God From Another World

By RCBG2k1

A Love Child of 2 gods from different Pantheons get sent to the RWBY Universe cuz an Old Man overheard him sa... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 4

Part 3

142 5 0
By RCBG2k1

Beacon Academy-Amphitheater

Ozpin: Russell Trush, Cardin Winchester, Dove Bronzewing, and Sky Lark. The 4 of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From thus day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by Cardin Winchester.

The audience then clapped, team crdl then left the stage, with Jaune, Pyrrha, Rem and Nora walked to the stage and  stood in front of Ozpin

Ozpin: Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos and Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white took pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR.

The crowed clapped again, with Nora laughing and hugging Ren

Ozpin: Led by Jaune Arc.

In the shadows

Alistair: Heh. Blondie as the leader. His team might not last long.

Back to the stage

Jaune: Huh? What?! L-led by?!?

Ozpin: Congratulations young man.

A smilling Pyrrha then bumped Jaune's shoulder, which knocked her new leader down on his butt

Team JNPR then left the stage and Ruby, Weiss, Yang and Blake walked up the stage and stood in front of Ozpin

Ozpin: Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladonna. The four of you have retrieve the  white knight piece. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!

Weiss looked at Ruby surprised. Ruby was in shock she was picked as leader, Yang hugged Ruby for being picked as Team Leader and Blake, well she didn't give a fuck at all

Yang: I'm so proud of you sis!!

In the Shadows

Alistair: Now that's interesting. Little Red as team leader.

Back to the stage

Team RWBY walked off the stage and Ozpin consitnued

Ozpin: And not but not least, Alistair Camazotz. Would you please come to the stage.

Alistair then walked out of the shadows and headed straight for the stage. After a few seconds of walking. He got to the stage and stood in front of Ozpin

Ozpin: Unfortunately, you didn't managed to get any pieces and you also didn't find any partner.

Ruby: Oh no! Al is not gonna get into beacon with us!?

Yang: *Sighs in sadness* seems like it sis.

Ozpin: But, due to his skills and performance, it would be a shame if we let someone like him go.

Ozpin then showed the footage that the drone caught of Al fighting an army of Grimm and even throwing the death stalker.

JNPR/RWBY: He threw the death stalker at our direction!?!?!

Ozpin even showed the part where his cape turned into gigantic bat wings and he flew high in the air and threw his spear and made a huge explosion (BTW he cut the part about Al using the Negativity Orb and him getting bit on the shoulder)

Ruby: I didn't know his spear could do that!?!?

Weiss: How is he doing that?!

Blake: Hmmm.

Yang thoughts: I am so in love right now.

Jaune: Wow! Al is amazing!

Pyrrha thoughts: I wanna face him in combat.

Ren: I've never seen such weapon and technology like that before.

Nora: He is so awesome!!!

The other students awed at what they just watched. Especially when he there the death stalker and threw his spear

Ozpin: Since Alistair here didn't find any partner and didn't get any relic. He technically failed the test. But as I said, it would be a shame if we let someone with this much talent go. So I will be giving Alistair here a choice.

Everyone then listened in to what ozpin is gonna do

Ozpin: The choices are, he could leave the academy and try again next year. Join an already formed team of his choosing, as the fith member or, he will be the first official 1 man team of beacon.

Everyone was surprised at the headmasters decision

Ozpin: So, young Alistair. What is your choice?

Alistair: The Team option sounds tempting, but I'm more of a solo guy.

Ozpin: Very well then young man.  Alistair Camazotz. Starting today, you are officially Beacon's first 1 Man Team.

The crowed then clapped, while Ruby, Yang and Jaune were all happy that he gets to stay.

Ozpin thoughts: It seems like things are shaking up to be an interesting year.

Ozpin: All of you will now be led by a staff member to your dorms. Good luck to all of you in this upcoming year.

