world will be at peace. No criminals, no deaths - except of old age- and no diseases or viruses. Simply because I will have all the powers in the world at my disposal, so I can literally build the perfect society, and I would love to avoid useless deaths. You, for example. What do you say? After everything’s done, you’ll have a pretty easy life! And I can show you… the benefits of working for me…” Peter smirked snarkily as Domino gulped nervously. She felt like a shy teenager for some reason!

“Y-You know what… You have some good points… And if you’re as great as you say, then I’ll join you… But if that’s not the case, then you let me go! And don’t think I’m doing this because you were actually tempting or anything!  I just wanna prove you’re all talk!” Domino retorted as Peter nodded, then grabbed her glass of wine and finished it before putting it back on the table.

“Works for me! What’s your name?”

“Hum… Neena Thurman,” She responded, a bit hesitant before noticing the bulge in his pants.

“A cute name. Now… it looks like you want to see it,” Peter said as he lowered his pants, revealing his bare hard cock, pointing at the ceilling.

“I-I’ve seen better,” Neena replied while her blush didn’t go unnoticed.

She moved her left hand to his crotch, then wrapped it around his shaft before moving up and down. She was quickly entranced by his meat pole as she caressed it. For some reason, she wanted to prove she was good, too. And naturally, it was satisfying for Peter. Her fingers were delicate, but her hands were strong as well as soft thanks to the black gloves she was wearing. Her moves were already making his penis twitch.

He gave another good squeeze at her big chest, still hidden under her skin tight suit. That is until he grew small claws, and ripped it open, revealing her naked tits to the world. She wanted to yell at him for ruining her suit, but she kept her mouth shut as he grabbed one of her nipples between his fingers, hardening it as his touch made her hornier. He used his other hand to take a few strands of her black and white hair in his fingers, then moved to her chin to make her look at him again.

“So? You don’t have anything to say?” Peter whispered as he moved his face closer to hers.

“Still didn’t do anything impressive,” She answered as the spider themed hero chuckled, then leaned down and closed the distance between them.

Her black lips were softer than he expected, but he didn’t complain as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. Neena closed her eyes, taking all the feelings in as she moved her hand faster, more excitedly. She was forced to admit he knew how to kiss while their tongues wrestled one another, exploring every spot in their mouths. But still, a kiss wouldn’t be enough to make her believe what he said.

The symbiotic piece in her head suddenly sent a signal through her body, making her shudder and jolt in surprise as her nipples were hardened to their maximum now, and her pussy was starting to get wet. How was she getting so aroused so easily, she wondered? While her hand was still stroking his meaty cock, she used the second one to run her gloved fingers across Peter’s chest, under his shirt as if she was inspecting his muscles.

The auburn haired man smirked internally before breaking their kiss and letting Domino breathe.

“Not bad…” She breathed out as Peter put a hand on the back of her head.

“Why don’t  you put your mouth to good use, Neena,” Peter said as Domino huffed.

“D-Don’t be too cocky!” She warned him as a wave of heat washed over her. She was either becoming a nympho or that guy did something to her, but getting her aroused with everything he did certainly wasn’t normal!

Still, she couldn’t help but obey as she leaned down until her head reached his cock. She looked at it for a couple of seconds, taking in the smell of it before sticking her lips to the tip of it. Peter let out a breath as Neena’s soft lips were planting kisses all over his dick. It wasn’t long before she started licking, running her tongue across its underside and making him shudder in pleasure. She wrapped a hand around the base of his meat pole, then wrapped her lips around his tip.

Peter leaned back, enjoying the feeling of her touch fully as she stroked his cock like she was doing earlier, only this time her lips also surrounded his hot rod while she pushed it inside her mouth and covered it with her saliva. Her warm breath washed over it while her tongue played with his cock. The man caressed her head, stroking her hair as she slid his dick further in. She freed his meat pole from her hand at some point as her lips reached the base of his shaft. She still used her hand though, not to stroke his manhood, but massage his balls instead.

Domino was good, much better and more experienced than the All Female Syndicate. They were insanely hot, like a lot of supervillainesses and superheroines, but that’s all they had going for them. He was training them to be better, of course, but he preferred women like Neena, who already knew what to do.

He exhaled, a moan escaping his mouth, before looking at the balcony, where Mary Jane was laying down. She wasn’t in the pool anymore, but on a sunbed under a sunshade instead. She looked up from her book, feeling his eyes on her, then waved at him, completely ignoring the black and white haired woman sucking him off. He waved back, all with a smile.

