A New Life

Od katsuma6

‼️MATURE CONTENT‼️ - After the war with the quincies Kisuke Urahara decides to let Grimmjow live with him in... Více

Chapter One // Surprise!
Chapter Two // Thanksgiving Preparations
Chapter Three // Visitors
Chapter Four // Past Lover?
Chapter Five // Work, Work, and more Work
Chapter Six // You Called?
Chapter Seven // Secret Wants
Chapter Eight // Dual Blades
Chapter Nine // Dressing Room
Chapter Ten // Decorating
Chapter Eleven // Keep it Together
🍋Chapter Twelve // Roaming Thoughts🍋
Chapter Thirteen // Take Care
Chapter Fourteen // Phone Call
Chapter Fifteen // Soul Society
Chapter Sixteen // New Enemy
Chapter Seventeen // A Plan
Chapter Eighteen // Club Terror
Chapter Nineteen // Rabashi
🍋Chapter Twenty // You Drive Me Nuts🍋
Chapter Twenty One // You're Mine
Chapter Twenty Two // New Years Party
🍋Chapter Twenty Three // Be Reminded🍋
Chapter Twenty Four // Going Back
Chapter Twenty Five // Just Like Me
Chapter Twenty Six // Roomies
🍋Chapter Twenty Seven // Again🍋
Chapter Twenty Eight // Patrol
Chapter Twenty Nine // Two Left Feet
Chapter Thirty One // Busy
Chapter Thirty Two // Leave it Behind
Chapter Thirty Three // Bikini Body
Chapter Thirty Four // Beach
🍋Chapter Thirty Five // Who You Belong To🍋
Chapter Thirty Six // Captured
Grimmy Hates Pictures.
Chapter Thirty Seven // Broken
Chapter Thirty Eight // Break In
🍋Chapter Thirty Nine // Don't Think I Won't🍋
Important!

🍋Chapter Thirty // Sexy Chocolates🍋

270 8 1
Od katsuma6

‼️WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. THIS ONE WILL BE A LITTLE MORE INTENSE. IF ITS NOT FOR YOU OR IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE JUST SKIP. THANK YOU.‼️

If you are still here, please enjoy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Grimmjow grabbed the box, scanning it for any information. "What the hell do you mean by wrong bag? What's the matter with this candy?"

Katsuma picked up her phone and began researching the brand of chocolate and its affects.

Take half a tab and affects should take place within 30 minuts.

• Stimulates blood flow.

• Enhances performance.

• Increases sex drive.

Katsuma gently sat her phone back down. Grimmjow rose a brow, waiting for her to say something. "What the hells goin on?"

She looked up at the man in front of her who ate an entire bar of chocolate. Half a tab. It's only recommended HALF a tab.

Son of a bitch.

She flashed him an uncomfortable smile while playing with the skin around her finger nails. "Well.. ah ha... you see..." she trailed off trying desperately to think of a way to explain the situation.

"The chocolate you just ate is supposed to make you... you know.. turned on."

Grimmjow crossed him arms continuing to stare down at her. "Rangiku bought them as a joke to take back to the soul society but, I grabbed her bag and not mine."

He turned away from her. He was shuffling around with something but, she couldn't tell what. He turned back around and held a bar in his hand, extending it out for her to take.

"Eat it."

"What? No way!" Katsuma threw her hands up dismissively. "Why would I do that?" She continued to question. The corners of Grimmjows mouth curved upward.

"Scared of a little chocolate, princess?" His voice now teasing and dangerously low. The sweet, sweet tone that makes her fold instantly. The glimmer in his eyes said it all.

"Let's see who caves first."

Ah. So to him it was a challenge. Katsuma instantly felt fuel to her fire as she snagged the candy from his hand.

"Fine."

She ate the entire bar to match Grimmjow. Now it was a waiting game and it was agonizing. He stayed on the couch focusing hard on the tv while Katsuma kept her distance. She was upstairs reorganizing her closet. She was afraid of what would happen so she wanted to keep a safe distance between them.