Everyone then started leaving the Amphitheater, and as Al was about to leave. Ozpin grabbed his shoulder

Ozpin: Mr. Camazotz, I would like to have a word with you in my office.

Alistair: Sure thing Professor. I'm sure you have lots of questions about me.

Time skip Ozpin's Office

Alistair is sitting in a chair infront of Ozpin's desk with Glynda at his side

(Just imagine Red Head is not there and Glynda is besides Oz)

Ozpin: Do you know why I wanted to talk to you?

Alistair: Yes. I know exactly why you called me here.

Alistair then held out his hand a purple orb appeared, Glynda and Ozpin was shocked at all the negativity then my can feel from the orb

Alistair: I know you know, that this is not a semblance Professor.

Alistair looked at Ozpin with a shit eating grin on his face

Glynda: Just what is that orb you are holding young man?

Glynda said while pointing her riding crop at Al

Alistair: Ask Ozpin over there. He knows what this is.

Glynda looked at Ozpin

Glynda: Professor?

Ozpin: Glynda, that orb  he is holding, It's made of magic.

Glynda: What!? But that's impossible!! Only you, the maidens and the twins are capable of using magic!

Ozpin: I know. Which is why I wanted to talk to him. So young man, who and what are you?

Alistair: Who knows? Maybe I'm one of her spies. Or maybe, I'm the new guy that the twin gods decided to replace you with.

Ozpin: So you know about my past?

Alistair: Oh I know more then just your past Ozpin. I know everything about you.

Glynda: What is he talking about professor?

Ozpin: Glynda. Please leave the room for now.

Glynda: What!?

Ozpin: Just do it Glynda. I trust that Mr. Camazotz here won't kill me.

Glynda: Fine, as you wish professor.

Glynda the walked out of the room leaving the 2 men alone

Alistair: Not gonna lie, your assistant is really hot. She has bigger assets then Yang. Or the twins.

Ozpin: Let's cut to the chase here. Are you one of Salem's spies?

Alistair: Hahaha! I knew you would ask that. And the answer is no. I've never even met the woman before.

Ozpin: Then how did you know about her and me.

Alistair: Well I found out about your secret war with her, when I bit a certain raven. She was a very beautiful bird.

Ozpin's eye widen

Ozpin: Raven!?

Alistair: Yeah, that was also her name. Funny coincidence don't cha think? Her name is Raven and she can turn into a raven.

Ozpin: Wait! You said bit? Are you a vampire?

Alistair: No, I'm not. As you can see.

Alsiatair created a mirror using his blood magic

Alistair: As you can see, I have a reflection.

Ozpin: Well, I did see you walk in daylight.

Alistair: That's a misconception. Vampires don't die when they walk out into the sun. It just weakens them.

Ozpin: I see, but we are getting off track here.

Alistair: Your right. Now you may be wondering when I encountered Yang's hot mom.

Ozpin: Are you this much of a pervert?

Alistair: Yes actually. I just like to act like the shy type. Hell I got to have a threesome with twins a week ago thanks to my good acting skills.

Ozpin: Thats information I didn't wanna know.

Alistair: I know. But I'm just telling you cuz, my people has a really large sex drives. Hell I think the twins still can't stand up after that night.

Ozpin: Getting off topic again.

Alistair: Right, right sorry. I easily get off topic when talking to people.

Ozpin: I can see that.

Alistair: Now back to Yang's Hot Mom. I met her at a forest in Patch. It was night when I met her. A raven was following me around the forest. And I got annoyed so I captured her and forced her to turn back into a human.

Ozpin: So you knew she wasn't a bird.

Alistair: Yes. After all, a powerful magic user can sense other magic users. And unfortunately for you Ozpin. You have gotten weak. That's why you couldn't sense me.

Al( thoughts): I honestly didn't even know she was a magic user until I actually grabbed her, then I realized she is a magic user.

Ozpin: I see. So you interrogated Raven after you captured her.