Suddenly, his phone went off.

“Yeah?” He picked up, turning on the face camera. It was Beetle, Lady-Beetle to be more accurate, in her suit. “Hope you have some good news,”

“Hey, Boss! The girls and I may have found the guy you’re looking for!” She said eagerly as Peter nodded.

“Is that right? Which one and where?”

“The Scarlet Spider one, in Las Vegas! And- wait what’s that sound?” She replied before suddenly hearing the suction noises coming from Domino.

“Las Vegas? The fuck is he doing over there? Anyway, great job, girls! He’s a clone, so be careful, alright? With the pieces of Venom you have on you, his spider-sense shouldn’t pick you up. And bring him to me alive,” Peter responded, then smiled snarkily as he turned the phone towards Domino, showing off her great skills with her mouth. “And that’s the sound of me receiving a blowjob. If you get the job well done, you might get a reward, Beetle. Starting to miss your hips,” He assured her as she nodded.

“Yes, sir! You can count on me!” She replied happily, and while her mask looked cool, he wished he could see her face since he always thought she looked cute when she was eager for him.

“Hey, Boss! Don’t forget about us!” Scorpia called out from behind Beetle, but Peter didn’t bother replying, and simply hung up. He knew that sometimes ignoring them like this would only make them thirstier for him, which was what he was looking for.

He moved his hand to her ass, squeezing her butt cheeks. Since she was fit, she had quite a nice butt, and he didn’t bother being subtle about it.

“You have a nice ass,” He said as Domino moved her head up and down faster, taking his penis all the way to the back of her throat.

She couldn’t really answer his “compliment” since she had her mouth full, but she still rolled her eyes. That shouldn’t have had an effect on her; however, for some reason, it still did. His touch as well as his words sent a shudder down her spine while her crotch was getting hotter and hotter. She was so focused on her body that she didn’t even notice his cock throbbing before erupting in her mouth and shooting hot thick semen down her throat. The moment she tried pulling his dick out, he grabbed her head and forced her down, making her swallow everything she could while some of his seed dripped down her chin.

He finally let go, letting her breathe as she wiped the cum off her chin before glaring at him.

“You could have warned me!” She yelled at him as he snickered.

“I did, but you seemed really into it, so you didn’t hear me. I didn’t know by dick tasted so good!” Peter smiled as Neena widened her eyes, then blushed as she looked away.

“You-... Don’t be so full of yourself! Hurry up and show me if you’re really that good, so we can get this over with!” She snapped as she grabbed the opening of her suit on her chest, caused earlier by Peter, then tore it up even more until the tear reached her crotch, showing her wet pussy. “Now, woah!” Neena yelped as Peter suddenly grabbed her thick thighs and lifted her up above his cock.

“Fine, I’ll show you,” He simply said as Domino put her boots on the edge of the table, while facing the balcony where MJ was sunbathing. Peter wrapped an arm around her waist, caressing her belly while he placed the second one under one of her thighs.

“Wait! Don’t put it in too-” Domino started only for Peter to ignore her and push her down, impaling her pussy with his cock. “Fast!” She finished her sentence with a gasped moan.

“Sorry, didn’t hear you over the sound of your moan,” Peter cracked a smile as Domino held his arms before he moved his hips up and down as well as moving her body in sync with his moves, making hard thrusts right into her pussy.

“D-Damn it!” The former mercenary moaned through her clenched teeth as she felt like she was going to get split in half. His big meat was slamming against her flesh, her most private place while she sank her fingernails into his arms because of how hard her grip on them was.

With every thrust he made, shudders travelled across Domino’s skin while small waves of electricity moved through her body. She also curled her toes, at least as much as she could inside those boots, while her pussy was stretched up more than it ever was. She wasn’t able to hold down her moans for long before finally giving in. She quickly reached her climax as her crotch felt like a ball of fire the moment she came and covered Peter’s cock with her pussy juice.

“So you like it, huh?” Peter asked smugly while he was making her bounce on his dick.

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Shut… up! Ah!” She managed to spit out between moans, but Peter only shook his head playfully before running his tongue across her slender neck.

