✓ alright ミ that '90s show [C...

By oxangejuice

"we are young, we run green keep our teeth nice and clean see our friends, see the sights feel alright" or ra... More

ALRIGHT
ACT ONE: ALRIGHT
ONE. fourth of july chug train
TWO. higher than a kite, stiffer than a stone
THREE. kissing strangers
FIVE. hot tub time machine
SIX. seems like yesterday you put a smile on my face
SEVEN. better safe although i am sorry
EIGHT. weeding out the possibilities
NINE. break up, make up, kiss up!
TEN. goodbye summer, hello fall
ELEVEN. the what if's and who dunnits

FOUR. throwback thursday

4.1K 174 94
By oxangejuice

RACHEL AND Nate use to be a thing. They dated for almost two years. Longer than Nate and Nikki and longer than Rachel's crush on Jay.

They two of them were a sweet together. They were able to be themselves and have fun with their friends without them feeling too awkward with them.

And when Rachel was heavily reminded that her and Nate had dated and how they made out of Jay's mom, Jackie's, futon. But it wasn't the most romantic moment.

It was late in the night. The two of them sitting in the back of his van and they had just finish drinking the beer that Nate was able to get from Mama's.

Rachel sat in front of Nate, laughing as she was resting her head on Nate's chest.

Nate had joined in on Rachel's laughter, always saying that it was contagious. He cupped her face in his hands, pressing his forehead against her as they laughed and at that point they had no idea what they had been laughing at.

Nate took the opportunity to kiss Rachel. Who continued to laugh but died it down after every kiss he placed on her lips.

Rachel rested her hands on the nape of Nate's neck and he began to slide his hand down her back. The two of them kissing once more.

Rachel smiled, pulling away and rested her forehead against his, "Thanks for taking me out tonight. You're sickly sweet."

Nate's smile quickly turned to panic, "In a good way or a bad way?"

"There's only a good way to put that."

RACHEL HAD been listening to the mixtape that her dad had made her when she was born. Each MacFarlane twin had one. They were compiled of songs that he thought that they would like and he was lucky that they had.

The sounds of the Commodores' Easy blasting in her ears as she hung upside down on her bed, thinking of her kiss with Jay the night before.

Joshua walked into her room and sat on the floor, his back resting against the bed as Rachel still laid upside down.

"I kissed Leia last night."

Rachel furrowed her brows and took her headset off, pausing her song, and flipping off her bed to sit in front of Joshua.

"Seriously?" Rachel asked, "How do you feel?"

"It was definitely just a vibe I think. She told me that it was great but she wanted to kiss Jay but he was at the urgent care and couldn't show."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah." Joshua answered, "She told me immediately after we kissed."

Rachel sighed and fell backwards onto her floor. Joshua furrowed his brows and joined her side.

"I know this stumps things especially since Jay is a bigger man-whore than I am. Once he notices that Leia is even looking his way, he's probably gonna try and make a move."

Rachel was contemplating on whether or not to tell Joshua about the kiss between her and Jay. It was all she had been dreaming of since school let out for the summer and now things could be going down the shitter because Leia found Jay hot.

Stupid pretty boys and their stupid looks. All just stupid.

"I kissed Jay last night."

Joshua sat up, "You're shitting me."

"Twice."

He stood to his feet, "You're shitting me, Roach!"

Rachel scoffed and stood to her feet, "I kissed the boy I've had a crush on since forever and now he might be into blondes. What am I gonna do?"

"Did you like kissing Jay?"

"Yeah."

"Did you kiss him first?"

"No?"

"Maybe he likes you." Joshua reassured, "You know how Jay is. Yeah, he's a man-whore, but he cares about you too, Roach. I'm sure he'll be honest with you and let you know how things are going to happen moving forward."

"That doesn't sound like Jay."

Rachel sat back down on her bed and Joshua joined her side. Rachel rested her head on his shoulder for comfort.

It was obvious that she was now feeling conflicted with this whole "Leia wanting to kiss Jay" thing and didn't know if she would step to the side because Leia would be leaving anyway or to jump at Jay while she still had the chance.

"Jay can have his moments, but he made straight A's last year."

"That doesn't mean his love life are all perfect scores."

Joshua held a tight lip, resting his head against Rachel, "If Jay breaks your heart, I'll never let him live it down."

Joshua and Rachel had their moments, but they were still brother and sister. They cared for each other and fought like wrestlers.

Joshua wasn't going to let anyone hurt Rachel and it didn't matter who it was.

THE TWINS had been invited to a rave in the far part of town.

Rachel had random butterfly clips in her hair and her bangs framing her face. She had kindly asked Joshua to just help her pick out a make up look but he insisted on doing it since it wouldn't matter what she looked like at a rave.

Her sporadic and messy orange eyeshadow didn't match her plastic green skirt and top, but it didn't matter.

She was going to let loose at this rave and let that kiss with Jay fly over her shoulder. This was her night to just be... Roach.

She was gonna party hard and party hard she did.

Joshua had been dancing with a couple guys while Rachel was in her own little bubble.

She was jumping up and down when she bumped into to someone.

She turned to apologized and saw that she's bumped into Nate.

She would've been dancing with Gwen and Leia but Leia was trying to make Jay jealous especially since they were going to admit their feelings to each other at the same time and Jay tricked her into saying that she liked him with him not giving her an answer back.

Rachel hadn't been in the best of moods since she'd been told. She was gonna party till she turned purple. To get Jay out of her mind and body and have the time of her life.

Nikki had been on the phone with her father after Nate had been pretending to be her doctor and was trying to figure how he'd been able to do it.

So it left Nate and Rachael dancing like crazed men on the dance floor.

She always had a good time with Nate. She could be herself with him and not feel like one of the boys.

Nate took notice of her movements slowing down and her smile drooping down into a frown.

He grabbed her hands, spinning her around until her smile had reappeared and she was seemingly herself.

She was going to have a good time and even though Nate didn't know the full extent of her sudden sadness, he was going to keep her smiling through the night.

- lucy has something to say !!

is it obvious that i don't know how to end a sequence sometimes 🧍

jay or nate jay or nate JAY OR NATE

bye :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 101 9
i don't like cameras but i love it when you ogle. that 90s show s1-? jay kelso x fem!oc. slow updates.
19.5K 381 13
"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺." 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘝𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘑𝘢𝘺 𝘒𝘦�...
3.2K 73 8
we're not good together, nate {lowercase intended} oc x nate jacobs ©olivia simpson 2022
64.4K 1.5K 45
𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 (𝙣.) 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧, 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧...