๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž|...

By trpstr_

kay flock fan fic! started 1/9/23 More

cast & crew
pilot
01
02
03
04
05
socials.
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14

06

2.1K 53 70
By trpstr_

june, 27th 10:30
bronx, new york
lani pov

"and what else?" "i won't have no more bitches on ya phone and i uh, i won't disrespect you no more." "you think i should forgive you?"

"yeah ma i went to the deli, got you food, and i just told you i'll pay for your stiffass wig" "stiff?? first of all-" "lailani forgive that nigga y'all aggy!" i heard blu yell from down the hall.

"kay, i forgive you but don't let that dayroom shit happen no more." "i got you ma, im'a hit you later though i got some shit to do." i hung up and went into blu's room. "bitch can you knock what if i was beating my dick up."

"nevermind, you a weirdass nigga." i left his room and went into my room, getting a call from cierra. "hey boo, how was your date." "oh we actually didn't go out we just chilled at the crib." "that's cute, he a munch?" "heavy." we both laughed.

"you wanna go out?" "yeah what you on?" "shoppin, i wanna link up with some girls i met on ig." "aight, you let dd know?" "girl yeah i called her and she said she busy" "damn, dead ass?"

"yeah it's crazy, cause' she love hittin the mall" "real shit, but call me when you down the block." we said our goodbyes and i got in the shower. when i got out i put on my skims slip dress and some tory burch sandals.

"hey boo i'm outside." i grabbed my purse and went outside seeing c's car pull up. we drove to the mall listening to all kinds of music and when we got to the mall we went into sephora immediately. "nah this got it, how you open this." i tried opening this blush but ended up dropping it on the ground and breaking it.

i picked it off the ground, put it back on the shelf and quickly walked away. "lani what the fuck?" "chill, it wasn't on purpose."

hearty
ugh why u ain't tell me
u was at the mall, i need
a bag 🤨

girl how yk i was here &
c told me when she told
u, u said u was busy

hearty
nah wtf she ain't even
ask me & i checked ur lo

damn she buggin, come

hearty
ian goin nowhere im
not invited, not that type
of bitch

you laughed at this message

bitch im inviting u rn!
u wanna link?

hearty
nah im good.
nah im playing omw!

you loved this message

"you said dd busy but i just talked to her and she said you ain't say nothing to her." "girl i was in her dms, she acting weird." i stared at her for a second and continued to look for makeup i needed and went to the register to pay.

"y'all have a nice day." "you too." "let's go to the food court, niggas is hungry." "oh wait lani, you remember them shordies i was telling you about?" "your ig friends?" "yeah, they comin down the escalator."

incoming facetime call from hearty

"where you and the weirdo at." "bro dd relax" i said trying to ease the tension. "we at the chinese joint near the escalator." "oh i think i see y'all, im comin" when she hung up i seen a bunch of girls walking down the escalator.

they was like 7 deep wearing scarves, bonnets, old sweatpants with bleach stains, leggings.. long story short them bitches look ready to rumble. i tapped c's shoulder cause she was busy texting.

"c look at all them bitches" "oh shit they on bad timing." "hey lani, hello cierra." deasia said looking c up and down. "im busy?" "girl what?" "you told-" "aye bitch wassup?" "huh? who she talking to?"

"you wanna be funny wit my nigga right?" she ran up and and swung at me but it didn't connect. i had dropped my shit on the ground and grabbed that bitch scarf and started upper cutting her. "yeah lani fuck her up!"

i felt multiple pairs of hands grab me and they started jumping me. "cierra what the fuck are you doing yo." i heard deasia yell at c and the amount of hands on me were gone. they were jumping my friend too.

"bitch let me up what the fuck." "nah bitch he on you right? now i'm on you treesha." i felt kicks on my head and then i'm guessing security started yelling at them, telling them to get off of us.

they ran away and i got up trying to collect my stuff off the floor and went to help dd. "bitch why you still there standing pretty as fuck?" "why you ain't jump in for us."

"i don't like the drama." "bitch im'a fuck you up next, you been on some weird shit." "bitch fuck who up, y'all need to worry about getting back." i got on a group facetime with blu and kay while we were walking out of the mall "yo, word to my dead that bitch cierra let us get jumped."