About 15 minutes had went by and Grimmjow decided to make his way upstairs to check on Katsuma. He stood at the door way holding each side of it, quietly observing her. "You feelin anything?"

Katsuma peaked out of the closet. "Not yet. Do you?"

"No." He mumbled.

That was a lie. His heart was racing and his breathing was hard to control. He could feel the blood rushing downward. Katsuma watched as Grimmjow sat down on the edge of her bed. "You sure you're not feeling it?" She questioned.

"I mean I guess it's kinda hot in here." That was true. Katsuma also began feeling a little warm. "Well here I'll kick the fan on and get some air circulating." She plugged the fan in and turn the switch to medium.

Grimmjow sat forward, his elbows resting on his knees with his face in his hands. Katsuma grew worried. She sat beside him and placed a hand on his back. That simply touch made him shiver. "Hey, maybe go get some air?" He nodded without saying anything and left the room.

While Grimmjow stepped outside Katsuma suddenly began battling her own struggles. It was hot and she felt a sudden, overwhelmingly strong pressure down below. She walked into the bathroom and splashed her face with cold water. "Damnit." She breathed out while gripping the sides of the sink.

With another shaky breath, she made her way to the bed. She had a tank top on under her hoodie so, she ditched it. After about 5 more minutes she tossed her pants across the room.

Grimmjow once again stood in the doorway but, this time he was admiring the view. Katsuma spread out on her bed like she was just aching to be fucked.

"Grimmjow.." she whispered desperately.

His jaw clinched as he gripped the door frame tighter. Her beautiful voice was echoing in his lust filled mind. "So, you're feeling it too, huh?"

Katsumas eyes slowly traveled down his body then back up to his face. Grimmjow noticed the desperation plastered on her blushing face. "What do you need, princess? Tell me."

She covered her fave with her hands, feeling embarrassed. Grimmjow was absolutely irresistible. The t shirt he was wearing outlined his muscles perfectly and she swore she could smell his cologne even though he was a few feet away from her.

He finally started moving, making his way towards the bed. He hovered over her, caging her into the mattress. "Hey. Look at me." He grumbled while moving her hands away from her face and pinning them above her head. His heart was pounding even harder than earlier.

As Katsuma gazed into his eyes she realized just how much she craved him. His voice, his body, his warmth. "I- I need you. I need you, bad." She manged to mumble out still feeling overwhelmed with emotions. Mainly embarrassment and insane arousal.

Grimmjow was happy to finally hear her say it. He just wanted confirmation. "Let me take care of ya." He whispered while planting messy kisses all over her neck and chest. Katsuma kept her head turned away, his lips making her delirious. She began sighing in relief. He was so warm.

Grimmjow hooked his fingers into the sides of her underwear, slowly taking them off. A string of her slick connecting to the fabric causing Grimmjow to clench his jaw with anticipation. Once he got them past her ankles he tossed them on the floor and exhaled deeply. Katsuma made eye contact one last time before slinging her arm over her face, burying it into the bend of her elbow.

Grimmjows hands gripped the front of her thighs. He gave them a light squeeze before pushing them apart, causing her legs to spread open. Katsuma was growing inpatient. Grimmjow is usually extremely dominant but, it seemed like he was moving in slow motion. Before she could say anything or let alone move she felt his tongue glide up through the folds of her pussy.

She gasped at the feeling. Katsuma was fully expecting to feel his cock. Once his tongue made contact, the relief was instant. His tongue only gliding up and down a few times and there it was. Without any warning, Katsuma began convulsing.

Grimmjow couldn't help himself. His mind was completely clouded with lust and heavy desire. He used his thumbs to pull apart her folds and watch her spasming hole in awe.

Katsuma began biting down on her arm as she felt Grimmjows mouth back on her drenched heat. His tongue working magic to lap up every single bit that came out of her. He let out a strong groan as she came again. His own desire was taking over and it was overpowering. He wanted to spend the entire night between her legs.

He pulled away from her heat to catch his breath, carefully studying Katsumas squirming body. Her chest moving up and down violently. Feeling her throbbing cunt around his tongue was the hottest thing he'd ever experienced and he didn't want it to end.