Her pussy was nearly making his penis melt while it squeezed around it as if she was eagerly inviting him to breed her until she couldn’t walk. And at that moment, he didn’t know if it was Venom’s doing or if she was starting to enjoy this more and more… on her own. He continued to plant kisses over her neck while she let her grey tongue hang from her mouth, not even bothering to hide her moans anymore as Peter’s tongue suddenly got larger and longer until it reached her chest, and started wrapping around one of her breasts.

“ Shit! I didn’t actually expect that bug to make me feel this good! W-Why did I agree to this? Damn it, he shattered the last bit of pride I had! ” Neena thought while Peter’s tongue was now licking her black nipples, making her jerk a bit while he played with one of her most sensitive body parts.

She widened her eyes again, then clenched her teeth when she felt like she was going to explode for a second time now.

“I’m coming again!” She moaned in denial as she suddenly wrapped an arm around Peter’s neck and jerked her head back.

Peter could hardly be even more satisfied than he already was. Not only was he winning over her, but Domino also had a great and fit body, but her pussy seemed so much easier to slide his cock in. Finally, he was going to fill her up with his seed until he was certain she was impregnated. He would need people that he could trust to be on his side, and what better than his kids? Children with spider powers, and possibly mixed with the powers of whatever mutan he was fucking would be strong. And he was sure that Domino was a good start.

So he moved harder and faster, making Domino grip his neck harder as his meat slammed against her womb. With one final thrust, he shot his seed all the way inside her pussy, at the deepest part of it, completely filling her up and making her come for a third time. Peter thrusted a few more times, pushing his cum in until his balls were empty as he retracted his tongue back into his mouth while Neena was breathless. She looked tired, but also relieved that it ended. Although, she couldn’t hide the lust Peter saw in her eyes.

“Why… ah… did you come inside… you dick…” She scolded him, breathless as he pulled his cock out, letting some cum pour out of her.

“Because you loved it, and you know it. What do you say about my offer, now?” Peter retorted as Domino sighed.

“You know what… I guess I can give it a try… But the moment I see you changing your goals for the worse, I’m putting a bullet in your head,” She replied while trying to hide her blush, too prideful to admit he had been right.

“Good! So… wanna rest somewhere or are you planning on laying on me?” Peter inquired since he was still holding her, his chest against her back.

“Let me down, and don’t think I’m an easy woman!” Domino warned him as he let her sit back on the couch while covering her chest with her hands.

“Did you have your fun, tiger?” Mary Jane asked as she suddenly came in, and to Neena, she looked even more stunning up close.

“Yeah, but I wasn’t the only one,” Peter replied, winking at Domino before picking MJ up by the waist and kissing her on the lips.

“I bet she wasn’t better than me, though,” She whispered into his ear after breaking the kiss, then glanced at Domino. “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to this life pretty quick,” she assured her before putting her towel on her shoulder and going into another room.

“You can take a shower and change if you want. I still have to deal with something,” Peter told Domino before going to the elevator again. Now it was Medusa and Tabitha’s turns.

Medusa groaned as something tickled her nose.

“Wakey wakey!” A voice said, making her open her eyes. And the first thing she saw was a black finger belonging to Spider-Venom, who was standing right in front of her.

“You!” She growled as she tried to jump on him only to realize that her arms and legs were restrained by shackles attached to the wall of what appaered to be a cell. While she was still wearing her suit, it looked like he removed her gloves and her boots, leaving her hands and feet bare against the cold floor and wall. She could move only a couple of feet away from the wall. However, she did notice something else, he had done nothing to restrain her hair! Now, she could have used them to break her shackles, but she would rather surprise Spider-Venom and kill him now! “You’ll pay for what you did!” She screamed, remembering her husband’s face as her hair flew faster than sound.

It wrapped around Spider-Venom’s neck as well as his other limbs. She clenched her fists while her hair strangled him while trying to break all his bones as well as his neck. Unfortunately, no matter how much she tried to move her hair, it was like they were attempting the Hulk! The symbiotic hero chuckled.

“Did you never stop to wonder why I didn’t bother trapping your hair? It’s because you can’t hurt me!” He laughed as a few hands formed out of his body and grabbed her hair, freeing himself from it. “I’ll give you a choice now. You join me or I force you to join me. You’re lucky because if you were a dude, the second option would be death,” He snickered as she glared at him. “Neena already accepted the deal as well as Tabitha,” He added. Of course, the latter statement was false since he hadn't talked with Boom-Boom yet, but Medusa didn’t need to know that.