Alistair: The milf wouldn't talk so I just bit and sucked her blood, I also looked through her memories. Via mind reading and drinking her blood.

Ozpin: The ability to read minds and look through memories just by drinking their blood. Just what are you?

Alistair: Well Oz. To be honest with you. I'm not from this world.

Ozpin: Care to elaborate?

Alistair: Sure. But on 1 condition.

Ozpin: And that is?

Alistair: You don't tell anyone else what I say.

Alistair said as he held out his hand signaling Ozpin for a handshake

Ozpin: Deal.

Ozpin said, taking Al's hand and shake it

Suddenly a glyph appeared on the back of both their hands

Alistair: You made an oath with me now. If you break it. I will destroy your immortal soul before you could even stop her. Remember that.

Ozpin: I will.

Alistair: Good. Now for who I really am. My name is indeed Alistair Camazotz. I am a God from another world. Specifically a new god.

Ozpin: A god!?!?

Alistair: Yes, a death god to be precise. I was born from an unexpected union between 2 gods from different Pantheons.

Ozpin: You have more then 2 gods!?

Alistair: Yes. My world has like hundreds maybe. My father is a death god, and he is part of the IMAztec (A/n: IMAztec is what I'm the calling fusion of the Inca, Mayan and Aztec Pantheons)  Pantheon of Gods. While my mother is the Goddess of the Dead from the Celtic pantheon.

Ozpin: If I were to guess, this IMAztec and Celtic is the name of the territory.

Alistair: Something like that yes. Since I was born from 2 different Pantheons, I am the heir to both of my parents titles if one of them ever retired. But my mother has another heir. My baby half sister.

Ozpin: If you are truly a god from another world. Then what proof do you have?

Alistair: Well I have this.

Alistair said taking out a phone

Ozpin: What is that?

Alistair: This, my dear fellow immortal is an invention from my world. The humans call this a smart phone. We use this to search things, call people, play games and other stuff.

Ozpin: So it's like a scroll?

Alistair: Yes, it is. Here, check it for your self.

Alistair then threw the phone towards Ozpin, which he caught

Ozpin then started checking out the phone

Ozpin: Fascinating. James would definitely wanna get his hands on this.

Alistair: I'm sure Ironwood would.

Ozpin: How did yo-

Alistair: Mind reading remember.

Ozpin: Right.

Alistair: By the way, try the app called Joogle. It's the square shaped icon with the colors yellow, red, green with a smaller blue square inside it.

Ozpin looked for the app and clicked it.

Ozpin: Now what?

Camazotz: Look up Camazotz.

Ozpin did as he said and was amazed at what he saw

Ozpin: So this is your father.

Alistair: Yup. In my world. Us gods are no longer worshiped. Well, Except for some. Most of us just became obscure and turned into myths and legends.

Ozpin: That is sad.

Am: Eh, not really. Its fun that human it stopped bothering us for their prayers.

Ozpin then handed the phone back to Alistair

Ozpin: So if you are an heir to become the next God of Death and the Dead. Why are you here?

Alistair: Honestly, I was just bored and wanted fun. And this world seemed fun.

Ozpin: How did you even get here?

Alistair: With the help from an old man. He is someone who likes to fuck with peoples lives. But fortunately for him. He can't fuck mine.

Ozpin: I see. Then I can trust that you will not attack any of my students here.

Alistair: Yes. I'll only fight back if I get provoked.

Ozpin: OK that's fair.

Alistair: Now will that be all, Ozma?

Ozpin: Please, don't call me that. I'm Ozpin now.

Alistair: Very well Oz.

Ozpin: That works fine too.

Alistair: Well is that all Oz?

Ozpin: Well, I have 2 more questions.

Alistair: Fire away.

Ozpin: How old are you?

Alistair: Well I'm 2516. Yeah, I look young for my age don't I? I'm only a few hundred years older then you Oz. You're like 2331 by now. This kinda makes me your senior when it comes to immortality.
(A/n: I'm making this on up)

Ozpin: I guess it does. Now for my 2nd question. Are there more of you new gods?

