Dark Symbiosis

By BeyonderSpiderman

On another earth, Peter loses the last person he truly cared about. There was nothing but pain and misery in... More

Felicia AKA Black Cat
Mary Jane Watson
Silver Sable
Medusa, Domino and Boom-Boom
Maria Hill and Black Widow (Natasha Romanof)
She-Venom

All Female Sinister Syndicate

398 6 0
By BeyonderSpiderman

A flaming explosion completely destroyed the warehouse, sending Carnage flying until he crashed into a nearby car. He groaned as he looked up, only to see Spider-Venom crashing toward him. He had no time to move out of the way as Peter stomped on his chest, bending the car they were on even more!

“ I figured you… and my dearest dad… would team up again to fight me. Although, didn’t expect you to be this close… and ditch my pal, Eddie, ” Carnage snickered weakly as the symbiote seemed to move in pain because of the flames and the fighting. Suddenly, his arms turned into spikes as various other piercing tentacles formed out of his body and moved to Spider-Venom, who easily caught his arms and some other tentacles by forming new arms. However one of them still managed to pierce his chest. It didn’t even seem to faze him. “ Although, I still don’t get how the fire didn’t hurt you or how you got so… strong! ” He grimaced in annoyance.

“I can’t believe I was scared of you once,” Spider-Venom laughed  in arrogance before suddenly ripping apart the arms and tentacles he was holding, then did the same to the one piercing his chest as the hole it left quickly closed. Carnage didn’t show any sign of pain, before Peter stomped on him again, making his foot sink inside the red symbiote. “I guess I can tell you. My good friend Venom and I learned a neat trick to absorb people, get their strength and their smarts. I’ll probably be the smartest person in the universe if I get my hands on Stark and Richards. But guess what the best food is? Symbiotes. Venom and I can take symbiotes and force them to… merge in a way, except only one mind will remain, my partner’s. It works even better if they’re his kids! We already merged with Toxin and Anti-Venom, and after we did that, it gave us a complete immunity to fire and sound thanks to the white washed Venom,” Spider-Venom explained as he chuckled arrogantly.

“ And they were good, too! Honestly, it kinda made me hungry for more! Too bad I don’t have any more kids after you… ” Venom said in his mind as Carnage’s eyes widened.

“ As if I would let you do this to me! ” Carnage screamed as he formed huge clothes and thrust them forward, and didn’t even hesitate before tearing Spider-Venom’s head to shreds, making multiple pieces of black goo fly off. However, even with no head, the body moved and quickly grabbed Carnage by the throat, before impaling him with his arm. The red symbiote screamed as he felt himself getting pulled. He looked down in shock and saw his red “skin” getting pulled inside his nemesis’ body. “ Ack! I-I’ll murder you! Rip you apart! ” He screamed until nothing but Cletus Kassady, looking as normal as a regular human, remained. He was dropped on the ground as Peter reformed his head like nothing happened.

“ Our healing factor is good, ” Venom said, pleased with himself.

“As long as we can’t regenerate from a single cell, then it’s far from being the best, but we’ll have time to improve,” Spider-Venom said as he looked at Cletus, who looked like his mind was completely destroyed. His eyes empty, and his voice quiet, he only kept drooling. “What happened to him?”

“ Carnage and that guy were so close they nearly became the same person. By merging with my brat, we merged with his mind, too. So he’s basically braindead. Wanan absorb him? ” Venom answered as Peter shook his head, then placed a foot on Cletus’ head.

“Na,” He replied, before stepping down and smashing Cletus’ head to a bloody paste. “Finally got rid of that monster. I need to relieve myself a bit,”

“ Going home? ”

“The girls are really good at pleasing me, especially when they team up, but I was thinking of looking for female vilains. They’re better off as my slaves than dead,” He answered before swinging away and looking at his forearm, from which a touch pad appeared, displaying the city through various cameras.

It’s been a few months since he accepted Venom, and he didn’t waste any second in building his empire. Thanks to his brain power, combined with Otto’s, he managed to easily build an army of spider-bots, equipped with cameras to be able to watch the city at all times, even some of the most secret places. However, he was still far from having eyes everywhere. Those spider-bots weren’t the only thing he built, though. He also equipped SIlver Sable’s men with various guns he thought himself, a lot of them were based on his webs, so they would capture villains and place them somewhere he could quickly grab and absorb them. Other weapons were lethal and shot plasma blasts. Because of his doings, he was tracked both by the police and the other superheroes; fortunately, they didn’t know he resided in Sable’s HQ.

More and more criminals were afraid of comitting crimes thanks to him since he was a much deadlier Punisher. However, his plan wasn’t just to scare them. He would absorb the most powerful, and reduce the rest to mere slaves, they would pay for their crimes with labor. THe ladies, though, would probably… pay with a special kind of labor. One he would supervise himself. The other superheroes were a danger, too. He would have wished to suggest to some of them to join and work for him, but the ones who resisted had to die. He honestly could simply cover them with a symbiote and mind crush them into submission, but he needed to get stronger and absorb them. They were nearly as guilty as the villains because of their weakness, but also becausenso many were prone to turn evil, he wouldn’t take the risk. He would spare the female superheroes, naturally.

And it wouldn’t do anything to his future army since he would simply take the superheroes he killed there from other dimensions or even clone them. Yes, thanks to a Spider-Man that came here from another universe, he knew there were more, and he was already building a machine that would allow him to travel universes. He knew uncle Ben nor aunt May would approve of his killings, of what he wanted to do. However, he also knew that they would forgive him in the end because he would make sure to free his world like other worlds from evil, and make justice reign supreme. He believed he was the only one that could do it. And the fact that none of hte so called superheroes feared or took him seriously was going to be their downfall. They still thought Captain America’s loss was a fluke, he would show them.