“You really think I’d join you after you killed my friends?! The one I loved?! That I would believe any of them joined you?!” Medusa screamed at him as Spider-Venom looked uninterested. She couldn’t see his facial features, but she could feel he was bored and mostly impassive to her outburst, and that made her even angrier. At the very moment, he was the man she hated the most in the world. “So you can kill me, go ahead! And whatever way you have of controlling me won’t work! Sure as hell not with that parasite of yours!” And that seemed to get a rise out of him.

“HE ISN’T A PARASITE!” He suddenly snapped, his calm demeanor gone as he punched the wall above her, his fist going through it as if it was cardboard. “You… You aren’t getting out of this so easily. As much as I would like to save the world alone, I can’t… yet. Some of you still need to atone, after all,” He muttered as he pulled his fist out of the wall. “But first… I’ll break you,”

“I’d like to see you try,” She spat before he suddenly grabbed her by the suit and tore it off, leaving only her mask. She yelped in surprise as she was naked in front of another man than her husband. “You aren’t-” She was interrupted as he grabbed her face and moved his own face closer to hers.

“You talk way too much,” He muttered as a long tongue came out of his mouth and forced its way into hers.

Medusa gagged in disgust as she felt what she considered to be a monster’s tongue fill up her mouth, and that was no kiss. He was simply violating her mouth using his tongue, exploring every spot of her mouth’s insides, sometimes even going to the back of her throat. That was certainly a good way of showing her that he considered her as nothing but a toy to play with.

Unfortunately, the disgust from this “kiss” wasn’t the only issue, she was also starting to lose breath. Spider-Venom wouldn’t let her faint, though. And he didn’t put a piece of Venom inside her brain at the start of this either, he was going to do that slowly through this and break her step by step. He gave her a chance to atone, and she refused, now was the time for punishment.

While her hair was wrapping around him to throw him off, he continued toying with her mouth, her soft lips while he wrapped his tongue around hers like a snake. Medusa struggled against her shackles, pulling on them with all her strength, but she already knew she couldn’t break free. Those were made of vibranium, she realized.

Suddenly, she was able to breathe as her mouth was freed, saliva rolling down her chin. She didn’t know if it was hers or that filfth’s, probably a bit of both. Her hair fell down as she used them to rub her throat, catching her breath.

“A-Are you done? Satisfied that you… touched a woman for the first time in your life?” She taunted as she moved her hair in front of her body, hiding her naked figure.

“I don’t why you’re trying to make me mad, but it’s not gonna work. Anyway, there is one thing I never did before, and honestly, now is the perfect opportunity to try,” He put his arms on his hips as his crotch suddenly started shifting until a big black symbiotic cock was formed. Medusa quickly looked away, grossed out and with her teeth gritting. “Your hair. I want a… hairjob,” He revealed as she widened her eyes in surprise.

“Y-You disgusting trash! I won’t use my hair for something like this! And I sure won’t do it for you!” She snapped at him as he shook his head in a reprimending manner.

“Alright, I’ll give you another choice. No matter what happens, I won’t kill you just so you know. First choice : you do what I say and I leave you alone for the rest of the day. Who knows, maybe Domino and Boom-Boom will convince me not to be too harsh with you. Second choice : You refuse and I fuck every hole of your body until you pass out. I’ll make sure you’re full of my kids, too,” He threatened her as she stared at him in silence, then gulped.

“You…” Medusa started, trying to argue or scream at him, but gave up. Her hair rose again, then moved to his manhood, and wrapped around it.

First thing he noticed was how soft and silky her hair was as it was wrapped tight around his penis. It wasn’t like a hand where he could feel a few fingers. Right now there were hundreds of strands of hair squeezing his cock until it wasn’t it wasn’t visible anymore, all wrapped up in red hair.

Peter smiled as the hair moved back and forth, caressing his dick with a silk like texture. He let out a breath as Medusa made her hair move faster and faster, as if she was pumping his meat pole to empty his balls completely. He looked for a couple of seconds to see that Medusa was glaring at him, keeping her eyes focused on him and doing her best to avoid looking at his dick. Peter almost wanted to chuckle before her hair tightened again, stroking his cock harder.

He had to ask himself if it was really the first time she was doing this because she was much better than expected! His crotch was heating up, and not just because of her hair’s warmth, his arousal was increasing. Finally, he reached his climax as he grabbed other strands of hair flowing nearby, then blew his load. His wamr thick semen started by being trapped between all the hair and his cock, until there was too much and it slipped out. Medusa closed one of her eyes as cum flew out and hit her in the face. She kept her lips shut, not to have any of it near inside her until it stopped.

