๐™„๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐™จ.๐™œ๏ฟฝ...

By kojinaaa

[ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ] ๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š; ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๏ฟฝ... More

๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐——
๐—ง๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ

2.1K 70 6
By kojinaaa

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟮𝟭. 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟯𝟱𝟮

❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬. ❞

──── 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘿 in the middle of march. it's been about three months since naoko and satoru's sudden engagement. and in those three months the two have gotten quite close, at least more than naoko thought.

the girl was currently standing in front of her fiancé's dorm, taking a deep breath before knocking at the wooden door. not too long later gojo opened the door to see the girl standing in front of him once again. "you're not doing anything, right?" naoko asked straightforwardly putting away the greetings.

"uh, yeah. why?" gojo questioned curious as to why she was asking him if he was free. she never done this before, so it was quite random for her to do this.

"well i kinda wanted to do something, and well, i was wondering if you would join me." naoko answered as she looked into his eyes which were covered by the white cloth, she'd given him.

gojo smirked learning closer to the girl teasing her "is naoko asking me out on a date?" naoko stepped back not allowing the boy to get too close but she didn't give into his teasing "call it what you want. so, is that a, yes? i'm leaving now."

naoko turned around walking away from the wooden door and taking steps towards the exit of the dorm. gojo hurriedly gabbed his jacket for the cold march weather and quickly followed behind naoko "ok ok. let's go!"

────

the two high schoolers sat at the bench in the middle of a train stop. gojo had no idea where they were going. he just followed naoko here. the girl grabbed a book out of the bag that crossed over her body.

"where are we going, naoko?" gojo asked as he continued to follow the girl.
"stop asking. you'll know when we get there." naoko continued to look at her book not even giving a single as to what she was planning. the boy grew more and more restless until the train that they needed to board arrived in front of them.

naoko put her book bag into the black bag that she carried. she boarded the train showing the attendant their tickets as the white-haired boy followed behind her. they took their seats getting comfortable for the long ride. and before too long the train had arrived at its destination.

gojo had rested his head on the girl's shoulder as she read her book during the ride not minding the contact too much. she slightly nudged the boy as he shifted in his position on her shoulder before waking and stretching getting out of his seat.

the ride was a couple of hours but when the duo had exited the train it was obviously different from the bustling tokyo city that they were used to. "eh, where are we?" gojo questioned again as he observed the location.

naoko stopped behind gojo "okinawa." she then took her steps in front of the boy making him follow behind her again.

but the white-haired teen was still confused as to why out of all the places in japan they came here, especially out of the proper weather conditions "why did we come here? it's not like we can go swimming?"

"stop asking so many questions, satoru." naoko grew tired of his questions and brushed him off without. however, gojo just stood there shocked to what she called him. "wait- what did you just call me."

naoko didn't think too much of it. "satoru? is that not your name or what?"

"i mean, naoko! i'm still not used to you calling me my first name!" gojo exclaimed throwing his hand up in excitement.

"weren't you the one who asked me to call you that? let's just go."

getting out of the train station naoko explored the okinawa city, looking through the alleys of stores. she grabbed a camera out of her bag as she took shots of the people and buildings that filled the area. she could then see the white-haired boy through her camera lens as he checked out a sweets shop. she got a few shots as gojo smiled as he bought a bag full of sweets before heading back to naoko.

"a camera?" the boy asked as he continued to eat from the bag of sweets. naoko proceeded to look through the peek hole to take more photos of the area surrounding them. "yea, i wanted to visit okinawa to take nice pictures."

"well then what are you waiting for? let's look at some more places!" he grabbed her wrists as they ran through exploring the streets of okinawa. naoko took many pictures of the places they visited and meeting the people of okinawa along the way. they were all kind and told all kinds of stories to the students who were visiting.

they ended up at the beach before the sun was starting to set where you could see it start to change its colors from its normal bright blue to different hues of pink and orange. gojo pulled naoko through the sand sitting them down in front of water which they wouldn't dare to go into due to the cold march weather.

they sat there for a few minutes admiring the scenery before gojo got up walking around the beach as naoko remained in her seat. she observed the boy in her camera lens as he played in the sand. taking a few shots of his childish like actions, naoko sighed feeling a little tired after their long day at the island.

naoko scrolled through the shots she had already taken throughout the day. most of them were of the places they visited, but occasionally she would take a few of her fiancé. he looked happy like he was enjoying this time he was spending this time with her.

the tall teen approached her making her look up at the standing figure in front of her. "did you get a lot of pictures that you wanted?" naoko nodded as gojo held his hand out signaling for her to pass the camera.

naoko handed the camera over as he scrolled through all the pictures, she took over the course of the adventurous they had. but while looking through each picture he noticed one thing that was missing. her. "you're not in any of these, naoko."

"it's ok, i was the one taking all the pictures after all."

"how are you supposed to remember how you felt in this exact moment? you have to capture all of memories that we shared today." gojo said as naoko gave him a small smile. the teenage boy took the opportunity of taking a picture of her genuine smile.

naoko was shocked that he snapped a photo of her, but once she saw the photo, she realized that she also looked really happy being here with him on this spontaneous trip. "here let's take one together." gojo grabbed the camera once more turning it over so the lens faced them.

he wrapped his arm around her shoulder bringing her closer as the two of them smiled before hearing the click of the camera. naoko took a look at the photo they just took. she smiles once again liking the picture of them together. "thank you for coming here with me, satoru. i had lots of fun."

"y'know i'd do anything for you, wifey." gojo gave his classic smile that he always gave her. he actually meant it for a while now. at first it was more of a joke, but he found himself actually going with that joke he always made.

naoko scoffed at his remark that he constantly made. "you always say that!" her heart skipped a beat a little at his statement, but at this point she was so used to it. so why is it that this time was different for her? why was her heart warming up this time?

"i mean it though!" gojo defended as naoko laughed at the face he was making. they sat there in the sand for a while before heading back to the train to take them back to the school.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────  𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.1K 38
[๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ...
8.8K 531 5
. . . . โ•ฑโ•ฑ ๏ธต . . โŒ—๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’˜๐Ÿฅ€โœ ๏น™๐ŸŒน ๏นš โ”€ ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ ๐”จ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ซ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐จ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ...
88.5K 2.8K 24
๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ญ ๐™Ÿ๐™Ÿ๐™  โ™ก โฝแตƒแตˆสฒ.โพ แดฌโฟ โฑแตˆแต‰แตƒหกโฑแถปแต‰แตˆ แต–หกแตƒแถœแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสณแต‰แตƒแต— แต’สณ โฑแตˆสธหกหกโฑแถœ แตแตƒแตโฟโฑแถ โฑแถœแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แต‡แต‰แตƒแต˜แต—สธ. โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‰ช โˆ โ‰ซ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚...
190K 6K 46
โ†ณ โ [ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐š๐ญ...