“I was thinking of looking for the sinister copycats. They’re hot, and I have a score to settle with them,” Peter said as he landed on a skycraper’s wall while he was still cheking his touch pad, which he called the webgear. He unmasked himself, revealing his face.

“ Those six chicks? We’re getting bold… I love it! ” Venom chuckled as Peter shook his head.

“We’re strong enough to crush them, and I still don’t like how they killed me. Well, the alternate me. Granted it was his fault for not being careful enough when going to another universe. Besides, Beetle is their leader, and I just know what we could bring as a gift. I’m sure she’ll love it,” Peter grinned as one of his spider-bots finally picked up something interesting. One of Otto’s mechanical arms, but he knew it wasn’t him for obvious reasons… That meant it was probably Lady Octopus. “Gotcha,” He smiled as the symbiote covered his face again.

At the All Female Syndicate HQ

Lady Octopus dropped a bag full of cash on the table in their meeting room. The six girls, all dressed in their costumes, didn't seem too happy at the money’s sight.

“That’s it?” Beetle asked with a raised eyebrow, not that any of them could see it.

While nobody could see what was under that mask, most agreed that Beetle was certainly a gorgeous woman since her costume did nothing to hide her curves. Strangely, her pink and green beetle suit wasn’t a turn off to most of the men she met, which started to really worry her. Were they that horny?

“Hey! I tried my best, okay? It’s pathetic what we’re reduced to! Can’t even rob banks anymore!” Lady Octopus retorted in annoyance. “You should be lucky I’m even bothering with the dirty work because I’m too intelligent for this group,”

Lady Octopus, just like Otto, had mechanical arms, except she wore an armored suit that did a good job of protecting her whole body, but also hid its curves well unlike Beetle’s.

“This is all because of Spider-Man! I thought those stupid superheroes were supposed to be against killing, what’s his deal?” White Rabbit added as she paced around. “Gotta wonder who made him lose his marbles…”

White Rabbit was a woman with the face and ears of a rabbit, and dressed in a bunnygirl costume revealing her bare legs.

“Actually, he’s calling himself Spider-Venom now,” Trapstr said as she tinkered with her paste gun. “But we can’t really let him do whatever he wants, can we?”

She was a dark haired woman with sunglasses and wearing regular clothes.

“We should kill him just like we did with Boomerang and that other Spider guy! He bothered us enough!” Electro slammed her fist on the table.

Just like the original electro, she wore a full bodysuit, which seemed very similar to his.

“There are six of us, and one of him. With an ambush, it whould be easy. Plus even all the other heroes are tracking him,” Scorpia said smugly while looking at Beetle. “What do you say, Lady-Boss?” She asked with a grin.

Scorpia had a green skintight bodysuit with a black scorpion tail, and black gloves and boots.

“I wouldn’t try. Really. He always managed to get the better of us, and now the guy is more ruthless than he ever was. Better keep a low profile until someone takes care of this,” Beetle replied as her teammates groaned.

“Come on! Didn’t you say we would be the best because we’re all girls here? And we’ll have the best teamwork out there?” White Rabbit complained as Beetle got ready to answer until she heard a chuckle.

“You should listen to your leader. She is the one leading you for a reason, after all,” A voice was chuckling coldly throughout the room, making all the girls turn around in panic as they tried to find the origin of the voice.

“An intruder? Why didn’t my system pick up anything?” Lady Octopus clenched her teeth as she checked her cimputer, only to see her screen showing a black screen showing “ You’ve been hacked! Please wait patiently for Daddy to come and take care of you! ” followed by a crude drawing of a spider smiling.

“Show yourself!” Electro fumed as electricity wrapped around her fists while the rest of the team still looked around.

“Do we need to? I’m sure you already know who got here…” The voice chuckled as someone crawled out of the shadows right on the ceilling. It was Spider-Venom! “I know we’re popular, but I like it more when ladies talk to me and my partner instead of behind our backs,” He said as he grinned, his mask turning into a row of teeth to where his mouth was located.

“Spider Man! How did he even find us?” White Rabbit shouted as she entered a combat stance while holding her pink umbrella.

“First you call me the wrong name, and now you forget the hyphen, too? You almost hurt my feelings! I’m not here to fight you, though. If you don’t believe me, you should look at the gift I brough for Beetle,” He replied as he grabbed something hidden in the shadow of the ceilling, then threw it hard on the floor.

Beetle widened her eyes behind her mask as she realised what it was, and quickly flew towards it.

“Dad!” She screamed in panic while her teammates looked at each other.

“Dad?” White Rabbit repeated in confusion.

“Your dad is Tombstone?” Electro exclaimedd with her mouth agape, the entire team being in shock.

Beetle, also known as Janice Lincoln, landed beside her father, quickly checking up on him. He was alive, thankfully; however, both his arms and his legs were broken, and the way they looked, it seemed his bones were in pieces. Not just his arms and legs, but his fingers, too! He looked like he was tortured. On his bare chest, there was a huge black spider symbol drawn into his flesh by what looked like sharp claws.

“J-Janice?” Tombstone coughed in surprise as he slowly opened his eyes.

“Yes! That’s me! W-What did he do to you?” Beetle asked while holding him in her arms.

“Took me by complete surprise… That Web-Spinner… I couldn’t even hit him… God, he was so different than usual… Run, Janice,” He replied while Beetle’s eyes widened. She had never seen her father so scared. Never.

“Damn it! You really think I’m the type to run away? I’ll get him for this, then we’ll take care of you, don’t worry!” She said before gently putting his head down. “Let’s kill that webhead once and for all, girls!” She shouted before flying off towards the spider.

“Can’t agree more!” Scorpia grinned while getting her tail ready.