Spider-Venom licked his lips as his dick was released from her hair. She looked at her hair with a disgusted look as his cum covered a lot of her hair, making them sticky.

“This is nauseating…” She gagged as she moved the dirty hair out of the way.

“Oh, please. You were married, that shouldn’t be the first time you see cum,” Peter snickered with his arms crossed while his cock was still slightly twitching.

“That’s not… Urg! Are you satisfied now? Will you leave already?” Medusalith clenched her fists. How she would like to tear him in half now… if only he wasn’t as tough as the freaking Hulk!

“Nope, sorry! I don’t think I will!” He smiled, showing his sharp and long teeth, which was enough to frighten her instantly.

“But you said-” She was interrupted as Spider-Venom webbed up her hair to the wall until every last strand was unmovable. “S-Spider-Man! Please! Just think of who you were! We fought before, you would have never done that then!” Medusa tried to plead before Spider-Venom suddenly growled in a screeching sound, his tongue flailing around. This alone made her move back closer to the wall.

“You were spitting on my name a second earlier and now you’re trying to appeal to me as if I was an old friend? Fucking hypocrite!” He growled at her, his face inches away from hers. “Still… I don’t hate you. You lot are better than villains. Yet, you need to be punished because you lack responsibility to do what’s needed. Just like I lacked it, too. While all of you let criminals live or fight in petty wars because of race or ego or any other bullshit. You made mistakes, but it’s okay, I did, too. So we’ll fix them together… How is that?” Spider-Venom responded and didn’t even let her answer anything as he suddenly webbed her mouth until she was gagged.

“Mpf!” She tried to speak as he grabbed her legs and spun her around, forcing her on her knees while her head was pressed against the wall.

She was unable to do anything as he held her butt, then pushed his cock inside her warm and tight pussy, making her moan in pain as his tip hit the back of her womb. A few tears streamed down her face as Peter moved his hips back and forth mercilessly, not even letting her get used to this. She was forced to endure his penis’ full length filling her up. However, the worst part wasn’t the pain, it was the fact that the man fucking her killed her husband, the one she loved the most in the world.

Black tendrils came out of his back before going to her body. They wrapped around her legs, her arms, her waist and even around each of her breasts. Medusa’s body shuddered as a heatwave washed over her body, pleasure going through it against her wish. She hated this, but unfortunately, her body didn’t and she despised it for it.

As for Peter and Venom, they had no conflicting thoughts really. And they didn’t feel any shred of mercy for her. It wasn’t like Medusa and her little team would have had for them. They were ready to kill him back then. They were about to kill someone fighting for the greater good, but not petty criminals? Like the ones he put down several minutes before meeting them? So that was why he would break his enemies until they could be used appropriately for his new world.

Some piece of Venom went towards her head, slowly infecting her brain as he used one of the tendrils to grab her ring and slip it off her fingers.

“N-No! Ah! Give it back! Ah!” She pleaded between two moans as he chuckled.

“You won’t need it anymore! It wasn’t like Black Bolt was wearing his; actually, he didn’t even have any fingers left!” He replied as he went on to thrust into her cunt faster and faster, unwilling to leave her any rest. The tendril dropped the ring in his palm while Medusa managed to glance at him, widening her eyes in shock as he closed his fist, then opened it again to reveal pieces of ring falling down the cold floor.

“I’ll definitely kill you!” She screamed in anger before suddenly letting out a moan of pleasure as his tendrils tightened their grip on her tits.

“Getting angry like this… That’s a bit unlike you,” Peter snickered as he quickened his pace when he felt a sudden surge of fire as her pussy clenched around his cock. “We’ll be out of your hair soon, anyway! Here comes a big one!”

“N-No!” She responded as Peter gave one final thrust before exploding inside her, pouring his cum deep inside her womb and filling it up as Medusa reached climax, too and came on his dick. “I-Inside… ah… with no protection…” She muttered as Peter stopped his moves.

He pulled his cock out and let her go, letting her slide down to the floor with cum dripping out of her pussy, down her legs.

“That was great, Medusa, but I’ll have to go. Now, I know you’re disappointed, but I’ll see you when I have more free time, okay?” Peter chuckled as his cock changed shape again and disappeared into his black suit. Medusa didn’t answer, didn’t even look at him as he walked away, going out of her cell.