"where you at." "kay meet us at the house. on my titi soul i seen like 7 bitches deep and they ran up on me it was some bitch kay fucked with. them bitches jumped me, dd jumped in and they jumped her too. we get up and cierra just sitting there cute as fuck."

"bitch still got her purse in her hand and everything." "nah she didn't even try to smack a bitch on the head with that fake shit." everyone laughed but on the inside we were all mad at the situation.

"yo we on the way, blu call riah, tutu, ashley, and evelyn." "nah that's a lil light, cool though cause i'll box them mutt faced bitches up too." "bro i got 3 sisters and i'm hitting my cousins it's cool."

"oh shit it's lit. oh by the way.. dd you got a man?" "any fucking ways, kay why you so quiet." "nah im'a blow that bitch up when i see her." "oh shit you on bt" he smiled and told us he was gonna meet us at the house.

we hung up and pulled up into a chick-fil-a. "im'a find these bitches while we eat." we went into the drive-thru and parked while we ate. "im'a send you her@"

"look at this bitch profile pic shorty is a dog, you can't be kay's type." "deadass, nigga gotta be blind." "yo this cierra finsta following her?" "oh nah that bitch a bird." "it's giving setup." "what would she set us up for." "lani, not us, you. i wasn't even supposed to be there."

"you right." i said agreeing, still in shock about the situation. " im'a follow her off my finsta." "you think she gonna accept you?" "if she don't, love should try to get at her." love was kay & dougie's good friend, he wasn't around a lot like that because he's tryna be a rapper and shit.

"okay so we'll go home, change, wait for gang and go to cierra crib first." "yeah let me call my sisters and them now so they can meet us."

we got to the complex to see deasia's 3 sisters and 6 cousins outside waiting on us. we all went into the small apartment. "yo, kenny braid dd hair back tight so bitches don't be pulling on her." "who got some vaseline?" "look in my bag." "i need to borrow a scarf." "girl i asked you if you had one before we left."

kay came in my room while i was wrapping my hair. "mama your cousins downstairs. im'a let them up." he paused and looked me deep in my eyes. "i'm letting you know right now, if she bring a nigga outside im'a boom him." "kay it's cool i just want my one ons with this bitch."

he pulled me over to him and hugged me. dd knocked on the door. "yo lani you ready?" "yeah let's go." we was 4 v's deep and on the way to cierra house.

"this bitch live on the opp block." "oh nah she an rpt thot." i was confused about the politic shit cause i'm not from here but figured it ain't important. "evelyn go knock on her door and say you're here to get your lashes done by her cousin because i think they stay together now." "it's apartment 4b."

"this block done for." "yo dougz you got the knocks on you?" "niggas already know." we all followed evelyn, walked up the steps, and got to 4b. everyone stood on opposite sides of the door while evelyn knocked.

we heard the door open. "who you?" "i got a lash appointment for 4:15." "i don't got no appointments today, sorry ma." she tried to close the door but evelyn rushed in and and punched cierra's cousin in the face.

we all rushed in and started tagging her. while my cousin tutu was on live "ah haaa where ya cousin at, where them bitches at." i lifted my head and seen cierra come out her room with the nigga i was twerking on at the party.

"oh yeah bitch you wanna set me up?" i kicked her in her stomach and started punching her till she lost her balance and i got on top of her. "take that bitch phone." "shit unlocked, who the bitches you had jump me?"

i scrolled through her phone, the girls stopped fighting while i was looking and i found the dm's between her and the girl. she gave her my location and everything. i don't know why i thought i could trust this bitch.

yo come around rpt, the girl
on live talking bout she want
her one ons w u

we around the corner anyways
that bitch gettin hopped again

bet

i looked up to see the boys pressing the boy cierra was with. "that's ya bitch." "what you tryna do kaykay?" before kay could do anything blu punched the boy and he stumbled back into the wall. they beat on him in the corner and kay stomped that nigga a couple times.

"y'all she downstairs." "riah get the mace and vaseline."dougie kicked the boy one last time and i got my hands greased and sprayed. we seen girls standing at the entrance but they were choppin it up with hella niggas posted on the steps.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

lord lani and dd got jumped 💔
but get back gang ain't playing
don't forget to comment & vote 🫶
*not edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...