“If you don’t want to hear our proposition, fine! We love the hard way!” Peter laughed as he jumped from the ceilling and dodged Beetle’s charges by passing over her. She quickly stopped in mid air, but had no time to react as Peter shot a web behind him without even looking and attached it to Beetle’s back, before slamming her into the floor.

He could have easily killed her that way, but he didn’t come here for this.

“I’ll fry you!” Electro screamed as she fired a stream of electricity while he was falling down.

“Useless!” He crossed his arms and easily protected himself from the lightning as if it was doing no damage at all. He pointed at her with his right arm, and suddenly shot a round metal object from his wrist that hit her right in the chest before sticking on it.

“What the hell is- AAAAAARH!” Electro screamed, suddenly surrounded by electricity coming out of the object. It only lasted for a few seconds before it stopped and she collapsed on the floor, smoke comng out of her. “Agr…” She moaned in pain, trying to stand up while looking out of it.

“This should disable your power for some time,” Spider-Venom chuckled.

“YAAAH!” Scorpia let out a war cry as she launched herself at him, continuously trying to strike him with her tail or her arms.

“I can’t shoot at him if you’re in the way!” White Rabbit complained while trying to target Peter with her umbrella.

“You’re cute, so I won’t hurt you too much,” Spider-Venom snickered as his tongue suddenly stretched in the middle of a dodge and licked Scorpia’s cheek.

“EW! That’s-” She didn’t get any time to finish as Peter kicked her hard enough to send her flying to the wall behind her.

“Why don’t you eat this?” White Rabbit shouted as she shot multiple explosive and razor tipped carrots, which Peter dodged easily while they exploded behind him. He suddenly jumped up, avoiding some paste that was shot by Trapstr.

He threw a web at the floor and quickly pulled himself to the ground right in front of Trapstr, who recoiled in surprise.

“No annoying paste gun for you!” The symbiotic hero chuckled as she grabbed her arms and forced her to shoot her paste right at her teammate’s umbrella when she was about to fire.

“Oh no!” White Rabbit quickly threw the umbrella on the floor as it exploded, the tip being blocked with paste, and sent her flying a few meters away.

“AAAAAAAH!” Trapstr screamed as Peter crushed the paste gun, and her arm with it. She fell on her knees, head on the floor while painfully holding her broken arm. “FUCK!” She moaned in pain.

Spider-Venom quickly shot a black web over White Rabbit’s arms while she was still on the floor, successfuly trapping her. She struggled to get it off, but it was impossible with her strength.

Lady Octopus didn’t give him time to rest as she tried to impale him with her octo-arms, but in vain as he easily punched them away.

“Try to hold him down while I take care of him!” Scorpia shouted as she ran to him, seemingly back in action.

“Key word: Try,” Spider-Venom said as he quickly grabbed Scorpia’s tail and slammed her face into the floor, making her spit out a tooth and breaking her nose. He threw her on the floor, her arms extended horizontaly to her side as he jumped above the mechanical tentacles and webbed Scorpia’s arms to the floor to keep her from moving.

Two of the mechanical arms were shot forward, but Spider-Venom quickly managed to grab them, each in one hand before groaning for a moment, then smirked as she noticed an opening.

“Got you!” She shouted as the third arm held Peter’s leg and the fourth one flew towards him and hit him right in the chest, before bursting out of his back. “The spider is finally dead!” She smirked as her teammates, the ones not crying in pain that is, cheered until they heard a chuckle.

“All of you. Are. Really stupid,” He looked up after glancing at his chest and grinned at Lady Octopus while she tried to pull her arms to her, but they refused to budge. Even the one holding his leg was surrounded by black goo! “In every fight I’ve been… I held back because I knew that I needed only one slip up. Only one. To kill any of you. And I could have done so easily, too. And now, I could kill all of you before you can even blink! Do you know why I never did before?” He asked as he strengthened his grip on the arms, slightly caving them in.

“Because deep down, I thought you could change. That there was a spark, some light in that dark fucking heart of yours and that you could be redeemed. I was wrong. You do bad things, I put you in jail, you break out and the cycle repeats itself. And every single time, someone gets hurt, someone innocent. I had enough. I’m all out of mercy now.” Peter explained as he suddenly crushed the arms he was holding, making Lady Octopus gasp in shock before he tored them in hald and did the same with the one skewring him, the wound quickly closing back. “You wouldn’t even have gone through me if I didn’t let you. Now, let me ask you a question,” He said as he crushed the last arm under his foot, then webbed Lady Octopus and pulled her to him.

“Ah!” She yelled as he grabbed her by the throat.

“Let’s say you and your little team decide to rob something, anything, but a guy in a colorful spandex tries to stop you. Tell me, would you rampage without a care in the world? Even with the risk of an old and kind lady getting hurt? Getting killed?” He growled as he got his face close to hers.

“I… Arg… I wouldn’t harm… her…” Lady Octopus managed to say as Spider-Venom narrowed his eyes.

“Good enough,” He muttered before throwing her against the wall, but without restraining her with webs afterwards. “Hope I don’t need webs to keep you there. You move. You die. This isn’t over yet,” The spider hero told her as he turned his attention to Beetle while Lady Octopus had her back against the wall, not daring to do anything.

Beetle was holding her head, seemingly regaining consciousness before looking at her wings, which were unusable because of the black webs Spider-Venom used to slam her into the ground. She quickly noticed all of her teammates unable to fight, either because of injuries or because they were restrained. And it made her blood boil even more, especially since her father was still in agony, moaning in pain while she just got a headache and was almost out of comission.

“RAAAAA!” She screamed as she ran to him and tried to punch him in the face with a fist that he dodged easily by leaning down. She didn’t stop there, and simply threw punches in the hope of hitting him while all he did was dodge them without moving from his spot.