The long haired woman simply sat there as a strand of hair grabbed the several pieces that were her ring before.

Peter walked towards Tabitha’s cell with confidence. Her powers would have been an issue, but since he made sure she was wearing an inhibitor collar, she couldn’t use it. He didn’t even chain her since she couldn’t escape the cell anyway because of the thick walls and steel door, but he was also planning to convince her like he did to Domino. He raised his eyebrows in surprise as he saw Domino coming out of Boom-Boom’s cell and closing the door behind her.

“What are you doing here? And how did you find her?” Spider-Venom asked threateningly as Domino smiled snarkily, then put her hands on his shoulders.

“Just opened a random door, and got it right on the first try,” She replied as her hands travelled down to his chest. “Anyway, you should thank me. I convinced her to be on our team,”

“What? You convinced her?” He inquired as she nodded. “How?”

“I just know her better than you do, and I made sense. Now go in there big boy, she’s waiting for her interview,” Neena retorted as she walked away.

“ She isn’t lying, but I feel like she isn’t aware that her pal probably decided to join us for another reason than thinking we’re right. I bet she wants to bide her time, and is even ready to give her body to us if it means tricking us, ” Venom explained in his mind while Peter nodded in agreement.

“Doesn’t change much, anyway. By the time you are in there, she will have no choice but to obey unless she wants to have her brains blown out,” Peter commented before going to the cell, then grumbled as he noticed the keypad wasn’t even working properly, probably why Domino even got in there. Her powers were scary now that he thought about it.

He opened the door before coming in, and was surprised to see that Tabitha was pacing around in the room with the inhibitor collar around her neck. He expected her to try and escape, to look for an exit or try to take off the collar, but she did none of thos things. He knew Domino told him she talked to her, but still.

“You look lively for a guy that just killed people. Exactly like the criminals you were fighting,” Tabitha said the moment she noticed him as Peter shook his head, controling his temper.

“I’m tired of having to point out how different I am from them, but you seem hostile. I thought Neena talked to you?” Peter replied as Tabitha raised an eyebrow.

“First name basis? Or do you just like it more than Domino?” Tabitha retorted as she approached him until she was standing only a few inches away from him. “I don’t know what you did to her, but she decided to help you for some reason. I’ll help you, too… for now,” Tabitha warned him as he nodded with a small chuckle.

“Did she tell you what is expected of you?” He asked her as he crossed his arms.

“She did, and now that I think about it, she must be a nympho if you won her over with that,” Tabitha replied before sighing. “I’ll do it, but don’t think I’m your toy,” She added as Peter placed his hands on her shoulders while his mask as well as his suit completely disappeared, leaving him naked.

“Good, then I guess you have no issues doing it now,” He replied before leaning down and kissing her on the lips.

It took her a few seconds, but she eventually kissed him back before he decided to deepen it, pushing his tongue in while sliding his arm around her waist and grabbing her butt with his other hand. Tabitha let out a surprised and muffled yelp as the hand squeezed one of her butt cheeks. It wasn’t that she was new to this or anything, she was simply surprised that this man could be so willing to have sex after killing multiple people the night before. She would bide her time until he fully trusted her and let his guard down, then she would strike. For now, she was powerless and- he was a better kisser than she imagined.

Their tongues entwined with one another as Boom-Boom’s body was heating up while a few shudders went down her spine. Peter ran his fingers across Tabitha’s torso until they reached the part that wasn’t covered up by her costume, her belly. He caressed her, admiring her body with his hand while the second one moved up, then slid under her costume’s pants. Tabitha tightened her grip on his shoulders before letting out a moan, muffled by their kiss, as he slid one of his fingers up her butt hole.

“W-Wait,” She said as she suddenly broke the kiss, letting out a few breaths. “Not in there!” She told him since nobody ever came close to that part of her body, mainly because she thought it was gross.

“Don’t you want to learn new things?” Peter snickered as he pushed his fingers deeper, making her squeak while he moved it around. He planted kisses on her neck, on the part that wasn’t covered by the collar, running his tongue across it as she put her face on his shoulder, her legs shaking and her back all straight as if she had an entire broom up her ass. It was fun to watch.

“Stop… already… Oh, God!” She moaned before biting down on his shoulder to hold down any more that could come after, not that she could bite through his skin anyway. However, no matter what she did, she couldn’t hide what her body was feeling, and it wasn’t long before she reached climax. She held on to him harder as she orgasmed, her moans muffled against his body.

