𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐲 | q. fabr...

By mayasbitxh

in which the sassy younger hummel and the perfect cheerleader find love in a way they never thought they woul... More

cast
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattresses
Sectionals
The Power Of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
Theatricality
Journey To Regionals
season two cast
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It On The Alcohol
Sexy
Original Song
Born This Way
Rumors
Prom Queen
New York
season three cast
The Purple Piano Project
I Am Unicorn
Asian F
Pot O Gold
The First Time
Mash Off
I Kissed A Girl
Hold On To Sixteen
What If...?
Michael
Heart
On My Way
Big Brother
Dance With Somebody
Choke
Prom-asaurus
Nationals
Goodbye
season four cast
The New Rachel
Britney 2.0
Makeover
The Break Up
The Role You Were Born To Play
Gleathers
Dynamic Duets
Thanksgiving
Swan Song
Sadie Hawkins
Diva
I Do
Girls (and Boys) on Film
Guilty Pleasures
Shooting Star
Loss of Innocence
All or Nothing
season 5a cast
Love, Love, Love
Tina in the Sky with Diamonds
A Katy or a Gaga
Trio
City of Angels
100
New Directions
season 5b cast
Welcome To New York
Family Dynamic
Bash
Get It Right
Opening Night
The Back-Up Plan
Old Dog, New Tricks
The Untitled Rachel Berry Project
season six cast
Homecoming
Jagged Little Tapestry
A Wedding
Dreams Come True
thank you

You Are In Love

1.5K 66 28
By mayasbitxh

Moans echoed through the empty loft, and the headboard banged loudly against the wall.

Adalynn gripped the sheets tightly, her head thrown back and lips parted as Quinn roughly thrusted in and out of her with a strap-on, her hands planted firmly on the younger girl's hips to hold her in place.

Quinn loved seeing her like this. She craved the sound of Adalynn's beautiful moans and cries of pleasure. She knew exactly where to touch, kiss, and suck to make her come undone. Only she knew how to reach that spot deep inside of her at the exact angle that would make her arch her back and moan her name.

It drove her crazy, and sometimes she couldn't control the urge to fuck Adalynn senseless to the point where she could barely stand.

But she knew her girl, and she knew she liked it rough.

"If I'd have known you'd enjoy this so much, I would've fucked you like this a lot sooner," Quinn grunted.

"Fuck, d-don't stop," Adalynn gasped as she wrapped her legs around the older girl, who could now thrust into her at a deeper angle.

"You're such a little slut," Quinn said, knowing that degrading and dirty talk would push Adalynn over the edge. "Always begging for my touch. For me to fuck you into tomorrow like the little cumslut you are. I bet you'd like it if I had a real dick, wouldn't you? I bet you'd love me railing you until I blow my load into your tight little pussy."

"Fuck!" Adalynn cried out in pleasure, her back arching. She could feel her climax building up, and if Quinn kept being rough with her, she knew she would be coming undone in a matter of seconds.

Quinn's thrusts became sloppy. She leaned down, placing rough, open mouthed kisses on Adalynn's neck, nipping and sucking to leave hickies to let everyone know that this girl was hers – she had always been hers – and she didn't like sharing.

"Q-Quinnie–"

"Cum," the blonde rasped in her ear.

With one final cry of Quinn's name, Adalynn's back arched, and her orgasm hit her, waves of liquid pleasure dripping out of her throbbing pussy. The sight alone was enough to make the older girl hit her climax, her hips jerking uncontrollably.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Quinn chanted as she slowed her motions to bring them down from their highs before pulling out completely.

"Jesus Christ," Adalynn panted, gasping for air.

"You're so beautiful," Quinn whispered as she tenderly kissed the brunette's neck, her fingers gently rubbing over the scars on her hips from her cutting episodes. "So, so beautiful."

"You're just trying to get a second round," Adalynn playfully scoffed as she wrapped her arms around Quinn's shoulders as the older girl smirked down at her.

"Maybe," Quinn hummed as she kissed her lips. "I wasn't too rough, was I?"

"Never," Adalynn mumbled between kisses. "Although, I can't feel my legs."

"Then I did my job right," the blonde smirked, gently rubbing up and down her girlfriend's sides. "I love you, Addie."

"I love you too, Luce," Adalynn said as she tangled a hand in Quinn's hair and pulled her back down for another kiss.

"Do you think we'll get married one day?"