“You still don’t want to talk?” Peter sighed as moved his head aside, avoiding a high kick before looking at her limb. “Nice legs, though!”

“Shut up! You think I’m weak? That I can’t kill you?” She screamed while continuingly trying to punch or kick him. “Just stop moving already!”

“Want me to stop? Alright,” He suddenly said as he made her pause mid strike while Spider-Venom spread his arms and let himself open to hits. “Punch me right here on my abs. Full strength and no holding back, okay? You already hit me before, so you should see the difference now,” He said as he pointed at his abs. Beetle looked at his face, then at his belly, and cocked her left arm back.

“Take this!” She shouted as she punched with all her strength and heard something crack. The girls watching this winced in pain as Beetle pulled her arm back. “AH! SHIT!” She screamed as she grabbed her wrists and took a good look at her left hand.

It was broken for sure, and her fingers were all smashed, each pointing into different directions and stuck in angles that shouldn’t be possible.

“And now you've ruined your delicate fingers… Still, I told you so! Are you going to listen?” He inquired as she growled at him like a rabid dog while still holding her hand.

“Talk!” She spat out.

“Good! See, I plan on cleaning up this city as a first step. My friend and I will kill most criminals and supervillains, though some of them will have other uses, though. Unfortunately, a lot of those cases won’t have much free will left, but you on the other hand are very lucky! Because you’re girls and I think you’re all very cute, and hot of course! That’s why we either make you mindless slaves right now, and honestly I am a bit less attracted to those, which is why you have the second option! And that is to work for me willingly. You’ll help me catch some of your colleagues, kill some, too. You’ll be rewarded if you’re good girls, of course,” He explained as Beetle still glared at him while the others were looking at one another.

“ It’s not that bad… ” Scorpia thought to herself. Even if she hated working under a superhero, especially one that talked to them like that, she still didn’t mind betraying other criminals if that meant she would live and have an easy life. Most of the others thought the same, except for the prideful Electro, and Beetle who was still suspicious of him as well as unwilling to give up her freedom.

“You’ll do something else, too, and that’s my favorite part! All of you will be my supervillain bitches! Oh, and I look forward to fucking every one of you!” Spider-Venom laughed.

“What?!”

“As if we’d accept, you freaking bug!”

“If my arm wasn’t broken right now, I’d tear your cock off…”

“You’re lucky I’m stuck because of this web!”

“Did you actually think we would accept this, you pig?” Beetle groaned as she glared at him.

“I thought you would be smarter…” Spider-Venom sighed as he walked towards Tombstone. “I’ll start with you, then, Beetle or should I call you Janice? Since you’re the one I think is the hottest here,” He said as he put his foot on Tombstone’s head. Now that he thought about it, he was kinda going to be king, so honestly making some women wives instead of regular sex slaves could be a better idea! He was sure Beetle would like the favoritism. “You make another choice now. You either do what I tell you to do, and you love it, because trust me, you will. Or I kill your father right in front of you, slowly, painfully, and then I fuck with your brain until you can’t even think about anything but me. Either way I get to enjoy your body! But you’re the only one that gets to choose if you would rather be a “lover” or a mindless bitch,” He explained as Beetle clenched her teeth, not even surprised he knew her true identity.

“I told you… to run… and now look at what's happening…” Tombstone muttered with his remaining strength. “He became… something else… something fucking twisted…”

Janice’s eyes were focused on her father while he laid there, near Spider-Venom’s legs, humiliated and broken like he never was before. She felt pity for him, and she didn’t want him to die. However, what scared her most was that Spider-Venom could do the exact thing he did to him, to her, too.

“So? Want to do what I say now? Or do you want a lobotomy?” Spider-Venom inquired as she looked at him, then at her father, and finally, her teammates.

“D-Don’t listen to him!” White Rabbit shouted, the others quickly voicing their agreement.

“*sigh* Those girls really don’t get it, do they? No matter, we’ll make one of them an exemple, and they should follow us quickly enough,” Spider-Venom commented before looking at Beetle. “But for now, we’ll take care of you. Get on your knees or dear daddy dies,” He said as Beetle’s face was still hidden behind the mask. However, after a few seconds, she finally got on her knees. “Good girl! And as a reward, I won’t break you with a huge syimbiote cock… yet,” Spider-Venom snickered as the black goo that was Venom retracted away from his crotch, revealing his bare skin, but most importantly, his erected cock.

Beetle gulped as she stared at it. It was big and veiny, and for some reason it appealed to her. She didn’t know what he meant by symbiote cock, but if the one she was seeing now wasn’t the biggest it could get, then she really didn’t want to test the other option. She knew this one in particular would already hurt like hell, especially since she didn’t have that much experience. She was also surprised to finally see a bit of skin from Spider-Man -well Spider-Venom- since he was always in that costume, no one knew what he looked like. She thought he was black for a long time for some reason, though, but it looked like she was wrong.

“ I can’t believe my second experience with a guy is with Spider-Man… This can’t get any worse… Oh fuck… Randy… What would he say if he saw me? It’s not like I was cheating! T-This asshole is forcing me to do this! 

‘If you’re having an existencial crisis and re-thinking your life choices, it’s too late. Should have thought of that before doing wrong. Can still work for me if you’re good enough, though!” Spider-Venom chuckled as he suddenly moved his dick up and down with his right hand. “Come on, I’m waiting! Start with a handjob. And keep the costume, it’s hotter this way, ok?”

“How? I broke my fucking hand because of you!” Beetle snapped at him.

“You still have one left, don’t you?” He responded dryly as Beetle grumbled and wrapped her hand around dick, before stroking it back and forth.

