𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐲 | q. fabr...

By mayasbitxh

in which the sassy younger hummel and the perfect cheerleader find love in a way they never thought they woul... More

cast
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattresses
Sectionals
The Power Of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
Theatricality
Journey To Regionals
season two cast
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It On The Alcohol
Sexy
Original Song
Born This Way
Rumors
Prom Queen
New York
season three cast
The Purple Piano Project
I Am Unicorn
Asian F
Pot O Gold
The First Time
Mash Off
I Kissed A Girl
Hold On To Sixteen
What If...?
Michael
Heart
On My Way
Big Brother
Dance With Somebody
Choke
Prom-asaurus
Nationals
Goodbye
season four cast
The New Rachel
Britney 2.0
Makeover
The Break Up
The Role You Were Born To Play
Gleathers
Dynamic Duets
Thanksgiving
Swan Song
Sadie Hawkins
Diva
I Do
Girls (and Boys) on Film
Guilty Pleasures
Shooting Star
Loss of Innocence
All or Nothing
season 5a cast
Love, Love, Love
Tina in the Sky with Diamonds
A Katy or a Gaga
Trio
City of Angels
100
New Directions
season 5b cast
Welcome To New York
Bash
Get It Right
You Are In Love
Opening Night
The Back-Up Plan
Old Dog, New Tricks
The Untitled Rachel Berry Project
season six cast
Homecoming
Jagged Little Tapestry
A Wedding
Dreams Come True
thank you

Family Dynamic

1.2K 54 6
By mayasbitxh

a/n - basically the "new new york" episode but with a title change because i can 🤷‍♀

New York was beginning to get a little too crowded, which was saying a lot considering that it was one of the most populated cities in the world.

Blaine, Sam, and Artie moved into the Kurtcheltana apartment. As expected, Santana got annoyed and moved over to the Quinndalynn and Bailina apartment with Brittany, which was already packed considering there were two almost-three-year-olds and a dog.

Naturally, there had to be some rearranging of the rooms. Brittany used her math brain to come up with a 4 corners design, where each corner of the loft would be sectioned off for someone's room.

The only problem with that idea was the placing of the kitchen and bathroom.

"Do the twins really need to have their own room?" Santana asked, raising a brow.

"I sleeps with Mommy," Maya said as she hugged Bailey's leg.

"Ava usually sleeps in our room," Adalynn said as the younger twin smiled and nodded.

"I love sleep with Ada," Ava said as she ate a cheerio.

"I love sleeping with Ada too," Quinn smirked.

"Quinn!" Bailey scolded the older blonde as she covered Maya's ears. "Not in front of the twins!"

"Please, it's not like they understand it anyway," Adalynn mumbled. "Right, Little Ada?"

"Ight."

"Okay, how about this," said Brittany. "We let the minis stay with Julian for a couple nights while we get this room situation figured out."

"I don't understand why Sam and Artie couldn't just stay with him in the first place," Santana grumbled as she sat down on the couch next to Quinn. "Him and Lucas have tons of space."

"Then why is Julian always coming over here?" Adalynn scoffed as she scratched Oreo behind the ears.

"Because I miss my favorite lesbian," Julian announced his presence as he opened the door that connected the two apartments and walked in with Lucas.

"Luke!" Maya exclaimed as she ran over to hug her dad's boyfriend.

"Hey, Maya," Lucas smiled as he picked up the toddler.

"Julian, no offense, but why are you here?" Adalynn asked. "Oh, wait, no, let me guess. You two have some sort of top-secret secret that's obviously not that secret since I'm always able to figure them out."

"No," Julian scoffed.

"What's the point in keeping secrets if she's able to figure everything out?" Lucas asked. "She's psychic."

"Actually, that's me," Santana shrugged. "My psychic Mexican third eye is never wrong."

"But seriously, what do you want?" Adalynn asked as Ava crawled into her lap. "We're busy."

"What, I can't come say hi without a reason?" Julian asked. "You guys have my kids. I'm their dad."

"Ada dada," Ava giggled as Adalynn tickled her stomach.

"If you want to take them for the night, you can," Bailey said as she picked up the toys scattered across the floor. "All you have to do is ask."

"Yeah, we're trying to get everything in order, and it's hard with these two running around," Tina added.

"No!" Ava protested. "No, Daddy, no. I stay with Ada. I want Ada."

"Why does she like you more than me?" Julian asked.

"Because I'm awesome and you're a fudging idiot," Adalynn shrugged as Ava nodded in agreement.

****

Adalynn looked down at the script pages in front of her, her eyes repeatedly scanning the highlighted lines. Out of everything she had auditioned for so far, she wanted this one the most. The show sounded amazing, and the main character was just like her...only straight.

She quietly mumbled the lines out loud and stood up to pace the length of her and Quinn's bedroom as she did so. She added in a few hand gestures and said the lines differently each time until she delivered them in a way that seemed best for the character.

"You have to stop pushing yourself so hard, Addie," Quinn said as she took the script out of her girlfriend's hands.

"Give that back," Adalynn said as she reached for the script, which Quinn was holding above her head.

"You've been at this for three hours straight."

"And I'll be at it for three more until it's perfect," Adalynn said as she snatched the script pages from the older girl.