“I knew you would like it,” Peter smirked while pulling his finger out of her ass as she glared at him.

“I didn’t!” She argued, only for him to push her down on her knees.

“Don’t care, blow me,” He ordered her as she glared at him, but still obeyed and opened her mouth, only for Peter to grab her hair and shove his dick all the way ino her mouth, pushing it down her throat.

She glared at him, but still attempted to please him, moving her tongue around his cock, licking all over it as Peter kept a hand on her head. He moved his hips back and forth, hitting the back of her throat with his cock’s tip as small pieces of Venom came out of his dick, infiltrating her head like he did with the other women. Tabitha didn’t seem to notice as she moved his cock against one of her inner cheeks with her tongue.

The heroine had to admit he had a large manhood, but this wouldn’t be enough to intimidate her. However, her body was still getting aroused, no matter how much she wanted to deny it. She slowly slid her right hand under her pants, caressing her clit while hoping the man wouldn’t notice. She pushed a couple of fingers inside her most private place, holding down her moans with his dick’s help.

She didn’t have the time to reach orgasm as Peter’s cock suddenly twitched, she was unable to pull it out of her mouth before it erupted, shooting cum down her throat and forcing her to swallow every single drop. Some of it dripped down her chin as she gulped it down, the warm and thick liquid rolled down her throat.

After a few seconds, he let her breath, pulling his penis out of her mouth.

“Ah… Did you have… ah… to be so… forceful…” She muttered, trying to catch her breath.

“No, but it was funny,” He replied before taking off her pants with one of his tendrils, and she didn’t ressit at all. However, she looked a lot more hesitant when he suddenly lifted her up, holding her by the butt while his cock was pressed against her pussy, with her leg on either side of his body.

“In that position? Really?” She asked nervously as he chuckled.

“Yeah, and I have a great idea!” He responded as she widened her eyes in realization.

“Wait! No!” She shouted as he shoved his cock in her ass hole, stretching her backhole more than it ever was. She yelled in surprise and pain while Peter held her butt tighter, then moved up and down, slamming his dick hard against her rectum. She moaned again, and again, and neither was sure if those were of pain or pleasure, but Peter still went on to fuck her without a care in the world. “Slow down! Ah! Fuck!”

“You don’t need to scream in my ears, Jesus,” Peter complained while moving his hips, her butt hole’s tightness pressing around his cock. “You sound like you’re in agony,” He snickered before putting some of his fingers in her mouth, to keep her from screaming more.

“Mpff,” Tabitha tried to speak, but was unable to while Peter held her tongue.

Her tight and warm asshole was better than expected, and his cock was still sensitive. He knew he wouldn’t last very long, but Tabitha wouldn’t either because right as he slammed his pelvis up her butt, she climaxed, coming as her moan was muffled by his fingers.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she held his hair, holding on to him tightly while he was thrusting into the one place she never thought anyone would get near. Suddenly, he pulled out with a pop as her gaping asshole started closing up, Tabitha let out a heavy breath of relief.

“You should be happy ‘cause it’s time to end this!” Peter said as he pushed his dick into her pussy, making her moan again as he shot his load and filled her up with his cum. Because of how senstive she still was, Tabitha came again, this time covering his cock with her love juice before he pulled his manhood out and dropped her on the bed of her cell.

“You wanted… ah… to come inside… from the start…ah… didn’t you?” She inquired, too tired to glare at him as she stared at the ceilling.

“I’ll let you rest,” He said as Venom covered him up in the suit again as he moved to the door. “Oh, and by the way! Be a good girl or your head will explode,” He added before walking out, and not leaving her any time to answer.

“ So what are we doing now? ”

“Rest, then we’ll pay Shield a visit before… talking with the Avengers,” Peter replied while Venom chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 8.1K 45
Spider man has had enough then he decide it was time to leave to a better universe
44.9K 960 28
A Peter Parker x OC story **SMUTS** Peter lived next door to Adam, who was dating you, must to his disdain. One day, Peter finds Adam in a sticky sit...
128K 3.4K 25
❝ y-you just WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! ❞ I snapped staring into my clenched fists ❝ What don't I understand peter?❞ Tony kept a concerned tone, never onc...
135K 4.3K 33
"Who's this?" Spiderman points to an old polaroid on my desk. I glance at it, before going focusing back on Spider's shoulder, "Just a boy I was fri...