Her delicate hand, mixed with the softness of her costume was enough to send small shudders through Peter’s body while he stared into the eyes of the mask Beetle was wearing. He didn’t need to see her face to know she was scowling, but it only served to entertain him. To him, everything her team and she were going through was well deserved. He let out his super long tongue and licked her cheek as it slowly wrapped around her neck, then her face, running across both of her cheeks.

Beetle clenched her teeth as even through the mask, she could smell the stench coming from his tongue, but also the saliva dripping from it and running down her skin by going through the mask’s cloth. However, her body did get hotter and hotter as time passed.

Somehow, her body was getting aroused by the sight of his dick, not that she wanted to admit it. She even forgot how hurt her other hand was as she stared at the twitching cock in her hand, carefully inspecting his meat. She bit her lower lip in anger while stroking his meat pole faster, unable to believe why her freaking body would be so aroused. Why? Even her pussy was slowly getting wet! She never got horny so quickly when she was with her boyfriend! Of course, she didn’t have any feelings for that damn spider hero, so she knew that wasn’t the reason.

Could it be… because of the current situation? Did getting dominated and humiliated like that turn her on? Was she turned on by getting raped by a superhero? To get punished because she was a villainess? It couldn’t be, could it? No! No! She tried to deny it before looking at Spider-Venom’s smirking face, then at his huge dick. She wanted to see what it would look like while shooting cum… Simple curiosity while doing this to save her father, that’s all!

Suddenly, the hero’s tongue moved down, and went under her mask, finally touching her bare skin before travelling up. Peter could see the shape of his tongue moving through Beetle’s mask as it reached her mouth. It brushed against her lips, making her squeeze his cock harder out of nervousness. She didn’t want a tongue kiss with that! But she had no choice as the tongue forcefully entered her mouth, its taste nearly making her puke as it wrestled with her own tongue, wrapping around it exploring every spot of her mouth. He licked her inner cheeks while wrapping around her soft tongue. Why, she didn’t know, but her pussy was getting even wetter.

Before she knew it, she returned the kiss, her tongue moving in sync with his. Why did all of this turn her on so much? And she couldn’t help but notice he still kept her mask on. She was aware he knew of her real identity since he said her name earlier. However, she wondered if having her face hidden turned him on.

If looking at a mask that could hide any face behind turned him on; if he was more interested in the Beetle rather than Janice. She also wondered if that was the case for her, too. She had never seen his face; always hidden behind a red mask, this time black. He could be the most handsome man in the world or the most hideous and disgusting bastard there was. For now, he was only Spider-Venom, and all she knew was that he had a huge cock that she now desperately wanted to suck and finally get to see the face behind the mask.

Spider-Venom’s tongue suddenly moved out of her mouth, letting her breath as it went down and lifted her mask up to her nose, revealing her mouth. She was quick to understand what he wanted her to do. And she got even wetter.

“You know what you gotta do,” Spider-Venom grinned while pointing at his dick. “Hurry up and use your nice lips,”

Beetle gulped before slowly connecting her lips to the tip of his cock, her tongue wrapping around it while she was moving her head forward and pushing his penis more and more inside. The rest of the Sinister Syndicate widened their eyes as they witnessed their leaders sucking the super hero’s cock, giving him head as if she was with a lover. Before Beetle even noticed, she was giving in to her deepest desires and did nothing to hold down the slurping noises she was making while moving his cock around in her mouth and feeling every single veins with her tongue.

“Here it comes!” He exclaimed as he quickly shot his load with the last second warning. She had no choice but to swallow what she could only to have her mouth overfilled and a bit of semen coming out of her nostrils. She pulled back with a cough as some of his cum rained on her mask.

“Asshole,” She commented as he chuckled.

“Don’t lie, you loved it,” Spider-Venom replied as he moved his hand towards her chin and carressed it. “Not gonna say anything?”

Beetle made no reply, scowling with her lips instead as Spider-Venom realized he was winning her over. He wasn’t going to hide her face behind the mask for much longer, though, since he wanted to see her real face. He was pretty sure she was quite a beauty.

He moved his hands down and tore an opening on one of her breasts and on her crotch, leaving them bare, making her squeal as everyone got to see how her right boob and her pussy looked like.

“You should be happy, you know. You’re my first black pussy,” Spider-Venom chuckled as he grabbed her by the waist and impaled her on his cock, making her cry at the sudden insertion, her pussy getting stretched by his cock.

She placed a hand on his chest while she stepped on the floor. Spider-Venom made her move up and down, thrusting his dick with fast and hard back and forth moves.

“D-Damn it! Oh, God! Ah!” Beetle moaned in pleasure, clearly unable to hide while her enemy laughed in delight, then stretched his tongue and wrapped it around her right boob, licking it all over including her nipple. “W-Wait! Ah! Ah! Oh!” Beetle was moaning without stopping. His hot meat rod stretched her pussy and reached all the way to the back of it. “ Wild… He’s too wild! But… why does it… feel so good? ” She thought in desperation, trying to know why her body was getting so heated up.

Meanwhile, Peter’s dick was nearly ready to melt inside her tight and warm pussy while some of his symbiotic skin was making Beetle’s body more and more aroused, sharing his own feelings via his link with Venom. It was a good way to make other people as horny as he was. With how tight her pussy was, it was clear she didn’t have that much experience. And he was so delighted to get to fuck Beetle, something he never though he would or ever be interested in doing, even if he thought she was hot. However, now was the time to fuck Janice Linclon instead! He tore open a medium sized opening  on her torso, revealing her fit belly and showing off her dark skin. His tongue became even longer until it reached her barely visible abs and licked them, making her shudder in pleasure yet again.