"What, you're not proposing right now, right?" Adalynn asked with a small laugh. "Cause I don't think I want to get engaged naked."

"No, not right now," Quinn chuckled as she moved to lay beside her, smiling softly when Adalynn cuddled into her. "It's just a question that's been on my mind lately," she said as she pulled the blanket over them.

"I think we will," Adalynn murmured.

"I think so too," Quinn whispered, almost inaudibly, as she kissed the top of the younger girl's head.

****

Adalynn was with Bailey at the recording studio to help her come up with a song that would blow the producers minds. She still couldn't believe that they didn't like the last three she showed to them, especially since she thought they were better than any of the other songs being released at the moment.

She sat on a small sofa in the corner, her legs curled up underneath her as she wrote down song lyrics in the journal Quinn had gotten her junior year. Bailey stood in the sound booth doing vocal warm ups, her eyes glancing over to Adalynn every once in a while.

The brunette's brows were furrowed in concentration as she quickly scribbled words down in her notebook. Curiosity getting the better of her, she took off her headphones and left the sound booth.

"Whatcha writing?" Bailey asked as she sat down next to Adalynn, who's face flushed bright red.

"N-Nothing," she said with a small shake of her head.

"Liar," Bailey gasped with a knowing smile. "You're a little liar. You're writing about Quinn, aren't you?"

"Okay, maybe," Adalynn sighed. "I was just thinking about everything that's happened these last five years, and kinda...sorta...wrote a song...?"

"Can you sing it for me?" Bailey asked, grinning mischievously when the brunette nodded and made her way into the sound booth. Bailey went over to the control panel and hit the record button.

Adalynn put the headphones on and cleared her throat before she began singing.

One look, dark room
Meant just for you
Time moved too fast, you play it back
Buttons on a coat, lighthearted joke
No proof, not much, but you saw enough
Small talk, she drives
Coffee at midnight
The light reflects the chain on your neck
She says, "Look up"
And your shoulders brush
No proof, one touch, but you felt enough

You can hear it in the silence, silence, you
You can feel it on the way home, way home, you
You can see it with the lights out, lights out
You are in love, true love
You are in love

Morning, her place
Burnt toast, Sunday
You keep her shirt, she keeps her word
And for once, you let go
Of your fears and your ghosts
One step, not much, but it said enough
You kiss on sidewalks
You fight and you talk
One night, she wakes
Strange look on her face
Pauses, then says "You're my best friend"
And you knew what it was, she is in love

You can hear it in the silence, silence, you
You can feel it on the way home, way home, you
You can see it with the lights out, lights out
You are in love, true love

And so it goes
You two are dancing in a snow globe, 'round and 'round
And she keeps a picture of you in her office downtown
And you understand now
Why they lost their minds and fought the wars
And why I've spent my whole life trying to put it into words

'Cause you can hear it in the silence
You can feel it on the way home
You can see it with the lights out
You are in love, true love
You are in love

You can hear it in the silence, silence, you
You can feel it on the way home, way home, you
You can see it with the lights out, lights out
You are in love, true love
You are in love
You can hear it in the silence, silence, you
You can feel it on the way home, way home, you
You can see it with the lights out, lights out
You are in love, true love
You are in love

Bailey switched off the record button, making a mental note to send a copy of the song to Quinn later. Adalynn came out of the sound booth hugging her notebook close to her chest.

"Adalynn, that was amazing!" Bailey gushed.

"It's yours to use, if you want it," the brunette said.

"No, no," Bailey shook her head. "That's your song. I can't take credit for that."

"But–"

"Uh-uh. No buts. Your song. Your words. You keep it."

"I thought the whole point was to help you come up with a song to impress those producers?" Adalynn asked as she put her notebook away in her bag.

"In a way, you did help," said Bailey.

"How?"

"Think about it," Bailey said as she took a sip from her water bottle. "We've always been inspired by the things happening around us. They say you should write about what you know, and we've been doing that all these years. The key to writing a good song for those producers isn't how fun or upbeat it is. It's the emotion and those real life experiences."

"So...what are you gonna write?" Adalynn asked.

"I think I've got it," Bailey smiled.

****

Adalynn had gotten a text from Quinn saying to meet her in Central Park. She didn't want to leave Bailey, but she said that she'd be just fine finishing up on her own.

What she didn't see was the knowing smile on her face as soon as she had left.