All: Yes. New gods are the offsprings of the old gods or the primordials. The new gods are born 2000+ years ago or in the present from my worlds time that is. We new gods are trained to take the place of our parents if they ever feel like retiring. Oh and I forgot to mention this but, I just remembered the I actually met your twin gods once or twice.

Ozpin: What? When and how!?

Al: Well I remember it was 1,997 years ago. In Celestia.

Ozpin: What's Celestia?

Al: Celestia is a city in the center of our Multiverse. Where any Deity from the same Multiverse go to meet one another and fight in the Arena of Armageddon or just have fun. I remember seeing your God of Darkness Participating there. He lost to a Dark God named Emeperor Doom.
(Can yall guess who Emperor Doom Is)

Ozpin: The God of Darkness? Lost a fight!?

Al: Yeah. Emperor Doom is known as one of the most powerful Dark Gods in the Multiverse.

Ozpin: Wait a minute!? The Multiverse is real!?

Al: Yes. There are infinite Multiverses inside the Omniverse. And both our Universes belong to Multiverse 19.

( BTW my lore for the Multiverse is that, Multiple Universes are all inside 1 big Multiverse and outside the Multiverse is an infinite more Multiverse. The universe that is inside of a Multiverse is over 900. So in my story, a Multiverse has 900 , and the universes inside it is over thousands. Also gods cannot travel to other universes. They can only travel to Celestia, unless someone else helps the out)

Ozpin sat Down holding his head

Al: Let me guess. This Is all too much for you to take in.

Ozpin: Yeah. All of this is just. Unbelievable.

Al: Oh and another thing. I actually rememeber the God of Light challenging and fighting the God of Magic from another universe too.
He lost.

Ozpin: What's the name of the god he fought?

Al: Dr. Strange-Fate. A Human turned god.

Ozpin: A human turned god?

Am: It's possible. So will that be all?

Ozpin: Yes thank you for telling me that. You may leave now. Your room is just besides Team RWBY's room. On the right by the way.

Alistair: Aight, later kid.

Alistair then walked to the door. He opened it and sees Glynda still waiting outside

Alistair: Tits McGee. You may come in now.

Glynda: Excuse me!?

Alistair: Oz, I'm giving you permission to explain to her some other stuff but not the important ones. Like the you know what. You can tell the one about me tho.

Ozpin: Alright.

Alistair walked passed Glynda and just winked at her before he better the elevator.

Glynda: Did he just call you Oz?

Ozpin: *sigh* Yeah, I'll explain it to you.

Time skip

Alistair made his wah down from Ozpin's office, he then started walking towards his dorm by sniffing Yang's scent (since you know they are dorm neighbors and if he finds Yang's scent, he finds his dorm)

After a minute of walking, he found RWBY's dorm

Am: OK, this is RWBY's dorm. Then mine is the one on the right.

As he was about to walk to his dorm, RWBY's dorm's door is suddenly opened by Yang.

Al: Well hello there beautiful.

Yang: Al! You're just in time!!

Yang then Grab his arm and dragged him inside. Once he got inside, Weiss suddenly activated a glyph under his foot that prevented him from moving

Al: So what's this all about?

He said without even trying to fight back

Weiss: Explain yourself.

Al: What?

Weiss: Explain how did you manage to do all the things Professor Ozpin showed everyone. And also your cape!

Al: I already told you, my cape is made by my parents.

Weiss: I refuse to believe that 2 unknowns created something more advanced then Atlas!!

Al suddenly felt someone searching his pockets

All: Hey what the?

He saw Yang taking his phone out of his pocket

Yang: Ohhh~ What's this?

Weiss: Give that to me.

Yang gave the device to Weiss, and she tried opening it

Weiss: What kind of scroll is this? It won't open?

Blake: I've never seen a scroll with that kind of design before.