Then he grabbed the top of her mask and quickly took it off, finally seing her face. She was a real beauty, and had long black hair. Spider-Venom smiled, not because she was beautiful, but because of her expression.

“Time to see that pretty face of yours!” He laughed while her teammates and father gasped in shock. Janice was smiling like crazy, breathing heavily like a bitch in heat and moaning constantly. “Oh oh oh! You’re loving it, aren’t you!”

“S-Shut up! Ah! I ah don’t ah love it! Fuck!” She moaned again, hardly hiding her pleasure.

“What the hell? Are you seriously enjoying fucking him?” Electro shouted from the ground.

“W-Well… I mean… He looks like he knows what he’s doing…” Scorpia commented under her breath, unable to look away from this.

“No one believes you, Janice!” Spider-Venom laughed while Janice was still moaning. She already came multiple times and covered his cock with her pussy juice, and he wasn’t even the only one moving. She started moving her butt up and down a few minutes ago already. He was winning her over! “Admit it, Janice! Admit you love it, you bitch! Or I’ll stop it!”

“... You… ah… bastard… I-I love it, okay?!” Janice screamed, a few tears going down her cheeks.

“See, Tombstone? I’m fucking your daughter, and she’s loving it!” Peter laughed, oh so happy to enjoy the sweet taste of revenge after everything Tombstone did to him.

The crime boss could only look up, staring at his daughter’s face going through pure unaltered pleasure while the cock of one of his worst enemies was going in and out of her. The fear that previously controlled him soon turned into pure fury. He didn’t care if Spider-Venom could crush him and would have no regret in doing so, all he felt now was rage. Because no one could do this to his daughter and come out alive!

“Y-You damn monster… I will kill you… Mark my words…” Tombstone threatened while Peter simply laughed.

“How does it feel to be on the other side, huh? To see your loved ones hurt?”

“I’m sorry, dad! Ah! I’m sorry!” Janice repeated several times between a few moans. While her face was riddled with tears, she still looked crazily happy as much as she was earlier, like she was getting fucked by her idol. Her teammates were, of course, beyond shocked and horrified at seeing their dear leader like this. However, some of them couldn’t help but feel some kind of… arousal. They didn’t know if it was because of the male superhero or because of their teammate’s naked body.

Scorpia always thought there was some kind of sexual tension in the team, but nobody ever made any move.

“Since you like it so much, you can take it! I’m filling you up!” Spider-Venom exclaimed as he thrust forward one last time, driving his cock all the way to the womb before shooting his load and filling it to the brim.

“I-I’m coming!” Janice moaned as electricity went through her body and her crotch, which was a hot and blazing fire, exploded with her juices the moment his thick seed filled her insides. Even after he was done coming, his throbbing penis wasn’t unnoticed to her as she was completely breathless and had her legs shaking. She nearly fell on his chest, but held her up while pulling his dick out and dropping her on the floor. “Ah… Ah… Ah…” She both never felt so much shame and so much pleasure before in her lifetime.

“That was one hell of a party! Would be kinda bad if you got pregnant on your first day of work, though. You are gonna work for me, right?” The symbiotic hero asked.

“Ah… Yeah… You win… Just keep your end of the deal…” Beetle answered. After all, if she worked under him, she would be pretty safe considering he was strong, and she could potentially have a lot to gain in terms of privilege. Most of all… She could also have a lot of… rewards… as good as this one, and maybe even better…

“Good! Now, your turn! You want to join me… or not?” He asked the rest of her team as they all looked at each other.

“Hell no! You just broke my arm, and now you want me to become your bitch? I have standards, ok? And I respect myself!” Trapstr shouted at him with gritted teeth, and it seemed her intervention was enough to awake the others out of their fear-induced trance.

“R-Right! Just because I’m the White Rabbit doesn’t mean I’ll jump at any guy!” White Rabbit replied in defiance before trying to free herself once more.

“If the Lady Boss gave up so easily, then she doesn’t deserve… my respect… or to be our leader… You’ll have to kill us, Spider… Because no one is joining you,” Electro growled, trying to stand back up and succeeding. Although, she still stumbled, barely standing on her two legs while she was unable to summon even a bit of lightning.

“I got to admit this was kinda hot, and I may not want to die, but I’m with them,” Scorpia added before spitting some blood out of her mouth. She was still hurt because of her broken nose and the missing tooth.

“Wait…” Lady Octopus started saying since she was currently weaponless, and didn’t think fighting him would be a good idea.

“You idiots… ah… I wouldn’t have given up so… easily ah… if I knew there was a chance,” Beetle muttered under her breath. Considering what he did to her father, but also what she felt when in contact with him, she knew he was someone they couldn’t beat on their own.

“I see you made your choice,” Spider-Venom said with a neutral expression, then grinned. “Let’s start with my least favorite, then we’ll check again if you’ve changed your mind,” He added before extending black tendrils towards Trapstr.

“Shit!” She yelled as she tried to jump back, but in vain. The tendrils wrapped around her body and moved to her head. “No, no, no! Grahph!” The black goo went up in her mouth, her nostrils and even her ears as they filled her up.

Her teammates widened their eyes in horror while their friend’s eyes were rolling back into her head as she flailed her unbroken arm and legs around. She looked like she was choking, but after a few seconds, she calmed down and Spider-Venom released her. She collapsed on the floor, unmoving.

“T-Trapstr?” White Rabbit called her when her teammate’s body suddenly jerked up before standing up with a wide and crazed smile. “A-Are you okay?”

“Why don’t you answer her, dear?” Spider-Venom asked while licking his lips.

“I’m better than okay! I feel so good! And I’ll feel even better when you’ll fuck me, master!” Trapstr replied before thowring herself on the floor with her ass in the air and pointed at the symbiotic superhero. “I want you to feel me up, master! Give some babies to your pet!” She added while licking the floor for some reason, and doing it desperately, too!