"Adalynn, listen to me," Quinn said, placing her hands on the brunette's shoulders. "You need to take a break. You're only gonna end up stressing yourself out."

"But–"

"No buts," Quinn shook her head, frowning as tears filled the younger girl's eyes. "Hey, Addie, what's wrong?"

"I have no idea what the fuck i'm doing," Adalynn said, running a hand through her hair. "I just...I just want to know that I'm not doing all this for nothing. I want to know that all the hard work I put into beating Rachel for the leads in high school was worth it. I mean...how do I know that I'm not working this hard just to be disappointed in the end?"

"You're not gonna be disappointed, Addie," Quinn said softly as she pulled her girlfriend into a hug. "But you have to stop putting so much pressure on yourself. I understand that you're dedicated, but acting is supposed to be fun. Right now you seem more focused on being perfect than having fun."

"If it's not perfect, then–"

"Then the casting directors are to blame," Quinn said as she placed her hands on Adalynn's shoulders and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. "I've seen you act, Addie. You're amazing. When the right role comes, you're gonna get it."

"How do you know?" Adalynn asked.

"Because I'm always right," Quinn shrugged, smiling when Adalynn laughed a little. "Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?"

"Well...the others aren't going to be home until later..."

"Hmm, whatever shall we do?" Quinn sarcastically asked with a smirk as she pushed Adalynn back onto the bed and climbed on top of her as she connected their lips.

****

After what felt like years trying to come up with a plan to divide the rooms in the loft, Mercedes showed up and offered to let Santana and Brittany stay with her.

"Britt, donts go!" Maya whined, clinging tightly to her aunt's leg as they stood outside Mercedes' apartment.

"You're still gonna see me everyday, Maya," Brittany said as she picked the toddler up. "Tana and I will be just a few blocks away."

"No, Tana stay!" Ava protested as she crossed her arms and stomped her little foot.

"Oh, so now you like me?" Santana playfully scoffed.

"I always like you," the younger twin pouted as the Latina kneeled down to her level.

"More than Adalynn?" Santana smirked.

"No."

"So, can I just be named godmother since the twins like me the best anyway?" Adalynn asked with a shrug.

"Nah," Santana said as she picked up Ava. "These two will always be my god twins. Right, Ava?"

"Uhhh..." Ava looked between Santana and Adalynn, not wanting to have to choose between two of her favorite people. "I likes both."

"But you like me more, right?" Adalynn asked.

"Quit trying to make them pick sides," Bailey said as she looked up from her phone. "It's not worth fighting over."

"Yeah, you're right," Santana shrugged. "Adalynn was really out of line."

"Excuse me?" Adalynn scoffed in offense.

"You heard me, Lady Hummel."

"Take it back, or I swear to God, I will shove my foot so far up your–"

"Adalynn!" Bailey scolded. "No. Stop the violence."

"But she–"

"Nope. I don't wanna hear it."

"Oh my god, this apartment is so cute," Rachel said as she looked through the open front door. "I'm so happy that Mercedes is here."

"Well, technically, she's not here, which is why we're doing all the work," Kurt grumbled as he helped Blaine carry the couch up the stairs. "Where is she?"

"She's inside with Fish Face," Adalynn said as she sat down on the railing next to Rachel.

"I thought you were done hating him?" the diva asked as she rubbed her back.

"I just don't like him," Adalynn shrugged as she rested her head on Rachel's shoulder.

"I really wish I could be helping you guys," Artie spoke up from where he sat at the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't worry about it, Artie," Blaine reassured him. "We know you would help. These guys on the other hand...I don't know."

"I'm texting my publicist," Rachel rolled her eyes.

"I'm prepping for an audition," Adalynn said as she took the script from earlier out of her purse.

"Toddler duty," Tina shrugged as she motioned between her, Bailey, Brittany, and Santana.

"I have to go," Rachel said as she walked down the steps. "We're doing sound and mic checks now. Are we still on for dinner tonight for our annual Monday night because-it's-my-only-night-off dinner?"

"Let's do a potluck, because I'm not cooking for everybody," said Kurt.

"Okay. I'm so excited," Rachel beamed. "This is going to be a great new tradition. I'm gonna go and get pies now for everyone. Taxi!"

"I thought she had sound and mic checks?" Adalynn raised a brow before shrugging it off and putting her script back in her bag. "Rachel, wait! Take me with you!"

Adalynn gave both the twins a kiss on the cheek before catching up with the older brunette, who held the taxi door open for her. They'd grown closer since graduation, and Rachel had become like the older sister that Adalynn wished she had.

They still had their moments where they'd argue, but that's just what sisters do. It was the weird family dynamic she had with her, as well as everyone else.

"Whatcha thinking about, Adalynn?" Rachel asked as the taxi started driving down the street.

"I think I'm starting to get used to life in New York," Adalynn said as Rachel smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 11.1K 101
in which the diva's half sister finds love with the bitchy latina and the ditzy blonde. what could go wrong? [ santana lopez x brittany pierce x fema...
30.4K 670 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
15K 841 18
Quinn Fabray needs someone to confide in, and Sanique Banks just so happens to be an amazing listener. [quinn fabray x fem!oc] [s1-?]
31.3K 679 23
Quinn Fabray x Male Reader In which a closed-off wallflower gains a soft spot for a popular cheerleader and accidentally falls in love.