Adalynn walked through the park, her hands stuffed into the pockets of her jacket. The sun was setting, and the trees looked like silhouettes against the bright orange sky.

She walked around for a bit before finding Quinn standing on the bridge. The glow from the setting sun made her blonde locks shine, and her green eyes looked just as enchanting as they did the first time she ever saw them.

"Hey," Adalynn said as she walked up to her.

"I was kinda starting to think you weren't coming," Quinn said with a small smile.

"I thought I came this morning?" Adalynn joked, laughing when Quinn playfully shoved her. "Did I lie? I don't think so."

"Don't be a smart ass, Addie," Quinn chuckled with a playful roll of her eyes. "Anyway, I wanted to tell you something, and I wanted it to be somewhere more quiet than the loft. I know how much you love sunsets and nature and stuff, so I thought this would be the perfect place."

"The park does look really pretty right now," Adalynn nodded.

"Yeah, but you're prettier," Quinn said with a flirty wink, smiling when the younger girl blushed. "I loved the song, by the way. Bailey sent me a recording of it."

"I knew that blondie was up to something," Adalynn scoffed with a chuckle.

"Yeah," Quinn nodded with a smile. "Anyway...do you know what day it is?"

"Tuesday?" Adalynn frowned.

"No, the date."

"Oh, uhhh...March 26?"

"Yeah. It's the day I told you how I felt."

"And then pretended to date Finn so you could be prom queen."

"Not my proudest moment, that's for sure," Quinn admitted. "I feel really bad about that. I wasn't fair to you, and the fact that you never gave up on me really means a lot."

"I love you. It's as simple as that," Adalynn shrugged. "You don't give up on the people you love."

"I love you too, sweet girl," Quinn said, gently cupping the brunette's cheek before reaching into her pocket. "Um, anyway..." She sighed and took a deep breath. "Addie...you're my favorite person in the whole world."

"You're mine too," the younger girl smiled.

"You've been there for me when I was at my lowest, and you gave me a reality check when I went a little crazy–"

"Maybe a little more than a little bit," Adalynn said, smiling when Quinn chuckled. "Just a little."

"Yeah...there have been lots of ups and downs," the blonde continued. "But, through it all...I knew we'd turn out okay. Even when we were broken up, I had this feeling deep down, and I knew we'd make our way back to each other." She reached a hand out to take Adalynn's, giving it a small squeeze. "You have been through...so much, and there was a time when I thought I was going to lose you. And what I realized...I can't live without you. I don't want to live my life without my one true love because I want to live every second of it with you. I'll take all of your bad days, all of your good, and I'll be there for you no matter what happens, just like I know you'll be there for me...So..."

Quinn reached into her pocket and pulled out a small, black velvet box.

"Adalynn Emilia Hummel..." She got down on one knee as Adalynn gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. "Will you marry me?"

Adalynn felt tears of pure happiness filling her eyes. She couldn't speak. She couldn't find the words, so she just nodded.

"Yes?"

"Yes," Adalynn choked out, happy tears falling down her face.

Quinn felt relief flood throughout her entire body as she stood up and slipped the ring onto Adalynn's finger.

"What, you didn't think I was gonna say no, did you?" Adalynn asked.

"I mean, you never know," Quinn said with a teary laugh as the younger girl wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

"I'd never say no to you, Lucy Quinn Fabray," Adalynn whispered as she leaned up to connect their lips.

"Hm, never?" the older girl asked with a smirk.

"Never ever."

"So, you wanna have sex?"

"Duh," Adalynn scoffed. "Is that even a question? Just not here out in the open."

"Oh, never out in the open," Quinn said as she took her hand. "I don't want anyone else seeing you without your clothes on."

"Are you always this possessive?" Adalynn teased as they began the walk out of the park.

"Only when it comes to my fiancé," Quinn whispered as she placed her hands on Adalynn's hips and pulled her in for another kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 643 11
(COMPLETED) Santana is starting college with her best friend Quinn. Quinn quickly makes friends and they are all going out together, Santana isn't ve...
30.5K 670 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
237K 11.1K 101
in which the diva's half sister finds love with the bitchy latina and the ditzy blonde. what could go wrong? [ santana lopez x brittany pierce x fema...
15K 841 18
Quinn Fabray needs someone to confide in, and Sanique Banks just so happens to be an amazing listener. [quinn fabray x fem!oc] [s1-?]