“As you wish!” Her master laughed before walking up to her.

“W-What did he do to her?” Lady Octopus asked in shock as she stayed close to the wall .

“What the fuck?” Electro said with her eyes widened and her mouth agape.

“Oh, no…” Scorpia whispered as she finally realized why Beetle gave up so easily. Being this close to him and from what he said, she probably guessed his abilities and outmatched they were. She decided it was better to become his bitch willingly and enjoy the fucking from her own free will instead of having her brain damaged and being forced to do so.

“We moved some things around in that head of hers. Tickling her brain and infesting it with some microscopic bits and pieces of symbiotic suit. She is whatever we want her to be. And that also means we can kill her at any point we want, from wherever we want,” Spider-Venom kindfully explained before focusing his attention to Trapstr, then savagely pulled down her pants, revealing her bare ass. “Now look at what we’ll do with her, and you’re next!” He chuckled as his cock was suddenly covered up with Venom, revealing a huge black dick. “You’re getting the symbiote dick!”

The sinister syndicate widened their eyes at the sight of the third leg; it was even bigger than his original cock! And Beetle couldn’t help but wonder how different would it be if she was fucked with this dick. If the first one already felt that good, then that must be something else entirely.

Spider-Venom drove his symbiote cock all the way inside Trapstr’s pussy, stretching it up so his penis could fit as he grabbed her thighs while a few tendrils came out of his back and wrapped around her back, holding her in place. The villainess let out a moan that sounded more like a scream of pain as Peter moved back and forth, slamming his meat against her flesh.

She was even tighter than Janice was, probably because she had a smaller body, but Peter didn’t complain. Even if she was the one he found the least beautiful here, it only meant she at least had some uses. Her warm pussy squeezed his cock as if hungrily trying to milk him dry.

“Ah, Master! I love you! I love your dick!” Trapstr cried out in pleasure while Spider-Venom’s tendrils multplied and covered even more of her body, going to her broken arm and healing it completely before some of them combined and turned into a cock, which was thrust inside her mouth, shutting her up.

Scorpia, who was the closest to them widened her eyes at seeing the big bulges in Trapstr’s pussy and throat in the shape of the superhero’s cock while she was fucked. For some reason, this was actually making her wet and horny. She didn’t want to admit it, but this was arousing to watch! She rubbed her legs together since having her arms webbed on the floor kept her from touching herself as she witnessed Trapstr’s rape.

“Coming!” Spider-Venom moaned with a grin as he slammed his cock inside her again and shot his load into the deepest part of her pussy, right into her womb while Trapstr orgasmed over his dick, moaning with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. “Now, you work for me, too. Right, bitch?” He chuckled as Trapstr nodded tiredly.

“Y-Yes… ah… Master… ah… I’m your whore…” She muttered with lust-filled eyes.

It was safe to say she was broken, but did Peter care? Not really. To him, she was nothing but a piece of garbage, and being his cock sleeve was already a lot more than she deserved. She killed, and she hurt others. He would make sure that anyone that gets in his way suffers the same fate she did, or worse. Now was finally the time to make this a better world.

“Good girl. Now,” He said as he turned his head towards the other girls. “What’s your decision? Still no? Because if that’s the case, I’ll move on to my second least favorite! That’s you Electro, by the way! Hope you’re ready to suck my cock!” Spider-Venom laughed as he made crude motions with his hips, moving them back and forth while his dick, still covered in Trapstr’s juices, was pointing at the sky.

“You should hurry, girls. I already lost one member of my team,” Janice said, having caught her breath and got enough rest while glancing at Trapstr, who was… nothing but a lust crazy mess.

“Guess we have no choice, do we?” Scorpia asked herself before throwing a look at Spider-Venom. “You win, I’ll join you, ok? You can do whatever you want, but at least make sure it feels a bit good,” She surrendered herself. “Can you fix my face?”

“Fuck no, you deserved it!” Spider-Venom laughed. “What about the rest of you? Half has already joined me,”

Lady Octopus looked away, bit her lower lip, then moved away from the wall with her hands up.

“Alright. Just don’t put anything in my brain,” She said followed by a nervous giggle.

“Damn it, ok! I-I’ll join, too!” White Rabbit quickly exclaimed, noticing that she was the only one left that didn’t answer.

“See? It wasn’t that hard!” Spider-Venom smirked as multiple tendrils came out of his back and flew to the three girls and tore off their suits open to reveal their pussy and breasts, then pulled them to him as he got rid of the webs trapping them.

“W-Wait!” White Rabbit shouted as she fell down right in front of his cock while Scorpia and Lady Octopus were on each side of it.

“Start working on it together!” Spider-Venom smiled as the women frowned, then decided there was no point in resisting more than they already did.

White Rabbit put the tip of his cock in her mouth, with her sweet and soft lips kissing it. Their warm breaths washed over his crotch as he watched in satisfaction Scorpia and Lady Octopus following White Rabiit’s lead and each one of them licking as well as kissing and sucking each side of his meat pole. Scorpia even licked and sucked his balls from time to time.

All their tongues and lips were incredibly satisfaying, but he had a preference for White Rabbit since he always wondered what it would be like to receive a blowjob from a woman having the face of a rabbit. And he wasn’t disappointed, that was for sure! At some point, she put a bit more of his dick inside her mouth, covering it with warmth as her tongue wrapped around it. But this wasn’t enough… Peter suddenly grabbed her rabbit ears, not caring if he was hurting her or not, then pulled her up until his cock went all the way down her throat, her chin hitting against his balls as she gagged in surprise.

Lady Octopus and Scorpia moved her head back a bit while White Rabbit widened her eyes and placed her hands on his legs, struggling to breathe.