Yang/Ruby: How come you never showed this to us??

Al: Cuz you never asked. Also Weiss. Give it up. That will only open up to me. After all that thing is made by my people. And its not as advanced as your scroll. It's actually kinda older.

Weiss: I'll give it back once I figure what this is.

Blake: Um? Aren't we supposed to ask him about the whole spear thing?

Yang: Oh yeah!!

Yang then grabbed Al's colar

Yang: Alright handsome. Start talking. How'd you do that with your spear?

Al thoughts: Never thought I'd be using this again but, oh well.

A big red glyph suddenly appeared on the floor of the room

RWBY: What the?!

It them glowed and after the light died down, Yang let got of Al

Yang: Oh why didn't you just say so.

Weiss: I see. So its just a communications device.

She deactivated her glyph and Al can move again

Weiss handed Al his phone back

Al thoughts: Why did I ever stop using mind control glyph? Eh I don't really care.

Al: So will that be all girls?

Yang: Well maybe there is one more thing.

Yang said in a flirty tone

Al then grabbed her and kissed her on the forehead which made her a blushing mess

Al: There, your goodnight kiss.

Al said before walking out the room, leaving a Shocked RWB at what he just did. After leaving the room, he heard a loalud thud and Ruby screaming Yang's name

Al: That was easy. Now to sleep

Al then went in his dorm and started to drift into dreamland

Al opened his eyes and sees himself, sitting on am Arena bench and watching what seems like a fight

The Arena of Armageddon

Al thoughts: What am I doing in the Arena of Armageddon?

Announcer: Today's Tag Team Match will now start!!!!!!

The crowed then scream in excitement

Al thoughts : Tag Team match? Oh I'm having a flash back dream. But why am I in the crowed?

Announcer: On the right Corner, We have 2 of the most powerful New Gods in the Multiverse!!!

The crowed cheered

Announcer: Introducing  the son of Camazotz and Scàthach, Alistair the new god of Death and Chaos!! And his partner. the son of Herakles and Hebe, Herkulion the god of Strength!!

The crowed cheered

(Herkulion the God of Strength)

The crowed cheered for the 2 Men

Herkulion: Don't mess this up Batman.

Dream Al: I should be saying that to you, Hercules Jr.

Someone in the crowed: My name is Herakles!!!! And his name would be Herakles Jr!!!!

Herkulion: You did that on purpose did you?

Dream Al: Yeah, I always wanted to call him Hercules.

Announcer: And on the Left corner, give a round, inteoducing the Daughter of Ares. Aria the goddess of War and Fire. And her partner, the daughter of the wolf God Lobo. Fenria the goddess of the hunt and wolves!!

(Aria the Goddess of War and Fire)

(Fenria Goddess of the Hunt and Wolves)

Herkulion: Uhh? Why does she have that much tech?

Dream Al: Don't know but just make sure you don't lose.

The announcer then started the match and the 2 teams ran towards each other

Al thoughts: Hmm? Why am I even having the dream? Is this a sign?

???: Maybe. Maybe not.

A voice said behind Al

Al: What the!? Oh its just you. What are you doin in my dreams? Zelretch.

Zelretch: Just giving you a sign, that's all.

Al: I see.

Zelretch: Are you not even gonna ask what I have planned?

Al: Nah. I'll just let fate play out.

Zelretch: You really are no fun.

Al: Yeah yeah, Now just shut up and watch the fight.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.3K 34
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...
1.5M 21.9K 96
(Y/N) is a 17 yr old boy who's accidentally mutated with the power of electricity. (Y/N) was in a world full of infected (from Prototype), making him...
9.5K 225 68
The Multi-verse is vast, that much is apparent. Those who watch over the Multi-verse; i.e. The Gods of all the different Pantheons, tend to get bore...
1.8K 35 15
Yay random stuff This is purely for my enjoyment so if you don't like it then don't read it. Got lots of crossover ships. I'll list them in the first...