"I need more. Grimm." She begged. Her relief being temporary and intense but, the need to cum always came right back. Katsuma pushed her head deeper into the pillow and arched her back as she felt two fingers glide inside her with ease.

"Ahh, there it is." He mumbled in his hypnotizing voice as Katsuma moaned in pure ecstasy. He always found her sweet spot instantly. He knew exactly where to go as he began pumping his fingers.

"God, you feel so good." Grimmjow gushed not letting up on the speed on his fingers as Katsumas orgasms only became more powerful each time. It was obvious Grimmjow was doing this for his own pleasure. He hasnt finished once yet but, he was riled up by her countless orgasms. He could do whatever he wanted to her pussy and he was getting off on it.

Katsuma pushed herself up with her elbows, panting for oxygen. "Deeper. I need you deeper. Fuck me this time." She pleaded. The look in her eyes was too alluring.

Grimmjows cock was throbbing. He'd forgotten about the aching erection while he was eating her out. He completely forgot how much he loved hearing her beg. He slid his pants down, causing his member to spring out. He grabbed the base of it, pumping it a few times while keeping eye contact. He wanted to feel her cum on his dick.

He chocked out a moan as he rubbed the tip of his dick up her slick entrance. He wanted to tease her but, he couldn't. The need for his own release was finally consuming him. He pushed inside of her, watching her face soften with relief. Her eyebrows furrowed together and her mouth slightly ajar.

He continued to rock into her as she moaned beautifully into his ear. Her sweet sounds alone were enough to make him quiver. "You're such a good girl taking my cock." He teased. His words making her spiral. She couldn't see straight as he worked his way in and out of her heat.

Grimmjow hooked his arms under her thighs and pulled them up by her chest, keeping her firm against the mattress as he plunged his cock deeper inside her. His pace was relentless. "Fuck. God, you look so good like this."

He began thrusting harder and Katsuma practically cried out in response.

"Come on, cum for me one more time, Princess. Cum on my cock." He demanded. The new angle has Katsuma dizzy. Her walls clamping down and spasming. Her pussy was clenching harder and tighter than ever before and the sensation sent Grimmjow into his own orgasm. He gripped her thighs as his nails dug into her skin, his cock pumping stream after stream of cum deep inside of her.

He felt like he was loosing consciousness from cumming so hard. He toppled over, he forehead pressed against hers. His arms quaking while holding his heavy body. The two panting desperately for air, trying to recover for a moment. Grimmjow never experienced anything like this and he had never been so thankful for a piece of chocolate.

He raised himself back up to look at her. "Are you okay? Do I need to stop?" Katsuma smiled at his mannerism. "Keep going." She whispered.

Grimmjow ruined her over and over until the affects of the chocolate dwindled. He took pride in it. The fact that he could make her feel so good made him extremely pleased with himself.

The two laid next to each other, spread out on the bed, barely able to move. Exhaustion was overwhelming. Grimmjow rolled over to his side, slinging an arm lazily over her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"We should probably shower." He whispered. Katsuma shivered at his hot breath puffing on her ear. "I'm so tired, Grimm. We can always wash the sheets." Her body felt lifeless. A laugh escaping his throat. "Yeah, you're right."

Grimmjow pulled a light blanket over their weak bodies. It barely covered both of them but, the cool breeze from the fan felt incredible.

Katsuma drifted to sleep faster than she ever has before and so did Grimmjow. A peaceful, deep sleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

67.8K 1.8K 12
**Book One** You have just moved to Karakura Town with your father for work, it wasn't long after your moved that your father enrolled you to Karakur...
19.4K 473 7
Ichigo and Grimmjow have been friends forever, but Ichigo has a new feeling. He wants to tell Grimmjow, but there are so many other things at play. I...
30.5K 779 19
18 + Mature content Kisuke Urahara saves a princess from giving her life up. Later he asks her to be his wife. How do you think there story is going...
7K 198 41
A/N okay the original description of this story was erase somehow. so this a new version of the story. After Ichigo got his powers back a family retu...