“You looked like you needed help, Rabbit! you two, come here and help them, would you?” He asked Beetle and Trapstr, who didn’t object much and walked up to them before kneeling down. “Here,” Suddenly, two other cocks formed right beside the first one, leaving plenty of room for the six girls to have something to suck.

White Rabbit quickly had to get used to his cock as he moved her head back and forth by holding her ears, forcing her to take all of it. Her tongue wrapped and moved around, wrestling with his dick as much as she could, trying to make it easier. His penis completely filled up her throat, forcing tears down her cheeks. But still, she somehow managed to breathe, maybe thanks to this black goo. Somehow, she felt pleasure. She hated it, but she was still filled with pleasure while this guy manhandled her poor and dear rabbit ears. What she didn’t notice was that the same black goo she was thnking of was actually coming out of her nostrils while she was tasting his dick.

Meanwhile, Lady Octopus and Scorpia took care of his left cock as Beetle and Trapstr were taking care of the right one. With White Rabbit in the middle, this was the complete team! MJ, Felicia and Silver were great and amazing women, really talented. But even when teaming up together, they could hardly compete with 6 women, especially when they were hard headed villainnesses. That was six mouths sucking his dicks, and he couldn’t hold on anymore!

He suddenly pulled his cocks out of the mouths they were before they started twitching, and shot thick ropes of cum all over the syndicate’s faces, forcing some of them to close their eyes.

“That… That was good! Hahaha hahaha hahaha!” He laughed in delight while Lady Octopus looked away in disgust, Scorpia licked her lips while White Rabbit did the same, but more out of curiosity than anything else.

“That’s so filthy…” Lady Octopus muttered in defiance.

“I-Is it over?” White Rabbit inquired with a nervous smile.

“Haha! No,” Spider-Venom replied as a couple of tendrils lifted Beetle in the air and pressed her pusssy against his mouth as his long tongue quickly entered her most private place. He forced Scorpia on all four, then grabbed her tail and held it in a strong grip before driving his cock inside her pussy.

“Ah! Ah! F-Fuck! T-Too rough!” Scorpia complained as he continued to fuck her without any care.

Black tendrils grabbed White Rabbit around the waist as well as wrapped around her thighs before placing her right on Scorpia’s back, with her tail going rubbing against her clit. Spider-Venom created another cock right above his original before impaling her pussy with it and fucking both of them at the same time.

“It’s inside me! Ah!” White Rabbit moaned as she stared at the horriffying face Spider-Venom dislayed, one that looked like a grotesque mix of Spider-Man’s old mask and Venom’s face.

The other girls were far from being left out since even more tendrils came out of his body and grabbed them all, wrapping around their wrists and ankles, and suspending them in the air. With Beetle being upside down, tendril cocks went inside her mouth, and both of her other holes while Lady Octopus and Trapstr were suspended back to back, with one facing the ceilling and the other facing the floor. Both had their pussy and mouth filled with black symbiotic dicks.

Spider-Venom took great pleasure in thrusting those tendrils in and out of them, especially since he could feel everything his tendrils felt. They were a part of his body, after all. But mostly, they were penises, too! And this was pure ecstasy! Every single of their pussies and mouths were tight and covered his dicks with juices or drool, filling him with pleasure and lust.

“I-I think… ah… ah… I’m starting to… enjoy this!” Scorpia moaned, hardly hiding her pleasure while drool rolled down her chin.

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” White Rabbit yelled out with heavy breaths, not even bothering to hide her pleasure unlike her teammates.

“Then you can all take it!” Spider-Venom shouted as he came, and every single one of his cocks shot their load, emptying his balls inside and all over the villainesses.

The one having dicks in their mouths were forced to swallow everything while their other holes were filled up, but it didn’t even stop there. Spider-Venom continued fucking them for so long they all ended up passing out, and all of it was done under Tombstone’s eyes. Finally, the symbiote hero dropped them all on the ground.

Semen poured out of their pussies and ass holes as they laid there, covered with his cum.

“That was something else… Ah, ah, ah… I’m actually a bit tired!” Peter commented as the tendrils and the dicks disappeared back into his body.

“ That was one hell of a party! Glad we only needed to lobotomise only one of them, ” Venom chuckled as Peter grabbed all of them in his arms, ready to carry them all to the HQ.

“Still put some pieces of you in there, just in case they get the idea to betray us… kaboom,” Peter replied before his eyes fell on Tombstone.

“Are you going to kill me? Break your end of the deal?” Tombstone sneered in rage.

“No,” Peter simply retorted before throwing a piece of Venom on Tombstone. The criminal screamed in both shock and terror as the piece of symbiote travelled through his nose and ear and reached his brain. The albino jerked around, struggling, but in vain as he suddenly came to a stop. “Someone will come and get you at some point. You’re my servant, now, alright?”

“Y-Yes… Master,” Tombstone replied, forcing a smile as Peter nodded, then formed black wings out of his back.

“Good,” He said before flying off with the all female sinister syndicate in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 113 24
Spider-Man, a hero. Spider-Man, a kid. Spider-Man, is Peter Parker. Fury has been keeping an eye on the Spider-Man for awhile now but it seems every...
46.9K 933 31
IN THIS STORY YOU ARE REBORN AFTER DIEING IN A ACCIDENT AND THAT UNIVERSE IS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AND HERE YOU ARE THE SPIDER MAN AND YOU KNOW THE STO...
3.2K 118 43
Queens, New York City, USA. 2012. Ben Parker, a former Special Forces' Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, was forced to t...
136K 4.4K 33
"Who's this?" Spiderman points to an old polaroid on my desk. I glance at it, before going focusing back on Spider's shoulder, "Just a boy I was fri...